Everything FOOD.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4849505152 104>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything FOOD.
    Posted: Dec/24/2012 at 6:23pm
made snickerdoodle cookies yesterday #holiday spirit
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 3:00pm
Sushi bake. The new Xmas tradition. Mmmm
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Sushi bake. The new Xmas tradition. Mmmm

Sounds good. We're having lobster tonight for Christmas dinner :)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 6:14pm
I am on a Christmas ham overload.  I've eaten ham for breakfast, lunch and dinner the past 2 days.  Maybe in the morning I will make a denver omelet for breakfast.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 8:13pm
I... am.. frickin.. stuffed! Made some (absolutely amazing) breakfast burritos this morning, then moseyed to the gf's parents for their gift exchange. Came home with a 5 qt cast iron dutch oven i plan on using very soon :D. Ate some food there then went to my fam's get together and ate some more. Got more cool gifts. :D I got some good dishes planned for the remainder of the week :). No real leftovers as the families took care of the heavy lifting.. so my options are open!
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/25/2012 at 8:32pm
Momma made fried chicken for lunch and my bro made spaghetti for dinner although he added too much spice for my taste.  Cry
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/26/2012 at 4:08am
irish-boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote irish-boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/26/2012 at 4:17am
Left over christmas dinner along with my relatives left over christmas dinner combined into a massive Christmas dinner 2.0! Let the meat sweats begin!
The 'GINGERS HAVE SOULS' kid is crazy..
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2013 at 4:20pm
Haven't had a big mac in years until today. Damn was that good. Probably gonna go a few years till my next one. Just trying to eat healthier.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2013 at 4:07pm
A 9 year break between big macs that's crazy talk!

Been eating plenty of brown rice and chicken which goes down a treat
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2013 at 4:29pm
My mom made some egg rolls today for lunch. Tasted awesome :D
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by woodhomie1996

Did you make that? THat looks so delicious. What did you put? I see garlic, basil, cheese, olive oil?
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

I don't remember the last time i had a big mac. It's prolly been 5-6 years as well. Not to say I haven't chosen the route of the McChicken a few times in that stretch lol. To be completely honest, I don't find the cost of the Big Mac to be worth what you get, so I just don't buy it.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2013 at 4:48pm
I'm not a big McDonalds eater but I'd say at least once a year I'd have a big Mac
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2013 at 5:06pm
had a famous star for lunch. much better than in-n-out imo
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2013 at 5:44pm
Baked salmon tonight. Any other fish lovers here?!
2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2013 at 8:28pm
There were a lot of fish lovers out tonight in my area. I work in a restaurant and more than half of my guests ordered either salmon dinner, salmon salad, ahi tuna, ahi salad or tilapia. 
I sold $400 in sales of fish dishes alone. That's a lot of fish lovers.
So I got sick of seeing so many fishes tonight I ended up getting a pot roast dinner from work...ummmm

So I downloaded the McD app for my iphone, is has a few great coupons in it like a couple b1g1 free coupons and a free any sandwich coupon. Make sure to download the McD app not McDonald's app. Not sure if they have it for other phones.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2013 at 4:03am
Originally posted by rosati777

Did you make that? THat looks so delicious. What did you put? I see garlic, basil, cheese, olive oil?

The Mrs made it, you guessed it all except there is grilled chicken somewhere in there
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2013 at 6:42pm
my friend got me this from Canada,the hardest type of flavor to find in the states I'm such a happy camper
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2013 at 4:00am
Leftover ribs for breakfast. Why not?
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2013 at 5:38am

Originally posted by rosati777

The Mrs made it, you guessed it all except there is grilled chicken somewhere in there

Oh god yesss that sounds shtooking delicious
heinz View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote heinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2013 at 1:05pm
the other day I tried to eat a sandwich while boarding, by the time i reached the bottom, my mouth was so dry :(
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2013 at 9:31pm
Pasta is sooo awesome. finally learning that it's super easy to make homemade like the pic woodhomie put up. Instead of buying the box kind. olive oil and basil is all u need, obviously add cheese ... lots of it :-)
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 5:49am
Originally posted by rurchan

Pasta is sooo awesome. finally learning that it's super easy to make homemade like the pic woodhomie put up. Instead of buying the box kind. olive oil and basil is all u need, obviously add cheese ... lots of it :-)

pasta is so easy to make if you have a little extra time and tastes like 10 times better. homemade gnocchis are shtooking delicious and aren't heavy like you get in the store and you can just make a bunch and freeze it
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 5:55am
Today's free app on the Amazon App Store for Android is Italian Recipes by Italyum.  Normally a $4 app.  I can't imagine anyone paying that much for it as the app itself is not as good as Epicurious which is free, but the recipes in the app seem good, and there are a bunch.  Plus, it's free!
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 6:12am
Ketchup chips?  Never heard of those before.

I just had chips and salsa and A chicken soft taco.  Warmed up in the oven of course.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 9:12am
Originally posted by MrMeaty

Today's free app on the Amazon App Store for Android is Italian Recipes by Italyum.  Normally a $4 app.  I can't imagine anyone paying that much for it as the app itself is not as good as Epicurious which is free, but the recipes in the app seem good, and there are a bunch.  Plus, it's free!

Thanks for the heads-up man :). Downloading it right now.
JerrySpringer View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote JerrySpringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 9:18am
epicurious is the shit! 60% of the time it.. whatever I make off there.. gets me laid every time
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/16/2013 at 6:28pm
lol ketchup chips = dried french fries. i would love to try some of those.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

I'm all over brown rice.  I make a bunch at least once a  week.  I stopped eating white rice altogether.

Seems like the older I get, the healthier I want to eat.  And I appreciate the taste much better now also. Win win.
hundoi View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote hundoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 8:54am
I love five guys french fries. It is the best there is.
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by hundoi

I love five guys french fries. It is the best there is.

hahhaa have you ever seen this?

SoCalRyder View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
My little guy showin up the old man

Quote SoCalRyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 4:31pm
Peep it out songified playa

Daym Drops Songified
xxbeachbum0804xx View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xxbeachbum0804xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 10:24pm
The doritos taco at taco bell.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2013 at 11:19pm
Made a chili, ginger and soy chicken stir fry for dinner tonight!! It was the first time I've ever put spinach in it I don't know why I haven't always been doing it
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2013 at 4:06am
If you guys are ever in Silverthorne Colorado. Go to Dam's Brewery and have their Buffalo Burgers. So good, Soooo Goooood!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2013 at 7:50pm
Ugh, dry pork chops for dinner. Kinda over cooked them
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2013 at 8:15pm
Pork chops are easy to over cook imo.  I have before.  I thinks its because I worry about pork being under cooked/ raw inside.  Will make you sick.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2013 at 3:14am
The big sun chips bag assortment from Costco is really nice and decently priced
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2013 at 5:15am
The Mrs made pancakes thins morning, this one for my son
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2013 at 6:30pm

The Mrs made pancakes thins morning, this one for my son

that is so cute. my older sister used to make those for me.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by chillwill

Pork chops are easy to over cook imo.  I have before.  I thinks its because I worry about pork being under cooked/ raw inside.  Will make you sick.

Yup. Though the USDA's recommended cooked temperature for pork is a bit high. It doesn't take much more than that to turn that piggie into leather. :(

In un-pork related foods, I made a chili yesterday in my Dutch oven. Used a different recipe than I have in my personal fave recipes, but it turned out pretty darn good! Made some cornbread muffins to go with it. Gonna have leftovers for a few days. yay!

Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 8:13am
bacon cheese burger on kaiser roll, lettuce and tomato!
teaker View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote teaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 4:53pm
Chips & Salsa ftw.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 7:56pm
Made some roasted parmesan potatoes.  Very easy.  Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder and Parmesan cheese.

Just bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.

Turned out pretty good.  Too bad I burnt my damn tongue because I didn't wait for them to cool down lol.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 5:19am
Links and eggs for breakfast. Spicy start to my morning.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:25am
Got a 1/2lb burger at Redrum burger (aka Murder burger) in Davis after the long MLK weekend trip in Tahoe, and I'm still thinking about it. So tasty. Maybe 5 guys for lunch today.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Jaydoc08 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Jaydoc08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 8:35am
The big red from Miller Ale House. So good, best buffalo chicken sandwich i've ever had.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/31/2013 at 10:40am
Just made and drank a giant smoothie.  I added 2 bananas, some cantaloupe, pineapple, an avocado, a carrot, strawberries, chia seeds and some pumpkin seeds.

Definitely something you should drink before boarding.  It gave me a big boost in energy.  And tasted pretty good.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 7:13am
Fried up 30 chicken dumplings and downed 2L of coke earlier this morning as my breakfast.

Everybody gets a cheat day. This one's mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 104>