THE WALKING DEAD

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 23456 38>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zabisket View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zabisket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WALKING DEAD
    Posted: Nov/23/2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by J&JBlks2k

damn it! i missed the 3rd episode!!! where can I watch it? I checked hulu, no luck..checked AMCtv no luck as well!! anyone please? i'm addicted to this show sob!

if you dont have comcast on demand or anything like that
try this: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=8U7OSIJ4 not the best quality but still a place to watch it

and if that doesnt work just look on this list of places to watch
http://www.sidereel.com/the_walking_dead/season-1/episode-3/search
zjaypo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote zjaypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2010 at 11:47am
Great show!! I hate having to wait for the next week!!
Where is the SNOOOOOOOOW?!?!?!?!
JandJBlks2k View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote JandJBlks2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2010 at 11:57am
zabisket, thanks for the link!! quality is all fine! I'm at work right now, If i'm solo i'd watch it..but people are around me so i'll wait until i get home! YYEEAAHH!! I'm skipping the gym just to watch this..haha! Thanks again!
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 8:04am
Thoughts on last night's episode?  I thought it was good, definately a dialog heavy episode and I heard the finale is really good.  I'm pretty bummed there is only one more episode before we have to wait an entire year for the next season to start up.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
zabisket View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zabisket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 8:08am
wasnt as big as a fan of last nights bc it was dialog heavy but once again it was needed to continue the story...i really do hope they end things strong next week, it looks like it will, i just dont another dialog heavy episode as the season finale, i want another zombie shotgun spree like in episode 4 haha
RideTimeless View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RideTimeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 8:14am
I like the fact...again, that there's a good story line.  Still engaged, still character development.  Interesting that Dale caught Shane pointing a gun at Rick...
Did you google it?
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 8:32am
I though that last nights episode had a Lost feel. I liked it though, but defiantly not looking forward to having to wait for season 2
JRHolloway91 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cheesin it up in the dorm

Quote JRHolloway91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 8:55am
I saw the first episode on Hulu and really enjoyed it but it sucks that the rest aren't on there. Hopefully they'll get up there eventually or netflix will have them.
dbowles View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dbowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 9:21am
I can't believe the season finale is next week.

Pretty good episode last night I thought. But I agree with the people above. I want to see more zombie killing

My blog.
Go there it's what the cool people are doing
crispy5 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote crispy5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 10:41am
There just has to be more zombie killing coming up so that the CDC dude can have fresh samples to work with.

And yes, the wait for next season is gonna suck.

No matter where you go, there you are.
RideTimeless View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RideTimeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 10:49am
Originally posted by crispy5

There just has to be more zombie killing coming up so that the CDC dude can have fresh samples to work with.

They shot one with an arrow in the head 3 min before the the door opened...should be fresh enough
Did you google it?
Kighted View Drop Down
Local
Local
Riden'

Quote Kighted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 10:56am
i love this show! it was a little better in the few episodes than it is now. it is starting to get a little slow... All-in-All Great Show and everyone should watch it!

also agreed waiting is going to be terrible...
crispy5 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote crispy5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by RideTimeless

Originally posted by crispy5

They shot one with an arrow in the head 3 min before the the door opened...should be fresh enough

True, but I'm sure that guy would want as much fresh meat as he could handle. And then who knows how long it will take for him to find a cure or whatever he is working on.

richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2010 at 3:34pm
I liked everything about the show except the lady and the dead girl.  For some reason it really annoyed me how she just sat there wasting screen time for like 10 minutes.

The CDC stuff was interesting at the end, but why is there only one guy inside? 

Also, did he get something bad on his finger when he touched the acid??
patman765 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Backyard Parks= way to go

Quote patman765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 11:28am
I agree the last episode was goob, exept for the part with the two sisters. But othr than that i cant wait for the next episode!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 11:30am
If anyone is interested the comic is getting really really good again.  The sht really hit the fan in the last issue.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
jriv View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
SNOW MIDGET!

Quote jriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 11:49am
idont have amc so i have to go over to a friends and watch it and be a week behind every time ;_;
weeeee?
eldolocal68 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote eldolocal68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 1:07pm
we're really going to have to wait a year, or do you think they fast track the next season? i don't care how good the last episode is, they can't leave us hanging that long? the last episode seemed to draaaaaaaag, good show and all, but definitely have to crank up the zombie killing. really, there is just one guy at the CDC?
djinhwan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote djinhwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 1:32pm
shows got me hooked!
my mom says im hardcore
chriskot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chriskot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 6:55pm
Pretty good show.  I sort of wish with any of these zombie shows/movies that they show the transition period of how most people became zombies.  I think if the show had a bit of that Lost style where they show the back story of each person it would make the show cooler.  Still like it though.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 7:00pm
It's really not that hard to believe there is only one person left at the CDC.  I'm hoping that next episode we'll find out a little history as to what happened, but there are plenty of possible reasons everyone else is gone.  People coulda died trying to get flesh samples, hell, some might have even just said shtook it and packed up and left.
crispy5 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote crispy5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by chriskot

Pretty good show.  I sort of wish with any of these zombie shows/movies that they show the transition period of how most people became zombies.  I think if the show had a bit of that Lost style where they show the back story of each person it would make the show cooler.  Still like it though.

Easy. Too much TV. Wink

crispy5 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote crispy5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Sintexo

It's really not that hard to believe there is only one person left at the CDC.  I'm hoping that next episode we'll find out a little history as to what happened, but there are plenty of possible reasons everyone else is gone.  People coulda died trying to get flesh samples, hell, some might have even just said shtook it and packed up and left.

Or he drew the short straw and had to work the holiday.

BudAshes View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BudAshes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2010 at 8:48pm
This really is the greatest show ever, for me at least.  Each episode of walking dead is better than 99% of the movies out there.
Reaper66 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Reaper66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 2:44am
I've been meaning to watch this. I wish I would think of it more often like when it's on.
thesmellofiron View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thesmellofiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 4:19am
Awesome show!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 4:22am
Originally posted by chriskot

There is still that possiblity as we are only 5 episodes in, but based on the book it pretty much goes foward from the point he wakes up, not many flashbacks at all.
chriskot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chriskot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 6:05am
Yeah.  This first season seems pretty short.  I heard the next episode is the season finale. 
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 6:12am
That actually doesnt look to bad of a show i wouldnt mind getting into it ..just as long as  its not as long as Lost we are good! 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 6:20am
Originally posted by ABrad25

That actually doesnt look to bad of a show i wouldnt mind getting into it ..just as long as  its not as long as Lost we are good! 

Well the writer said he created this series because he hated how the zombies movies ended and you had no idea what happened to the characters after that.  The comic hits issue 80 next month so there is a lot of story left to tell, but there isn't a big long running mystery like LOST so it's a bit different anyways.
Kighted View Drop Down
Local
Local
Riden'

Quote Kighted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 6:37am
the show has diverged from the comic series already. I really have high hopes for this show! also i can't wait to see what happens it looked like the scientist infected one of the survivors, this could be crazy!
javi437 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote javi437 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 8:20am
I just watch the first episode last night and can't wait to get out of work to keep watching the other and catch up to where they are now.
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 9:18am
Ever since I watched that alternative beginning to the show I can't get it out of my mind.  It is so superior to the actual beginning credits.
javi437 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote javi437 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2010 at 7:27pm
Just got done watching all 5 episodes and i am liking the series.
rishihb View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote rishihb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2010 at 11:12am
Just found out about a Walking Dead Marathon on Sunday.. definitely going to watch it after all of the good reviews.
gnujibs View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gnujibs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2010 at 11:14am
there is nothing i hate more than zombies. i wont even play nazi zombies when i get on COD
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2010 at 11:16am
for those that read the comic, does the tv series skip a lot of stuff and how far ahead in the story is it?
lineskis View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
I am a Skier.

Quote lineskis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2010 at 11:17am
hope it lives up to all the hype
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2010 at 12:50pm
Sunday and the next season can't come fast enough!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 7:03am

Season finale tonight, I can't wait!  I'm super bummed it's going to be a whole year before it's on again though Cry

I'm really curious if a certain character makes it through this episode or if they will change their story line to go further down the road.  I thought it was going to happen last episode but they changed it around a bit from the comic.

zabisket View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zabisket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 7:36am
all week ive been watching promos for the season finale that have been getting me excited about it...i hope it lives up to the expectations, which i think it will

mazzmatt89 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
snowboarding @ meadows with my new gear from trusnow.com

Quote mazzmatt89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 7:44am
oh i wont. my gf and i watched them each and every week. sad that they only made 6 episodes for the first season. would have expected more.
chriskot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chriskot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 10:56am
I recently read that a lot of the writing staff for the show is in disarray and they dont know who is going to be coming back or not.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1138535p1.html
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 6:15pm
I have mixed feelings about the finale.  It just seemed too slow for a season finale.  And now the wait for season two begins.
casanovaa0 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote casanovaa0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2010 at 6:36pm
haven't caught it yet cause i dvr it to watch it in one piece so the commercial don't break the mood. i think where the episode starts off though seems like such an odd place to bring the series to a close
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2010 at 5:46am
I liked the finale but I was hoping for more of a cliffhanger. All in all a great show!
Rylander View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Woot!

Quote Rylander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2010 at 6:05am
My favorite show on TV. I'm bummed to see that we have to wait a full year for it to come back.

I keep catching myself freaking out about how they don't pick up the military assault rifles up off the ground. *spoiler - I feel like they keep missing things that make it less believable... the building explosion, in my unprofessional professional opinion would have blown out all the windows on the cars.
Rylander
zabisket View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zabisket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2010 at 9:55am
Originally posted by woodhomie1996

I liked the finale but I was hoping for more of a cliffhanger. All in all a great show!

im with you on that, finale wasnt anything special but it still was a solid episode...and the only cliffhanger is when the doctor whispered to rick and i feel like that was the writers being lazy and leaving that for season two to solve haha
oolalalaila View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Cali Livin

Quote oolalalaila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2010 at 10:45am
Gets pretty cheesy at times (esp the main character's overly heroic deeds), though overall it's good entertainment. Great costuming & realistic gore! Yumm!!!! LOL

Looking forward to season 2.
Everybody loves bagels.
kevo View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2010 at 11:04am
I think that he should have left that pessimistic bitch in the facility to die instead of convincing her to leave but seriously, that was the finale? meh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 38>