Extra 10-20% off select Purchases
More Info - Join Now
0 Staff | 10 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 396,743 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > Travel, Resorts & Regional Riders > East Coast Riders

Quick Login: Forgot password?

New Brunswick, New Jersey snowboarders

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  12>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SnowDiesel View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Brunswick, New Jersey snowboarders
    Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:10am
People who like to snowboard
zvirblis1024 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zvirblis1024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:13am
can't wait till camelback opens.. 2 weeks im goin
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:15am
Did you get the triple ticket for $99.00?
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zvirblis1024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:16am
camelpass all the way
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:19am
Its was a great year snowboarding
Jack Off View Drop Down
Local
Local
into the box

Quote Jack Off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2011 at 11:28am
Originally posted by SnowDiesel

Question would you buy your X-girlfriend a snowboard? Is that ok or normal?

Same answer to the question, "Does she like to eat hot dogs"?
if i jumped onto your back, would you beat me off?
insemnia View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote insemnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2011 at 4:22am
I'm in the area, outside of NYC, and I'm always looking for regional riders to hit the mountain with.
Taurusdemon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Taurusdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2011 at 5:34am
windam is far but it is really worth it , i've never been to camelback during the snowboarding season but it looks pretty fun 
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2011 at 5:35pm
They have a college season pass for $199. See you there everyday.
SnowHitman View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote SnowHitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2011 at 5:52pm
I work at sports authority here in jersey, and i get free pass's to basically every mountain within driving distance :D
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2011 at 6:04pm
If anyone who's going to CBK, Shawnee, or boulder for that matter send me a message and we can meet up sometime this winter. Know a few sierrasnow locals so we can do a mini TruSnow meetup.
JESSICRAZIE View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 6:54am
Originally posted by Skio25

If anyone who's going to CBK, Shawnee, or boulder for that matter send me a message and we can meet up sometime this winter. Know a few sierrasnow locals so we can do a mini TruSnow meetup.

ill be in the area, CBK, shawnee, creek, blue, hunter, elk. im trying to hit them all up this season. Smile 

as for a TruSnow mini meetup, ill bring my Vspot and a Sierra tshirt. lol
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 8:57am
I'll be hitting up CBK soon as it opens, and I'm super excited to be going to hunter in Jan.
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 8:59am
Is there still a JP Lees Mongolian BBQ in New Brunswick?
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zvirblis1024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2011 at 9:29am
I haven't heard of JP Lees Mongolian BBQ, not sure if its still around.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zvirblis1024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2011 at 9:35am
In two weeks I'm going snowboarding at CBK.
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2011 at 7:36pm
Yeah I'll be there. Send me a message if you want to ride.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2011 at 3:09am
Camelback opens December 16 but how is the snow? and are all the trails open?
Taurusdemon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Taurusdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/17/2011 at 4:15am
windam is already open but not all the trails are open yet 
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/27/2011 at 2:37pm
JFBB is getting solid. Decent coverage on both mountains, Love park and Freedom are stock filled with fun features 2 nice jumps and a ton of rails.

This rain ain't helping though.
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/27/2011 at 3:36pm
im hitting up Hunter for the first time next week. anyone know the best trails to hit up?
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2011 at 1:54pm
Has anyone been to Creek yet this season? I heard they opened on the 26th, just wondering how the conditions are? 
xvolcomxstone917 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xvolcomxstone917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2011 at 2:28pm
i went to creek opening day (dec 26). it was surprisingly pretty damn good considering the weather conditions. got really packed but it was a decent day Sleepy
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/02/2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by xvolcomxstone917

i went to creek opening day (dec 26). it was surprisingly pretty damn good considering the weather conditions. got really packed but it was a decent day Sleepy

were there a decent amount of trails open?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/05/2012 at 4:59am
I went to Jack Frost Big Boulder and Camelback last week only half the trails were open.
letterandnumber View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote letterandnumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/05/2012 at 5:13am
Originally posted by JESSICRAZIE

Has anyone been to Creek yet this season? I heard they opened on the 26th, just wondering how the conditions are? 

The conditions got a lot better over the past couple days at creek with this cold weather. I was there yesterday and early in the day the snow was great since they have been making snow since Monday. As usual once it got more crowded the snow got kind of ripped up and pushed around exposing some icy areas. They still don't have much terrain open though. South is almost fully open but Granite and Bear have nothing open and Vernon has a couple trails open.
shinji View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote shinji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/05/2012 at 5:19am
Originally posted by letterandnumber

The conditions got a lot better over the past couple days at creek with this cold weather. I was there yesterday and early in the day the snow was great since they have been making snow since Monday. As usual once it got more crowded the snow got kind of ripped up and pushed around exposing some icy areas. They still don't have much terrain open though. South is almost fully open but Granite and Bear have nothing open and Vernon has a couple trails open.

I plan to go this Sunday but the forecast says it will rain... I hope it doesn't! Confused
Mountain Creek, Camelback, Windham, Hunter, Stratton, Mount Snow, Okemo, Killington, Stowe, Mont Tremblant, Aspen, Snowmass, Buttermilk, Aspen Highland, Whistler/Blackcomb
wildfire View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/06/2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by shinji

Originally posted by letterandnumber

I plan to go this Sunday but the forecast says it will rain... I hope it doesn't! Confused

Thanks for the heads up and I was planning to go to creek this Sunday as well, but I have to take the kids shoe shopping. Guess I will have to plan it next week and see how the weather goes before i head up there.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/09/2012 at 3:59am
I'm leaving for Hunter Mnt in a few hours!! I'll be there for the next 3 days, I'll let everyone know how it was when I get back!
chraznist View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote chraznist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/15/2012 at 5:28pm
is there anywhere in this region with a decent amount of snow?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/20/2012 at 2:53pm
its going to snow tonight a few inches ! I cant wait to go snowboarding again, Hunter mtn last week had only man made snow whenn I went there. :(
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2012 at 11:01am
See everyone next year
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2012 at 4:31am
Hello everyone! ready for snow, the weathers getting colder. I booked a trip for Mt tremblant in January. Its my first time going to Canada!
ShredDatPow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ShredDatPow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2012 at 7:41am

Hello everyone! ready for snow, the weathers getting colder. I booked a trip for Mt tremblant in January. Its my first time going to Canada!

Man dude you lucky. It is one of my dreams to go to Canada
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:39am
I'm going with a group of ten, my friend set it up though skitravel.
LegalBoarding View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LegalBoarding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:19am

I'm going with a group of ten, my friend set it up though skitravel.

Temblant is pretty cool. Its a great little ski town. Make sure you pack your facial protection gear. When I was up there it was around -20 at the top of the mountain. There was some serious wind too so it hurt the skin real nicely haha. Hopefully it snows for you, because I went during an particularly cold day with no snow apparently. There was no snow on the mountain but there was plenty of snow down in Montreal, which makes no sense to me haha. Anyway g'luck with the trip and weather buddy. If you stay there make sure you go out at night in the town. 
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2012 at 8:01pm
Saw a little bit of snow in the mid-atlantic tonight in the mountains. Can't wait for an actual dump. I'm predicting a late october snowstorm in the area. Will be nice to ride some powder in the treelines.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/12/2012 at 4:03am
What type of facial protection do you use for -20F?
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/12/2012 at 6:00am

What type of facial protection do you use for -20F?

Gotta get a real nice gaiter at that point. My Coal keeps my face nice and warm.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2013 at 6:49pm
Good deal, Show a valid college ID and get a $35 lift ticket to Hunter Mountain!
Jan 2-11, 2013
(Excluding Saturday, January 5th)

http://www.huntermtn.com/huntermtn/tickets-passes/college_week.aspx
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2013 at 5:45am
That's a pretty awesome deal. Hunter is really worth much more than $35. Too bad I have a $10 lift ticket for Belleayre or I'd be going up there instead.

http://www.iskiny.com/discovernyskiing/#skiareas

There's the list of $10 lifts on January 10th in NY.
xxbeachbum0804xx View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xxbeachbum0804xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 8:02am
Just got back from Whiteface Lake Placid. I will never look at Mountain Creek the same way again. lol
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/07/2013 at 8:42am
I usually hit hunter since I bought the big lift tix and get discounted for there. i'm using that same Iskiny promo to go to windham Thursday since I haven't been there in a really long time. bellayre is fun I haven't made it there this year yet but the runs are shorter than hunter
S Dot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote S Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by ShredDatPow

weathers getting colder. I booked a trip for Mt tremblant in January. Its my first time going to Canada!

I'm going in March, post an update of how it was please
02 Burton Bullet 64 w/ Burton Mission
08 Burton X8 60 w/ Burton Un Inc (Tie Dye)
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 4:51am
I was able to snowboard 3 days on Mt Tremblant. The first day on the mountain it was very icy, normally it’s never like they told us. The second day was the best, it was snowing all day and they were making fresh snow too. So there was a lot fresh powder on the mountain. The third day was sunny, and the trails were groomer nicely but there wasn’t much fresh powder. We went in the middle of the week, so there were No lines!

Weather: Dress warmly. Winter-time temperatures in the -20F are the rule rather than the exception. And remember you're over 100 nautical miles to the North of the point halfway between the Equator and the North Pole.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 4:54am
Summary: It’s one of the best mountains on the east Coast!
S Dot View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote S Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 9:03am
Word, thanks for the info. I'm going mid-week too, I was hoping to hear they have good powder. Do they have any peaks to hike up?
02 Burton Bullet 64 w/ Burton Mission
08 Burton X8 60 w/ Burton Un Inc (Tie Dye)
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 4:15am
The lift will take you to all the trails.
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote SnowDiesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2013 at 5:41am
9 inches of snow in Central NJ How much snow did you get in PA and north Jersey !
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 5:00pm
Got 15" here and been shredding the local hill like crazy lately

(before the snow)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>