Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 43444546>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Redheaderr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All things VIDEO GAMES
    Posted: Oct/04/2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

Anyone play RE6 yet?  I hear it's not that great which is highly disappointing.

I've heard mixed reviews on it.  I'm currently waiting for it to arrive via gamefly so I should be getting it soon, but I'm going to be waiting on my buddy most likely who always waits forever to send his gamefly in.  At any rate, I suspect the negative aspects of reviews are based on a lot on playing solo, just like in RE5.  In solo, Sheva was an idiot, but as far as coop, I'd rate it top 5 titles.  RE6 probably suffers the same fate of negativity because it wasn't done with a pal in coop.  I'll let you know when I start playing it though.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 5:01am
It's E3.  Pricing for both Xbox One and PS4 are out.  Both systems look awesome.  
Who's getting what?  

I'm not standing in line for 12 hours like I did 8 years ago for my 360 so I will be pre-ordering the Xbox One this time for sure!  Just gotta decide where...
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 6:03am
Idk if I'll be investing in another system but I would have to stay loyal to the Xbox. Nothing against Sony but I'd hate to not be able to play another Halo game if it came out.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 8:59am
Yup...they already announced a new Halo game for XBox One for 2014
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Von44

Idk if I'll be investing in another system but I would have to stay loyal to the Xbox. Nothing against Sony but I'd hate to not be able to play another Halo game if it came out.

I've got the PS3 and it's nice and all but its brutal not being able to play any of the Halo games.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 9:45am
Apparently my little bro only posts nerdy rants about games on his FB and it is blowing up right now.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by MrMeaty

It's E3.  Pricing for both Xbox One and PS4 are out.  Both systems look awesome.  
Who's getting what?  

I'm not standing in line for 12 hours like I did 8 years ago for my 360 so I will be pre-ordering the Xbox One this time for sure!  Just gotta decide where...

I've already pre-ordered both from Amazon, but I'm leaning toward canceling the Xbox One until they drop the price.  I have a Xbox 360 and a PS3 but I don't use them enough to justify shelling out over $1000 on new systems so 1 can just sit there.

Ordering online will save you tax in most cases.  Ordering from your local Target or Best Buy will allow you to get it on release day.  Not a guarantee when you order online.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 2:51pm
Did they charge your card already?  Or do you not pay till it ships?

I want mine day one so I'm going to Gamestop tonight to pre-order.  They said $100 up front but garounteed and midnight launch.  

Looks like only the standard edition (not day one edition) is available on amazon now.  

MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 6:23pm
Stopped by Gamestop on the way home and they had already sold all their pre-orders.
Went to Best Buy and was able to pre-order with just $25 to hold it.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 7:06pm
I'm starting to see more and more Assassin's Creed commercials. Are they about to launch the selling date or something?
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 4:56am
Xbox announced that Live Gold members will get 2 free games per month starting with Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3 in July.  Obviously an answer to Playstation Plus service.  

Right now you can download Fable 3 for free.  
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 5:34am

Yup...they already announced a new Halo game for XBox One for 2014
Please tell me you're joking! Well they def got me and many others out there hook, line and sinker. Idk if I can justify buying a new system for one game. I'll have to give this some thought. Maybe I'll get it for my nephews and visit them everyday.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by 360faceplant

I've already pre-ordered both from Amazon, but I'm leaning toward canceling the Xbox One until they drop the price.  I have a Xbox 360 and a PS3 but I don't use them enough to justify shelling out over $1000 on new systems so 1 can just sit there.

Same here, we have a PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii with all their motion device add on feature but we never even use the systems.  LOL  
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 11:08am
I traded in my wii with a dozen or so games, nunchucks, 2 nintendo DS and some games during GameStops holiday special and got $360 in gamestop credit...which I traded in at plastic jungle for $320 in amazon credit!  All I use is my xbox 360.  Didn't even have cable tv, just bunny ears, and would watch netflix, hulu, etc on the 360.  
Now that the XBone is so tightly integrated with TV, I got Dish (and a free iPad 2!) to take advantage of it.  Both my Xboxs get used daily, and not only for gaming.  

and for Von44, here is the vid preview of the new Halo:

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 11:22am
Didn't people always said not to trade in your stuff at Gamestop because they rip you off?  LOL  But I guess you got a good deal out of it.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 11:31am
Yeah...it's funny cause the DS games I traded in, they only gave me about $0.80 each, but their special was $10 for any 3 games I traded!  And they doubled the trade in value for each console, and they considered both DSs as systems!  Add my power up card which gives me an additional 10% on trade ins so I was able to rack em up!

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 7:48am
I hate you Meaty!! Watching that Halo vid just complicated my decision. I was leaning to cutting myself off and now I'm back on the fence.

Btw, how did you manage to trade nunchuks at GameStop? Lol
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 9:10am
You never know...it might come out on Xbox 360 as well.
That new game from the original Call of Duty developers, TitanFall, is coming out on PC, XbOne and Xbox 360.

And yeah, they were the nintendo wii nunchucks! Tongue
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 10:14am
Good deal Meaty, when is their so called holiday deal?  Around Christmas?    
davidhn2 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote davidhn2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 3:26pm
How did you get so much from game stop.... I barely hit 50 bucks for turning an a ps2 and a good amount of games and accessories....
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 8:20am
It all depends on what the current specials are.  If you are trading in a console, it's always best to wait till november/december...well, except for this year since new consoles are coming out!  

If you go to their website, it says what the current deals are.  Right now, you get an extra 50% credit for these specific items:

Kindle fire
Net 10
Beats headsets
Disney Infinity
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
The Last of Us
NCAA Football 14
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Madden NFL 25
Grand Theft Auto V
Battlefield 4

They also give you an extra $10 for every 3 games, extra $20 for 5 games and extra $35 for 7 games.  And if you are a power up member, you always get an additional 10% credit on all trade in, but currently it's an extra 15%.  If you trade in alot of games, it's worth the $15 a year, plus you get a subscription to game informer and you get 10% off all pre-owned games and accessories.  
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 9:26am
You got the system on locked down I see haha.  LOL  I would trade it all in one shot and see how much the haul away is.  LOL
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:06pm
Hmm good idea. I wouldn't mind trading in my 360 before I see the red ring haunt me again. But then I'd be tempted to get the new console and that spells trouble!
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 10:57pm
i know for sure im not buying any more home consoles until they do something DRASTIC to improve gameplay. the PS3 and Xbox 360 work great and have good graphics already. the new systems are going to have better graphics... wow. until those things put me in virtual reality where i can move around for real like the Matirx and stuff im not going to buy any newer crap. but i do love my new-ish nintendo 3DS since i travel so much it is amazing.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 8:31am
I felt the same way.  I was full into gaming when I got my 360...when I only had 1 kid!  Now I have 3 and my xbox has been used more for media then gameing, so I was going to just fix my old xbox for the kid's gameroom as the one in the living room is new with kinect.  

But then I saw how it is integrating you cable or satellite service with the HDMI pass through, allowing kinect voice controls for watching TV!  The new connect sensor is a vast improvement and should allow for more subtle realism, like lifting your controller to raise your shield.  

And if you combine that with their "illumiroom" concept...it's getting super close to augmented reality.  

This is the best video I've seen showing off illumiroom...my favorite part is at 2:15:

cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 8:54am
DAMN! that is pretty cool and definately a step up from just "better graphics" and is a little closer to what i am really wanting. it really shouldn't be to many more years before before they do something mind blowing.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:37am
Cool but isn't playing games for hours in a dark room bad for your eyes?  LOL
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 12:47am
^haha I think that's a myth parents tell kids. Like the one if I eat my vegetables I'll grow up to be big and strong.

And cool vid. I can just see the stoners tripping out on something like that.
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 5:46pm
Pretty sure I'm gonna pre-order the PS4. Looks alot better for gaming. Xbox One looks like it is designed more for all around entertainment. I only use my consoles strictly for gaming. Although I would love to have Xbox to play Halo!!
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Cool but isn't playing games for hours in a dark room bad for your eyes?  LOL

Ya, doing anything with electronics in the dark is bad for your eyes because there is a bright very fast flickering light when the environment is really dark. Ex: tv, comp, iPad, laptop
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 4:28am
I always thought reading in the dark was bad, but I could never find any research to prove it.  But staring at a bright screen is bad...not sure if it makes any difference what the lighting around it is.  However, the new 43" plasma I got for the kids play room has an ambient light sensor so it actually dims the screen when the room is darker.  

And Grinch, are you saying that you are going to get the PS4 because all you do is game, while the XBone does gaming PLUS so much more?  Yeah...that makes sense... Wink

But it does save you $100.  

Have you guys seen the trailer for Titan Fall?  It's by the original guys who created Call of Duty.  It's only coming to PC, Xbox 360 and XBone:

Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 9:32am
Reading in the dark has to be bad for your eyes too because in NYC history before the standard skyscrappers rule was passed in NYC, they built a giant and fat building that would end up casting a 4 block shadow around it 24/7 which caused the prices for nearby buildings to drop considerably because workers were becoming fatigued and sick from the lack of light.  LOL  

MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 9:39am
I can believe that.  I've heard that the suicide rate in Seattle is so high because it rains so much and there isn't much sun.  But neither of those actually affect your vision!

Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 11:11am
I think the family sharing thing on Xbone is pretty cool, but that's really where it stops with me, PS4 now has concave sticks and triggers that dont press when you set it down, so they fixed my gripes with the current console.  Don't really care about any of that tv trash MS is selling, I think 95% of tv sucks anyway, that's why I have netflix, cable is just for sports really and the occasional show like North America or planet earth etc.  I have gamefly as well so dunno if xbone is going to completely screw that over, but it sure looks that way.  Personally I liked Nintendo's comments about what to do about DRMs, they said something along the lines of, instead of placing restrictions on used games, just make your games better so people don't want to trade it in.  PS4 does also seem to be trying to go towards the digital downloads and all that jazz as well, but at least Sony is not forcing it down our throats, and I think MS has alienated a lot of fans by doing so. I am also a huge fan of what sony was saying about being able to share gameplay easily, because anyway who has gamed has seen some crazy glitch or whatever that you thought was downright rolling on the floor funny, but nobody was around to see it, so now we can all share some more laughs.  I personally will be getting a ps4, but I'm sure the xbone will be pretty cool too, I still had lots of great times with my 360 when it wasn't getting RROD (the reason I eventually switched to ps3).  The xbone has been getting way overhyped in my opinion as being a crappier console, I'm sure it's still going to be awesome.  To me though, I can't justify spending $100 extra and then maybe even more, since I won't be able to buy used.

Titanfall... zzzzzzzzzz. Another futuristic sci-fi shooter where you play a guy in a super-suit tasked with, let me guess, saving the world. I've probably played 10 games just like that already.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 1:23pm
I think the $100 over is the big killer.  All that other stuff, if you read up on it, ain't so bad.  They said the DRM stuff for selling used games is up to the publisher and the retailer, so some companies (I'm sure EA) will have the ability to charge a fee for used games.  If Sony does not do this, I could see publishers putting some titles only to XBox because of that alone.  But remember that Sony (and apple) has ALWAYS been the forerunner to DRM, so I can't imagine that they won't add some kind of DRM to PS4.  Remember, nothing is final yet.  The sharing thing is awesome.  Xbox has it built it to record the last few minutes of gameplay which you can publish to twitch or even live broadcast.  

Honestly, if neither system is backwards compatible, you are starting from scratch so it all depends on which console has the games you want to play...plus that $100.  
I like Halo, Forza, and Dead Rising.  Plus, I use my xbox for Netflix, Hulu and HBO Go so having them with voice control is awesome.  I use voice commands to pause my netflix all the time, so that extra $100 is justified for the media functionality.  And my kids love playing kinect games.  

I loved my original PS1, but got the original Xbox instead of PS2 because of the online multiplayer.  Now I'm so used to the asymmetric sticks of the xbox controller that I have a hard time going back to the PS controller.  

My boss is a PS guy, and when we went to CES a few years ago, he picked up an xbox controller for the first time and said "Oh...wow...this really does feel more natural"
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 2:41pm
This just in:

"So, today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360. Here is what that means:

• An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

• Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

In addition to buying a disc from a retailer, you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release. If you choose to download your games, you will be able to play them offline just like you do today. Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions. 

These changes will impact some of the scenarios we previously announced for Xbox One. The sharing of games will work as it does today, you will simply share the disc. Downloaded titles cannot be shared or resold. Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray."

I hate everyone that complained.  I was really looking forward to not having my kids crack my discs, still being able to play the games, and sharing them with my brother in Arizona while I'm still here in Nevada.  

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

jerks

Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 7:37pm
Very good news for Xbox fans Mrmeaty, thanks for sharing that! I suppose that really closes the gap between the 2 consoles now, what with the family sharing plan I might even say Microsoft had the edge if there wasn't a 100 dollar price difference and supposedly slightly better hardware in the ps3 (which of course we will have to see how actual games look before judgement is passed).  Good to see that the xbox drm management wasn't set in stone and people will still be able to sell and trade games like they do now, and the 24 hour check in is gone, so people living in the sticks, using the console at a vacation home, or in an area where for whatever reason something happened and there is no internet connectivity, can still use their console for gaming.  Hope everyone still on the fence with consoles reads that article.

Also I know what your boss means, that was the hardest part of switching to ps3, the controller. Xbox 360 has a far superior controller imo, i like the weight, feel, the concave sticks, and the r1/r2 l1/l2 much better.  dpad on ps3 was the only part of the controller superior to xbox360, but really not many games use the dpad very often except fighters.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 4:22am
Yeah, the last gamepad Xbox came out with the convertable d-pad was GREAT for fighters!  Can't wait to get my hands on the new controller.  I wonder what they will price them at...

And I guess that DRM stuff was a little more hard coded or they are further along then I thought because it is going to removed in a day one patch!  LOL!  

But that 24 hour check in is a big deal.  Xbox got a lot of crap from the military, many of which take their xboxes with them and set up lan parties overseas where there is no internet at all.  Plus, now we will be able to swap out the 360s for XBones in our mobile gameing theater.  I gotta find some room to stuff the PS4 in there too...
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2013 at 3:12am
any one picking up the new dead pool game that comes out today? I like the character but not sure about the game play.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2013 at 10:26am
Those are some nice changes that was def required if Microsoft was gonna compete. I didn't see anything about reverse compatibility. I guess they chose to move on with the new tech. That sucks! This was one of the issues I was hoping Microsoft would change. I would get the new console so long as I can play the old 360 games. But this kinda deters me from doing so especially if its a difference of $100.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2013 at 11:22am
If something doesn't offer reverse compatibility then I don't find it worth it to buy unless they can offer something to make going forward worth it.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2013 at 11:41am
I bummed about the backwards compatibility as well.  PS4 also will not be backwards compatible, but they said the entire library of PS1, PS2 and PS3 will be available for download on PS4. Wonder if they will charge you even if you own the original game.  Would be nice if Xbox did that as well.

What's funny is Xbox 360 originally was not compatible with original xbox games either.  They added emulation for a number of popular titles which required you to download a patch.  Since this was required, they were able to track how many backwards compatibility patches were downloaded and it only came to about 5%.  http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-22-xbox-boss-backwards-compatibility-is-really-backwards
I think it's one of those features that people feel should be implemented but don't actually get used...like CD players in car stereos.  But the stigma behind this with the current gen consoles being 8 years old is that you may have a huge last gen game library that is immediately obsolete, and you can only play what you buy on launch day, making your initial $399 or $499 purchase much higher if you actually want to use it.  

Then again, of the 60 or so Xbox 360 games I still have, I only play 2 or 3 any more.  I still play a bunch with my son on his Xbox, but it's not like I'm getting rid of my old xbox, it's just moving downstairs.  
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2013 at 6:38am
^Makes sense, I just find it hard to let go the fact that I would have no choice but to start a whole new collection if I invest in the new console. But it would still be nice to have the option regardless of whther i play it the old games once a month or once a year. At the same time, I understand that technology has advanced and they don't want to worry about dragging old tech with their move forward. Huhh, this will take some serious debating.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2013 at 7:26am
agreed.  But let's put it this way:

What did you do with your old cassette tapes and VHS tapes?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2013 at 10:00am

Convert it to digital format.  LOL
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Convert it to digital format.  LOL
Advantage Meaty. I'd be lying if I said I was still using cassette and vhs players and that my car still has an 8track player. But when judgement day comes and *cough* skynet *cough*, I mean Xbox one tries to take over, I'll know who to turn to.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2013 at 10:58am
GTA V.
Who did NOT get it?  
I wasn't going to, but I'm really starting to think I should.  
Should I?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2013 at 11:19am
I'm ready to hand out game of the year to GTA V already.  This game is unbelievable.  Car handling is fixed from GTA IV so its not like driving on ice at all times.  Graphics will constantly leave you wondering how they manage it with the current hardware.  Loading screens are nearly nonexistant, which in and of itself is amazing, even when you switch between your 3 characters who are across the entire city, the wait is under 10 seconds. Missions are a lot more interesting and story driven instead of the typical go here and shoot this person, go there and shoot that person, the missions are all unique and offer interesting goals, and the dialogue is great.
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/22/2013 at 5:47pm
I've been pretty content playing Madden but I've heard such great reviews about GTA 5. Didn't wanna drop another $65 on a game but I might have to.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/23/2013 at 6:47am
That's a very strong argument.  I haven't played my console much lately since I got DISH for my wife.  So I've been playing Diablo III on my PC.  Gotta get back on my console before November...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 43444546>