Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Ops: New Maps/Double XP Weekend
    Posted: Jun/28/2011 at 11:20am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

Originally posted by akaja24

the last map pack... which i assume is escalation? was the best one. and there's 5 total maps per release, but only 4 are for multiplayer and 1 is zombies. shrug, yeah, it's not worth it and yeah, it's a bit soon especially w/ MW3 coming out, but dah, i'll probably get it. hahaha.

Hey dude, congrats you are the proud owner of a new Sierra Stunt.  You won the giveaway today.

what the freak!?!?!? that's crazy. thanks man.

do you have any idea when i will get the coupon code in my private message box?

edit: i just read that they send it to me within 2 weeks.

have any idea about the differences in the stunt v. reverse crew? pros/cons?

My coupon took 3 weeks so don't worry if it comes later than 2 weeks, you will get it eventually.

From what I have hear the stunt is a fairly soft, more park oriented board.  You probably want to size down a small amount, but if you don't want to it wouldn't hurt to ride the same size you ride your normal board.  It is going to be softer than the RC so much better for buttering and stuff, but due to that fact I would think it will be a little loose at high speeds.  People say good things about them on the site though, and it never hurts to have another board in your quiver.  Just FYI shipping for my free board was something like $17 bucks to CO.

hey, thanks for the info. i'll definitely keep all of this in mind when i get mine. one thing that disappointed me about the RC was that it was quite a bit stiffer than my forum destroyer chillydog. i've been wanting a really soft board for a little while now... i guess this is my opportunity. haha.

what did you end up winning when you got yours?
got'em!!!
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2011 at 11:27am
Originally posted by BananaMonster

m16 FTW. Tongue altho i will admit, more often than not, an automatic like the famas is better suited for regular. i run HC most often, so the m16 is awesome. best combination of fire rate to power to accuracy combined together w/ minimal recoil.

How do you like it compared to the G11?

with iron sights on regular core mode the G11 is a pretty awesome gun, I feel like it has a higher fire rate than the m16.
The G11 isn't bad but I feel the accuracy isn't quite as good as the M16, but the fire rate is definitely higher. Since I've been prestiging alot I don't usually use it, plus I don't like it quite as much as the M16 for some reason, probably because of the funky attachments. I mean the variable isn't bad but I can usually just iron sight from most ranges, unless I'm trying to use it on Berlin Wall or Array, where I usually just snipe.
[/QUOTE]

so i played around with the g11 a little more in regular yesterday. it was good, and definitely better than the m16 in close. but yeah, the attachments make it a bit funky. at first i ran around with the iron sights, it was ok but something was just a little off. maybe it was the accuracy... not sure. so i tried with the variable. it was definitely better, but then when you're trying to kill someone from distance, with the recoil... its definitely tough. overall, i like it, but i still think the m16 is more versatile, especially with the ability to put basically any attachment on it.
got'em!!!
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 5:08am

hey, thanks for the info. i'll definitely keep all of this in mind when i get mine. one thing that disappointed me about the RC was that it was quite a bit stiffer than my forum destroyer chillydog. i've been wanting a really soft board for a little while now... i guess this is my opportunity. haha.

what did you end up winning when you got yours?

I won just the standard Sierra Crew, which was cool with me because my newer board is a Machete which is a rocker board.  My old camber board was pretty beat up so I'm excited to try the crew.  Plus I got it in 156 which is 2cm smaller than the Machete so now I have board in 154,56, and 58. 
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
BananaMonster View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 9:32am
the 1.10 patch is now out for ps3, and I see no noticeable difference in the famas. Still vary accurate with low recoil

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?
Dont trip chocolate chip!
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 12:17pm

the 1.10 patch is now out for ps3, and I see no noticeable difference in the famas. Still vary accurate with low recoil

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

i didn't see that much of a difference actually. i ran around with it a lil bit playing domination and it seemed just as good/powerful as it always has been.

the patch was lame though. they totally screwed up the HC CTF playlist. i'm not even sure why they've always had this thing where they didn't even want to recognize it as a legit playlist (as in, never having contracts for it, or not having any stats, etc.) but now that they've integrated it into the HC "Flags" playlist, it hardly ever comes up, that and it's a terrible game type now that each round is only 5 minutes. ridiculous. freaking treyarch - i hate you.

anyone DL the new maps yet? what're people's impressions?
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 12:45pm

i didn't see that much of a difference actually. i ran around with it a lil bit playing domination and it seemed just as good/powerful as it always has been.

the patch was lame though. they totally screwed up the HC CTF playlist. i'm not even sure why they've always had this thing where they didn't even want to recognize it as a legit playlist (as in, never having contracts for it, or not having any stats, etc.) but now that they've integrated it into the HC "Flags" playlist, it hardly ever comes up, that and it's a terrible game type now that each round is only 5 minutes. ridiculous. freaking treyarch - i hate you.

anyone DL the new maps yet? what're people's impressions?

Hazard is really fun, I really like it for sniping. Silo isn't bad, bit of a pain to get to know all of the spots to watch for. Drive In is fun, I like it alot more than Nuketown, and Hanger 18 is pretty interesting.
"Don't think, just do."
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 1:31pm

Yes I was pretty bummed, I thought nerfing it would make some people use some different weapons, but nope, 75% of the time I get killed it is still the famas in the kill cam

what does HC flags now consist of? HC domination or what?
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 3:32pm

Yes I was pretty bummed, I thought nerfing it would make some people use some different weapons, but nope, 75% of the time I get killed it is still the famas in the kill cam

it basically consists of all the HC game types that don't have bombs. So HC CTF, HC HQ, HC Dom. is there any others? can't think of them right now...
got'em!!!
skyfooze View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 4:48pm
I just got the new map packs just the other day and I really like them
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/29/2011 at 8:43pm

it basically consists of all the HC game types that don't have bombs. So HC CTF, HC HQ, HC Dom. is there any others? can't think of them right now...

that would have been nice as a separate game mode, but to mash them all together like that is pretty weak.

I would have like a HC domination category, just to give it a try. Seems like they are getting lazy with their decisions and patches, and puking out as many map packs as possible before MW3 comes out.
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2011 at 4:25am
Played some MP after the upgrade for the first time yesterday and tried out the Famas.  I'd say it seems like it's almost more deadly after the update.

Also got to level 18 on Call of the Dead.  Round 15 I did entirely on my own after they all died within 30 seconds and there was no way I could revive them with the herd that was on top of them, so that was pretty intense.  The key is definitely getting them to points that funnel them into single file like running into the bottom of the lighthouse, then heading up stairs and taking the zipline, and kind of repeating that loop a bit.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
Silent311 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2011 at 12:23pm

Played some MP after the upgrade for the first time yesterday and tried out the Famas.  I'd say it seems like it's almost more deadly after the update.

Also got to level 18 on Call of the Dead.  Round 15 I did entirely on my own after they all died within 30 seconds and there was no way I could revive them with the herd that was on top of them, so that was pretty intense.  The key is definitely getting them to points that funnel them into single file like running into the bottom of the lighthouse, then heading up stairs and taking the zipline, and kind of repeating that loop a bit.

We'll have to play when you have like a spare 3 hours... lol  Ill show you my loop I run.
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2011 at 12:57pm
my friends and I popped in MW2 just for kicks the other day... i must say, yeah, while it's broken in many areas and unlike treyarch, infinity ward/activism didn't do anything to fix it, it's still incredibly fun.

the nOOb tubing with oma is still hilarious (unless you're on the receiving end of course). unlimited claymores w/ two down at once despite not being able to pick them up is awesome. sniping is 100x better and more fun in MW2 than BO, and the spas is SO MONEY. shotguns in general are a TON more fun and easier to use in MW2 than BO.

i hope MW3 takes the best of BO but sticks with the feel and AWESOMENESS of MW2. yeah, fix the things that made MW2 stupid... but keep stick with everything else that made it great.
got'em!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2011 at 1:17pm
Gotta love Nuketown 24/7 and double xp.  15,000 points for a single match of domination?  I think so.
panther View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2011 at 2:57pm

Gotta love Nuketown 24/7 and double xp.  15,000 points for a single match of domination?  I think so.

is it double xp weekend again already?  seriously though, 15k points, hello prestige in two days!
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2011 at 3:37pm
I think I'm going to skip this last map pack. I'm having a blast playing Assassin's Creed (just finished 2, starting Brotherhood), and I'll probably only play BO here and there, in addition to some MW2 thrown in with some Halo.
tangles View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2011 at 1:27pm
Starting to get bored of black ops made it to like the 10th prestige and for some reason im lagging these days since last update
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by tangles

Starting to get bored of black ops made it to like the 10th prestige and for some reason im lagging these days since last update

Lag has been brutal since the last update.  I find myself playing zombies more now because of that fact.  Plus I really dig the call of the dead map.  Got 25,000 points in one match of Nuketown Domination over the double xp weekend as well.  That map is good for all out madness, but it gets old pretty quick.
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/04/2011 at 7:17pm
Hit 15th prestige last night, at lvl 24 right now trying to make it to lvl 30 tonight. Already have lightweight pro, and im close to ghost & steady aim pro's, just need some more hipfire and aircraft kills. Had 3 golden guns before I prestige'd last night, so if it plays out like it did for the last prestige I should have my first golden around lvl 35 I think it was.

Challenge XP I take it?  I had a 33k TDM match because I had 2 10k challenges done in that match, was nice.

"Don't think, just do."
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2011 at 5:35am
Originally posted by Evilives

Hit 15th prestige last night, at lvl 24 right now trying to make it to lvl 30 tonight. Already have lightweight pro, and im close to ghost & steady aim pro's, just need some more hipfire and aircraft kills. Had 3 golden guns before I prestige'd last night, so if it plays out like it did for the last prestige I should have my first golden around lvl 35 I think it was.

Challenge XP I take it?  I had a 33k TDM match because I had 2 10k challenges done in that match, was nice.

No it was actually just a normal round of Domination on Nuketown.  Double XP obviously helped.
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2011 at 4:34am
I got to level 23 on Call of the Dead last night, killed George twice, and sent the survivors to paradise all in the same round.  It really is ridiculous how much damage george can take.  I do think it's pretty weak with as hard to kill as he is, he comes back within 2 rounds of killing him though.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2011 at 4:17pm
I'm over Blops. just not digging it how I used to.  seems like there isn't much variety like there was in MW2 or COD4
-zakk

Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2011 at 5:21pm
@zakk
COD4 i'll agree with, but I'm glad they took out all of the MW2 crap...heartbeat sensors and all of that were just retarded.  COD4 with better graphics/fluidity seems to be the aiming point for the entire cod series since most people agree all around it was the best COD made so far, if they hit that mark with MW3 ill buy it, if not I'll just stick with GOW3 & BF3.

No it was actually just a normal round of Domination on Nuketown.  Double XP obviously helped.
Oh nice, that is pretty ridiculous, but it makes sense having it be on Nuketown since that would be a slaughter, how many kills and caps was that if  you remember?
"Don't think, just do."
ErbStock View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/06/2011 at 5:32pm
MW2 is Better Game Hands Down!  O and i HEard Mw3 isnt going to be made just by infinity ward!?!?! i heard IW is going to make the campaign and not multiplayer, thats going to be done by someone else...
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2011 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by zakk

I'm over Blops. just not digging it how I used to.  seems like there isn't much variety like there was in MW2 or COD4

i wouldn't necessarily say that there isn't much variety anymore... it's just that back when cod4 and mw2 came out... they were kinda "new" - they stepped up the game with new stuff, new ideas, took the genre of plain 'ol FPS to the next level per se. (not sure if that makes too much sense). all the ones that came out after that were just extensions of them, nothing really all that new... the same stuff just beaten to death. they played it out. time for the next big innovation. that's why... while i'll definitely get MW3 and probably play it forever until the next one comes out... i'm not entirely excited about it. all it is, is MW2/Bops with a new story and maybe a few new looks.
got'em!!!
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2011 at 6:25pm

It is definitely a lame update because it totally removed the option all together. 

They should have just left CTF and given another option to play the variety game. The variety is nice and all, but sometimes i just want to play CTF!

Aside from that, I feel like my AK is less accurate and fires slightly slower than it used to. It might just be me, but it doesn't feel right at all at the moment. 
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 8:48am
Its probably not the same for Xbox users but on PS3 this game has become garbage, the lag and gameplay is absolutely unacceptable.

I am shouldering the gun, shooting rounds at people crouched not moving, no hits are registering and they turn and shoot my down. on my kill cam they have already turned and im still running when I get shot without even shouldering the weapon to fire.

played 1 game and toward to end I was 2-15, ive never done that terrible ever, not even when I first purchased the and it being my first FPS. Finishing 7-17 I made a pathetic excuse of a half assed save, and is embarrassing to say I have to consider that a small victory being 2-15 earlier in the match.

The lag has turned it into a camping trip for almost everyone, run n gunning which is what I do is now an un-useable playing style.
skyfooze View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 8:51am
I agree and I don't play anymore since there are better things to do than play COD.
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 8:53am

Its probably not the same for Xbox users but on PS3 this game has become garbage, the lag and gameplay is absolutely unacceptable.

I am shouldering the gun, shooting rounds at people crouched not moving, no hits are registering and they turn and shoot my down. on my kill cam they have already turned and im still running when I get shot without even shouldering the weapon to fire.

played 1 game and toward to end I was 2-15, ive never done that terrible ever, not even when I first purchased the and it being my first FPS. Finishing 7-17 I made a pathetic excuse of a half assed save, and is embarrassing to say I have to consider that a small victory being 2-15 earlier in the match.

The lag has turned it into a camping trip for almost everyone, run n gunning which is what I do is now an un-useable playing style.

The updates do seem to be doing more harm than good.  I never used to play zombies and that's pretty much all I play now because I find MP to be a frustrating endeavor.  Everytime I go back it takes about 5 kill cams to realize something is up with the system.  I can see lag maybe causing me to take one shot and having it off, but when you are unloading half a clip at someone and the killcam doesn't show a single shot fired by you, something is fkd.
panther View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 9:03am

The updates do seem to be doing more harm than good.  I never used to play zombies and that's pretty much all I play now because I find MP to be a frustrating endeavor.  Everytime I go back it takes about 5 kill cams to realize something is up with the system.  I can see lag maybe causing me to take one shot and having it off, but when you are unloading half a clip at someone and the killcam doesn't show a single shot fired by you, something is fkd.

it is freaking ridiculous most of the time.  i thought it was just my internet before, but if everyone is having problems...its time for call of duty to fix the issues. 

however, i will admit it is fun when you get favored.  30 - 5 is always a good game Wink
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by panther

it is freaking ridiculous most of the time.  i thought it was just my internet before, but if everyone is having problems...its time for call of duty to fix the issues. 

however, i will admit it is fun when you get favored.  30 - 5 is always a good game Wink

I dont even know how people get the favored connection, but it seems like im always on the losing end.

When I played today at the end of the match I had a 1 bar connection, which has never happened before, especially since my settings are on local only.

EDIT: well the very next game I got the favored connection for the first time and went 36-10. picked up a spas 12 and went to town at the end of the game. friggin ridiculous
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2011 at 5:39pm
here here on the lag issues. you never seem to get a good freaking connection. and for me... even when it says the connections good, it still seems as though there's a slight lag. it's freaking ridiculous. i've found the last couple of nights that i've played... were absolutely, downright horrible. it made it a total waste of time and not fun whatsoever. freaking treyarch.

on the one good note, they did change HC CTF back from 5m rounds to 10m rounds. but still, if the lag issue doesn't get better soon... forget it, im gonna go start AC: Brotherhood.

btw- last night i played against these guys with the clantag "WISE". i don't remember their gamertags... most campy mofos i think i've ever played against in my entire life. granted i camp from time to time and whatever... but freaking A. this guy "ole dan" or something... literally sat behind his flag, proned out and didn't move a freaking inch. it was incredibly annoying. Angry - that is all. haha.
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/09/2011 at 7:38am
You don't know camping till you play in the competitive playlist(MLG ruleset basically), especially on Search. Although a team I scrimmage with has a funny strategy where they all just sit in the back of their spawn in search when they have the bomb until 1min is left in the game, so the other team usually gets bored camping and ends up running around. 

On the lag issues I have two words that the COD franchise should invest in: Dedicated Servers! I mean seriously, GOW3 has em, BF3 has em...so basically all of their competition besides Halo has them, it would just make sense competition wise to get them, or atleast add them for Elite members, also have LAN compatibility.
"Don't think, just do."
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/13/2011 at 10:56am
check out this link: http://www.modernwarfare3.com
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2011 at 9:02am

Haha good job Dice, was about to say "bad game." untill i actually clicked the link.

"Don't think, just do."
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/14/2011 at 10:45am

Haha good job Dice, was about to say "bad game." untill i actually clicked the link.

haha. don't overlook this link people. if you're a gamer, if you love cod, you gotta check the link out. it's an awesome site. don't write it off before checking it out. give it a shot just like @evilives did... i promise you'll be like this O_O.
got'em!!!
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2011 at 2:44pm
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2011 at 2:30pm

^ regarding my previous link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/19/modernwarfare3-com-owner-outed-by-godaddy/
Well that sucks for the owner, he should of made a legitimate business called callofduty3 to keep the site, but since he didn't he might have to give up the site and possibly pay some fines.

Time to buy "BlackOps2.com" and make a business called Black Ops2 so I can make some money off of them, except it wouldn't work since they just use callofduty.com/blackops

Also akaja24, did u watch the Roman guy video on that site?

"Don't think, just do."
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2011 at 8:15am

^ regarding my previous link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/19/modernwarfare3-com-owner-outed-by-godaddy/
Well that sucks for the owner, he should of made a legitimate business called callofduty3 to keep the site, but since he didn't he might have to give up the site and possibly pay some fines.

Time to buy "BlackOps2.com" and make a business called Black Ops2 so I can make some money off of them, except it wouldn't work since they just use callofduty.com/blackops

Also akaja24, did u watch the Roman guy video on that site?

i just did. it's not... that funny of a hater video. i mean, there's a bunch of more things that could be done or said about COD/MW/Activism that would be funnier/more effective. oh well. people can hate/say what they want about the COD franchise and how much battlefield will be better, regardless, it's still going to be a widely purchased game and terribly popular one at that, one that i'll definitely be playing. so, whatever. haha. but yeah, Activism is --> Angry
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2011 at 2:25pm
Yea it's not that funny but it is pretty good, alot more could of been said since it was a little repetitive, but oh well. Yea it will do well in the sales dept, but I won't be pre-ordering or buying it till I try it out in person since I hated MW2.
"Don't think, just do."
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2011 at 4:36pm

Yea it's not that funny but it is pretty good, alot more could of been said since it was a little repetitive, but oh well. Yea it will do well in the sales dept, but I won't be pre-ordering or buying it till I try it out in person since I hated MW2.

wow, I don't meet many people who are FPS players or COD fans that hated MW2. most people hate on the other games like WAW or BOps but not MW2. typically MW2 is one of their favorites along with COD4.
got'em!!!
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2011 at 4:53pm

wow, I don't meet many people who are FPS players or COD fans that hated MW2. most people hate on the other games like WAW or BOps but not MW2. typically MW2 is one of their favorites along with COD4.
Honestly I like Blops more than MW2, MW2 may have better graphics but the overall gameplay in Blops is alot better and they actually try to fix things unlike Activision with MW2 where they just ignored the issues forever. There was just too many stupid glitches and gimmicky attachments/perks that I just sold it back to Gamestop and bought BF:BC2.
"Don't think, just do."
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/25/2011 at 12:07am
I actually think that the graphics in BOps are better, but I do agree with most of what you said. I do like that Treyarch actually listens to the fans and does everything they can to make the game better, especially after they've released it. I think what hurt MW2 was all that Infinity Ward drama and stuff. That probably contributed a bunch to them just not making many improvements, but I do agree that a bunch of stuff in MW2 was super broken (e.g. the super lunge with melees, all the shotguns being ridiculously powerful, OMA, etc.) But I do think they got a bunch of stuff right that BOps sucks for. Granted people were overly good at quick sniping, but sniping in general, even with a "hard scope" was 1000000x better in MW2 than BOps. Sniping isn't nearly as fun now....

Honestly I like Blops more than MW2, MW2 may have better graphics but the overall gameplay in Blops is alot better and they actually try to fix things unlike Activision with MW2 where they just ignored the issues forever. There was just too many stupid glitches and gimmicky attachments/perks that I just sold it back to Gamestop and bought BF:BC2.
got'em!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2011 at 8:49am
anyone on PS3 purchase the Annihilation map pack yet?

and if so, what are your thoughts?
panther View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2011 at 12:46pm
double XP again this weekend.  going to try to do a whole prestige in two days. 
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2011 at 12:47pm

anyone on PS3 purchase the Annihilation map pack yet?

and if so, what are your thoughts?

is there anything different about it than the 360's? there shouldn't be as far as I've heard... right?
got'em!!!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2011 at 1:44pm

is there anything different about it than the 360's? there shouldn't be as far as I've heard... right?

the map packs are no different, but since almost every map pack it has brought about other issues when playing on PS3, lag, connection issues, hit detection, etc.

And I like to bond with my fellow PS3 users Thumbs Up
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2011 at 11:29am
got'em!!!
akaja24 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2011 at 11:35am

can you say, radiation poisoning? haha.
got'em!!!
panther View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2011 at 11:48am

can you say, radiation poisoning? haha.

this is pretty sweet, i didn't know they took it from that movie.  he'd be toast though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>