Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 18>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Presidential Election
    Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 8:11am
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

Can someone explain to me why both rich white people and the poorest white people seem to be republicans? 

if "god" makes you vote, you vote Republican because those are the good christian folk that came over on the mayflower and want to keep "those people" out 

if you make lots of money, you vote Republican becasue they are generally less bullish on taxes and keep estate and death taxes down.  

-zakk

killclimbz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote killclimbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 8:04am
Floriduh, where your vote doesn't matter...
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 8:02am
So are they just saying screw it with Florida's electoral vote because Obama already won, they show 100% off votes in with no winner yet?

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by motoxninja80

I wasn't very surprised with the outcome, I consider the Republican party a dying party. They need to get with the times if they want to continue on.

It's not dying, its supporters are being bred out of existence.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
motoxninja80 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Vail

Quote motoxninja80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 7:50am
I wasn't very surprised with the outcome, I consider the Republican party a dying party. They need to get with the times if they want to continue on.
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 7:19am
I was pretty happy last night about the outcome, but I'm already back to "meh."  I really should find a way to be more optimistic.
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 6:49am
Originally posted by diviesti

Originally posted by CoMtnRider

For all the people that are pissed Obama won, you have no one to blame but Romney and the Republican party for not providing a better candidate..  He was so far on the conservative side, only die hard Republicans/conservatives(hate using buzz words) could vote for him.  We need cooperation between the parties in congress, not competition, and until that actually happens we are all screwed regardless of who our figurehead is.

Completely agree. Heres the problem Republicans are going to have from here on out,Demographics. The white percentage of the vote is getting smaller every election cycle and the Latino vote is growing rapidly. Instead of really figuring out why they lost the Latino vote(self deportation) Conservatives(Fox news and radio stations) are chalking it up as Hispanics feel more comfortable with a Black president and policies really didn't matter that much anyway.

The Republican party needs to drop all the religious fanatics(Todd Akin), and move closer to the center. Until they do that they will continue to lose elections. 

I think the Republicans really have to look at themselves and who they align with in the future.  Everyone knows that whites are not the majority anymore and the hispanics are coming up bigtime.  The population projections should be terrifying to the Republicans, they are going to lose "their" country.  They had better find a way to get through to women and non-whites or they will be relegated to the also-ran territory.
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 6:40am
Originally posted by JDiggidy

Speaking of ads.... This election cost over $6,000,000,000!! (for all elections nation-wide)

My f'n goodness.... where will the money stop?  This whole citizens united thing has got to get killed.
That sure as hell better not be tax payer money!
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 6:35am
that is a lot of money. wish i had 1% of that. i am sure i could probably spend it better than any politician.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 6:11am
Speaking of ads.... This election cost over $6,000,000,000!! (for all elections nation-wide)

My f'n goodness.... where will the money stop?  This whole citizens united thing has got to get killed.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:51am
Originally posted by Superorb

People don't vote based on issues, they vote based on how they like the person for whatever reasons. Someone I know said they were voting for Obama because "he seems like a happy person". That's a terrible reason to vote for someone, but image and popularity is everything in this country.
Yep, and sadly all the ads they spend a fortune on are too worried about making the other guy look bad, instead of focusing on what they will do to fix America.  I really wonder if one candidate some year just completely stays away from the mudslinging, and just has a 100% positive campiagn what kind of results it would produce.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:48am
People don't vote based on issues, they vote based on how they like the person for whatever reasons. Someone I know said they were voting for Obama because "he seems like a happy person". That's a terrible reason to vote for someone, but image and popularity is everything in this country.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:44am
Originally posted by MTpow

i thought that's what Romney did as we got closer and closer to the election?  Which Romney were people voting for?  Wingy Romney or Closer to center Romney?

Romney was closer to middle before the Republican primaries, for him to win the Republican primaries he had to move further to the right so he didn't come off as a moderate. This is where he dug his hole on immigration reform, taxes, and women rights, where he lost this election. Once he won the primaries if he flip flopped on these core issues he would have been destroyed in the debates and media by democrats and conservatives alike. So he had to IMO stay as vague as he could on these issues and attack jobs and the economy to win enough of the swing votes. 
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:38am

For all the people that are pissed Obama won, you have no one to blame but Romney and the Republican party for not providing a better candidate..  He was so far on the conservative side, only die hard Republicans/conservatives(hate using buzz words) could vote for him.  We need cooperation between the parties in congress, not competition, and until that actually happens we are all screwed regardless of who our figurehead is.

I'd be willing to say that rMoney was closer to the middle than some of the people he beat in the primaries.  The problem I feel was for them, that the hate and vitrol of the tea party azwipes rubbed off onto the primaries.  Mittens had to push farther right if he wanted out of the primaries.  Then, all of the sudden, it's the general election... and most of the country is tired of the crazies, and booted them out.
It also happened in some house & senate races: repubs elected crazies in the primaries, and killed their own chances of winning a general election because of it.
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:30am
Originally posted by solocreep

What is it about Florida that they're last in counting votes?
They actually went home last night before all the votes were counted which I thought was hilarious.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:23am
What is it about Florida that they're last in counting votes?
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:16am
Originally posted by MTpow

Completely agree. Heres the problem Republicans are going to have from here on out,Demographics. The white percentage of the vote is getting smaller every election cycle and the Latino vote is growing rapidly. Instead of really figuring out why they lost the Latino vote(self deportation) Conservatives(Fox news and radio stations) are chalking it up as Hispanics feel more comfortable with a Black president and policies really didn't matter that much anyway.

The Republican party needs to drop all the religious fanatics(Todd Akin), and move closer to the center. Until they do that they will continue to lose elections. 

i thought that's what Romney did as we got closer and closer to the election?  Which Romney were people voting for?  Wingy Romney or Closer to center Romney?
He did try, but the damage was already done and people already saw him as a rich white dude with extremely conservative views.  Once he started changing his stance on things he just ended up looking like a flip flopper which also turned people off.

MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:11am

MOAR powderz plz!
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 5:05am

Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 4:58am
Originally posted by richardvoyageur

As a Canadian I find American politics to very interesting.  Mostly it's the wide divide between the two parties (we have three parties so it isn't as wide) that makes for fun.

Can someone explain to me why both rich white people and the poorest white people seem to be republicans?  Looking at the states that seem to vote republican, they mostly seem to be from the south.  I also saw a stat that said more money flows from "blue" states to "red" states in terms of welfare and other gov funding, yet Rs don't seem to see it that way.

As a third party observer, I would figure the poor states would be the ones that would value things like Obamacare and welfare the most, yet that doesn't seem to be the case.

Just the thoughts of an interested Canadian LOL.

That's the thing with the two party system, one day someone decides they are Republican/Democrate and just stick with it until they die because it's easier than actually researching the issues that their candidates represent.
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 4:55am
As a Canadian I find American politics to very interesting.  Mostly it's the wide divide between the two parties (we have three parties so it isn't as wide) that makes for fun.

Can someone explain to me why both rich white people and the poorest white people seem to be republicans?  Looking at the states that seem to vote republican, they mostly seem to be from the south.  I also saw a stat that said more money flows from "blue" states to "red" states in terms of welfare and other gov funding, yet Rs don't seem to see it that way.

As a third party observer, I would figure the poor states would be the ones that would value things like Obamacare and welfare the most, yet that doesn't seem to be the case.

Just the thoughts of an interested Canadian LOL.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 4:47am
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 4:12am
Well I'm glad Obama won, way to many arrogant assholes here in Utah were predicting a landslide Romney victory and was ignoring all data coming from the polls. Now Obama needs to show up for these 4 last years. The economy is improving, and housing is on the way up too. No excuses these 4 years, put up or shut up.
bmcmahan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bmcmahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 4:05am
Originally posted by mmang85

wow, talk about hate speach.  ".....voted Romney, just because that's the way they were raised and didn't base the decision on theissues at hand."  I would say that about most people.  But most of the poeople that i know voted Romney voted because of issues and not because of color.  Just Sayin. 
Second Rant

If it is ok for people to say, "i voted for him because he is black".  Is it ok for me to say, "i didn't vote for him because he is black"? I don't really see the difference in those two statments, but one is considered racist, and one is not??????????? 

Here in the South people vote based on how they were raised and religion. My parents are pissed that I didn't vote the way they did in the election. I voted based off which one aligned with my way of thinking and vision for the future. Here a comment from one of my co-workers this morning. "The only reason he won was because black people are racist, I'm now going to quit and move into government housing and get free money."  This is just one of the many comments that I've heard today at work. I try not to discuss politics at work, because I don't think it's the place to discuss politics.

“If it is ok for people to say, "i voted for him because he is black". Is it ok for me to say, "i didn't vote for him because he is black"? I don't really see the difference in those two statments, but one is considered racist, and one is not???????????” 

I never said that it ok or do I think it's ok to say "I voted for him because he's black or I didn't vote for him because he's black."  I think that people should educate themselves on the issue and vote the way they feel is best for them and the country.  But we're all grown adults and know that's not how things always work.  Today's society still sees color as an issue in some parts of the US and we need to learn to move past it for the betterment of society.

I was born and raised in SC and I see it every day. The hate speech is from both sides, we all just need to move forward and solve the issues at hand. This means that the House and Senate need to get over their issue and learn to work as a team.

Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

mmang85 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
ouch

Quote mmang85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 3:14am
wow, talk about hate speach.  ".....voted Romney, just because that's the way they were raised and didn't base the decision on theissues at hand."  I would say that about most people.  But most of the poeople that i know voted Romney voted because of issues and not because of color.  Just Sayin. 
Second Rant

If it is ok for people to say, "i voted for him because he is black".  Is it ok for me to say, "i didn't vote for him because he is black"? I don't really see the difference in those two statments, but one is considered racist, and one is not??????????? 
bmcmahan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bmcmahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 3:02am

I can say as a South Carolinian that I'm glad that President Obama won reelection.  It was nice coming into work this morning looking at all of people's faces and seeing how pissed off they are about the election not going their way.  Even though the majority of them voted Romney, just because that's the way they were raised and didn't base the decision on the issues at hand.  I was surprised at how much of the vote that Obama received here in SC.  Hopefully people can know move past the election and stop all of the hate speech on both sides, working to solve the issues that we are facing.

Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

woodyy05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote woodyy05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 10:28pm
Stoked for Obama! Bit of a whitewash in the end, I can't believe the election forecasters saying it was going to be so close - something like a 100 electoral colleges difference?
highway12south View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote highway12south Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 10:02pm
Its finally over
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by RastaRider

Also pretty shocked Amendment 64 passed.  Marijuana is legal in CO.  I never thought I would see the day.

Me too. Luckily my wife (who is a teacher) might actually be able to get hired in a public school if they start building more of them due to the weed revenue. Of course, teachers can't smoke and you can't smoke and own guns so we're out :(

Looks like it also passed in WA.

That's actually not true, that's only a part of the medical marijuana deal. Nothing in amendment 64 states you can't smoke and own guns. There would be no way to enforce that either.

I wouldn't hold my breath though, it will be months if not a year before anything actually changes, and the feds have said they will fight any state that legalizes it. 

It doesn't really affect me one way or another until they decriminalize it on the federal level and make it so that employers can't fire you because of it. But hey I guess it's a step in the right direction as long as it actually gets implemented.

MJ is pretty much legal in CO...everyone has a card and its so easy to get. But yeah, suppose to be medicinal.

They practically sell them at lift ticket booths if you ask me haha.

youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:32pm
Yea I really haven't followed it at all until I seen it passed, then did a quick check of what exactly it meant. Basically, from my limited skimming of it (http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/s/regulate-marijuana-alcohol-act-2012), it's pretty much anyone 21 an older can legally possess, grow and buy it(there are restrictions of course, up to an ounce, 6 plants, 3 mature etc). Of course its still illegal to use in public and drive a vehicle impaired by it. And employers can still restrict it.

That's pretty much what I took from the little bit of reading on it I did. Like you said though still a step in the right direction. I'll be happy once it's decriminalized on a federal level and employers can't discriminate.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:17pm

Yea, what's stopping people from lying lol.. They don't drug test you to buy a gun, and even if they did people can outsmart those too. Again, there's no way to enforce it. I know plenty of potheads that buy guns regularly.

Which is why I say only the medical marijuana deal changes anything regarding that, because when you get your card you openly admit that you use it.

Good point. I need to read more about how exactly Prop 64 will work in practice.

It's official, 53% Yes and 46% No for Prop 64 in CO.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:12pm

Ok... You cannot BUY a gun if you have done drugs. There's a question on the NICS background check form when you transfer via FFL. As long as the feds still say it's illegal there will be a lot of gray area. It's a step in the right direction at least. If enough states legalize/regulate it the feds will have to do something about it.

Yea, what's stopping people from lying lol.. They don't drug test you to buy a gun, and even if they did people can outsmart those too. Again, there's no way to enforce it. I know plenty of potheads that buy guns regularly.

Which is why I say only the medical marijuana deal changes anything regarding that, because when you get your card you openly admit that you use it.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:10pm

That's actually not true, that's only a part of the medical marijuana deal. Nothing in amendment 64 states you can't smoke and own guns. There would be no way to enforce that either.

I wouldn't hold my breath though, it will be months if not a year before anything actually changes, and the feds have said they will fight any state that legalizes it. 

It doesn't really affect me one way or another until they decriminalize it on the federal level and make it so that employers can't fire you because of it. But hey I guess it's a step in the right direction as long as it actually gets implemented.

Ok... You cannot BUY a gun if you have done drugs. There's a question on the NICS background check form when you transfer via FFL. As long as the feds still say it's illegal there will be a lot of gray area. It's a step in the right direction at least. If enough states legalize/regulate it the feds will have to do something about it.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:06pm

Also pretty shocked Amendment 64 passed.  Marijuana is legal in CO.  I never thought I would see the day.

Me too. Luckily my wife (who is a teacher) might actually be able to get hired in a public school if they start building more of them due to the weed revenue. Of course, teachers can't smoke and you can't smoke and own guns so we're out :(

lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by zakk

I love these people who think who the president is does anything for their job prospects in their home town, makes me chuckle.  

obama did extend unemployment benefits for my wife when she was laid off and couldn't find a job for 2 years...so, the president did make an impact on a personal level. stimulus money also trickle down to a local level at some point...
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 7:48pm

Snow Day Colorado

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

It seems as though every time they have an election , its bad
no one is ever really happy with what happens . At least that's what it seems.

I was working for the Florida Dept. of State and the Dept. of Elections was in my building back during the debacle a few years ago. What a shit show that was!
Snow Day Colorado

kushman182 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kushman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 7:37pm
^^ except i wasnt talking about a job prospect in my own town zakk, i have an internship with the U.S. Fish and wildlife service, but with his cuts in funding things like that it probably wont amount to anything more than an internship because they wont be able to afford to hire me
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by rideclaps802

I really dont follow the presidents involvements day to day. so i dont really know what obama has changed and what he hasnt. but dont you think he must be doing something right somewhere if hes still got 27+million votes. i guess when i really think about why i voted for obama, what really sticks out is why i didnt vote for romney. 

Just because a lot of people voted for him doesn't mean he is doing anything right, it means he has convinced a lot of people to vote for him ;) So you voted for someone whom you have no idea if he has done a good or bad job these past 4 years?

Looks like he has it in the bag though.
Snow Day Colorado

zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:48pm
I love these people who think who the president is does anything for their job prospects in their home town, makes me chuckle.  
-zakk

BunnySloper View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Love my new Bern helmet!

Quote BunnySloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by kushman182

well there goes America and my chance of getting a job when i graduate

Don't worry...you can just take a low paying job out of desperation and be considered as employed which will make the unemployment rate look at lot better in the 4 years.

Or you can just rely on the government to help you out....goodluck either way.

Originally posted by cds4288

everyone better pick up the latest version of rosetta stone and get to learning some chinese...

What are you talking about? You better learn some Spanish...Obama did for one of his campaign ad.

Not really shocked Romney lost, he just did a horrible job connecting with the general public.

Also pretty shocked Amendment 64 passed. Marijuana is legal in CO. I never thought I would see the day.

Actually, he's still leading in popular vote by almost 1 million, he just lost the Electoral Vote.
In Pacific NW for part of the 2012/2013 Season.
Local
Local

Quote kushman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:36pm
well there goes America and my chance of getting a job when i graduate
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:33pm
everyone better pick up the latest version of rosetta stone and get to learning some chinese...
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:31pm
So, Obama is now projected to win. Congrats to him!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:25pm
Not really shocked Romney lost, he just did a horrible job connecting with the general public.

ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:19pm
Booo! its done! :( Im so unhappy. Ive still got like 20 days to go until i can really start gawping at resort webcams for glimmers of snow. What the hell am i supposed to do now at work? Work???!??! :|
m00m
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by MathiasM

This whole election has been bs. Either outcome is bad. Looking like Obama though.
It seems as though every time they have an election , its bad
no one is ever really happy with what happens . At least that's what it seems.
rideclaps802 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote rideclaps802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:14pm
Florida, you can end this right now...pretty much
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 6:06pm
This whole election has been bs. Either outcome is bad. Looking like Obama though.
Local
Local

Quote kushman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 5:47pm
this is crazy close, florida and ohio are deadlocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>