Everything FOOD.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 6061626364 112>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
magichc View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything FOOD.
    Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 3:15pm
^Corey, that kind of post will not get u far in the forums, just an FYI. Just had some kind of cherry ice cream with chocolate bits in them. Im not a fan of cherry but this flavor was pretty good
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/08/2013 at 7:07pm
white rice, veggie curry with potatoes & carrots, mac and cheese, watermelon, glass noodles. Super full of happiness
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2013 at 10:06am
Grilled up some steaks for dinner last night and had smores ice cream for dessert.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2013 at 4:00pm
red cherries, white cherries... I don't taste a difference.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/09/2013 at 4:34pm
cooked some stew and potatoes on a campfire today. i must say it was pretty good
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 9:21am
White cherry?  First time I've ever heard of that.  Shocked  But yeah, I'm pretty sure it all tastes the same anyways.  LOL
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 5:26pm
Extraordinary desserts in SD, I got this again 5 yrs later and still tastes great!! :-)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 6:13pm
Blue corn sesame chips and spinach artichoke hummus makes a great snack.  I love hummus, sadly havent had any fresh homemade in a while. Store bought will do for now.

solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 7:10pm
can't ever go wrong with teriyaki chicken over rice, with a side of veggies. good leftovers for work tomorrow.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/10/2013 at 10:17pm
caught a 36" king salmon today.  had lemon baked salmon over pesto pasta for dinner.... so god damn good.  I have so much fish to eat this week....
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 9:03am
Male or female salmon?  I finally saw the mutated breeding male salmon and it was scary~  but I'd still eat it.  LOL  My 2 favorite fish to eat are salmon and catfish.  
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 7:03pm
'twas a lady, full of eggs

tonight we are having broiled salmon.. rubbed in some garlic salt, and then it's cooked with a 3/1 ratio of BBQ sauce and blueberry jam, organic of course : )

it smells insane right now.  I can't wait.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 7:09pm
I had frito boats today for dinner. Frito chips, beans, and cheese. So full off of something so easy to put together and cheap. No lettuce though so it's not nutritious i guess
magichc View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 7:26pm
Good watermelon is hard to come by since I don't like them and feel like it is nothin but water and sugar
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/11/2013 at 9:30pm
I had a small tamale and Italian ice here at a new farmers market right next to where I'm living right now
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 2:07pm
Made a 3 slices of meat, 3 slices of cheese, and 3 layers of lettuce sandwich. Still hungry, so I ate veggie fries from costco and dorito chips. Nice lunch
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 4:22pm
those blue corn chips look purple. I also taste no difference with the different colors.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by solocreep

those blue corn chips look purple. I also taste no difference with the different colors.

Yeah, they are really more of a purplish black.  Blue is just the name I guess.

They don't taste much different than regular white/yellow corn chips.  But stone ground organic blue corn is much healthier for you than white/yellow corn.  Much of the yellow corn used nowadays is GMO.  And yellow/white corn doesn't have much nutritional value to begin with.
magichc View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/12/2013 at 7:32pm

chicken pot pie. You can't go wrong, although the sodium content can be pretty high if you're not paying attention :-(
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 10:18am
Made "Big 'Ol Mess" on my new grill.  That's smoked sausage, onion, green pepper (I leave out the jalepenos cause of the kids) then mix up sweet n sour sauce with a little hot sauce.  Mix it all together and put it in a foil bag.  You can bake it in the oven too, but it's better on the grill.  I guess my old grill was dying because I'd have to have the flames a little higher then the bottom would burn a little.  But this new grill is SUPER HOT so I was able to turn the flames down, use indirect heat, so I didn't have to flip the bag at all, cause I always end up ripping it!  Turned out awesome.  Would have thrown some pineapple in there if I had any.  
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 10:32am
Had a coupon so I tried McDonald's new Bacon Habanero Ranch quarter pounder.  I cannot recommend it.

The sauce had a nice spice to it, but it tasted weird.  The dry patty and burnt bacon didn't help.  It'was $4.  Now I remember why I don't eat there anymore.

But I must say, I do love their fries and their sweet tea!
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 11:27am
The only thing I would buy from McDonalds would be their chicken McNuggets and McRibs.  Their fries are okay too.
Alkasquawlik View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 11:34am
Dollar Menu at Mickey D's FTMFW.

That's all I buy there, and I try not to eat there too often, but every once in awhile it tastes amazing. Then I pay for it about an hour later.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 12:20pm
I cooked some chicken soup because I caught a Summer cold. Chicken, garlic (lots), onion, carrots, celery, salt. So comforting when you feel like crap.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 4:05pm

rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2013 at 9:03pm
Just had catered food from Taco Pronto. Not bad, tacos different types of chimichangas and tons of side :-) had lots of ppl over, friend had a Mexican family gathering
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 9:12am
Just had a carb burger and some fresh cut watermelon.  
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 5:28pm
pork chops. Mmm. haven't had those is while. made them a little too salty but not too bad
magichc View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2013 at 8:23pm
spagetti with squash cubes inside, corn on the cob, and then for dessert I have apple/peach cobbler. I can't wait to start eating
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by MrMeaty

Had a coupon so I tried McDonald's new Bacon Habanero Ranch quarter pounder.  I cannot recommend it.

The sauce had a nice spice to it, but it tasted weird.  The dry patty and burnt bacon didn't help.  It'was $4.  Now I remember why I don't eat there anymore.

But I must say, I do love their fries and their sweet tea!
I really wanted to like that burger, so I gave it another shot at a different location.
Same result...dry meat, slightly less burnt bacon and hard bun.  Cry
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 4:46pm
Hit up a Beer and Ribs fest today. Threw back 2 racks (1 from Hawgs and 1 from Uncle Sams), had some Blooming onion, pulled pork, bbq chicken and fries. Meat overload! I don't think I'll be eating for the rest of the night.

rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:39pm
I had these small boboli? pizzas that is just the crust so u can make up own pizza. Just put sauce and w/e toppings u want on it, super easy, cheap, and fun with the family
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:48pm
i forgot how much i loved fruit loops. #childhood memories 
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 1:42am
gotta love 24 hour drive thru's. fast food when you're desperat, hungry and short on time.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 2:36am

gotta love 24 hour drive thru's. fast food when you're desperat, hungry and short on time.

Yep.  Not the healthiest choice, but the only option.

I worked 7pm to 3 am the past 2 nights.  I hit Robertos Taco Shop last night.  And Del Taco tonight.

First fast food I've had in a while.

Was much to tired to go home and cook.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 6:23am
Originally posted by chillwill

Yep.  Not the healthiest choice, but the only option.I worked 7pm to 3 am the past 2 nights.  I hit Robertos Taco Shop last night.  And Del Taco tonight.First fast food I've had in a while.Was much to tired to go home and cook.

haha. started work @4 and didn't pack a lunch. only 24 hr drive thru I know is jollibee. Jack n the box is open late but not 24.
anna.chan18 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 6:35am
jack in the box = drunk in the shack at 4AM
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 9:28am
Nothing like some French toast and breakfast sausage to start my day. Gotta save some room as there's a good chance I'll be heading back to the rib fest again.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:25am

Originally posted by chillwill

Yep.  Not the healthiest choice, but the only option.I worked 7pm to 3 am the past 2 nights.  I hit Robertos Taco Shop last night.  And Del Taco tonight.First fast food I've had in a while.Was much to tired to go home and cook.

haha. started work @4 and didn't pack a lunch. only 24 hr drive thru I know is jollibee. Jack n the box is open late but not 24.

I think it differs for each location because the McDonalds, Jack n the Crack, Carls Jr, etc by my house are 24 hours.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 6:58am
I think I'm craving froyo right now. I'll probably get some after I run all my errands today. Busy day so it'll be a good treat. Original Tart w/ toppings of kiwi, mango, & mochi balls
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:05am
It's 10am, and all I can think of are french fries. Steak cut, curly, seasoned, waffle, thin crispy fries, sweet potato, garlic fries, ketchup. It might be a carb-heavy early lunch.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:14am
I'm not a fan of most froyo places, their yogurt is always too icy for my taste.  Cry
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 3:02pm
Mmm. Chicken adobo rice plate is the bomb!!!
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 6:39pm
I thought of having strawberries dipped in chocolate but then someone talked me into dipping it in Nutella. It's pretty good
magichc View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 6:59pm
I'm starting to see more and more parties that hire taco carts to cater the food in the backyard. It's really cheap and easy cuz they cook everything there
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 7:24pm
I heard watermelon flavored Oreos are coming out this summer
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 12:11pm
Anyone ever have Hungarian Goulash?? One of my favorites and I barely know anyone that has ever had it. I feel like I'm one of the only ones...
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 2:13am
^yes I've heard of it. Very hearty stew! Pretty much its beef stew with lots of potates, at least from the ones I've had. But I tend to only have it during the winter. Why? Idk. It's kinda like Vietnamese pho or Korean pork-bone soup. Just seems to taste better when it's cold out.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 9:58am
Nutella is awesome, I dip apples, oranges, bananas, mango, and strawberries in it.  I'm not so sure how watermelon oreo would taste like...I also heard they were coming out with Pepsi flavored Cheetos in Japan.  LOL
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 11:35am
If you are ever in Las Vegas, you got to go to Luv-It Frozen Custard.

Chocolate and Coconut today.

I really wish they opened before 1pm...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 112>