The hypothetical question of the day thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 49505152>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The hypothetical question of the day thread
    Posted: Nov/27/2012 at 4:27pm
how does food not get stuck in beards?
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 12:40pm
You and your family are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. what is your "last resort" to pay back the money?
Worst I had was wonderful.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 1:13pm
Does that mean the last thing I would ever consider doing, or my plan for the debt?

I would contemplate some sort of PPV online event. Maybe cut my own arm off with a chainsaw.
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by andyc5315

You and your family are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. what is your "last resort" to pay back the money?

I guess my only option would be work really hard to pay it back haha.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 3:05pm

Sell my body for money on Colfax.  It's the only logical way. 
"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
rolypr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
F/S 180 @ Killington, VT.

Quote rolypr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 4:41pm
If you clean yourself whe you take a shower, why do we have to clean the towels?? Have you guys thought about that? haha
rolypr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
F/S 180 @ Killington, VT.

Quote rolypr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 4:44pm
Sorry, not really a hypothetical question thing, but whatever...
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2012 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by rolypr

If you clean yourself whe you take a shower, why do we have to clean the towels?? Have you guys thought about that? haha

cuz its wet.. bacteria..
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:00am

Go bankrupt. Then start anew! I mean, that's what all the businesses today are doing right?
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:01am
Originally posted by haiv143

Go bankrupt. Then start anew! I mean, that's what all the businesses today are doing right?

fyi business is incorporated hence is different from personal bankruptcy. ALthough l'm from Canada but once that happens, you can even obtain a credit card
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by keljai

fyi business is incorporated hence is different from personal bankruptcy. ALthough l'm from Canada but once that happens, you can even obtain a credit card

aww man...
Hitman for hire, any takers? Don't worry I'll make it look like an accident.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:06am
^dont be a hater there.

fyi, l would sell my house if thats what it takes
Mandiiella View Drop Down
Local
Local
rr

Quote Mandiiella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/01/2012 at 7:06am
yoga good for tha shredYing Yang
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 7:44pm
become a professional wipe out dude (dare devil except im not even trying to succeed)... people would pay tons of money to see me eat sh** over huge features and not get back up... just gotta be a little crazy right?
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by AJD13

become a professional wipe out dude (dare devil except im not even trying to succeed)... people would pay tons of money to see me eat sh** over huge features and not get back up... just gotta be a little crazy right?

You would need an awesome promoting team for this and crazy stunt ideas.
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:18pm
Clearly I would get a sex change and become a whore
Or get a job as an adult theatre jizz mopper.
loulou09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote loulou09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2012 at 8:28pm
is it bad that i wait until the last day to do anything??
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 7:52am

Either become a hitman or rob a bank several times.
ABrad25 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Play hard or look good

Quote ABrad25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 8:10am
I would plan out several series of robberies and have them staged to were it looks like the banks fault. 
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 8:43am
Would you rather have money from being famous, or be famous for having lots of money?
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Redheaderr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 12:46pm
Well I'd rather not be famous at all, so I guess I'd pick fame from having money so that way I can stage bankruptcy to get all the bozos with cameras away.
MossManProphesies View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MossManProphesies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 12:59pm
Rather have money from being famous, look at carrot top, no matter how ridiculous he looks ppl are still giving him money.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by julius77

Would you rather have money from being famous, or be famous for having lots of money?

l suppose having money from being famous at least l worked for my money
JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 1:23pm
be famous for having lots of money...  i think famous people are dumb, and dont deserve their money...
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 1:50pm

Having lots of money, I can care less about being famous.
There's so much I would do with the money...but one with no money have many dreams.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 2:43pm
would you rather be intellegent but unable to communicate with people (loner) or be dumb and be a people's person??
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 3:08pm
^l guess l'll be the smart one and rake in the money, someones bound ot talk wiht my money, l mean me 
snowflakez View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote snowflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by coolz

^l guess l'll be the smart one and rake in the money, someones bound ot talk wiht my money, l mean me 

people person :D
money cant buy friendship
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 7:42pm

Its pretty hard to make it in the world without communication. I think the dumb person who is outgoing could have the right connections and succeed beyond the intelligent person who hides from social iteration. 
Redheaderr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 9:15pm
I'd rather be intelligent, I can't stand stupid people.  Even if I didn't end up successful because of it, (though I can't see why someone would rather hire a moron) I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was getting by like Paris Hilton or the Jersey shore cast.  
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2012 at 9:26pm

would you rather be intellegent but unable to communicate with people (loner) or be dumb and be a people's person??

I think I'd rather be dumb and an peoples person. Communication and connections will probably get me farther in life.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 4:29am

I'd rather be intelligent. Knowing that I can sliver my way through dangerous situation. Also, someone has to invent the floating snowboard right?
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 3:34pm
would you rather sleep with 4 girls but never be allowed to tell anyone, or have a sleepover with 4, and the whole world things you slept with them
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 3:43pm
l rather just have the sleepover, maybe l'll catch a glimps of soemthing happening too 
timpiper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote timpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:14pm
What societal changes would occur if america adopted the european concet of mid work day siestas??
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:24pm

would you rather sleep with 4 girls but never be allowed to tell anyone, or have a sleepover with 4, and the whole world things you slept with them

what ever one gets me into a five some
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2012 at 6:53pm
We would have a lot more offices with rooms for resting, or desks that are also beds. possibly become more productive than we currently are. Less stress all around. and eventually the crisis that Eurpoe is facing.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 4:30am

I'd rather sleep with them and not let anyone know. Who in the right mind would want to be tortured with 4 girls sleeping rights next to you? maybe sleeping half naked too!
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 5:41am

l rather just have the sleepover, because ppl think l have that "experience" maybe it would just occur in the near future for those that want to try it?

for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 7:49am
Gotta take the sure thing with 4 girls, even if you can't brag about it.

That sleepover thing likely turns into a Twilight marathon, with wine drinking and crying and intense discussions about Princess Kate and absolutely no poon getting smashed.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by timpiper

What societal changes would occur if america adopted the european concet of mid work day siestas??

I wouldn't like that because not everyone can easily nap like some people so it wouldn't be fair to those who can't nap unless it's paid time then sure!  I think more people would be rested sure but that would also mean your hours at work would be longer too to accommodate the lost time snoozing.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by timpiper

I wouldn't like that because not everyone can easily nap like some people so it wouldn't be fair to those who can't nap unless it's paid time then sure!  I think more people would be rested sure but that would also mean your hours at work would be longer too to accommodate the lost time snoozing.

Mmm-hmmm, that's fascinating Angry Midget. But what about the sleepover/hooking up with 4 girls scenario?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:25am

Could care less about the fame but I guess I'd rather be famous for having lots of money.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:32am
If you had to be any item in a sex shop, what would you be?
Worst I had was wonderful.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:36am

Well first off, I'd prefer to be intelligent but the inability to share ideas or opinions with others wouldn't be an enjoyable life. So I guess I'd choose to be stupid, but with lots of BSing, be able to hook myself up with a high paying position through meeting ppl.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:45am

Ugh, no doubt I'd go the orgy route! Even though I can't tell anyone about the private party, who's to say that the girls can't spread the word?
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 10:50am

I'm taking these 4 girls aren't ugly haha and yes I would so forgo the sleep over.. common why would you choose to just sleep and have ppl think that you slept with em..what r u thinking.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Cooperla

Mmm-hmmm, that's fascinating Angry Midget. But what about the sleepover/hooking up with 4 girls scenario?

I would say sleep over with 4 girls, unless I can change my scenario to 4 guys.  Wink  Just kidding, but ideally the scenario of having a gang bang session sounds good but I doubt most guys can even last with 4 girls considering guys need to have a rest period whereas girls are like the energizer bunny and keeps going and going.  LOL  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
dvdngu View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dvdngu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by mluu003

I think I'd rather be dumb and an peoples person. Communication and connections will probably get me farther in life.
I'd agree with this. and also, "ignorance is bliss." i think the thinkers are generall the more unhappy ones in this world, as opposed to the people who live simply. 
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by dvdngu

Originally posted by mluu003

I'd agree with this. and also, "ignorance is bliss." i think the thinkers are generall the more unhappy ones in this world, as opposed to the people who live simply. 
I can vouch for that.. thinking and over thinking,, it sucks.. too much thinking. Sometimes I just wanna be ignorant and live blissfully.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 49505152>