Everything FOOD.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4041424344 86>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything FOOD.
    Posted: Sep/24/2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by woodhomie1996

They are potato, blue potato and sweet potato chips
Blue potato?!? 
Googling this shit!
If only Queensland had snow...
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2012 at 8:42am
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2012 at 6:26pm
I ate a chicken patty burger for lunch today. It was pretty easy to make. All I had to do was take out a frozen chicken patty and put lettuce and bread together.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2012 at 7:02pm
So you had a frozen chicken patty for lunch? Ew.

Lunch today was Massaman Curry & Thai Iced Tea

Dinner tonight was chicken quesadilla & multiple margaritas

Late night snack is a Chocolate lava cake & the yellowest vanilla ice cream I've ever seen (I swear there's a hint of lemon in this too)

Foodie pics will be incoming at the end of my trip!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 3:56am
Honey nut cheerios and hazelnut coffee for breakfast
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 3:59am

Yum! I love Honey Nut Cheerios. It's so annoying they don't sell them in Europe. Hardly ever get to eat them :(

Oh yeah, I had spaghetti for breakfast. That was tasty too.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 6:12am
Originally posted by namsapalooza

Yum! I love Honey Nut Cheerios. It's so annoying they don't sell them in Europe. Hardly ever get to eat them :(

While i enjoy the taste of Honey Nut Cheerios, unfortunately they leave this weird aftertaste in my mouth that lasts like all day :(. I did find peanut butter cheerios at the store yesterday.. and they were on sale! So i bought em, and if they're terrible, I'm only out 2.25 lol.

Got some fresh salmon (coho and chinook) from a friend on Monday, and yesterday I put some of the coho to use. Truth be told, I had never cooked salmon before (i know, sounds odd).. My mom previously had been the only person to have ever cooked salmon, and her way of making it just tastes bad to me (dunno how dill and lemon juice can go so wrong).. so i never really liked salmon, and thus never bought it. But i've had it at some friends houses of late, and decided it's some good stuff! So last night i made salmon penne alfredo. I baked some salmon fillets, sauteed some onion, broccoli and garlic, tossed in some canned (it was late, don't you judge me! lol) alfredo sauce, and boiled up some whole wheat penne noodles, and threw it all together. I must say, it turned out pretty well! Kinda thinkin i shoulda made more!

robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 6:31am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Originally posted by namsapalooza

While i enjoy the taste of Honey Nut Cheerios, unfortunately they leave this weird aftertaste in my mouth that lasts like all day :(. I did find peanut butter cheerios at the store yesterday.. and they were on sale! So i bought em, and if they're terrible, I'm only out 2.25 lol.

Got some fresh salmon (coho and chinook) from a friend on Monday, and yesterday I put some of the coho to use. Truth be told, I had never cooked salmon before (i know, sounds odd).. My mom previously had been the only person to have ever cooked salmon, and her way of making it just tastes bad to me (dunno how dill and lemon juice can go so wrong).. so i never really liked salmon, and thus never bought it. But i've had it at some friends houses of late, and decided it's some good stuff! So last night i made salmon penne alfredo. I baked some salmon fillets, sauteed some onion, broccoli and garlic, tossed in some canned (it was late, don't you judge me! lol) alfredo sauce, and boiled up some whole wheat penne noodles, and threw it all together. I must say, it turned out pretty well! Kinda thinkin i shoulda made more!

I have to be honest, PB Cheerios sounds a little gross, but Reese's Puffs, now there's a breakfast of champions!
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 7:01am
^ I just had a bowl of that this morning... haha.  Mixed them with honey nut cheerios so I wasn't completely eating dessert for breakfast.
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2012 at 7:07am
My wife made a super good double layer cinnamon crumb cake the other day.  I think it was Krusteaz or some other in-the-box mix like that.  When I have that for breakfast, it just feels wrong.  But it's oh so good!  Sorry no pics, just have to trust me
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2012 at 3:47am
Captain Crunch this morning
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2012 at 5:28am
Haha. I got generic raisin bran this morning. Not much different in taste than the name brand.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 5:45am
Mandiiella View Drop Down
Local
Local
rr

Quote Mandiiella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 6:04am
yummmmmmmClap
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 11:25am
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 1:35pm
Chicken soup for lunch. Still hungry. Not sure why I didn't order more.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Thai food! My fav
bluepolkadot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluepolkadot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 6:17pm
Trying to think of more tuna dishes.

had a tuna melt for dinner

sandwich

ritz +

need a meal.
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by bluepolkadot

Trying to think of more tuna dishes.

had a tuna melt for dinner

sandwich

ritz +

need a meal.

I use tuna to make tuna sandwiches, tuna tacos, and tuna with crackers. Tuna tastes awesome.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Thai food! My fav

what the hell? Either you quoted the wrong person, or you really just are an idiot.

I still have a ton of salmon left in the fridge, that i really need to cook. Might see if i can grab some cedar planks to night and grill some shiz. Prolly go up to the parent's and steal some corn from the garden as well. om nom nom.
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

Thai food! My fav
what the hell? Either you quoted the wrong person, or you really just are an idiot.I still have a ton of salmon left in the fridge, that i really need to cook. Might see if i can grab some cedar planks to night and grill some shiz. Prolly go up to the parent's and steal some corn from the garden as well. om nom nom.

I really don't get why chicken soup is thai food.
Speaking of soup, I had some clam chowder with oyster crackers for lunch today.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 3:54pm
At party number 2. Kinda tipsy but full. Soo much food and a bomb a$$ roasted pig.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 6:24pm
My kids love Fuddrucker's so I signed up for the club.  Every year on their birthday they get a free kids deal.  This Tuesday, my daughter turned 6, so we went with our coupon.  Totally forgot kids eat free (burger, fries, drink, cookie) with a paying adult!  So the 3 adults and 4 kids got full meals for $36!  

Oh, and I posted earlier that I've been on a diet.  I reached my goal of loosing 25lbs getting down to 175, so I went out to Memphis BBQ and got fried pickles and the combo plate with brisket, hot links and their sweet potato:

'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
kikko View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 8:19pm
my first try at Oxtail over rice...
Fear does not stop death, it stops life...
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/29/2012 at 8:29pm
went out with the fam for my mom's birthday.  honey roasted squash dish with brown rice, zucchini, peppers, walnuts, and cranberries.  sooooo good.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:17am
Obviously I quoted the wrong person my button seems to be playing up. I was referring to the chicken pad thai in the picture 2 spots above my post. Or are you an idiot and couldn't make that connection?
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 2:12am

pad thai in the picture 2 spots above my post.
....was when everything was okay.  and then it got lame.
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
First time ever snowboarding

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 5:56am

Buzzard Billy's in downtown Lincoln, NE. Miller Lite spinach and artichoke dip, fried gator tail, and several Cajun dishes (I went with Bourbon chicken). I definitely suggest this place, especially on a college football Saturday for a great environment and great food!

Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 2:05pm
I ate a Famous Star burger at Carl's Jr. with sweet potato fries and and ice-cold soda.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by snowboardinrox357

I ate a Famous Star burger at Carl's Jr. with sweet potato fries and and ice-cold soda.

I love a big fat burger from Five Guys, there's nothing better than having Five Guys in your mouth.  LOL  I love A&W too but all of the local ones by me have all closed down so if I wanted to eat there then I would have to make the long drive.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I love a big fat burger from Five Guys, there's nothing better than having Five Guys in your mouth.   

Wow... just wow...
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by ctoma

I love a big fat burger from Five Guys, there's nothing better than having Five Guys in your mouth.   

Wow... just wow...
Maybe it's different being a girl? Nah, I got nothing.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:37pm

I love a big fat burger from Five Guys, there's nothing better than having Five Guys in your mouth.  LOL  I love A&W too but all of the local ones by me have all closed down so if I wanted to eat there then I would have to make the long drive.
Oops, double posted. Thats the first time thats happened.

Just got done eating 2 chicken soft tacos.  Corn tortilla, grilled chicken, brown rice, lettuce, cheese and plenty of hot sauce.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:37pm

I bet your favorite part is the secret sauce. Censored
timpiper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote timpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:48pm
Had a crepe carbonara from this creperie in long beach for dinner-delicious
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 3:50am
It was Chicken Pahd Se Ew and it was delicious
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:25am

Obviously I quoted the wrong person my button seems to be playing up. I was referring to the chicken pad thai in the picture 2 spots above my post. Or are you an idiot and couldn't make that connection?

Sorry man :| , was in a pissy-ass mood that afternoon for whatever reason. Didn't mean to bring that in here.

I caught my first fish in like 20 years Saturday afternoon :). I was supposed to babysit my nephews, but they were sick, so i got out of it; then a friend invited me out on his recently purchased boat to stroll around. We threw some lines out in the water, not really expecting to catch anything, but i did :). it wasn't anything massive, just a 15" trout (I named him "Mike; Trout"), but kept it all the same, cuz it's been so freakin long since i've caught one. Gutted and filleted it myself (a personal first), and it felt really cool in a primal sort of way!
I'll see if i cant throw some pictures up on here later.

[EDIT] MIKE!

And since i was on such a fish high, i made some salmon and corn chowder last night. Had never made a chowder before, but decided i'd try to throw one together.. turned out pretty darned good! again, Ill see if i can get pics of that up here too. Shiz becomes really inconvenient when my phone cam no longer works x-(
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 4:07pm
All god J_lucky I wasn't in a pissy mood but I was drunk haha.

I made a red thai chicken curry with brown rice last night, I think curries are almost better the next day
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:16pm
Lazy Monday. Spam for dinner. Should've made it with the egg.
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:37pm
I ate some baked fish with rice and steamed vegetables for dinner today.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:44pm

All god J_lucky I wasn't in a pissy mood but I was drunk haha.

I made a red thai chicken curry with brown rice last night, I think curries are almost better the next day

Curries are TOTALLY better the next day! Or pretty much any asian food. Sitting overnight in all the delicious sauce makes it sooo much more flavorful.. and better yet, fi ya order a spicy dish, it's always spicier the next day, too... too bad i can never leave enough of it on my plate to enjoy that part :( lol
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 8:18pm
My favourite meals from the past couple of months!

Epic Donut Burger

Rice n Peas, Jerk & Fried Chicken, Curry Goat, Ox Tail, Mac Salad

22oz Prime Rib, Loaded Baked Potato

Drooooool!

(sorry, had to put up the links, wouldn't let me embed the pics)
JOIN ME @ THRIVE SNOWBOARDS! http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/120169
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 11:56am

Lazy Monday. Spam for dinner. Should've made it with the egg.

I haven't had spam in years! I could really go for some with white rice
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:52pm
I had roosters for the first time today. Im used to getting boneless wings at other places and it being tiny. I ordered 10 and they were huge.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:32pm
lot's of cancer and nutrition-devoidness in here.
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:48pm
I would kill for some Hot bagels (local East coast style bagel sanwhich place) They are amazing. Only the best meats too.. mmmm
Local
Local

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by MathiasM

I would kill for some Hot bagels (local East coast style bagel sanwhich place) They are amazing. Only the best meats too.. mmmm

Are East coast bagels really good? I've never been to the East coast before so I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. Wish they had some in California.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 7:36am
Originally posted by spenser

lot's of cancer and nutrition-devoidness in here.

Lots of thought put into that post, too. Thanks.

I finally got around to cooking up Mike; Trout yesterday. Simply glazed on some olive oil and liquid smoke (it was too windy to bbq and get real smoke :( ), and then sprinkled on some lemon pepper and smoked sea salt..

While the seasonings were spot on, I unfortunately learned that I'm not a huge fan of the taste of trout! :(. Guess I'm gonna have to throw them back from now on.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 8:28am
i could have gone into depth as to what so many of these foods are really doing to your body, i just figured no one would want to hear it because no one wants to believe it.  spam with white rice for example?  donuts covered in icing and other stuff?  frozen chicken patties?  reeses puffs cereal?  meat and dairy in general?
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 12:16pm
No one said it's the healthy eating thread! Some items are definitely healthier than others.. and some posts serve more of a purpose than others.. but it's just a thread to tell people what kinda good (or bad) eats you're tryin. If you want to post your healthy diet stuff, feel free :). Maybe you can get some of us off the doughnut bandwagon hehe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 86>