Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JiHoonSong View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long does it take to ship my order-
    Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 2:00pm
I've been order a week ago, but it doesn't shipped not yet!
How long does it take to ship my order?
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2010 at 2:10pm
This might be due to 2 reasons.

1-Stock was bring moved from California to Minnesota.  Might need time to get everything sorted and processed.
2-If it was an international order, you might need to verify your order. 

Check your email and your spam folder for it.  Also shoot an email to help@trusnow.com since staff are usually not online during the weekends.

Originally posted by dougfagel

Verify Your Order

All international orders will be verified by billing department. If there is a discrepancy with your billing information we will contact you (via email: help@trusnow.com) to resolve the issue. To ensure quick processing of your order please insure that your shipping address matches your billing address. If there is a billing issue that needs to be resolved on your order we may hold the shipment until the billing information can be verified.

woooooosha View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 2:27am
Yeah I'm having the same problem, and I'm getting kinda frustrated with the lack of response too. Only one staff member has responded to me so far via chat, nobody has responded to me via PM.

The information that I got from the only person who helped me out was that my order, which was placed on the 22nd of October, would be shipping out Monday and would be 2-day aired here. It's now Thursday and no sign of my order, and no tracking information to be seen, no confirmation e-mail that my order has even been shipped - so I have no idea if my order will be here today or if it hasn't even been sent out yet.

I heard there's an "apology gift" coming with the orders that have all fallen victim to the move, but honestly this delay shouldn't have happened in the first place. There shouldn't be orders being placed if it's going to take 3 weeks for delivery, and if it is going to take that long, there needs to be some kind of warning or disclaimer about the move before anyone purchases something.

I think at the very least, along with whatever hat or gift certificate to Trusnow that they throw in there, shipping should be refunded. I paid 9 bucks for ground shipping, which takes 5-7 days at the most. It has been 20 days. If anybody can give me any information on a possible refund for shipping, or even just where my order might be, that would be awesome.
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Me and the wifey at stowe

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 2:42am
i am pretty sure they would be more then willing to refund you on that 9 dollar ground shipping. All you have to do is ask and explain the situation.

Just as an FYI though, i put in a order yesterday at 11am EST and the order ended up being shipped around 5pm CST? (whatever time zone Minnesota is in Embarrassed)
'10 Forces - '10 TRS - '10 Rulers '09 Blunt - '09 Freestyles - '09 Motos
bugsbunnymydad View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 2:46am
Originally posted by woooooosha

I heard there's an "apology gift" coming with the orders that have all fallen victim to the move, but honestly this delay shouldn't have happened in the first place. There shouldn't be orders being placed if it's going to take 3 weeks for delivery, and if it is going to take that long, there needs to be some kind of warning or disclaimer about the move before anyone purchases something.

This +1000, they shouldn't be accepting orders if they're delaying shipping orders by 3 weeks. That's ridiculous for any online store...heck, imagine if this was some ebay purchase, you would be filing some fraud complaint already. But it isn't ebay, it's sierra(yea yea) so I'm a lot less concerned.

Mine has been on order since oct 28th which isn't as bad as you but it still has me quite frustrated. If they had told me straight up this would take 3+ weeks, I wouldn't have placed my order here. But sierra has been nice to me before so I would like to stick with them... but my first purchase from the new sierra(trusnow) has been a horrible experience.

edit - I also got the same email as you that they will be sending all delayed orders by November 8th... obviously that did not happen.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:00am
Originally posted by bugsbunnymydad

Originally posted by woooooosha

This +1000, they shouldn't be accepting orders if they're delaying shipping orders by 3 weeks. That's ridiculous for any online store...heck, imagine if this was some ebay purchase, you would be filing some fraud complaint already. But it isn't ebay, it's sierra(yea yea) so I'm a lot less concerned.Mine has been on order since oct 28th which isn't as bad as you but it still has me quite frustrated. If they had told me straight up this would take 3+ weeks, I wouldn't have placed my order here. But sierra has been nice to me before so I would like to stick with them... but my first purchase from the new sierra(trusnow) has been a horrible experience.edit - I also got the same email as you that they will be sending all delayed orders by November 8th... obviously that did not happen.

Yeah I'm not sure who was in charge of the shipment process during the changeup, Sierra or The House... but whoever it was, they definitely should have managed that better. I hate to be whiny about it, but 3 weeks? And I totally wouldn't have a huge problem with it if I had some more information about what was happening exactly. It sucks to be ignored when you're a customer - I mean for all I know, my order is lost somewhere in another dimension.

If no confirmation e-mail or tracking number is issued, then let me know what is happening. I've personally never dealt with Sierra before, and I will never get to deal with them ever, since they cease to exist now. I know, though, that I am not happy about the service I'm getting from the new company. I understand that when a company is bought out it gets chaotic, but you have to be rational about customer service - it's probably one of the most crucial things. I was planning on giving them my business for gear this season, but I doubt that's going to happen now.
myach View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:17am
I trump your 1 week, with my over 3 weeks.. it's still not shipped
krisshono View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:20am
I made an order on Monday and it shipped yesterday
azn_dan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Me and the wifey at stowe

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:23am
Originally posted by krisshono

I made an order on Monday and it shipped yesterday
Guess you and me are part of the lucky after merger shipped orders Wink
'10 Forces - '10 TRS - '10 Rulers '09 Blunt - '09 Freestyles - '09 Motos
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:39am
if everyone else is getting their shipment sent out, l think it has to do with finding the product your purcahsing? Perhaps its intransit or its lost within their stock
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:54am
Originally posted by keljai

if everyone else is getting their shipment sent out, l think it has to do with finding the product your purcahsing? Perhaps its intransit or its lost within their stock

If it really is something so simple, then would it be so difficult for them to simply send us an e-mail saying so?

One simple e-mail and you would have turned a worried customer into one that actually knew what was happening. I think the frustrating part for most of us isn't the delay but the lack of communication. And the one e-mail we did get (the one that said delayed orders would be shipped by Nov 8th) turned out to be false. That doesn't do much for confidence in a company.

I was definitely one of the biggest supporters of Sierra/Trusnow especially after their changes in international policies (read any of the international related threads from the last month and you would see me piping out in their defense) but I won't be so quick with my praise anymore. With that said, I still think Sierra is a fantastic and friendly company and while their recent warehouse move is understandable, it doesn't justify delaying orders for 2-3 weeks without explanation to their customers.
Corpion View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:59am
I think its really depends on what item your ordered. I order my goggle last week and it was shiped out the next day. I think its worth the wait, as you will receive certain free item because of the delay wink wink lol.
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Corpion

I think its really depends on what item your ordered. I order my goggle last week and it was shiped out the next day. I think its worth the wait, as you will receive certain free item because of the delay wink wink lol.

A dvd is hardly worth it. Cry One of the items in my order is a capita indoor fk for a buddy. Season in Japan opens mid-dec(maybe late dec) but he's a regular at Nagano so he'll get to play around before the hills open to the public. That's early Dec.

Considering the ~1 week shipping time and the few days it takes to get through customs, this order is cutting it extremely close. If it doesn't ship within the next few days, I'll have to cancel and order through evo or dogfunk. Their shipping fees suck(extra $50 ugh) but what can you do. Still love Sierra though, I'll just wait for the order delays to be worked out before ordering from them again.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 8:40am
I'm not even overseas and it has been 3 weeks. A hat with a Sierra logo or a shred dvd are sort of comical gifts for that kind of delay, not to mention Trusnow is probably trying really hard to get rid of all the Sierra stuff, since it is no longer a company - so they're happy to get that stuff off of their hands and somehow appease customers at the same time.

I dunno, that's just not gonna do it for me. I was never a fan of The House and it's just my luck that I ordered from Sierra just as The House bought them out. I'm actually kind of shocked that nobody has addressed this thread yet - apparently there were quite a few people who got the shaft on this one.
Riceeboy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 8:54am
Tracking number? Mine took like a week, and I live in Canada
BudAshes View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 9:15am
I would complain but my my order was for free goggles and they finally shipped.  So Instead I will do a free goggle dance.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 9:20am
I think it's only a few different things that are delayed - mine are shoes. They told me all shoes were to be shipped on Monday, but no word.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 9:55am
Exactly, Trusnow hasn't even sent out anything like a notification to appease the worries of the customers, instead they're keeping silent and letting their customers run amok and bashing Trusnow even more than before.  My situation isn't as bad as the other members here like those who have been waiting 20 days already and still nothing since I ordered on the 6th, but this is getting bad nonetheless.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Callooom View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 12:16pm
my order was not during the takeover, but took 5-6 days for a snowboard to Australia, so they can be efficient as they said many factors could of come into it i guess
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 2:17pm
TWO THINGS TO ADD ABOUT DELAYED ORDERS

1. Im surprised that no ones mentioned it yet, but if you receive the following email:

"Thank you for placing your order!

Unfortunately, your credit card company is having problems processing your credit card ending in 0000 and therefore your order has not shipped.
Please contact any member of our customer service team at your earliest possible convenience to help us in rectifying this matter. Call 1-800-992-7245 Monday and Wednesday from 8am to 8pm CST. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am to 6pm CST. And Saturday from 9am to 5pm CST.

Due to our seasonal load and quick product turn around, we cannot guarantee that your product will be available if we do not hear back from you in a timely manner.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team

1-800-992-7245"

Please ignore it.

Its a bit of a glitch. Apologies for any confusion.

2. Donald mentioned that the cause of the delay is a pure and simple backlog. Moving stock between warehouses created a delay which they are working to get through, simple as that unfortunately. Alas, its also peak buying season as well, so im sure you can imagine that now was probably not everyones perfect choice to move warehouses :) Unfortunately needs must when the company gets bought out. :p

Here is what he had to say:
The delayed orders are being processed slowly but surely. For updated status they can call the customer service line which is being directed to representatives located in Minnesota. The folks in Minnesota are working 12+ hour days to get through all these orders.

I guess its just a case of hanging in there and keeping patient. Not that you havent been doing this already. And staff genuinely appreciate that im sure.

Anyway, thats the latest info from the trenches not of course communicated direct to me, but im a gossip so i like to make sure you all have the info too :)
m00m
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:00pm
Well an email would've been nice.

I even emailed their help@trusnow asking if it was one particular item in my order causing the delay. Besides the board, I could've removed anything to speed up the order...but no response 2+ days later.

Oh and my order did not include shoes...
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 5:22pm
i think theres just been a disconnect with the main brunt of the help staff probably still being in california and the business operating now out of michigan. So it possibly led to some inadvertent false promises if you get me. Obviously they know this isnt the best start they could have had, but i reckon theyll be learning from this the next time they decide to move all their stock across the country at the start of the winter buying season :p
m00m
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2010 at 6:07pm
I just would think it would have crossed their minds - just do not allow ordering for that period of time, or come up with some sort of gameplan to keep customers in the loop. Sure, you lose some money, but not a significant amount. It just seems like poor management for them to allow normal ordering during that small window of time.

If they were really bent on making sales during that time, they really, really needed to put a disclaimer.

"Hey, we were just bought out - there may or may not be a delay for such and such period of time." So that way, if somebody didn't mind a delay, they would have still put an order in. If somebody really needed that item, they could've passed on it and gone with a more reliable source. It's really not that difficult.
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2010 at 4:33pm
So any updates on everyone in this thread?

Mine's around 17 or 18 days delayed now. I'll try to give them a call tomorrow and see whats up.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2010 at 10:01am
They just shipped my order today - I called up customer service and asked about refunded shipping at least. She said she had to have it cleared by upper management, but that it should get refunded. This will make it about 24 days before shipment, and a grand total of 26 until it arrives.
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2010 at 4:53pm
^^ Hmm well that's nice of them and good to hear orders are shipping out even if 3+ weeks late.

Mine is 2+ weeks late, I suppose I should give them a call. Did they ship your order after you called them?
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 12:26am
call call call. If you want your stuff asap, get on teh phone speak to someone and dont hang up until yoru item is packed and waiting for fedex to come pick it up from the store :)
m00m
Instructor
Instructor
daddy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 7:55am
Finally gave them a call. Stayed up til 3 am ugh.

Anyway, they said the last 4 trucks will be arriving to their Minnesota warehouse on the 19th and it will ship 1-4 days after. So the latest it'll ship should be early next week.
patskee44 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 11:05am
made my order on the 11th and still hasnt been shipped... is this normal for trusnow???? this is my first purchase from them and i dont want it to be my last from them. but if theyre takin this long id rather get my stuff on dogfunk or amazon
Snowman94 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
09 at moonlight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 11:17am
Ordered yesterday evening and it shipped just now.
CRAZYLAU View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 11:39am
Same problems..... I ordered 3rd Nov. and I'm still waiting... My credit card is charged so I think that it will not take for long....... I hope!!!! The season is going to start and I'm going abroad!!!!

No response to my mails......Dead
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2010 at 3:28pm
CALL THEM. Seriously dude, its the only way you can get a direct response there and then. Lots of people have issues and have probably gone with just emailing. But the help staff probably isnt big enough to get through and reply to all of the mails. Your best bet is to call them.

1-800-992-7245 mon to fri: 8am - 6pm (- 8pm mon and wed).

CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL
m00m
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2010 at 6:54am
Yeah I agree, you're not going to get any help from the online Trusnow staff. The customer service number is your best bet if you are still waiting for stuff. My shipping costs haven't been refunded yet - if the balance hasn't changed after delivery, I will be giving them another call.

Terrible service from The House overall with this buy-out of Sierra though, I wish there were a place to complain to upper management about it. I don't know who thought of this - if they knew stuff needed to be shipped, they really, really should have had a disclaimer. Awful planning.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2010 at 12:30pm
I got an email response because I wanted to add in one more item so I can get free shipping but they said no they can't do that so I asked when will my stuff finish processing and haven't heard back...
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
sk8stappe View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2010 at 12:20pm
I ordered my board 7.11.10 and it hasn´t left the warehouse. the snowboard season is now, and I don´t want to miss it...
mrstuwright View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2010 at 2:58pm
I ordered my order on on 21 October - still note here!

I have emailed about 6 times - no response whatsoever.  I did get an initial response saying there was going to be a delay but no advice regarding approximately how long.

A fairly frustrating process however the above threads to provide some assistance.

Hopefully will have my stuff before xmas!?!?!

Stu
nimitz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2010 at 11:03am
ordered on the 15.10. and has still not gotten my stuff!!

I have sent several emails to sierra/trusnow and talked to many staff online, and have been BS all the time...
I always get the same answer, my order has their full antention.. and it will be sent out shortly.

After a while I began taking screenshoots of my conversations with the staff and I got them telling me that I would get compensated for my troubles etc... and that I would get a email confirmation. Of course nothing happend.

Finally after 5 emails, I got a tracking nr on my package, and I though my nightmare was over. After a few days it was out for delivery in San Fransico.... Only problem was that I live in Europe!!!

I then got the nummer to the-house, because they own trusnow. After beeing in contact with them, they first told me they would fix the address with fedex, but I did'nt get an confirmation so I called again, and then they told me I would not get sent because of my Burton pants.. So my whole order will be canselled.

Best to the wrong adresse...

Thanks for all the lies and broken promises Sierra/trusnow..ClapClap
The_Guchi View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2010 at 11:10am
I ordered a board, bindings, gloves, and other accesories on Saturday(11-20) and got the shipping notification and tracking numbers by 10am monday(11-22)
 Post Reply Post Reply