Everything FOOD.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 5657585960 97>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Online Status: Offline
  Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything FOOD.
    Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 8:23pm
Leaving a party with food. No need to cook for a day or two.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Bbq ribs washed down with a guinness. Its a match made in heaven.

Thats what Im talkin bout! Love eating BBQ meat when Im drinking beer.

Anything else just doesnt sit right.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 4:39pm
Dear Hardee's: When I order a burger with "cheese/lettuce/pickles/mayo", and you put it up on the drive-thru screen as mustard, then I tell you to change it to mayo and you DO....make sure your kitchen doesn't put BOTH on my burger. Dammit. GROSS.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 2:33pm
Ate split pea and ham soup for lunch today.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 1:19pm
Made vietnamese food today. Some of it is on my keyboard, thanks to allergies this time of year.
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 10:13am
Haha, it helps being less than a mile from a great deli!
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 7:20am
Damn, that looks so good woodhomie, makes my biscuits and gravy look like dog food haha.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2012 at 6:00am
Bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel with a hash brown on
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 4:09pm
Grilled hot dogs and chips taste awesome.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:04am
Sun-dried tomato bagel toasted with butter. SO GOOD!
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Stanky13

on my way to the rib fest in sparks nevada!! WOOT!
all you can eat ribs, all you can drink beer and wine! what more can you ask for!

For $95pp, I'd rather not.
Stanky13 View Drop Down
Local
Local
day one of my new addiction

Quote Stanky13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 7:43am
on my way to the rib fest in sparks nevada!! WOOT!
all you can eat ribs, all you can drink beer and wine! what more can you ask for!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 4:51am
Bbq ribs washed down with a guinness. Its a match made in heaven.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 8:43pm
I have ice cream and sherbet in the freezer.. snacks for tomorrow! also may try to overboil some mac n cheese n see if i cant nosh that around :)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

agreed! those pears look delicious!

My diet for today has been half a cup of yogurt, 1 saltine cracker, a medium slurpee and a bowl of cold, mushy mashed potatoes. normally id turn my nose to em.. but following a wisdom tooth extraction, they totally it the spot! Now my lady is in the kitchen preparing me some jello :D peach! my fave!

What, no ice cream?

I guess stuff cant be too hot or too cold for the extraction sites?

I still have my wisdumb teeth.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:57pm
agreed! those pears look delicious!

My diet for today has been half a cup of yogurt, 1 saltine cracker, a medium slurpee and a bowl of cold, mushy mashed potatoes. normally id turn my nose to em.. but following a wisdom tooth extraction, they totally it the spot! Now my lady is in the kitchen preparing me some jello :D peach! my fave!
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:41pm
lucky - it's a flavored crepe mix or something like that...I was wrapped up in the love that I have for World Market's food section. LOL

coop - total jealous of your asian pear tree...looks to be bearing beautiful fruit!

Okay - the Cheesecake Factory trip:

The endive salad with too much vinagrette:

Shrimp & Grits:

Ahi Tuna Carpacchio (that wasn't real carpacchio):

WAY TOO MUCH sauce on it....couldn't taste the tuna to save my life until I scraped it...

...and the chicken mushroom crepes from the other night...damn can still taste these, they were soooooo goooooood!!!!!

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:29pm
I just had my first sandwich in months.

I forgot how good toasted bread smells.

Turkey, lettuce, jalepenos, swiss cheese, extra virgin olive oil, dijon mustard, hot sauce and of course, chips- (on the sandwich).
Migoo View Drop Down
Local
Local
Heaven

Quote Migoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:15pm
Bah, let's keep this thread glutard free...

I come to this thread to drool, not think healthy.
timpiper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote timpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:10pm
I need to curb my love for good tasting, unhealthy food-anyone gluten free on here??
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:10pm
Bbq ribs for dinner. Slow cooking them so the meat falls off the bone.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 1:19pm
I've tried planting fruit trees in my yard but the birds keep on eating all the fruit.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 8:49am
I planted an Asian Pear tree last year (becasue my kids love them and those things are like $2 each).

Even though it's barely as tall as me, we already have about 20 pears and they are absolutely delicious.  Can't wait until we get more next year.

mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 11:00pm
that webber plate of food looks delicious!! Unfortunately for lunch today because I'm sick all I could stomach was rice cakes with hummus   
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 9:25pm
crepe mix?! what the hell! its egg, flour and water! give me your address. ill order you a measuring cup :P lol
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 7:35pm
Okay....Weber Grill:

YES -- that's a giant, roughly 20ft BBW grill outside the building! LOL

This self-professed foodie didn't remember to take a pic of her food until she had already started pigging out...

mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 7:10pm
Bought crepe mix tonight...can't wait to try it out!

(and I haven't forgotten about the pics I owe from last week...)
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
First time ever snowboarding

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 6:49pm
I love chinese food and it is sure hard to replicate the taste and texture compared to dining out for it. But finding good chinese at a good price is tough! Found this little family-owned place, the lunch special is killer. $5.50 gets you meal (sweet and sour chicken is my pick), crab rangoo or egg roll, and egg drop or sweet and sour soup. The portion is just right (i think they give you more when in a to-go box) to make you feel stuffed but not miserable. Gosh I love not paying $9 bucks for a meal like this!

Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2012 at 2:59pm
Ate Japanese noodles with tempura shrimp and sushi
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2012 at 1:37pm
Went to Walla Walla yesterday with the gf and hit the bars with a friend whos recovering from shoulder surgery.
To work at curing the hangover this morning, we hit up the Maple Counter Cafe, which has an "apple pancake" which is kinda more like a souffle... it are delicious! I stole this pic from someone on flickr.. forgot to take a photo before i ate mine hehe

On a less happy note... I'm going to get my wisdom teeth taken out tuesday morning, so no more foods like that for a while! :'(
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2012 at 5:32am
Mmmmm, Yo sushi. Had an awesome roll and it was pretty awesome
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2012 at 12:33pm
Ate stir-fry noodles in black bean sauce today for lunch.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2012 at 9:54am
Had chirashi for dinner last night...then had the runs...crappy fish...
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2012 at 8:42am
I just work up, crepes does sounds good. maybe with a splash of strawberry infused whipped cream and a banana to the side.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2012 at 8:37am
The crepes sound good, Mommeh! But you're having a hell of a time ith your mojitos lately.. perhaps you should just stick to making them at home!
Had a few beers with my mom and a friend from (kindof) out of town at a local brewery/pub last night. We all go there (not together, generally lol) quite regularly, but had the WORST service ever during this visit. We sat there for 15-20 minutes waiting for a server to come to our table, then got sick of waiting and strolled to the bar to place our orders. A friend was working the bar and took our orders and got the drinks sent to our table quickly. Unfortunately that was about it for the service, as when our beers were down to about a drink or two left, the waitress walked by THREE times without asking any of us if we'd like another. (we've had that waitress before and she was slow and disconnected).  My mom ended up covering the tab.. and generally i give her shit about stingy tipping, but yesterday I urged her not to leave a single cent. sexual act learn to do your job.

LOL, love the rephrase there, TruSnow WELL DONE!
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 10:30pm
Back to food boys (as entertaining as that is)...

Tonight's dinner was rotisserie chicken crepes with a mushroom reduction. The crepes tasted like they might have bernaise sauce in them also. Steamed broccoli on the side, and another mojito that didn't taste worth anything...had to put splenda in it to make it worth tasting.
BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 6:32pm
once again CT makes my day by checking in, investigating, and publicly slamming the garbage posters we have here! I like the graph of the minutes CT, very easy to read. haha. "why isnt the internet working on my computer" Really?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by RastaRider

Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

I love eating at buffets because it's all-you-can-eat :]

Thanks for that informative piece there buddy. I like eating at chinese food places because they serve chinese food.

Rasta, it was worth a point and satisfied his 5 posts in 20 minutes worthlessness, see below:

Apparently he visits How much is your gas, What are you tired off - RANT, and The ULTIMATE Question Thread on a daily basis.  Nice to have another worthless "5 posts and out" piece of crap member here.  snowboardinrox357 must be tight with shing02, they have similar posting styles.

His reviews are fairly shitty, too.
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

Thanks for that informative piece there buddy. I like eating at chinese food places because they serve chinese food.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 12:53pm
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 10:00am
all you can eat ribs at smokey bones, i ate 2 full racks, loved it
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 7:37am
Originally posted by mommehK

YES! Weber Grill restaurant is the same as the real Weber Grill company!

endive salad with bleu cheese crumbles, candied pecans, and vinaigrette (too much vinaigrette on it)

1. Awesome!

2. I don't know many things that will kill a salad faster than putting too much vinaigrette on it! yuck!

I went out to the weekly comedy show last night, and ordered some chicken wings. They have 10 levels of spiciness (ranging between "mild bbq" to "Over the top - 650K scovilles). I generally order 6's or 7's, the 7's are 50k scovilles, not sure what the 6's are. Yesterday i wasn't feeling super spicy, so i got the 6's)... but it's always a mystery as to how hot they'll be. Your order can easily be one notch higher or lower in spiciness, depending on the day. Yesterday they were hotter... surprised the hell out of me! Luckily there was beer :D
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 8:10pm
YES! Weber Grill restaurant is the same as the real Weber Grill company!

Tonight was Cheesecake Factory:

endive salad with bleu cheese crumbles, candied pecans, and vinaigrette (too much vinaigrette on it)

shrimp & grits

Ahi Tuna Carpacchio

Skinny mojito (was PERFECT!!! OMG muddled right, not too lime heavy, not too mint heavy)

Passion Fruit Tea

Tiramisu Cheesecake to go....with no utensils. Bastards!!!

Pics will follow when I get home. I love eating on a work trip! :D
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 1:23pm
Ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch :D
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 9:01am
jskyblue118 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote jskyblue118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 8:56am
o.O
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 6:51am
Weber as in the Weber bbq maker people? (yeah, that was an intelligible sentence lol). I haven't made a brisket yet this year.. Though there's a big drunkenfest of a weekend coming up mid september in town.. will likely host a party and feature that :) Learned some new tips n tricks since the last time i made one.
And mojitos! I want a mojito! I have some pineapple mint growing in a pot outside the apartment, and have yet to utilize it in one! Though i did muddle some with a bit of vodka and strawberries, mixed it with seltzer water n it was pretty darn tasty!
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/22/2012 at 8:59pm
The chocolate cake is suppressing my cough for a few minutes LOL...but I need some milk!

Ate at Weber Grill tonight...holy snot their BBQ was gooooood! Brisket that just freaking melted on the plate, a smoky BBQ-basted & grilled meatloaf, and smoked BBQ chicken on a sampler platter. Sides were whipped sweet potatoes and a bleu cheese pecan coleslaw that actually just had too much bleu cheese chunks in it, even for me. Topped off with a mojito that had too much lime twang...couldn't taste anything else in it.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2012 at 9:07pm
Hot tea with honey and lemon juice is also good for sore throat.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/21/2012 at 7:02pm
Portillo's strawberry milkshake is pretty darn good for a sore throat. Not sure how good the chocolate cake is for a sore throat but I'll check tomorrow. heehee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 97>