Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 4>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing Quality Reviews!!
    Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 8:47am

A Review has a purpose!!

The purpose of your review is to give others a better understanding how the equipment might relate to their performance and uses out on the hill. If your review lacks depth that will allow other to find it helpful it may be considered to be spam.

Here are some steps to follow when preparing to write a product review:

•       Test Your Product
  •       Product Performance Evaluation
  •       Review Specifics
  •       Compare Products
  •       Be Specific and the Extras

Test Your Product

Product Testing and Use

A quality written review comes form properly testing your equipment. Make sure that you have had sufficient time to test the product and can adequately make comments based on multiple aspects of the equipments performance, durability and best used application.

Conditions and Terrain

Make sure to test the equipment in as many types of terrain as possible to fully understand how the product will handle different areas of the mountain and changing snow conditions; jumps, jibs, pipe, powder, ice, chop and groomers.

Product Performance Evaluation

Product Performance

Test all aspects of performance of the product. How does it handle carving vs. basic skidded turns? Test a board's flex and pop by doing ollies, butters, presses and stay in tune to how it pops of the lip of a jump and handles the landing. Did you get a chance to take it off a jump while spinning? What size of jump?

Review Specifics

Personalize your Reviews

When building on aspects of performance of a board you should include your weight, height, boot size and ability level. This information is very relevant to what riders can expect from the equipment. A 100lb rider on a 155cm board is going to have much different performance than a 200lb rider on that same 155cm board. Your review should allow the review to understand a little bit about how you affect the products performance.

Durability

For products that you have had for any length of time, you can start to build on your review by discussing aspects of the products durability. Make sure to include the estimated number of days that you have used the product.

Customize your Reviews

Different styles of products will need the review catered to that style of product. All your soft gear should be tested in a number of different weather environments. How do does the waterproofing hold up? Is it better for warm spring days or cold winter nights? For boards make sure to hit on how well the base holds wax and holds a tune.

Compare Products

A great way to gauge performance is by comparing one product to another. This is also a great way for the readers of your review to get a bit more of a bearing as it relates to on-snow performance. If you are comparing a similar product from one years model to the next it allows for people to better understand how the new technologies relate to performance.

Be Specific and the Extras

Be Specific

When writing your reviews don't over generalize. Keep your explanations of your points of view very specific to situations and terrain. Knowing that a board was tested on a number of kink rails is a lot more info than saying that you tested the board on jibs.

The Extras

And the final and least prevalent aspect of the review is how you liked the graphics and colors of the product.  It can be a nice touch to your review, but make sure to cover the more important aspects of the review first.

Quick Tips:

• Keep it performance based.
  • Your review should be based on how the product performs in a variety of conditions and terrain types.
  • Reviews should help others relate to the experiences that they might have on that same equipment.
  • Try to be objective, have a point and base your review on real experiences you have had with that given product.

Brand Reviews

If you plan on writing a brand review it should be objective and non-biased!! Base the review on real situations you have had with the given Brand's products, customer service and Brand interactions. A brand review should allow a reader to understand more about given company’s products and industry interactions. If you are new to a Brands Products you might just want to wait until you write up your brand review for this company.

Ginger View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:01am
+1 To this
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:08am
HOORAY!! It's NOT just for points peoples... its for the benefit of others!
Thanks Doug!
MOAR powderz plz!
mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:10am
So you're saying that telling people how sick a product is that you're friend owns is not up to par? I see the light! Hallelujah!
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:13am
YAY!!!! Finally!!!!
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:15am

You are right, this should be common sense, but then again the points rewarded for reviews kind of marginalize the credibility of each post.  So it comes down to the community members claiming that the review was "Not Helpful" so that the review can be marked as spam, and then (I think) the user will not be awarded the points for their review.  I understand that an in-depth insightful review takes time and effort, but for the sake of every snowboarder out there please make the effort!

Keep it real, Keep it tight.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:23am
I agree 100%. Too many reviews like this: "This beanie is tight dawg and its warm on my head".

Maybe the amount of product reviews in a given time period is a bit too liberal. I mean if someone isnt buying jack sh1t from Trusnow and they have tons of product reviews--come on.

Maybe a better match up of product reviews VS items actually purchased from Trusnow.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:33am
i think it depends though about reviewing you're friends gear. My brother and i swap boards and bindings all the time. i can honestly give a good review on his forum destroyer (once i get off my lazy ass). you dont necessarily have to own something to give it a good review. case in point are brand demo days. like doug said you just have to give it an honest review based on your experience of a board and its capabilities based on the conditions you used it on.
hana24 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote hana24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by nautika96

i think it depends though about reviewing you're friends gear. My brother and i swap boards and bindings all the time. i can honestly give a good review on his forum destroyer (once i get off my lazy ass). you dont necessarily have to own something to give it a good review. case in point are brand demo days. like doug said you just have to give it an honest review based on your experience of a board and its capabilities based on the conditions you used it on.

That's fine if you rode it, but a ton of these reviews it's my friend bought this board and it looks awesome!  No joke...they didn't even ride the board yet they're still reviewing it.

You know I really love the reviews of womens products on this site.  There's a lot where the bf/husband/significant other writes it and contributes nothing but she likes the graphics and she didn't fall or she didn't complain about the cold.  It's the first board I purchased for her and she loves it. 

How is that a legitimate review?  I hate reviews like that because I know these guys will never use the product and have no first hand knowledge of said product. 

It just boggles my mind how people do not understand the concept of a review.  I mean...seriously...I just can't understand. 

fini View Drop Down
Local
Local
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote fini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by chillwill

Maybe a better match up of product reviews VS items actually purchased from Trusnow.

just because the person doesn't buy it from here doesn't mean they don't own it........

Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:40am
Originally posted by hana24

You know I really love the reviews of womens products on this site.  There's a lot where the bf/husband/significant other writes it and contributes nothing but she likes the graphics and she didn't fall or she didn't complain about the cold.  It's the first board I purchased for her and she loves it. 

How is that a legitimate review?  I hate reviews like that because I know these guys will never use the product and have no first hand knowledge of said product. 

Haha, I agree!  It's always she likes the pretty color, she didn't complain, she loves it, I bought it for her, blah blah.  They could at least get more input from their girls because I do on my brothers' gears. 
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
nlg516 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote nlg516 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:44am

I mean if someone isnt buying jack sh1t from Trusnow and they have tons of product reviews--come on.

You don't have to buy something from trusnow to write a review about it, that's absurd.  If you own the product, no matter where you got it from, you can write a review about it because you have experience with it.  It's not like the products trusnow sells are different.
Jack Off View Drop Down
Local
Local
into the box

Quote Jack Off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:50am
I saw the trailer of tron.  Going to write a review now.

A review should info others what you can't tell/see from the photos or product description.

Also, not everything needs a review, like stickers or gift card.
if i jumped onto your back, would you beat me off?
rook View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 9:59am
^^^ how will we know if they are sticky or look sick????????????????
started by flossers making floss for flossers
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 10:00am
Thank You (captain obvious) to those who state "You dont have to buy from Trusnow to post a review".

The Point is that you need to be posting a quality, informative review that actually helps others decide on a particular product.

The point I was trying to make was that in addition to weak/junk reviews, we also have way too many reviews that are vague and not helpful from people who have somehow come in contact with said product but coincidentally have never made a purchase from Trusnow EVER.

Believe me, it is quite obvious when someone is posting a BS review just to gain site points.

richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 10:17am
If I see the word "sick" one more time in a review I'm going to freak out!

You should have to put a minimum of 100 words in a review, and trusnow shouldn't allow you to review crap like socks and things like that
fini View Drop Down
Local
Local
Vorsprung durch Technik

Quote fini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 11:53am

Thank You (captain obvious) to those who state "You dont have to buy from Trusnow to post a review".

The Point is that you need to be posting a quality, informative review that actually helps others decide on a particular product.

clearly, it wasn't obvious for some since someone suggested that there should be a compairson of review vs purchases...

and thank YOU cptn obvious, for posting a definition of what a review is.... (sarcasm, in case you missed it)
so don't be mocking other people's stupid comments when you make one in the same post.
humdingaling View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 12:26pm

It just boggles my mind how people do not understand the concept of a review.  I mean...seriously...I just can't understand. 
free points
LOL

take points away....you will automatically get alot less rubbish
thats plain and simple

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side..
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

If I see the word "sick" one more time in a review I'm going to freak out!

You should have to put a minimum of 100 words in a review, and trusnow shouldn't allow you to review crap like socks and things like that

THIS! Im so sick of seeing reviews for socks, stickers, bandanas, stomp pads, etc.....
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by derbytownjoe

THIS! Im so sick of seeing reviews for socks, stickers, bandanas, stomp pads, etc.....

I actually don't mind reviews for those if they are good and descriptive because I bought 5 different pairs of socks from here and I am truly disappointed in them and it doesn't help that people were only saying "good socks!"  "warm socks!" "dry socks!"
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:05pm
well thats kinda what i was getting at.... the socks usually just say warm or nice or something like that. no one really takes the time to describe the material or cushioning etc.
Xristian9 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Xristian9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:07pm
This is a great thread!  I would like to add... people shouldn't be afraid to write a bad review.  If something "sucks", then I would really like to know.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Xristian9

This is a great thread!  I would like to add... people shouldn't be afraid to write a NEGATIVE review.  If something "sucks", then I would really like to know.
fixed

bad reviews are bad LOL
Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side..
kel View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:14pm
yeah, there is really a need for this, lve been seeing crappy reviews for some time and flagging them. But its so overwhelming that l cant flag them fast enough. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE ME A EXPERT for flagging =).

Pppl really need to stop taking advantage of the free stuff because it will come back at you and you will lose your points and sooner, the ability to even write/post reviews and posts
return2heaven View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:14pm
i still say get rid of all points cept for the ones you get from buying product. 
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:15pm
@ angrymidget Yo
What sort of things are you looking for in a review for socks?
Socks are socks...what more can you say about them?
gsrrr View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members
shred ze gnar

Quote gsrrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

@ angrymidget Yo

Then don't review them?

Not everything needs a review.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:26pm

@ angrymidget Yo

Well from what I can see from the socks that I bought and if I knew they were like this then I wouldn't have bought them.  The Burton is thick and warm so I give it that but it does have a lint problem after its first use and mind you it wasn't even after a wash plus the fit seems tight at first but at the end of the day, the sock is pulled all the way down and I don't have thin legs either.  The Wigwams and Snow Pros had awesome reviews so I bought a few different pairs, they're thin as hell and aren't even warm plus they slip off like crazy because the fitting is so huge.  People's reviews just seems to be too generic and saying things that have already been said and leaving out descriptive things that may affect a person's decision to buy the product.  I would like to see more negative reviews because all this glorified positive reviews are all a sham.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote humdingaling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:32pm
i had the same issue with wigwams
 the snow extreme is awesome but one of the other ones is rubbish

ar wells trial and error

I like my Lorpen socks a lot more expensive though @ 30 bucks a pop
my fox river socks also do well
and
they all do much better than my burton buffer socks

skboarder06 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote skboarder06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 1:33pm
Personally, I think the most effective reviews are negative ones about the product, althought not all the time. It would be nice if everone talked about even the little things (ie. thickness of socks for example) Because what some people like, others might not.
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 2:03pm
I hate when people post junky reviews. I was trying to find a new coat and I would look at the reviews and most off them were people just getting there points.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 2:05pm
Kool, thank's for the reply, learned something new. There is also a reply to users review, can possibly ask them a question there. You might not get a reply but worth a shot?
You two with the wigwams can now review the socks haha Alert the future consumers.
As for a good pair of socks, I use the Underamour Snow socks. they're not too bad. Fairly warm, a little thick, they stay on your leg and don't drop down to your ankles. They do however stretch out at the feet after a while. They wick which is good and not at the same time. What ends up happening is the moisture gets soaked into your boot lining instead.. then it just starts to smell. Happened to me when it go wet in my boot somehow.. melted snow i'm presuming.
Thought I'd give that out there since we were talking bout socks.
ty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Jesus Freak!

Quote ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 3:54pm
Doug has been on a roll lately.
Bring it hard or don't bring it at all.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 4:22pm

@ angrymidget Yo

why are you reviewing a sock to begin with? that practically has 0 value. do something useful like gloves or clothing that actually have some comparivative value
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 6:24pm
My favorite review: This board is so sick I will let you guys know what I think once I actually get to ride it.

Originally posted by nautika96

This is a good point.  How much time do you need to have on a board before you can post a useful review on a board?  I will hit up Burton Demo Days this year and probably test 15 boards.  Obviously over the three day period I will only experience so much variation in conditions.  Is it still helpful to write a review on a board that you spend 4 hours on or 2 hours or even 1 hour.  The first time I rode the Custom X I thought this is the best bombing stick I have ever ridden.  Two years later my opinion of the board has not changed.  I think it can be helpful to the others as long as you state the conditions you tested the board in and what paces you put the board through specifically.  What do you guys think?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 8:40pm

Kool, thank's for the reply, learned something new. There is also a reply to users review, can possibly ask them a question there. You might not get a reply but worth a shot?
You two with the wigwams can now review the socks haha Alert the future consumers.
As for a good pair of socks, I use the Underamour Snow socks. they're not too bad. Fairly warm, a little thick, they stay on your leg and don't drop down to your ankles. They do however stretch out at the feet after a while. They wick which is good and not at the same time. What ends up happening is the moisture gets soaked into your boot lining instead.. then it just starts to smell. Happened to me when it go wet in my boot somehow.. melted snow i'm presuming.
Thought I'd give that out there since we were talking bout socks.

Negativity FTW!  I actually did see Underarmour snow socks at the store and they didn't seem  bad at all and pretty thick too, well at least more than the Wigwams but not as thick as the Burton.  I'm actually thinking of picking up a pair of Underarmour since their coldgear hasn't disappointed me so I'm sure their socks are rocking as well and TS is letting me keep the socks and refunding me for them plus a little something something but that's for shipping me the wrong size and color on a few pairs.  Wink 

Price should have nothing to do with the topic on hand because then you could say people shouldn't review locks, scrapper and wax because they're such low priced items, but there's a ton of threads requesting for reviews for these so called low priced items.  The only item I think is useless in term of reviews is stickers. 
grevga01 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote grevga01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2010 at 10:05pm

I'm just getting back into snowboarding after a 5-6 year span of only going occasionally and found some of the reviews to be a big help in finding out about what gear was going to be right for me. Then I saw a lot of complete garbage that had nothing to offer for insight at all.

This site is so awesome when used for more than just points. It'd be nice if more people took the time and effort to write quality reviews to help out their fellow boarders.

Nice outline Doug.
kimchijajonshim View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Bear Hugs!

Quote kimchijajonshim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2010 at 9:33am
Hopefully this helps.  But I doubt the people who perpetuate these crap reviews will even look at this.

@ angrymidget Yo 
Durability and fit.  I have some Eesa and Forum socks, loved the fit but they tore at the ankle seams after less than half a season (probably less than 5 days apiece).  I'm personally partial to Smartwool Ph.D socks.  There is value in reviewing those things... it's just most people don't take it seriously and just try to stockpile the points.
ROLL ON, BISHES.
oddman View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote oddman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2010 at 9:38am
Maybe there should be a min number of characters per review.

Say 50 words.  At least that would end the three word reviews.

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2010 at 10:04am
Originally posted by oddman

A set minimum amount of words would help a bit or they could just say more crap like really cool, my friend has it, and it is really really really and I mean really cool and I bought one too and it is really cool so buy it because it is really cool. 

I agree people who make those horrible one liner reviews don't even read these threads because they're still doing it along with new members.
cheemaster View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote cheemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by oddman

A set minimum amount of words would help a bit or they could just say more crap like really cool, my friend has it, and it is really really really and I mean really cool and I bought one too and it is really cool so buy it because it is really cool.  I agree people who make those horrible one liner reviews don't even read these threads because they're still doing it along with new members.

This is very true. but still, it would deter the lazier people from even trying.
andrethegiant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote andrethegiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/19/2010 at 2:11pm
well said doug but whats a brand review? never heard of those?
alphaod View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote alphaod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2010 at 4:57pm
Thanks Doug. We definitely need proper reviews. Personally I try to state as much as much from my experience with what I'm reviewing.
-= alphaod =-
Current setups~
US: 12 Burton Vapor 159, 12 Burton Fishcuit 150, 12 Burton Diode EST
China: 13 Burton Custom X 158, 14 Cloudsplitter 158.3, 14 Burton Genesis EST
Charb View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Charb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/20/2010 at 9:58pm
agreed. well said.
fool760401 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
My New Ride!

Quote fool760401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2010 at 2:17pm
"They look really cool, but they just cost too much. I was about to get them."

^^^ You mean the above doesn't quality as a review?
Sierra RC : Burton Mission : Burton Hail
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2010 at 2:24pm
^ That qualifies as a review.  One that will get marked as spam.
fool760401 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
My New Ride!

Quote fool760401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/21/2010 at 2:24pm

Thanks for the heads-up. There are many times I was tempted to write a review for my wife's stuff based on what she told me, but thought I didn't have enough info to actually review. Now I am sure.
Sierra RC : Burton Mission : Burton Hail
djamerson80 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Wolf Creek 2011

Quote djamerson80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2010 at 6:57am
thanks for giving me some clarity on this. When I try pulling up the example link prior to writing my reviews, I get a blank page (and that happens using firefox and safari on my mac)
dougfagel View Drop Down
Educator
Educator
Instructing How to Douglas!!

Quote dougfagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/23/2010 at 12:43pm
Brand Reviews are found on each brand we carries brand page.

These pages are going to be further developed during this winter.
snowbowlmt View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
big freakin slot canyon

Quote snowbowlmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2010 at 8:10am
i feel like the new review system is a great modification of a great forum. Making the reviews worth more points and scrutinizing them more thoroughly is a great idea. Good work Sierra! (trusnow)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>