The hypothetical question of the day thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <12345 52>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The hypothetical question of the day thread
    Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:11am
if you could be any animal what would you be?
Worst I had was wonderful.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:13am
Originally posted by andyc5315

If I were going to be an animal I would be a 4 horned Unicorn with Wings and an unlimited supply of oats and nutritious Unicorn food. Also I would have thumbs.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:15am
Hmmm, being a dog who gets to live with a nice family seems like a pretty good deal. Belly scratches galore and delicious treats. Other than that I'm thinking an eagle or falcon would be pretty damned cool: flying!!
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:21am
Originally posted by letourneau41

If I were going to be an animal I would be a 4 horned Unicorn with Wings and an unlimited supply of oats and nutritious Unicorn food. Also I would have thumbs.

Well id be a ball with 1000 dicks.
kel View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:25am
Then you might as well be a porcupine then since a ball isnt an animal
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:29am
yeah neither is a winged unicorn with thumbs. If I saw that shit I'd shoot it on sight. LOL
jenni View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:32am
unicorn= horse  and thumb= defect. ball is completely not an animal
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 5:35am

ball= hedgehog dicks= defect
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 9:33am
Laughing at the defective unicorn.  If a unicorn has more than one horn it's basically a goat.  Four horns - defective winged goat.  You would either get shot right away or captured and put in a zoo.

I'd be a shark.  Just cruise around looking mean.  
kirkalicious View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kirkalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 9:44am
I would be a badass honey badger
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 2:40pm
What if you discovered that the world will end at noon tomorrow?  A massive, freak solar flare will incinerate us all in an instant.  You're the only person who knows.

Who would you tell?  Would you go to the media?  Would you tell only your closest family and friends?  Would you tell nobody?
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 2:48pm

Today you found out that you and your girlfriend/boyfriend are pregnant with an unplanned pregnancy. Do you abort or not?

Oh and you have a gun and poison capsule in your tooth.

Plan B pill if it was recent enough, then cross your fingers.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:45am
If you could choose the way you die what would you choose?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:47am

98 years old and shot in bed by a jealous husband as I bask in the afterglow with his 22 year old bride in the honeymoon suite.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:52am

Haha this makes me think of what the midget in game of thrones said "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine, and a girl's mouth around my cock."
mikeman2459 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mikeman2459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Sintexo

Haha this makes me think of what the midget in game of thrones said "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine, and a girl's mouth around my cock."

Is there a like button I could use for this? I second this notion
mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:06am
I would choose to go out while watching my favorite movie The Notebook or burning to death on a pyre of fragrant yankee candles
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:09am
Originally posted by mrrorydigital

I would choose to go out while drinking a wine spritzer and watching my favorite movie The Notebook or burning to death on a pyre of fragrant yankee candles, preferrably Vanilla Satin scented.

Edited for accuracy.
mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:12am

Good call on the spritzer but I'd prefer clean linen as my candle of choice.

dangerzone9k View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote dangerzone9k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:26am
life jacket (just in case I fall into the ocean)
five gallon jug of water (need water to survive)
mirror (will use it to help style my hair j/k.. use it for reflective purposes)
two way radio with a 10 mile radius ( communication)
crate with a week of food rations (to feed my belly)
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:48am

thats nto a bad idea. l was thinking of having a heart attack during the act on a 20yr old but thats good too
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:57am
Originally posted by coolz

thats nto a bad idea. l was thinking of having a heart attack during the act on a 20yr old but thats good too

Agreed, best line in the entire series. Tyrion the Imp is the Man. 

andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 2:45am
I you could watch only one television channel or TV show what would it be?
Either Comedy Central or Cartoon Network for me.
Wilz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Wilz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 1:00pm
i don't watch TV, but i prob watch epsn more than anythign else.. and download the rest.. so let's say espn.
carebear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote carebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 1:11pm

That's already two answers...you've broken your own rules! Clap

I guess the question for you should be "Can you only watch one channel?"
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 6:35pm

It would have to Food Network hands down. I can stare at food all day long. 
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 6:49pm
Clap

andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 3:08am
Alright so you crash land on an island but guess what, it has everything on it you would ever want and need to live. Your choice is either live there alone with everything you would ever need, kinda like in the show lost, but you are never aloud to communicate with the outside world, or would you give it up to come back to the grind of life to be with others and the people you love?
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 3:34am
i think i'd take the island
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 8:54am

Alright so you crash land on an island but guess what, it has everything on it you would ever want and need to live. Your choice is either live there alone with everything you would ever need, kinda like in the show lost, but you are never aloud to communicate with the outside world, or would you give it up to come back to the grind of life to be with others and the people you love?
I think you'd soon realize how much you miss the "grind of life".  Even though the island sounds idyllic I'd have to come back.  I would miss my kids.
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 9:18am
I choose to break the rules, and stay on the island for a week. Nice mini vacation. Then,  I would totally come back to "the grind of life" Being alone sucks. 
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 9:37am
I'd miss life too much. Having everything you've ever wanted without company is enough to drive any man insane. Loneliness is a killer haha

EDIT: actually, if the island had everything i've ever wanted, there would be chicks waiting on that island for me. Question flaw! LOL
ktown View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ktown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 9:39am
l'll take the vacation l live a single and lonely life....
BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 9:41am
haha tooo many holes in that quesiton. everything i want and need is also family and friends. so theyd be there too
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 9:42am
Originally posted by ktown

l'll take the vacation l live a single and lonely life....

LOL you may end up like Tom Hanks in Castaway. Your only friend would be Wilson. 
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 2:52am
So you just built a space ship and plan to live out in, and explore, outer space. You calculated how much food you would need to survive for you and one other person for the rest of your life's. You can only take one other person, who would you take?
kirkalicious View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kirkalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 4:22am
the hottest girl in class
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 4:25am

So you just built a space ship and plan to live out in, and explore, outer space. You calculated how much food you would need to survive for you and one other person for the rest of your life's. You can only take one other person, who would you take?

Easy, I'll take Obama.  While in space I'll send him on a double-secret mission to explore the outside of the space ship using his jet pack and then lock the hatch door once he's outside.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 4:30am
Whats the point in that? Just get rid of him first and then blast off with someone else. Hell you could have a pool party (gas chamber) with all the people you hate then go to space with someone you like and not be alone for the rest of your life eating twice ass much food as you should.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 4:32am
Originally posted by ctoma

Easy, I'll take Obama.  While in space I'll send him on a double-secret mission to explore the outside of the space ship using his jet pack and then lock the hatch door once he's outside.

Okay, I'll change it.

Easy, I'll take andyc5315.  While in space I'll send him on a double-secret mission to explore the outside of the space ship using his jet pack and then lock the hatch door once he's outside.
jenni View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 5:01am
l'll bring my bf with to explore l guess. nobody else better.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 5:20am

Okay, I'll change it.

Easy, I'll take andyc5315.  While in space I'll send him on a double-secret mission to explore the outside of the space ship using his jet pack and then lock the hatch door once he's outside.

dude Whats the point in that? Just get rid of me first and then blast off with someone else. Hell you could have a pool party (gas chamber) with all the people you hate then go to space with someone you like and not be alone for the rest of your life eating twice ass much food as you should.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 12:54pm
WTF is with all the gas-chambering people?  I will be on high alert next time I attend a pool party.

I would take Spock.  He can communicate with any other life forms you might meet, he knows a ton of stuff, and I think if you told him to just shut up and go away for a while he would.

He's like the exact opposite of a girlfriend/wife.
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 1:18pm
I'd have to go with some girl who was hot and I could stand. Otherwise It would have to be Spock. 

For the haters that can't get on the ship, Shtook them. 
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 2:22am
Would you give up 25 years of your expected life to start your life over, in age, as a little kid growing up again but still knowing everything you know now?
You basically would relive your childhood for a cost of 25 years. Or would you rather have those 25 years to live as an old retired person?
quicklsvtechatch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote quicklsvtechatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 2:49am

I don't know how many times I've said that I wish I could be a kid again, knowing what I know now.  That's a no brainer. 

snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 4:21am
totally redo it all over, I'd still live to at least 60 and could go out without any of the baggage I've created for myself so far.
kel View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 4:27am
25yrs probably not, but 10 l would totally do it 
jenni View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 5:05am
25yrs seems excessive considering l'm not even 25 yet. the key is if l still have thye money l saved up haah 
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2011 at 5:30am
why redo it? all the things happened for a reason and its made you who you are.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 52>