0 Staff | 9 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 396,715 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Post your most recent purchase (pics required)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 3031323334 36>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post your most recent purchase (pics required)
    Posted: Apr/06/2013 at 1:25pm
Just bought an expansion bay to my tool trolley! Waiting for it to come in next week. Will take picture when it comes in. That was $461 :(
Originally posted by tortoisegts

To answer your question, no. I currently don't do much high-speed driving. However, I am slowly upgrading my Golf. I'll get to performance upgrades to the engine and suspension after I save for a bit. The brake parts I got are also rated highly for being quiet, low dust, fade-resistant, even wearing, and performing well at a wide temperature range. They should last awhile, as well, so the cost should be worth it.
Ah I see. Some of my friends like that EBC stuff for their Volvo V70 turbo and Saab 9-3 turbo for the same reasons you've given and they've worked very well for them. However, the Volvo guy reverted to factory Volvo brake discs which have resisted heat distortion better (stopping a loaded 1700 kg wagon is asking a lot). Meanwhile, I've got other friends who've used EBC pads in their Supra Turbo and Lancer Evolution have commented negatively on their performance. I haven't used them myself, though-- I prefer factory brake components for my car. 

Nice car, though! Congrats on the purchase. Not sure what performance you'd be able to extract from a 1.9 diesel. You might be better off with stiffer springs for loading more weight and finding ways to stretch your fuel economy. Heads up: instrument clusters like to go on those cars.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/06/2013 at 2:16pm
Bought myself some fancy tea.

Wild Black Tea
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 10:17am
Since I won't always get to park close to my condo, got one of these:

Also ordered these from WM last night, awesome deal!

Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 10:36am
Figured I would try this for staying in shape when I'm traveling:

rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 12:55pm
Just saying, but when you are traveling it is already very draining on the body. That is unless you are on vacation 
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by rye

Just saying, but when you are traveling it is already very draining on the body. That is unless you are on vacation 

Which is why I work out when I'm traveling on business, it keeps me fresh.  If the hotel doesn't have a gym I usually take a run in the morning.  

The benefit of this resistance band system is I do not have to leave my room.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by sideways99

Figured I would try this for staying in shape when I'm traveling:

How much did the kit cost you? I'm looking to get something like this. I hate going to the gym and I'm better off working out in my room while i'm watching tv or something.

Got this cheapo wifi headset from Amazon for $13 for casual gaming on my computer. Too bad my Sennheiser doesnt have a mic.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 1:54am
^ The kit I ordered is $46.95, there are several to choose from:

I researched resistance bands before buying this set, these seem to be well made (some other brands tend to snap). 
playswithfire View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Online
  Quote playswithfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 2:25am
Bought these: http://www.trusnow.com/Lamar-MX25-Snowboard-Bindings.asp

Hoping that TruSnow fixes the secure shopping aspect of their website so my next purchase can be through here. Love the site, but will not put my credit card into a website that doesn't show HTTPS.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by sideways99

^ The kit I ordered is $46.95, there are several to choose from:
I researched resistance bands before buying this set, these seem to be well made (some other brands tend to snap). 

That's exactly my fear. It snapping on you. A friend of mine got a kit from that training in the biggest looser (cant think of her name for some reason) it snapped while he was working out. Good thing it didn't hit an eye or something. He had it for 5 months. I'm wondering if it's worth 5 months but it cost him $20 from groupon. decisions decisions.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/12/2013 at 4:44pm

Installed the expansion module for my mobile tool trolley; took about 1.5 hours. It's now bigger than most technician's main tool boxes... Filled to the tits with Snap-on tools. I'd hazard a guess that the combined value of the trolley and its contents is close to $9'000.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2013 at 6:27pm
Got this for my wrist. I'm on the computer 24/7 at work and home. Hopefully it'll lessen the pain and help me cure this wrist. Feels really weird and absolutely not ideal for gaming but it does help me from pressing my wrist against the table top.

woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 4:39am
Just picked this up for my son.

fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by fj5

Since I won't always get to park close to my condo, got one of these:

Arrived today!  Fits nicely in my trunk!

keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 5:36pm
that looks sick? how much did it cost? did you get near bathurst and king by any chance?
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2013 at 5:38pm
$140, costco.ca and free shipping too!
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 4:34am
T-shirt for my son

iPhone4s for the Mrs
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 4:23pm
Just picked up this tank top for that summer sun!

youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 1:02pm
I am SUPER excited about these purchases!  Getting ready for a video filled summer!  Tempted to upgrade my T2i too, but I don't think I can afford that right now.

diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 5:13am
Damn, ^thats quite the setup.

Finally got the full Ultegra groupset purchased and installed on my bike. Glossy Grey 6700

Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Oinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 5:57am
Sweet End Of The Season Treat From The Burton Store In Vail!!! Gotta Love The End Of Season Clearance Sales!!! Smile
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 6:29am
I break balls.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by fj5

I am SUPER excited about these purchases!  Getting ready for a video filled summer!  Tempted to upgrade my T2i too, but I don't think I can afford that right now.

These looks amazing. what will you be using them for mainly? Let me know how well it performs.
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/07/2013 at 4:29am
Stolen Thermalite SP pedals with pins:

'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/09/2013 at 5:01pm
Simmons Beautyrest Classic Euro Pillow Top - Queen

Awesome bed.  I have been sleeping 7 or 8 hours almost every night since I got this bed.  And I don't wake up with numb arms/hands from pressure points any more. 
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2013 at 7:13am
Sony Bravia 32"

Pretty good TV so far, for the price.
2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2013 at 1:38pm
[IMG]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/thid=H3082060955985&pid=15[/IMG]
[IMG]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/thid=H8673188013042&pid=15[/IMG]

Is crazy how much money I can safe when is not snowboarding season.
My car front speakers blew, so I got these MTX for front and back. Back is 3 way instead of components. Got great sound n great bass even from 6-1/2s.
Bass is good, better than expected.
Plus touchscreen DVD, no more boring time while waiting in between classes.

Pics won't upload
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2013 at 5:53pm
Black chair with ottoman

Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2013 at 7:09pm
just got a Quiet Flight "Atlas" surfboard (formerly known as the "Platypus").  It's basically a copy of the acclaimed Lost "Rocket" (only much less expensive) - same "fanged" rocket tail shape, thick foil carried through to the tip and tail, relaxed rocker, etc. 

Rode it three days in waist high junk and love it.  Catches small, weak waves pretty damn good for such a short board and hauls ass around sections.  Great step-up from a longboard or pure fish and much more versatile.

Only thing I miss is, when I want to cruise knee high waves all the way to the beach, the pulled in nose is more difficult to nose-ride than round nose fishes (however, those round nose fishes are super sketchy in barrels). 

coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/11/2013 at 2:26am

can anyone say good time?
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/12/2013 at 5:20pm
Bought the Release to shoot my bows with. My god it's a lot more accurate with it and my fingers don't hurt anymore. Got it brand new from craigslist for some old dude. Saved myself some $ and time. It's a TruFire Patriot release. It's on the lower end of the spectrum but works like my friend's $60 release.

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 12:52pm
Although a bookcase, this worked perfectly for my bedroom as a tv stand.  It holds the tv perfectly and on the very top shelf is the cable box and dvd player.

Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/21/2013 at 7:03pm
New Goggles!!!

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2013 at 7:18am
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2013 at 10:11am
ordered this yesterday 2013 super pista with a CF fork swap, will post build in the bike thread.
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2013 at 11:14am

New longboard: Bustin Boombox
dpboarder98 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dpboarder98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2013 at 11:49am
Nice choice! Bustin makes solid boards, I love my yoface.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/22/2013 at 12:33pm

Got these sweet Free Runs from the Nike Store.
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 4:28am
Bought me some strings to make bow strings for my homemade long bow, recurve, and crossbow.
B-50 Dacron pre waxed, teal

Serving string, red

shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 11:14am
Burton Spliff Splitboard
Spark R&D Blaze bindings
Voile Skins

Cant wait for next season
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/24/2013 at 12:21pm
That's a sweet little setup shwazy.  Are those the LT pins?  If so good move.  You should grab the dual height climbing wires too, they're much easier to use

-b
get bent
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2013 at 11:01am
^
Yeah they are the LT pins....what are the dual height climbing wires?  My buddy lives in Donner we should plan to go out together next season.  

Can you believe I scored the whole set up for under 600 bucks new...woot.

I just hope the Spliff performs in BC...little concerned about 148 length but it is a nug so effective edge is like a 156 to 158 board.  Plus it has S rocker, side effects, and 5mm taper...we shall see :)
MrMeaty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote MrMeaty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 11:43am
New propane grill cause the new house does not have a BBQ Gas stub out:

And a gauge to make sure I don't run out of gas:

'10 Sierra Stunt - '11 Rossignol One Mag - '11 Rome Targa - '12 Forum Shaka - '11 K2 Maysis - '12 Ride Hi-Phy
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by MrMeaty

New propane grill cause the new house does not have a BBQ Gas stub out:

And a gauge to make sure I don't run out of gas:

Just bought a new grill too just last week because my dad gave away our old one so we had to go rush and buy a new one for a bbq we were having that day.  It's by Charboil and has infrared whatever tha means and a side burner/skillet.  I just find it funny how it has patent pending all over the insides, which looks like a bish to clean.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 11:30am

Just bought a couple of these from woot for camping.
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 1:02pm
My new car
Took delivery this past Saturday. Had 7 miles on it. My last car, I drove into the ground. Over 230k miles on it. Trade in value was not high.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by julius77

My new car
Took delivery this past Saturday. Had 7 miles on it. My last car, I drove into the ground. Over 230k miles on it. Trade in value was not high.
Excellent choice of automobile. Reliable, well-built, and good value for money. What interior goodies did you get? 
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Lux

Originally posted by julius77

My new car
Excellent choice of automobile. Reliable, well-built, and good value for money. What interior goodies did you get? 

it only has 7 miles? dont they usually take it for runs to make sure everything is functional?
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by coolz

it only has 7 miles? dont they usually take it for runs to make sure everything is functional?
Odometer is deactivated at the assembly plant and re-enabled before shipping. All vehicles are subjected to dynamometer and a condensed road test on the plant's in-built road course complete with bumps, rumble strips, and other hazards. Pre-delivery inspection (PDI) at the dealership usually does not involve another road test.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/2013 at 5:10pm
i thought they did, oh well, small matter anyways. ONly thing l heard from my garage is that hyndai is more expensive to fix compared to toyota and honda. not sure as he specialize in those 2 brands 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 36>