Everything FOOD.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 7273747576 104>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everything FOOD.
    Posted: Nov/12/2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by C4

What fart undies?

Here you go:

http://www.flat-d.com/mend.html

Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2013 at 11:34am

This is an ad for another brand.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2013 at 12:17pm
^ Yes, a different brand and type of product (this is a liner, you referred to actual fart undies) but the purpose is the same - diffuse the sulfuric acid smell oozing from C4's rear.

Another option:

http://under-tec.com/
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2013 at 2:21pm
Thought this was the food thread. Lol
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2013 at 6:11pm
Hahahahaha! That's funny.
I want something that will enhance my fart smells and not hide it. Like a pad that goes into your undies that makes non-smelly ones rancid.
I break balls.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2013 at 7:35am
going to work on my day off cuz they're bbqing. recipes from Guam and Tonga. sounds yummy.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/15/2013 at 6:07pm
yup, work on my day off well worth it for free bbq.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2013 at 2:13am
Got home from work and decided to put together a spicy Italian sausage pasta with pesto bowl for an early morning meal. Stomach wants what the stomach wants.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by Von44

Got home from work and decided to put together a spicy Italian sausage pasta with pesto bowl for an early morning meal. Stomach wants what the stomach wants.

spicy for breakfast? I can't do it.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2013 at 7:31am
Originally posted by solocreep

spicy for breakfast? I can't do it.

You, sir, are missing out. Tell your tummy to get with the program.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2013 at 10:24am
I heard there might be a sriracha shortage because of the temp shut down of the Irwindale plant.  LOL  All of the pho restaurants must be like oh noes~!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/16/2013 at 1:47pm
And that's why I have 4 bottles of Sriracha sauce in my pantry.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2013 at 4:54am
there'll never be a shortage.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2013 at 10:28am
For all the sriracha lovers, let's hope not otherwise there might be a riot.  LOL
NickinChicago View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Halloween

Quote NickinChicago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 1:55pm
I wish they sold huge bottles of Sriracha at Costco.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 3:39pm
http://shop.theoatmeal.com/collections/sriracha

The Oatmeal guy loves him some Sriracha.  The funny parts are all blocked here at work, but you can get to them from the link above.

I do loves me some Sriracha though.  Although, it can easily take over a meal in a hurry if you let it (but usually that's 1/2 the point!)
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 4:03pm
The Siracha ordeal in Irwindale is just dumb. They haven't violated any city/county/state/federal ordinances. Inspectors walk around the plant and never smell anything. Then a few residences complain they're tearing up and they're told to shut down the plant. People, you live in Los Angeles, your air quality sucks. The Siracha isn't the one messing with your air quality. Why don't you complain about the smog killing your and shut down all the cars? Let us have our Siracha!

The city of Irwindale is an industrial part of LA anyways. Anyone that's driven on the 605 between the 10 and 210 knows the whole place is just dust and factories and a motor speedway and more dust. If you want some tax money to make your city better, you need to live with the byproducts. It's like saying you want the convenience of shopping but don't want the crowded streets. You can't have both.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 4:58pm
haven't had pizza in a while till today. Mmm
makattak View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote makattak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2013 at 6:25pm
had the best thai food i've ever had...pad thai beef, extra spicy...oh lawd jesus its a fawr
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 11:05am
Vienna sausage and egg. classic
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by makattak

had the best thai food i've ever had...pad thai beef, extra spicy...oh lawd jesus its a fawr

I work a block from a really great Thai place... but it's closed for a month.  dang it. now I want some Thai, and I can't have it.  looks like it's leftover soup for lunch. 
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2013 at 3:08pm
Saw some twinkies at walmart today. Thought they stopped making them? Guess they're bringing them back?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 4:34pm
pomegranate is good, but it's not a good idea to wear white while eating it.
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2013 at 4:39pm
yay its time for pumpkin pie and whipped cream :D so good
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 11:33am

Saw some twinkies at walmart today. Thought they stopped making them? Guess they're bringing them back?

They were bought out awhile ago and brought back, but I think they made a little changes to it but I haven't tried it out yet.

People just like to be dumb and complain in hopes of winning some monetary compensation for their suffering because they would rather have smog than sriracha.
k00p4hoang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote k00p4hoang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 12:22pm
chimichanga for breakfast, try it. avocado on the side EZ tasty goodness
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 1:00pm
Grabbed some sushi from the asian supermarket for lunch. Not bad for supermarket standards.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2013 at 2:52pm

Grabbed some sushi from the asian supermarket for lunch. Not bad for supermarket standards.

So jealous! I love sushi!

We had baked butternut squash with maple syrup and bacon. T'was delicious
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 7:53am
Asian supermarket sushi has to better than gas station sushi.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by solocreep

Asian supermarket sushi has to better than gas station sushi.

When I lived in Chicago there was a gas station that sold home made Polish food, it was better than the food served in several Polish restaurants.  There are some things I miss about Chicago... 
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 10:49am
Gas station sushi? You must be outta your mind if you're getting food from a gas station!
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 11:27am
^ sometimes you have to live on the edge
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 11:32am
I don't think they actually make the sushi at the gas station, they probably buy it from somewhere else just like the rest of their inventory.  LOL
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 4:24pm
Any so calers hit up that new poop restaurant called Magic Restroom Cafe in City of Industry , where they served curry,soups & desserts in a toilet shaped bowl, been meaning to go there just haven't taken the time and not looking forward to dealing with traffic on 605.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by bootleg

Any so calers hit up that new poop restaurant called Magic Restroom Cafe in City of Industry , where they served curry,soups & desserts in a toilet shaped bowl, been meaning to go there just haven't taken the time and not looking forward to dealing with traffic on 605.

Diarrhea in a bowl...for dinner? You sure you wanna try that?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2013 at 3:13pm
Finally having end of season softball party tonight at a Korean restaurant called Oh Geul Boh Geul. I'm ready for the ring of fire later.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/23/2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by namsapalooza

Diarrhea in a bowl...for dinner? You sure you wanna try that?

my stomach can tolerate the spices , never actually had food poisoning that put me in the ER but the bowl concept is a craze over seas which brings you a whole new dining experience.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 4:01am
Oatmeal for breakfast. Yay.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:04am

Oatmeal for breakfast. Yay.

Mmm oatmeal. its better than cereal every morning
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 11:03am
Thought we were going to have pie today, but don't think it's in the oven yet. Sniffles.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 11:59am

I bet their restroom line must be crazy~  with splattered poo all over their walls.   LOL

Had some thai food for dinner last night at Mix Bowl, awesome late night Thai place in the IE.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

I bet their restroom line must be crazy~  with splattered poo all over their walls.   LOL
Had some thai food for dinner last night at Mix Bowl, awesome late night Thai place in the IE.

Haha, considering that this is the "food" thread, the amount of poop talk is a bit disconcerting. Then again it also makes sense.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 4:25pm
^ Ummm, yeah, all this feces talk has no place in the food thread.

Had a fantastic chicken shwarma w/hummus tonight, still tasting it an hour later.
makattak View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote makattak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 5:51pm
went to costco for dinner tonight...ate like a king for $6...can't beat that!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:08pm
Visited some friends for dinner. Had a bit too much tiramisu.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
GoldDragon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote GoldDragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:11pm
had sushi tonight!!!! :)
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by GoldDragon

had sushi tonight!!!! :)
Lucky. Sushi is always good. I pity those who don't like it.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 7:26am
breakfast burrito for brunch. hit the spot
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 12:22pm

If you had went inside then you could of had dinner for free.  LOL
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

If you had went inside then you could of had dinner for free.  LOL
I've had my fair share of free eats at costco but never for the intention of just dinner. It's nice to have the option of buying a giant can of ketchup.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 104>