0 Staff | 6 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 408,082 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Post your most recent purchase (pics required)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 36>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post your most recent purchase (pics required)
    Posted: Sep/29/2011 at 3:29am
I'm pretty much due for new boots and outerwear but I decided to make my priority a better fitting helmet. Safety first kids. Hopefully I don't put my other knee through my chin this year.
Clearance.

harobikes333 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote harobikes333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2011 at 6:37pm

2007 Honda CBR600RR

I went to a Fireworks convention again this year... and picked up a decent amount of fireworks....

The second picture is from Labor Day when I was testing out some stage flames I purchased.  This one as you can see is green ( produces around a 2 foot flame that lasts 30 seconds )

Check it, Daily-Pages
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2011 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Commissar

Logitech G27 Steering wheel for PS3 and PC.  Makes GT5 and F1 2011 so much better!!!

I have those, they are awesome..  I use it with my eyefinity PC, driving games are awesome..
dy3versity View Drop Down
Local
Local
Fresh Pow!

Quote dy3versity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 12:45am
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 11:56am
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Oinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 12:30pm

NEVER SUMMER - 20th Anniversary SL

broke_folk View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote broke_folk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 12:34pm
no snow, but wake.
rzero View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 12:42pm
Shipping on the s90 bindings, daily giveaway for the win.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by MrMeaty

How much did you pay for this child?  Or did they throw the kid in free with the back pack ???

-b
get bent
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 7:59pm
all I ordered was the backpack.  Guess they forgot to empty it beforehand.  I would send it back but I'd have to pay return shipping...
'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
SLUSHIE View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SLUSHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 8:14pm
Damn you commute.
fishkur View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote fishkur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 6:05am
Originally posted by SLUSHIE

Damn you commute.

Ouch...what did that set you back?  I wish my other car was nukeyaler-powered.
jimster716 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jimster716 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 4:46pm
Volcom Landvik TDS Gore-Tex jacket arrived today. Integrated but detachable facemask is pretty cool. This jacket was in the Art of Flight (not why I bought it, I ordered it back in February of 2011 - friend works at Volcom).

Bataleon Disaster and Flux RK30

2011 NeverSummer Heritage 158 :: 2011 Rome Targa :: 2012 Bataleon Disaster :: 2012 Flux RK30
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/05/2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Skio25

I'm pretty much due for new boots and outerwear but I decided to make my priority a better fitting helmet. Safety first kids. Hopefully I don't put my other knee through my chin this year.
Clearance.

is that the red trace2? how much you get it for
Local
Local
Fresh Pow!

Quote dy3versity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 12:57am
Originally posted by jimster716

Volcom Landvik TDS Gore-Tex jacket arrived today. Integrated but detachable facemask is pretty cool. This jacket was in the Art of Flight (not why I bought it, I ordered it back in February of 2011 - friend works at Volcom).

I saw that jacket in the art of flight and fell in love with it since.
Local
Local
Fresh Pow!

Quote dy3versity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Oinker

NEVER SUMMER - 20th Anniversary SL

That is the board I want. Cry
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 2:20am
Originally posted by coolz

Originally posted by Skio25

Clearance.

is that the red trace2? how much you get it for

it clearly says avid right where the huge @$$ tag is
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 5:24am
Originally posted by jimster716

Rad jacket. I'm loving that Gucci  Volcom is making gear comparable to AK stuff, and they actually make XXL stuff for my fat ass.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 5:29am
I just ordered a unicorn of the internet. It only cost $199. I will be giving Unicorn rides on Wednesday between 4-8 p.m. Only $2 a ride. 10 and under are free.

Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 5:41am
Can it piss rainbows?  If so that reminds me of someone I used to see on this site all the time (rook where u at?).  I would pay to ride it only if you paint on some stripes and take this trip to Tijuana.

-b
get bent
harobikes333 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote harobikes333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 5:46pm
How long do these rides on the unicorn last?   I'm tentatively thinking about a going to Missoula, MT and it's a long drive.... this thing can fly right?  :P
Check it, Daily-Pages
Commissar View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Commissar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by MrMeaty

You bought a girl???
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 6:14pm
Naw dude, read up...it came with the bag...
rook View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

Can it piss rainbows?  If so that reminds me of someone I used to see on this site all the time (rook where u at?).  I would pay to ride it only if you paint on some stripes and take this trip to Tijuana.

-b

......... Lurking..........
And everyone knows only man horses can piss rainbows....... 
started by flossers making floss for flossers
Scotty68 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scotty68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2011 at 10:36pm
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 4:48am
not-ewrx View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote not-ewrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:23am

Got one of these last night for 15% off at milo.  Mines green but it still looks sick.  I love Arbor's top sheets.
My internet driving abilities are > YORE internet driving abilities.
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by rook

-b

......... Lurking..........
And everyone knows only man horses can piss rainbows....... 
Glad to know you're still out there homie

I ordered my girl a pair of spark R&D burners (with the LT pin system, and I got an LT pin for myself) yesterday.  Thanks to Jeff at spark for making the early-season order happen, sounded like a mad house, he said that with the storm system that came through every store in the country was calling wondering where their stock was at . . . .  Hopefully these get here by her BD next week. 

burner_red awards

-b
get bent
killclimbz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote killclimbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:31am
Ooooh nice.  She is going to love the Burner.  It's a great splitboard binding.  What you are going to love even more is the LT Pins.  God damn if they don't make skinning less work and easier.  For such a little thing, it's a big improvement in performance. 
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:35am
Can't wait for them to get here.  I was going to get a new splitter this year (and I still might if the mood strikes me . . . ) but after I moved around the latches/hooks on my old s-series it's really tightened up and I think it's going to be fun to ride again, hopefully the LT pin will tighten up the skinning end of things too

-b
get bent
Local
Local

Quote killclimbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:44am
The rockered splitboard models are just a blast no doubt.  Still, when I bought my Fuses three years ago, it made my old cambered Summit split feel like a new deck.  Amazing difference.

So the binding upgrade should be huge.

Another good buy is the Karakorum K Clips.  They really make a difference in response and feel of the board too.  For the better, no doubt.
Shift4200 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just before descending into the Waipio Valley Hawai'i

Quote Shift4200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:46am

Not a purchase.... but a Birthday Gift.... Nug Restricted Directional, 152
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 7:55am
Originally posted by killclimbz

The rockered splitboard models are just a blast no doubt.  Still, when I bought my Fuses three years ago, it made my old cambered Summit split feel like a new deck.  Amazing difference.

So the binding upgrade should be huge.

Another good buy is the Karakorum K Clips.  They really make a difference in response and feel of the board too.  For the better, no doubt.

I actually snagged a pair of those karakoram latches from the kloster bros last year in my first attempt to tighten things up.  I like the design and think it's a good product, but you can get a board really tight with the voile chinese clips if it's set up right (my wife's Venture is tighter than a 12-year old wit those things on it). However, I just found the positioning of the clips on the s-series wasn't right. 

So this season I removed the latches, filled in the holes with p-tex and moved the latches closer to where the camber ends (and when I drilled it I clamped the shit out of the board to make it tight).  I also moved the tip/tail hooks in, and made those tighter.  So the thing is really solid now, I'm looking forward to it

And Shift, that nug ^^^^ looks like a lot of fun

-b
get bent
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 8:00am
Wow...I have no idea what you guys are talking about Cry
Need to do me some research on splitboarding!
return2heaven View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 10:10am
delivery!

oh my!

2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 11:50am
find it in a random store. coooookie.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 1:23pm
Since I can't get my Yfrog images here:

Garage Rocker

2012 Targas
-zakk

MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2011 at 3:31pm
NICE!  Same colorway as my '11 targa's I picked up at the end of last season...loving the new tocap and highback, though :( 
ktown View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ktown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2011 at 9:30am

just picked this up with a crazy pricematch discount =)
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 7:13am
Kind of grainy (I still have trouble uploading photos . . . ) but I gave my wife her new burner LTs last night and they look great on her venture

-b
get bent
Local
Local

Quote killclimbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 7:37am
Sick looking ride bryman.  She's going to love 'em.
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 7:47am

Kind of grainy (I still have trouble uploading photos . . . ) but I gave my wife her new burner LTs last night and they look great on her venture

-b
Sweet! Those Burners look great on there. I picked up a 2012 Storm. I can't wait to try it out. 
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 7:52am
^oh nice, you got her bindings? well either way its awfully nice of you
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 8:19am
I've only heard reports of how the storm rides (she got it in early March last year) since she's got a 150/240ww and won't let me put my boots on there, but she's a big fan.  It definitely tracks good in variable conditions and likes to run when it gets pointed

-b
get bent
zagfan5 View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
whatever

Quote zagfan5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/12/2011 at 10:12pm
just got my XL blaster parker jacket today. stoked on it. so comfy. could be wearing this everyday this season and not giving the chapel or jussi jackets any love.

Camber Is The New Rocker.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2011 at 4:29am
Originally posted by ktown

just picked this up with a crazy pricematch discount =)
Fixed your link for you...pic wasn't showing:

dangerzone9k View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote dangerzone9k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2011 at 12:53pm
Burton Stagger Jacket!
steelglass View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
09 Jump Day

Quote steelglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2011 at 2:33pm
Just bought the K2 Darkos and they go pretty much perfect with the skate banana.

Funinc158 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Funinc158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2011 at 2:58pm
lol @ matching boots to boards.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/13/2011 at 5:32pm
I think they look awesome together!
It's like getting rims that match your ride!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>