Got Subaru-

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <123>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got Subaru-
    Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 6:34am
Ive gotta put my snowboard rack back on mine too. Its such a pain.
Worst I had was wonderful.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 6:54am
Originally posted by andyc5315

Ive gotta put my snowboard rack back on mine too. Its such a pain.

Seriously? Mine takes me less than 5 minutes per carrier, and that's taking my time and dicking around. It's two bolts and two nuts to turn.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 7:02am
Yeah this is mine

The first time I put it on it took me like 30 min to get it centered and secure. Plus the you need an allen key to tighten the bolts which are in awkward positions and if your not careful will scratch your car. On top of that I had to put all the pieces together which was like another hour.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 7:07am
^^ You can use a small foot step like a 1foot step to help reach the top. That's what I use.
Snow Day Colorado

09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 10 Burton Moto
sawjai526 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote sawjai526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 7:23am
Roof rack, Brake and rotors, and a nice claybar and wax job
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 7:36am
The only thing that will fix Subaru's crappy paint is a new paint job.
Snow Day Colorado

wpiass View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote wpiass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 8:03am
anyone have a legacy gt turbo?  i'm thinking bout buying one (6-speed) and am torn between new and used.  does the warranty seem justified?
be talkin to ya
RideTimeless View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RideTimeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 8:12am
^^^need more info...
for the used, need more info.  Used like 5-10 yrs old or like 1-2yrs old.

And if a couple yrs old, doesn't it still have the warranty?
Did you google it?
manarexicp1 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote manarexicp1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/19/2011 at 12:19am
Good for you azngolfur, I should be preparing for the season too :D
azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2011 at 5:41am
Went up to Tahoe this past weekend.. saw 4 accidents... two spots where they were forcing cars to pull over for chain control. They saw our subaru badge and just waived us through.... Heh... ahhh sometimes it pays off to have a Subaru.
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2011 at 6:06am
Originally posted by azngolfur

Went up to Tahoe this past weekend.. saw 4 accidents... two spots where they were forcing cars to pull over for chain control. They saw our subaru badge and just waived us through.... Heh... ahhh sometimes it pays off to have a Subaru.

Almost always when I see cars that slid off the road they're SUV's.
Snow Day Colorado

andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2011 at 6:09am
I was thinkin about getting chains for my outback. Id be unstoppable.
azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2011 at 5:41am

I was thinkin about getting chains for my outback. Id be unstoppable.

That is a terrible idea. A good set of snow tires will make you unstoppable. Just a quick search on google and this is what I've found:

1- "Chains are NOT recommended on any Subaru due to lack of clearance between the inside of the tire and suspension, struts, brake lines etc. Damage isn't covered under warranty.

The clearance issue is on the inside of the front tires where is very little room between the tire and suspension components and brake lines
When a moving car is steered and the front wheels turn, the tire sidewall rolls a bit and the chain will not lie tight and flat against the tire and it can easily damage suspension and brake components."

2- "Most newer Subaru models just dont have the room for chains, as we have made the braking systems larger the wheel size has increased to allow for clearance, this also increased the size of the tire.

The chains in some cases will clear the wheel well but could hit the strut assembly, which would cause the chain to then come loose this is exceptionally true in the rear. The brake line could be torn off, the abs sensor wiring could be torn out, the chain could hit the body of the car, the chain could do more damage than I can describe if it was to come loose or partially broken."
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2011 at 5:45am
Cables are fine on Subarus though. I now several people that use them every winter on their scoobs.
Snow Day Colorado

andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2011 at 5:52am
^Oh damn. Thanks for the info. I almost bought them today. Ill do some more research on cables. May look into those. Im not trying to spend like 400 dollars on snow tires.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2011 at 5:31am
Has anyone ever used Seafoam to clean there Subaru's fuel line, vaccum or induction cleaning system? Basically white smoke pours out of the muffler. Is this bad for subarus? can anyone tell me where I pour it in on my outback. Pics would be great.
bluedot_snow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2011 at 7:19pm
I have used chemtool b for cleaning out the fuel system. it caused me to blow a p420 code consistently driving in traffic. its happening less and less now that its been several months.
live like mountain, flow like river
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2011 at 7:49pm

Has anyone ever used Seafoam to clean there Subaru's fuel line, vaccum or induction cleaning system? Basically white smoke pours out of the muffler. Is this bad for subarus? can anyone tell me where I pour it in on my outback. Pics would be great.

I use it on my trucks. It's not bad for the engine at all, just go to your favorite Subi forum and make sure you get the right vaccuum lines. I use about a third through through the vaccuum lines and the rest into the fuel tank. Wait for an hour and enjoy. 

They say you can use it in the crank case too, but it's not something I practice. Be ready to change the oil and plugs in 50-100 miles after you do it!

Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:22pm
Anyone else going for the BRZ?!!?!?!

Will use it for my daily driver and keep my Legacy for the trips to tahoe... she's seen enough of the daily commute =D
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:23pm
I wouldn't buy any car the first year it is available. It's best to let the early adopters sort out the kinks.
Snow Day Colorado

wpiass View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote wpiass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:36pm
i just ordered a '12 legacy gt turbo, but the delivery keeps getting pushed out.  i now have a '12 outback loaner from the dealership...not bad, but no legacy
be talkin to ya
AyChan87 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Snowboarding

Quote AyChan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:48pm
haha nice free rental! 
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:54pm
yea but he still has to wait to drive the car he paid for. still not a cool scenario

AyChan87 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Snowboarding

Quote AyChan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:55pm
id b pissed if it was a lease... not so much if i was paying for it
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by AyChan87

id b pissed if it was a lease... not so much if i was paying for it
Why? You don't start paying monthly payments till you take delivery. I'm not sure if there's an amount due at signing though.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Superorb

I wouldn't buy any car the first year it is available. It's best to let the early adopters sort out the kinks.

I wouldn't buy the first year of a generation. After a year or two of having the same body and drivetrain put out by the manufacturer I see no issue buying new. There's nothing like getting a newer secondhand vehicle that's had the piss stomped out of it for the first 40K. 

It's worth it to me, especially with performance oriented vehicles to eat the depreciation of a new vehicle if it means I knowing that the car was babied though the break in period. Driving a new car like a hound just shaves tens of thousands of miles off the engine and drivetrain. 

Shameless plug: I have some Yakima gear up for sale! You know you wanna. Links in the signature. 
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by LittleShooey

Originally posted by Superorb

I wouldn't buy the first year of a generation. After a year or two of having the same body and drivetrain put out by the manufacturer I see no issue buying new. There's nothing like getting a newer secondhand vehicle that's had the piss stomped out of it for the first 40K. 

It's worth it to me, especially with performance oriented vehicles to eat the depreciation of a new vehicle if it means I knowing that the car was babied though the break in period. Driving a new car like a hound just shaves tens of thousands of miles off the engine and drivetrain. 

Shameless plug: I have some Yakima gear up for sale! You know you wanna. Links in the signature. 

I didn't say anything about buying used ;) But I'd buy a new BRZ, etc the 2nd or 3rd year it was available.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 1:58pm
Ah, 
I misread (first year v new), but we're on the same page. 

I just googled the BRZ, holy hell that's going to be fun. Still would never buy it used. Never trust the "little old lady... grocery getter" stories. LOL

Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/11/2012 at 2:02pm
I bought my WRX wagon with 70k miles on the clock and it was bone stock except for a short shifter. Of course, the guy drove it spiritedly until he let me drive it. The guy never missed a shift though so I was confident. I've had that car for 6 years or so and it's been great.
Snow Day Colorado

azngolfur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote azngolfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2012 at 6:22am
I bought a 2001 Civic (1st year 7th gen) and a 2010 Legacy (1st year 5th gen), and both cars have not nor had any problems. The civic had around 130K miles on it, and the Legacy already has 60K.

I've heard some bad things about getting the 1st year of a redesign... but based on my experiences with it, it won't stop me!

The car has already been produced, and won't be released in the US for another 4-5 months I believe... seems like plenty of time for them to sort out the kinks before mass production for the US.

I know the BRZ won't be too fast off the block, but jeez... should be a hellavu car to drive. !!!

BTW, BRZ > FT86 ALL DAY LONG!!!

woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2012 at 4:22am
I love my Subarus
My first one 05 OBW

My 10 Forester XT
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by BudAshes

Originally posted by RideTimeless

^^WRX 2004-06 or Outback.

Isn't the wrx turbo charged?  I'd rather have better gas mileage than power.  Power just means speeding tickets.  I like the outback but it's kind of big.  I'll have to test drive one and check it out.

I'd be more worried about how much the turbo jacks up the insurance.  Get an RS and put a turbo in later if you ever want the power.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 12:58pm
I hear super chargers work well for these cars with no lag! I'd like to get just a small one to increase my volumetric efficiency, hello extra mpg. 
kirkalicious View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kirkalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 1:49pm
Subarus are by far my favorite car brand, the versatility is amazing
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by bluedot_snow

I hear super chargers work well for these cars with no lag! I'd like to get just a small one to increase my volumetric efficiency, hello extra mpg. 

The 2.5L turbo cars have almost no lag. The 2L turbo cars are another story though.
Snow Day Colorado

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2012 at 11:02pm
when seconds count my 96 lego's TCU is picking its nose! and the steelership is not helping at all in fact I requested they call the police so I could have an incident report for court and B.A.R. reference. many months ago I asked Albany Subaru to verify that a duty c solenoid was causing its AWD not to functionality having pulled a code 24 from TCU. they did some diagnostics telling me how much washer fluid I had and eventually giving me a parts list of what they said I needed to replace to fix the AWD system. Mind you its transmission had already been "inspected" and deemed functional. they told me I needed a transfer clutch pack, duty c solenoid, and gaskets for a total of $1197. I saved $500 going with subaruparts.com and a 3rd party repair facility. the new parts did resolve the TCU error code and I no longer got a 16 flash on start and could not pull a code 24 from the TCU. NO AWD! it took me some time to test this because at the time I had no went or loose surfaces I could really test the car on. so when the time came to my horror only one front wheel spun. so now the bureau of automotive repair is helping out and I'm getting a lawyer. they told me these parts would fix my awd system or there lack of after I requested an AWD diagnosis. they argue semantics on paperwork that are pieces of sentences I used in paragraphs of dialog I had with the attendant who initially helped me. they claim they diagnosed an electrical fault, I told them the tcu no longer out put the code asking for information on what it could be they said they were not liable for another shops work.... used parts that came out of the trans were fine especially the clutch packs which they were adamant about replacing. so beware if you need help especially the automatic trans subaru's don't go to just any dealer I think my first mistake was that this place is also a ford dealership....so for now stay the hell away from albany subaru more to come later
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2012 at 11:08pm
forgot to mention! just got a used thule box just so I could get stuck on hwy 168 in killer conditions and have to break, buy and change chains I should never have had to.... bumming two rides 5 miles each way to get a new set of chains.... I did have lots of fun the few hours we did ride! DEEP POW @ CHINA PEAK! I want the service managers job on a platter for his disregard of my safety and my vehicles full functionality!
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 6:45am

when seconds count my 96 lego's TCU is picking its nose! and the steelership is not helping at all in fact I requested they call the police so I could have an incident report for court and B.A.R. reference. many months ago I asked Albany Subaru to verify that a duty c solenoid was causing its AWD not to functionality having pulled a code 24 from TCU. they did some diagnostics telling me how much washer fluid I had and eventually giving me a parts list of what they said I needed to replace to fix the AWD system. Mind you its transmission had already been "inspected" and deemed functional. they told me I needed a transfer clutch pack, duty c solenoid, and gaskets for a total of $1197. I saved $500 going with subaruparts.com and a 3rd party repair facility. the new parts did resolve the TCU error code and I no longer got a 16 flash on start and could not pull a code 24 from the TCU. NO AWD! it took me some time to test this because at the time I had no went or loose surfaces I could really test the car on. so when the time came to my horror only one front wheel spun. so now the bureau of automotive repair is helping out and I'm getting a lawyer. they told me these parts would fix my awd system or there lack of after I requested an AWD diagnosis. they argue semantics on paperwork that are pieces of sentences I used in paragraphs of dialog I had with the attendant who initially helped me. they claim they diagnosed an electrical fault, I told them the tcu no longer out put the code asking for information on what it could be they said they were not liable for another shops work.... used parts that came out of the trans were fine especially the clutch packs which they were adamant about replacing. so beware if you need help especially the automatic trans subaru's don't go to just any dealer I think my first mistake was that this place is also a ford dealership....so for now stay the hell away from albany subaru more to come later

Can't tell if spam or an actual serious post. It makes no sense to me and just looks like absolute gibberish. Proper grammar and punctuation wouldn't hurt either.
Snow Day Colorado

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 8:10am
I was really tired when I posted this but will edit it down later. This a product of my mind swimming over the 3 page letter I'm sending to Bureau of Automotive repair about these 455 hats. they should have turned me away from the start as Albany Subaru has NO clue how to diagnose a 4EAT transmission! 

Can't tell if spam or an actual serious post. It makes no sense to me and just looks like absolute gibberish. Proper grammar and punctuation wouldn't hurt either.
[/QUOTE]
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 8:11am
I wish this was SPAM but its my life oh well they will pay!!!!
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 8:17am
^^ If you send a letter that looks like the above they will not take you seriously. They probably won't even understand it as I've already said.
Snow Day Colorado

Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 9:14am
I first line says it all. You're trying to get help from Subaru for your "96 lego" because a dealership is ripping you off? You took your 16 y/o car to the dealership! Come on now everyone knows that dealerships are for warranty only repairs. 

Still, if you're serious:
The letter's going to get tossed in it's current form. Capitalize the first letter of a sentence, use a period or question mark at the end. Use proper grammar.  State your name, issue, attempts to resolve and further reasonable actions you would like to see be taken. Provide contact info. Mail the letter, emails are seen as easy and lazy. Make it formal. And, most of all, don't be shocked when you receive nothing in return. 
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 4:06pm

I first line says it all. You're trying to get help from Subaru for your "96 lego" because a dealership is ripping you off? You took your 16 y/o car to the dealership! Come on now everyone knows that dealerships are for warranty only repairs. 

The letter's going to get tossed in it's current form. Capitalize the first letter of a sentence, use a period or question mark at the end. Use proper grammar.  State your name, issue, attempts to resolve and further reasonable actions you would like to see be taken. Provide contact info. Mail the letter, emails are seen as easy and lazy. Make it formal. And, most of all, don't be shocked when you receive nothing in return. 

first off like I said that's not the letter that's what came off the top of my head after writing the letter in a more professional form. I would have droped a new trans in it and been done with the problem but they advised me these parts would fix the AWD GUARANTIED!!!! and sadly no. everyone I spoke with said take it to the dealer for a diagnostic they are the only ones who can know with just a diagnostic. so dar I have spent $700 to turn a light off that told me my awd was not working. so in essence  the dealership charged me $136 to tell me how to make my car MORE dangerous. 
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 4:06pm

first off like I said that's not the letter that's what came off the top of my head after writing the letter in a more professional form. I would have dropped a new trans in it and been done with the problem but they advised me these parts would fix the AWD GUARANTIED!!!! and sadly no. everyone I spoke with said take it to the dealer for a diagnostic they are the only ones who can know with just a diagnostic. so far I have spent $700 to turn a light off that told me my awd was not working. so in essence  the dealership charged me $136 to tell me how to make my car MORE dangerous. 
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 4:25pm
^^ Can you post the formal letter that you sent off? I still have no idea what's wrong with your car and the series of events with the dealer that followed. You make things very hard to follow.
Snow Day Colorado

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2012 at 5:07pm
order if events 
I buy car
I diagnose cars lack of AWD
I go to dealership asking for a diagnosis of AWD
dealership gives me a list of parts they would replace and NOTHING ELSE!
I replace parts 
NO AWD
Superorb View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Superorb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2012 at 6:46am

order if events 
I buy car
I diagnose cars lack of AWD
I go to dealership asking for a diagnosis of AWD
dealership gives me a list of parts they would replace and NOTHING ELSE!
I replace parts 
NO AWD

I don't know the model year of the car or the dates these events occurred, but if the dealer didn't replace parts and it still didn't fix the problem you don't have a case. At all. It would be easy for them to argue that you didn't install something correctly, and that if they performed the work things would be working fine.
Snow Day Colorado

Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2012 at 1:23pm
well I'm sure they could claim that but that's not what this is about! I asked them to give me information on the trans and AWD system the service jocky who wrote up my request put in that I had 16 at oil temp flashes on startup. but I had told them MUCH MUCH MORE than that! I guess you could call me stupid for letting them run this "diagnostic" that rendered NO helpful information concerning the AWD as requested. then handing me a parts list that they would replace sort of throws me off track of NEEDING TO REPLACE THE WHOLE TRANS. I was aware that was a possibility so why did they lead me down the road of ONLY replacing the duty c solenoid and clutch pack when they at least SHOULD have known my trans was blown out. 

if they reasonably expected me to pay $1197 to find out I needed a new trans $797 of that labor I find that completely absurd!
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bluedot_snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2012 at 4:41pm
oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention the $136 diagnostic fee so they wanted $933+tax to tell me I had a bad tranny as I understand it 
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2012 at 4:31am
A little dirty but some routine maintenance on the Suby. (and Volvo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>