THE WALKING DEAD

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 3031323334 38>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WALKING DEAD
    Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 9:49am
As annoying as she is I don't think they'll kill her off. She's right in between the town and Rick's group. Just last episode was when she went rogue.

If she did get killed off before the war I can see her being a zombie trophy head for the governor. like the ones in the water tank. haha
ijustchillin View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

but hopefully she gets whacked the next season.

+1
gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by ijustchillin

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

but hopefully she gets whacked the next season.

+1

+2.

Her character is so unlikable.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 6:22pm
Id rather see her die sooner than later. The season finale would be ideal especially since shes inbetween both groups.
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 6:37pm
I see her playing a pivotal part in the group's war over the governor...
Either she escapes and causes havoc or they rescue her and they cause havoc... either way...

explosions and violence ensues...
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 7:12pm
haha everyone hates andrea more than any other character on the whole show ever. but no one has hated her longer than me, ever since season one haha! i wonder who the next most hated will be?
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 7:28pm
It seems to me that everyone here hates Andrea (including myself) I think she will not die and will be rescued by Milton, then both of them will be part of the original group.  I think the governor will die as this will be the end of the season, next season they will be introducing a new bunch of characters. 
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 7:58pm
Andrea gets saved by Ricks crew, the gov gets killed, and everybody lives happily ever after. The end.
I break balls.
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 8:17pm
Who do you think was the one who torched the walkers??
New char? or Milton?
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Witty1

New char? or Milton?
i think that the scientist is the one that did it
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by cds4288

haha everyone hates andrea more than any other character on the whole show ever. but no one has hated her longer than me, ever since season one haha! i wonder who the next most hated will be?

I used to hate Darrel in the first season because of his attitude but man he's my fav now! So far my next in line hated person would be Carol. She was really annoying in the 2nd season because of Sophia. In this season, she's barely there so it's tolerable.
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by rye

Originally posted by Witty1

New char? or Milton?
i think that the scientist is the one that did it

I'm assuming Milton as well. He got to know the prison group during the first Rick/Governor meeting. Milton knows they're not bad people and don't want to see them get slaughtered. Maybe Martinez?!
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 8:33am
Martinez wouldn't care if they died. Still think it is scientist
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by cds4288

Haha, I hated her since season one too!  

The one who torched the walkers was either Milton or Ty, but most likely Milton.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Pngo12 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Pngo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 9:23am
Andrea being gone would be one of the best things to happen to TWD as of late. The next would be less commercials.. If its not a commercial its a talking dead commercial..
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 5:50pm
^As bad as Andrea is, I don't think she ever got as bad as Lori.  I think Andrea survives the finale though.
wowarmteeth View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote wowarmteeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 9:05pm
Currently using size 12 judge boots. Doing nothing to crazy on the mountain mostly bombing, and occasional trees.
Buy WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2013 at 1:12am
Ok, ignoring the above post (Dude must have had rainbows for lunch) my list of the most hated so far:

1- Lori. Even her ghost annoys me... Plus she banged her late husband's best friend and that's just not something I can forgive.
2- Carl. I guess 'annoyance' might be genetic after all.
3- Carol.

Also, this season SUUUUUUUUCKS! I watched season one and understood what the fuss was all about! Everyone was commenting on the show and etc... great season. Season 2, well... still good! No season one but good. But season 3? God help us. Most ppl I know can't wait for it to finish so they can decide whether they'll just stop watching the show or not. I'm leaning towards the first option.

The writers need to take the viewers more seriously. I mean, some episodes are borderline disrespectful... they either think all viewers are too dumb/too high/too drunk/will watch anything with a zombie or they are the ones suffering from those issues. Either nothing happens (and I could say that about this whole season... it could be done in 2 or 3 episodes max!) or something reaaaaaaaaaaaally dumb happens!

Seriously hope they pick up their game and, if this is a writer's disease, I hope it doesn't spread to the writers of Game of Thrones/Breaking Bad/Dexter (although I thought it might have started there a few seasons ago - all good now!).
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2013 at 6:40am
Originally posted by educalifa

Ok, ignoring the above post (Dude must have had rainbows for lunch) my list of the most hated so far:

1- Lori. Even her ghost annoys me... Plus she banged her late husband's best friend and that's just not something I can forgive.
2- Carl. I guess 'annoyance' might be genetic after all.
3- Carol.

Also, this season SUUUUUUUUCKS! I watched season one and understood what the fuss was all about! Everyone was commenting on the show and etc... great season. Season 2, well... still good! No season one but good. But season 3? God help us. Most ppl I know can't wait for it to finish so they can decide whether they'll just stop watching the show or not. I'm leaning towards the first option.

The writers need to take the viewers more seriously. I mean, some episodes are borderline disrespectful... they either think all viewers are too dumb/too high/too drunk/will watch anything with a zombie or they are the ones suffering from those issues. Either nothing happens (and I could say that about this whole season... it could be done in 2 or 3 episodes max!) or something reaaaaaaaaaaaally dumb happens!

Seriously hope they pick up their game and, if this is a writer's disease, I hope it doesn't spread to the writers of Game of Thrones/Breaking Bad/Dexter (although I thought it might have started there a few seasons ago - all good now!).

Game of Thrones is based on a book that is almost finished so I don't think it will spread to it. Although season 1 is almost done exactly like how it happened in book, and Season 2 was altered a bit. 

As far as the walking dead, I hope they series ender doesn't disappoint like lost did.. 
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Blur510

As far as the walking dead, I hope they series ender doesn't disappoint like lost did.. 

LOL, that's exactly my thought. The first couple season of Lost was awesome and then it went off on a tangent that doesn't even make lots of sense. The finale was soooooo dumb. TWD better end in a good fashion..crossed fingers.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 12:04pm
Looking forward to tonight's show. Hopefully and finally a war to watch? maybe so..
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by haiv143

Looking forward to tonight's show. Hopefully and finally a war to watch? maybe so..

I don't think they can squeeze an entire war in just one episode, I bet they're just going to prime us up to the main event and end it at the battle grounds following a to be continue message

(on a side note) just like Dale he was playing the peace maker and trying prevent blood shed as much as possible he also convince Andrea not to take her own life back at the CDC where she wanted to end it but was force to retrieve with the group..kind of life what Andrea is doing now with the two groups Dale ended up dead ...maybe she will end up the same in this finale.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 1:16pm

LOL, that's exactly my thought. The first couple season of Lost was awesome and then it went off on a tangent that doesn't even make lots of sense. The finale was soooooo dumb. TWD better end in a good fashion..crossed fingers.

what would be a good/acceptable series ending? 
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 4:51pm
i got smart and only started watching the last 30 min since i knew i wouldn't miss shit.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 5:15pm

what would be a good/acceptable series ending? 

They end up finding a secluded piece of land somewhere with thousands of people living. and possibly a cure.
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 5:20pm
Ugh. Kind of a let down finale. Some action, a major death, a character still at large, and too much illogical behavior.
I break balls.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 7:50pm
Ding dong the witch is dead!  Although I wanted a more suspenseful death than that.  
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 8:12pm
A missing psycho, Rick brought the town's people in and Carl throws a fit. That kid needs a smacking! He's going down the wrong path and I can see why Rick is bringing those people into the prison. Though, his annoyance has made him on top of my list. Aside from all that I thought  the finale would include the mayor being dead and I would have liked to see Andrea struggle to  kill Milton. Not all that intense.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 9:05pm
well that turned out better than what I expected Andrea and Milton gone, but the war isn't over yet,someone needs to put Carl in his place shooting that kid who was surrendering his weapon and still gets smoke tsk tsk. I'm happy Tyreese and Michonne are finally accepted to the group and now that the prison has more mouth to feed, those new people better have some sort of skills that they can contribute. Andrea got the easy way out I was hoping Michonne would save her the trouble and use her sword , so another happy ending to a great finale. Season 4 premiere (Hi, the governor is back)
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 9:51pm
Carl needs to be bitch-slapped. Period!!!

I kept reading on FB about how like 27 people were going to die in this episode...thought it would be by a huge prison battle or something, not with the Governor going batshit crazy! haha

Very disappointed in how it seemed like the commercials outweighed the actual episode this time around...
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/31/2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by mommehK

Very disappointed in how it seemed like the commercials outweighed the actual episode this time around...

I've actually been noticing that a lot this season, thought I was the only one.
educalifa View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote educalifa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 2:33am
*sigh* what a waste of a season... This last episode definitely didn't save it. It wasn't terrible but after so many lame ones, I was expecting something better... at least a cliffhanger but got nothing.

And for those of you fearing a finale Lost-style, how would this make you feel?

MY WALKING DEAD THEORY ! Remember in the 1st Episode of TWD were Rick goes into a coma ? If TWD were to end next season this is is what should happen: They're at their camp la de da de da. Walkers come out of no where. Hershel does everything he can and kills himself to save Beth/Glenn & Maggie. Daryl gets bit on 2 fingers so he cuts em off but he gets swarmed so he dies. Beth is trapped with Judy (the baby) in a corner, Carl comes out of no where and leads them to safety. Rick is seeing Lori. T-dog, Andrea, Jim, etc telling him to suicide, He doesn't. Glenn & Maggie are getting overrun so Glenn jumps in the 'herd' of walkers to save Maggie, but in the end they both die. Rick gets bit and finds Carl at the end of the commotion. Rick is near turning and tells Carl to shoot him, but Carol comes out of one of the cells infected, Carl shoots her then turns to Rick saying I love you blah blah blah.... BANG ! Rick wakes up from his coma while Carl is sitting at his side in the hospital. *Months later* Rick, Carl, Lori are at Shane's, Shane: Rick ! Did you order the pizza yet ? Rick: Yep, it should be here any minute. *Doorbell* -Flashback- remember S1 Ep.6 Vatos, Glenn said he was a pizza boy. Glenn is standing there with the pizza. Rick *remembering his dream*: Glenn !? Glenn: yes, sir ? Rick: "Go out to this address and ask for a girl named Maggie." *gives him Hershel's address* Rick: "You won't regret it." Credits*

sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 4:09am
Ugh lost style series finale would totally blow. You can see it in this season finale they were ready to end it had they not gotten approved for a fourth season. I just hope the writers are better this time around.
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 4:24am
Enoyed the episode but it did seem that they were ending things for good at the end.

Oh well looking forward to more.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 4:39am

This show has completely turned to crap.  They built up nearly 16 episodes for a "war" and there was one scene between commercials.  You can't build up to something and then have it barely happen.  On a side note, there's this

(apologies if it was already posted).
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 4:43am
Originally posted by Sintexo

Yeah, lots of commercials and what's the deal with TheTalkingDead commercials? I don't wanna watch it.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 5:34am
Not that im a fan of carl but in his defense, the kid didnt put his gun down like he was told. He hesistated and was getting close to carl. It seemed like he was contemplating trying to hit carl with the gun. But that could be the cinematography. Carl couldve also repeated to put the gun down but alas then we wouldnt have this drama.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 6:55am
i think it was just fine. kill anyone who attackes the camp. they came all the way to them the least he could do was kill him. if you go somewhere trying to kill others you have to expect being killed yourself... or dont go.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 7:22am

Carl needs to be bitch-slapped. Period!!!

I kept reading on FB about how like 27 people were going to die in this episode...thought it would be by a huge prison battle or something, not with the Governor going batshit crazy! haha

yeah that was stupid, did anyone even die during the ambush? (other than the kid Carl shot?) The episode was a let down, they should have been more action packed.  And Zombie Milton killing Andrea doesn't even make sense, Andrea has killed multiple zombies by herself, yet she succumbs to 1. Glad she is dead though.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 7:44am

Originally posted by Sintexo

Yeah, lots of commercials and what's the deal with TheTalkingDead commercials? I don't wanna watch it.

How about the walking dead commercials, that have about 10 minutes worth of text to read, but are only put up for two seconds?
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 10:35am
The writers tease us with 7 boring episodes just so in the end the Governor murders his own people and Andrea taking down Milton as a walker. Andrea has a hard time following directions when given simple a task to do when Milton tells her to hurry up like stop talking and hurry the F up before he turns.her character from the middle of season 3 was just almost portraying like Dale's faith in keeping humanity. So many bull shit episodes prior to this such a waste of air time.
Pngo12 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Pngo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 11:35am
Sighhhhh... I'm about to give up on this show if season 4 doesn't redeem itself. That was a shit show season finale. It looks like TWD sold out. Generated so much hype and popularity only to sell showtime to commercials.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by educalifa

*sigh* what a waste of a season... This last episode definitely didn't save it. It wasn't terrible but after so many lame ones, I was expecting something better... at least a cliffhanger but got nothing.

And for those of you fearing a finale Lost-style, how would this make you feel?

MY WALKING DEAD THEORY ! Remember in the 1st Episode of TWD were Rick goes into a coma ? If TWD were to end next season this is is what should happen: They're at their camp la de da de da. Walkers come out of no where. Hershel does everything he can and kills himself to save Beth/Glenn & Maggie. Daryl gets bit on 2 fingers so he cuts em off but he gets swarmed so he dies. Beth is trapped with Judy (the baby) in a corner, Carl comes out of no where and leads them to safety. Rick is seeing Lori. T-dog, Andrea, Jim, etc telling him to suicide, He doesn't. Glenn & Maggie are getting overrun so Glenn jumps in the 'herd' of walkers to save Maggie, but in the end they both die. Rick gets bit and finds Carl at the end of the commotion. Rick is near turning and tells Carl to shoot him, but Carol comes out of one of the cells infected, Carl shoots her then turns to Rick saying I love you blah blah blah.... BANG ! Rick wakes up from his coma while Carl is sitting at his side in the hospital. *Months later* Rick, Carl, Lori are at Shane's, Shane: Rick ! Did you order the pizza yet ? Rick: Yep, it should be here any minute. *Doorbell* -Flashback- remember S1 Ep.6 Vatos, Glenn said he was a pizza boy. Glenn is standing there with the pizza. Rick *remembering his dream*: Glenn !? Glenn: yes, sir ? Rick: "Go out to this address and ask for a girl named Maggie." *gives him Hershel's address* Rick: "You won't regret it." Credits*

If that were to happen then minds will be blown. 

In Carl's defense, of course he would throw  a hissy fit when before Rick didn't care about saving anyone like Ty's group or that solo hiker and now he wants to take in these outsiders.  Sounds like a flip flopper~
Local
Local

Quote ijustchillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 1:25pm
Andrea - finally...
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by sdwc96

Not that im a fan of carl but in his defense, the kid didnt put his gun down like he was told. He hesistated and was getting close to carl. It seemed like he was contemplating trying to hit carl with the gun. But that could be the cinematography. Carl couldve also repeated to put the gun down but alas then we wouldnt have this drama.

Yes, but Carl was also upset he wasn't with the main group defending. He doesnt want to be treated as a kid even though he is one. He shot that strangler without hesitating..to me.. I think he wants the people to know that he can hold his own. Even if it's to kill someone who may be of harm to the group.

But yea, he could have easily said "put the gun down and run away like a girl".
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by ijustchillin

Andrea - finally...
HA!! Good one.
I break balls.
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 10:06am
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by jjfreak

This is pretty funny

Haha, that's just great catches.  Although, how do we know this takes place in 2010?    Shocked
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 1:11pm

well that was a terrible ending to a season that started out strong. after so many filler episodes we waited for that... at least andrea finally died.

Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2013 at 5:47pm
I thought it was fitting that the season ended with all the people being lead back to the prison... sort of like what the showrunners are doing to the viewers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 38>