Extra 10-20% off select Purchases
More Info - Join Now
0 Staff | 17 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 403,674 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > Travel, Resorts & Regional Riders > East Coast Riders

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Mt. Creek

Share/Save/Bookmark

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vchang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mt. Creek
    Posted: Dec/30/2011 at 4:16am
Anyone know if the triple play tickets are still being sold?

Thanks!
xvolcomxstone917 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xvolcomxstone917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2011 at 2:23pm
they were available until Dec 24th. sorry dude but you can find people selling them online if you want to risk it. my friends bought 4 of them from a craigslist posting selling them for $70 each. cant seem to find it now tho
wildfire View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/31/2011 at 2:05am
Does anyone know the snow condition in Mt.Creek? Planning to go there next week.
mrbubbles View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote mrbubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/05/2012 at 2:31am
The conditions at creek depend greatly on the temperature. This winter has been a weird one and one day can be slush while the next can be hard pack and fast. Yesterday was the best day so far. Temps were below 32 all day and the snow was granular and powdery with very little to no ice. If you dont have a season pass then I recommend not paying for a lift ticket and waiting until more of the mountain is open. At this point in time I would say they are 25% open.
wildfire View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by mrbubbles

The conditions at creek depend greatly on the temperature. This winter has been a weird one and one day can be slush while the next can be hard pack and fast. Yesterday was the best day so far. Temps were below 32 all day and the snow was granular and powdery with very little to no ice. If you dont have a season pass then I recommend not paying for a lift ticket and waiting until more of the mountain is open. At this point in time I would say they are 25% open.

Thanks I guess my trip will be delay until it snows. But I guess it won't snow anytime soon now due to these warm weather. I just hope snow will fall so I can board and not wait on long lines with so little area open.
vchang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote vchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2012 at 7:38am
Only 25% open??! I wonder how it is now...
JESSICRAZIE View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2012 at 2:38pm
25%? that sucks. I was planning to head up there on Saturday. I have some friends who are still getting used to riding. But I would like to hit up all terrain. Let me know if anyone has any updates. 
xvolcomxstone917 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote xvolcomxstone917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/18/2012 at 5:26pm
i went up on sunday. the snow guns were on and a lot of the trails opened up. some trails are still closed. If you or your friends are still getting used to riding i wouldn't recommend going until it actually snows in the area. The conditions are well... mountain creek conditions. Completely icy with some areas covered with a small layer of snow. If you go to the granite peak the conditions are beautiful except your friends might now be able to ride it. Check their main website
letterandnumber View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote letterandnumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2012 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by JESSICRAZIE

25%? that sucks. I was planning to head up there on Saturday. I have some friends who are still getting used to riding. But I would like to hit up all terrain. Let me know if anyone has any updates. 

About half of Vernon/Granite is open, South is pretty much fully open, and Bear will have two trails open this weekend.
goofy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote goofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2012 at 12:29pm
thev weather conditions are pretty bad, but mountain creek is still progressing slightly.  i go up a couple times a week and each time they have a little more snow.  now that temperatures are at actual winter temps i think they should be able to be 100% open very soon.  they also just got two new air bags that are installed and sick.  
topherd13 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote topherd13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2012 at 6:18pm
This absolutely blows but it was my fault...has anyone spotted a 2009/10 JP walker stepchild board with union black/yellow bindings. It was around 7:30pm when we left and we parked by the lot when you make a right at the traffic light. I forgot the name of that lot. Its brand spankin new and only rode it on Saturday Jan 21. PM me. BTW i picked up an iPod that day too but didnt get a chance to give to L&F.
vchang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote vchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by topherd13

This absolutely blows but it was my fault...has anyone spotted a 2009/10 JP walker stepchild board with union black/yellow bindings. It was around 7:30pm when we left and we parked by the lot when you make a right at the traffic light. I forgot the name of that lot. Its brand spankin new and only rode it on Saturday Jan 21. PM me. BTW i picked up an iPod that day too but didnt get a chance to give to L&F.

Damn sorry to hear bro. Hope you find your board.
belleayre View Drop Down
Local
Local
My son 2010

Quote belleayre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by goofy

thev weather conditions are pretty bad, but mountain creek is still progressing slightly.  i go up a couple times a week and each time they have a little more snow.  now that temperatures are at actual winter temps i think they should be able to be 100% open very soon.  they also just got two new air bags that are installed and sick.  

Do you have to pay extra to use the jumps with the air bags? And how long is the wait?
vchang View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote vchang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2012 at 12:31pm
From Mt. Creek's site: 3 jumps for $15 and unlimited jumps for $25.
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2012 at 6:08pm
is anyone getting a season pass to Creek this year? i just got an email about the passes going on sale. 
sheeshgosh View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2012 at 6:30pm
^^ i go to creek a lot only because its the closest mountain to me and its bigger than camelback. I didn't get an email about the passes, how much is it? and when is opening day?
I'm in need of bindings for my 5 boards..
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2012 at 6:46pm
no clue of opening day yet, we're going to have to wait a while to find that out. but this is the link with the pricing on it.   http://www.mountaincreek.com/tickets/season-passes/    

there is a deal if you order before november 6th. 

sheeshgosh View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2012 at 2:41pm
the deal isn't even that good. I remember getting season passes for only $200. I guess i'll just continue going to Blue Mountain
I'm in need of bindings for my 5 boards..
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2012 at 2:19pm
I love Blue, just further for me to get too. I usually get up there a few times during the season. And their season pass is $635. I'll stick to the $299 at Creek. 
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:55am
i ordered my season pass this weekend. anyone else get one for this season? 
60sTrackStar View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote 60sTrackStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/07/2012 at 9:35am
I bought one during the sale too
See you there! I'll be rocking a 2012 BSOD 
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2012 at 6:24pm
I was a loyal Creek customer for 6 years, season pass each year and just got fed up.

Long lines, awful conditions, half the rails/jibs are left in the yard. Make the extra 20 minute drive to JFBB now and haven't looked back.

Plus I get a season pass to Mt Snow, Attitash, Crotched and Wildcat for free.
60sTrackStar View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote 60sTrackStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2012 at 7:38pm
Unfortunately that's the closest mountain at  1.5 hours from NYC. I'll be going during my days off from work so it will mostly be day trips. I usually just go as early as I can and leave early in the afternoon before everything turns to ice and/or slush
Local
Local

Quote JESSICRAZIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/11/2012 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by CassinoNorth

I was a loyal Creek customer for 6 years, season pass each year and just got fed up.

Long lines, awful conditions, half the rails/jibs are left in the yard. Make the extra 20 minute drive to JFBB now and haven't looked back.

i know what you mean about the lines and such. been to a few different resorts somewhat nearby, and the conditions are pretty terrible everywhere. Slushy during the day, and icy at night. I guess thats the crappy east coast conditions. I haven't been to JFBB though, def going to try to make a trip up there this season. i heard they have a great set up. 

on another note, a free pass to mt snow and those other mountains sounds amazing =)
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by JESSICRAZIE

i know what you mean about the lines and such. been to a few different resorts somewhat nearby, and the conditions are pretty terrible everywhere. Slushy during the day, and icy at night. I guess thats the crappy east coast conditions. I haven't been to JFBB though, def going to try to make a trip up there this season. i heard they have a great set up. 

on another note, a free pass to mt snow and those other mountains sounds amazing =)

JFBB -> best parks in the area. (Mostly big boulder, JF is good for riding on fresh snow though.)
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/20/2012 at 6:07pm
Yeah, the biggest thing for me is not waiting in those huge lines even if you go on a Saturday. Plus Big Boulder refreshes their park constantly (And uses every trail to put features on unlike Creek)
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2012 at 12:06pm

Yeah, the biggest thing for me is not waiting in those huge lines even if you go on a Saturday. Plus Big Boulder refreshes their park constantly (And uses every trail to put features on unlike Creek)

When I go to frost on weekdays, sometimes I'm the only person on the east mountain lift, or damn close to it. It's nice they stay open for me Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply