2 Staff | 28 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 397,774 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Post your most recent purchase (pics required)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123 36>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
not-ewrx View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote not-ewrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post your most recent purchase (pics required)
    Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 10:06am
I lifted this topic from another board.  It's usually a pretty cool thread.   Pics are required.  But posting responses (to others items) is by all means allowed.  Doesn't need to be snowboarding related.  

http://www.backcountry.com/alps-mountaineering-slick-rock-sleeping-bag-0-degree-primaloft
Got it on steepandcheep for $50.  Pretty nice bag and beats freezing my ass off.
My internet driving abilities are > YORE internet driving abilities.
return2heaven View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 10:11am
Picked this up for the old lady... saved 75 bucks with the member discount

and a Box Scratcher + Malavitas for myself!

zagfan5 View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
whatever

Quote zagfan5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 10:53am
some union frankenbinders

Camber Is The New Rocker.
rook View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 10:57am

Just picked up this baby about 20 mins ago.  Got one with a good expiry date (from the back of the shelf). 
started by flossers making floss for flossers
not-ewrx View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote not-ewrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 10:58am
I my most recent purchase was a GNU park pickle.  It's hard to justify when there isn't a lick of snow. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:02am
Originally posted by rook

Just picked up this baby about 20 mins ago.  Got one with a good expiry date (from the back of the shelf). 

aw man, they had that on whiskey all last week for a quarter
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:08am
Originally posted by not-ewrx

I lifted this topic from another board.  It's usually a pretty cool thread.   Pics are required.  But posting responses (to others items) is by all means allowed.  Doesn't need to be snowboarding related.  

http://www.backcountry.com/alps-mountaineering-slick-rock-sleeping-bag-0-degree-primaloft
Got it on steepandcheep for $50.  Pretty nice bag and beats freezing my ass off.
Nice... I got a similar temperature sleeping bag before I had kids and I love it.  For some reason, after having my kids, I am never cold enough to zip it up.  I would like to get something that would act as a sleeping bag and not as a blanket, but it seems silly to sell a perfectly good sleeping bag to get a different completely fine sleeping bag.
My kids have 35° bags... Maybe when they grow out of theirs, I'll just take them.  They're made for kids up to 5'4", perfect for my frame!!!
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by rook

Bah I swore it was going to be new flossing supplies, Oral-B most likely.
Funinc158 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Funinc158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:09am
On the lookers left.

MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Funinc158

On the lookers left.

um...what's that in the reflection?  did you take this picture with a 3 ring binder?
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by MrMeaty

um...what's that in the reflection?  did you take this picture with a 3 ring binder?

um.. ipad or some other tablet perhaps?  now back onto the topic of the thread....
i bought some new skivvys last night but no pics will be provided. deal with it.
MOAR powderz plz!
kimchijajonshim View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Bear Hugs!

Quote kimchijajonshim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:33am
Originally posted by MTpow

um.. ipad or some other tablet perhaps?  now back onto the topic of the thread....
i bought some new skivvys last night but no pics will be provided. deal with it.
Chad's a mothafuggin rebel, sticking it to the man from Big Sky Country.

My last purchase (not counting groceries), Salomon Powder Snake 163.

Salomon Powder Snake Snowboard
ROLL ON, BISHES.
Funinc158 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Funinc158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:41am
Originally posted by MTpow

ipad. got it in the summer when I had money.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 11:55am

I think that's everything I bought on Saturday....

-zakk

2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 12:45pm
my cat went bad after 230K miles, got the new one welded on all for $300. it was totally worth every penny. shoulda done it a little sooner. revs, tq, and hp is back to normal... is time to shake and bake.
o and the funny thing was the the bad cat threw a check engine light and the code is PL-0420... the first thing i thought was that i hot boxed my car too many times before the mechanic told me it was my cat...lol.
jimster716 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jimster716 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 12:56pm

2011 NeverSummer Heritage 158 :: 2011 Rome Targa :: 2012 Bataleon Disaster :: 2012 Flux RK30
Commissar View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Commissar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 2:03pm
Logitech G27 Steering wheel for PS3 and PC.  Makes GT5 and F1 2011 so much better!!!

stevo05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote stevo05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 2:14pm
Sadly....a stomp pad from Amazon =(. 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410J296UKqL._SS500_.jpg

Unless you count a pint of beer/food as a purchase of course =P

| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 2:19pm
New cherokee, I love it.  And it's snowboarding related

-b
get bent
Jigkidd View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
TWISTER!

Quote Jigkidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 2:31pm

Long hair don't care!
CLoSeR View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CLoSeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 2:37pm
Fisheye lens for my Kodak Playsport!
10 Sierra Crew | 10 Rome Crail | 10 Union Sierra Contact SL | 10 Nitro Reverb TLS Boots
MurphyMasta View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote MurphyMasta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by CLoSeR

Fisheye lens for my Kodak Playsport!
I have that lense! i just lost it for 3 weeks and it was in the bottom of my ll bean boots. I have no idea how it got there.
Zach0769 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Zach0769 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Commissar

Logitech G27 Steering wheel for PS3 and PC.  Makes GT5 and F1 2011 so much better!!!

Is the shifting realistic?  or is it just more of a fun type of wheel?
jsquid526 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jsquid526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2011 at 4:19pm
Depends on the game, for any console game it's pretty much is useless, but for pc, the real racing sims like rFactor and LFS make it very realistic and great fun to use the 6 speed
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 3:46am
Originally posted by zakk

I think that's everything I bought on Saturday....

hey Zakk where did you find the lexas? the wife has been wanting this color way for the longest...
watching-sunset View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote watching-sunset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 4:18am
and can't wait to try it)
Push hard and you'll reach the top
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 6:26am
Originally posted by return2heaven

hey Zakk where did you find the lexas? the wife has been wanting this color way for the longest...

I got them at the Burton sample sale.  Wife fell in love with the colors and it matches the crazy colors on her NS Infinity 
-zakk

diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 6:37am
Bought this last night, like Nowhere better but its still pretty good. Need to watch it again,
was distracted last night watching it.

MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 6:42am
Originally posted by diviesti

Bought this last night, like Nowhere better but its still pretty good. Need to watch it again,

the gf got me this for my birthday...only watched it once so far but it was at 2:30 after we got back from the bar... i should probably watch it again asap.  love me some absinthe!
MOAR powderz plz!
irish-boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote irish-boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:05am

AND

AND

The 'GINGERS HAVE SOULS' kid is crazy..
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:12am
the milk is funny, ahhaa. I won an iPad2 for free, but I'm assuming that doesn't count as a purchase. That is a nice sleeping bag those. My most recent purchase was a double double w/ grilled onions, animal style fries, and small drink ... In N Out if u couldn't figure that out :-)
not-ewrx View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote not-ewrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by diviesti

That's a really good movie.  Bode Meril's part is really awesome.
jenni View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:55am
just got this recently
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 12:42pm
http://oakleyvault.com/product/recovery-jacket/511143KP-78C
CHECK THE PRICE SON!!! :)
EpicFAIL View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote EpicFAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by zakk

Originally posted by return2heaven

I got them at the Burton sample sale.  Wife fell in love with the colors and it matches the crazy colors on her NS Infinity 
Those are pretty fantastic.  Those would match my board as well.... I got white ones though.  Guess I'm going to have to "live with" those. 
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 1:16pm
Most recent TS purchase -- the cyclic fabric looks good for hiking, not sure if I'll be able to pull off the matching patch adams but maybe I won't wear it together

-b
get bent
kikko View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by bagelzzz

nice women's jacket!
Fear does not stop death, it stops life...
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 2:12pm
Lay off man, Bagelz only rides women's boards -- he's not a cross-dresser is he?

-b

EDIT: Oh snap!  I just checked the link -- that IS a ladies' jacket isn't it !!!
get bent
Nick View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 2:32pm

They'll be here tomorrow! Big smile
I'm here for the point, not the points.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 2:35pm
Just got my new ET AE in the mail:

Also, waiting till these get in stock somewhere so I can grab them:

Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by kikko

Originally posted by bagelzzz

nice women's jacket!

Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

Lay off man, Bagelz only rides women's boards -- he's not a cross-dresser is he?

-b

EDIT: Oh snap!  I just checked the link -- that IS a ladies' jacket isn't it !!!

wow it really is a women's jacket lol,  even at first glance it does look very feminine... 
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 3:06pm

just got these puppies as my freebie
Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ejekted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by winn

just got these puppies as my freebie

I almost ordered those exact goggles with my freebie! They were going to be a gift for my bf, but he didn't want them so I ended up getting the Anon HT pros for me!
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 3:32pm
Lol, it's for my wife - I'm not a cross dresser. Atleast not in public
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 3:33pm
oh nice, wow, your bf is so mean, you go use so much time on your acct to save up for the goggles. then he says he doesnt want it. MEANNN 
alphaod View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote alphaod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 5:41pm
As far as snowboarding related stuff goes:

Another GoPro (this is motorsport one, though they are all the same. It's for mounting on my car :D)~

2012 Vapor 159 (I loved the board from last year, so this year with the upgrade in core tech, I figured it'd be the natural choice)~

2012 Diode EST (I found my C60s from last year to be too stiff too often than not—though I wouldn't admit it; these supposedly are like CO2s should they be softer. I read that some the tech on this binding like the Hinge, I can't wait to try this on the hill! And seriously what could be a better combo board and binding…)~

Thule ski and snowboard hitch carrier (well I've been using a roof carrier for some time, but it can only hold 2 snowboards and my roof rack doesn't have roof to fit another snowboard holder. A couple weeks ago, I had a hitch installed on my car; now I can tow anything (did some hauling recently), and picked up a bike rack for my bikes. This snowboard carrier is a no brainer addition to the bike rack. Lets me carry 4 snowboards, 6 skis, or a combination of the two)~

As far as other snowboarding gear and stuff are concerned, I don't plan on buying any jackets, or pants, unless they rip or something. Might pick up some socks and thermals, but will check for those things when my local shop has their pre-season sale this weekend.
-= alphaod =-
Current setups~
US: 12 Burton Vapor 159, 12 Burton Fishcuit 150, 12 Burton Diode EST
China: 13 Burton Custom X 158, 14 Cloudsplitter 158.3, 14 Burton Genesis EST
Commissar View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Commissar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Zach0769

Originally posted by Commissar

Is the shifting realistic?  or is it just more of a fun type of wheel?

Shifter feel not very realistic, they need to make it notchier to better simulate a real car.  Everything else is great.  Has 6 speeds, all pedals have different pressures.  Overall everything is great.  I play GT5 on PS3 and F1 2011 on PC.  Works great for both!
Flavboarder View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Capita indoor survival and LTD Union Force canada colors

Quote Flavboarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 6:33pm
WTB: Airblaster inverter parts
not-ewrx View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote not-ewrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by alphaod

Another GoPro (this is motorsport one, though they are all the same. It's for mounting on my car :D)~

2012 Vapor 159 (I loved the board from last year, so this year with the upgrade in core tech, I figured it'd be the natural choice)~

2012 Diode EST (I found my C60s from last year to be too stiff too often than not—though I wouldn't admit it; these supposedly are like CO2s should they be softer. I read that some the tech on this binding like the Hinge, I can't wait to try this on the hill! And seriously what could be a better combo board and binding…)~

Thule ski and snowboard hitch carrier (well I've been using a roof carrier for some time, but it can only hold 2 snowboards and my roof rack doesn't have roof to fit another snowboard holder. A couple weeks ago, I had a hitch installed on my car; now I can tow anything (did some hauling recently), and picked up a bike rack for my bikes. This snowboard carrier is a no brainer addition to the bike rack. Lets me carry 4 snowboards, 6 skis, or a combination of the two)~

As far as other snowboarding gear and stuff are concerned, I don't plan on buying any jackets, or pants, unless they rip or something. Might pick up some socks and thermals, but will check for those things when my local shop has their pre-season sale this weekend.

How much did that board and binding combo run you? 
rzero View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/28/2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by not-ewrx

Originally posted by alphaod

How much did that board and binding combo run you? 

why ask man, look it up. alpha is a nice guy that does well, who cares what he pays for stuff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>