College Football 12-13

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 11>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: College Football 12-13
    Posted: Jul/30/2012 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by psubballfan12

Also, your last statement is extremely ignorant. It was not the football program that covered it up. It was high up university officials. There is no solid indisputable evidence that Joe even knew. Do I think he did, maybe; but theres not any evidence that directly proves that. It was covered up by university officials that were disliked from the start. They will be punished for their crimes as they deserve. But I am 100% proud of my school and my football team.

So you don't consider statements coming from joe paterno himself in grand jury testimony indisputable? Hmmm..

"In the testimony, Paterno said he "knew inappropriate action was taken by Jerry Sandusky with a youngster" after a meeting with then-graduate assistant Mike McQueary, who allegedly saw Sandusky sexually abusing a boy in a locker room shower the previous night, but did not inform police and waited at least a day to inform his boss, athletic director Tim Curley, because he "didn't want to interfere with their weekends.""

Seems pretty indisputable to me. It's pretty well documented paterno admitted knowing about it and admitted he didn't do what he should have. It wasn't just the high up officials that did nothing, there was systematic fail on every level, from the coaching staff to the athletic director(see:football program) all the way up to the president of penn state

You can dispute the punishments NCAA handed down all you want but there's no disputing the facts. And the facts are the football program(see:joe paterno and the athletic director) covered it up just as much as the school officials. Any reasonable human being would report a suspected child rapist to the police immediately.
psubballfan12 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2012 at 6:14am
Yes, but supposedly he wasnt sure of exactly what happened. There was an investigation around 04' and they chose not to prosecute.  But yes, he did say that "IN HINDSIGHT" he wishes he would have done more..
Protect your domes
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
First time ever snowboarding

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/13/2012 at 6:51pm
19 days until kickoff... getting so close!
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/14/2012 at 6:09am

Who's getting stoked for the upcoming college football season? I just got my Penn State season tickets so I'm ready to go!

I know this isn't a Penn State discussion, but good luck this season.  Tough to be enthusiastic in the cloud of what happened.  I hope all the bad seeds are gone, and the college is turning it around.  But they are going to have some bad seasons upcoming. hope you got a discount on season tickets.
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/14/2012 at 6:10am
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/14/2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

Who's getting stoked for the upcoming college football season? I just got my Penn State season tickets so I'm ready to go!

I know this isn't a Penn State discussion, but good luck this season.  Tough to be enthusiastic in the cloud of what happened.  I hope all the bad seeds are gone, and the college is turning it around.  But they are going to have some bad seasons upcoming. hope you got a discount on season tickets.

Hah not this season, only time will tell though. I think they could potentially surprise a lot of people honestly. USC is my favorite to win it all though. Especially now that they have Silas, they will be churning on all cylinders!
Protect your domes
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2012 at 7:01am

Hah not this season, only time will tell though. I think they could potentially surprise a lot of people honestly. USC is my favorite to win it all though. Especially now that they have Silas, they will be churning on all cylinders!

While I agree USC is going to absolutely dominate their competition, one could make an argument that their competition this season isn't all that fierce.
1. Hawaii - They haven't been relevant since Brennan graduated.
2. Syracuse - Basketball school, nuff said.
3. @ Stanford - I don't believe they'll be nearly as potent without Luck behind center. Still will hang in the top 25, but won't be much of a fight here.
4. Cal - They're starting to become a decent program again, but that coach can't seem to get a bit of consistency out of the team. Definitely not a game to overlook, but not a glorifying win for USC either.
5. @ Utah - Not a terrible showing for their first year in the PAC in 2011, but will be dominated.
6. @ UW - High powered offenses? Definitely. But USC has a defense.
7. Colorado - May as well be a FBS school
8. @ Zona - See Colorado.
9. UO - Definitely the most difficult matchup for the Trojans this season. But UO is playing an even weaker non-conf schedule than USC, so neither school will necessarily have "proven" themselves by this point.
10. ASU - Rebuilding, but not USC.
11. @ UCLA - New coach, same crappy football team. This is no longer a rivalry.
12. ND - Notre Dame had a decent 2011 season, but their schedule this year is BRUTAL. If they can escape injury, this might be a good match; but don't count on it.

Then again, they're preseason ranked #3, and the BCS has smiled upon the SEC beating their subpar competition for the past few years, so maybe this is just what the doctor ordered.
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2012 at 3:16pm
I truly don't follow the Pac12 enough to really comment on the standings of it's teams, I just look at USCs' roster and can tell they will run shit haha. Only time will tell
Protect your domes
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 7:21am
I'm just hoping the Longhorns come back to some respectability...
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 8:36am
Originally posted by j_lucky84

11. @ UCLA - New coach, same crappy football team. This is no longer a rivalry.

Haha!  I sure hope you're wrong and that they surprise everyone.  I have a brand new Bruins jersey that I have yet to wear.  I'd like it if they're doing well when they visit the Bay Area to play Cal, so that I won't be ashamed to show up in it.  lol
qwe740 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote qwe740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 8:40am
usc is gonna win the national championship and matt barkley will win the heisman. mark my words.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by screwyvarmint

Haha!  I sure hope you're wrong and that they surprise everyone.  I have a brand new Bruins jersey that I have yet to wear.  I'd like it if they're doing well when they visit the Bay Area to play Cal, so that I won't be ashamed to show up in it.  lol

Long as you don't bandwagon it and leave it at home, hoping on the way to the game to find a Footlocker to grab a Bears jersey lol.

Originally posted by qwe740

usc is gonna win the national championship and matt barkley will win the heisman. mark my words.

Duly quoted. And if they run the table, they'll absolutely be IN it. even if Bama and LSU do the same. No one wants to see another garbage SEC-rematch champ game. ZZZzzzZZZ.
grapeape2669 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote grapeape2669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 3:13am

Duly quoted. And if they run the table, they'll absolutely be IN it. even if Bama and LSU do the same. No one wants to see another garbage SEC-rematch champ game. ZZZzzzZZZ.
Bama and LSU did it with defense last year, which definitely made for a couple of boring matchups, but they were definitely the two best teams.  It will be interesting to see how USC figures in this year.  The Pac 12 was incredibly weak last year, so we may not even see if USC is any good until Bowl season.
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 8:15am
I refused to watch last year because I have some serious hatred for LSU haha. I don't mind Alabama all that much, mainly because I like Nick Saben. No one will ever match my hatred of Ohio State though, especially now that scumbag Urban Meyer is at the helm!
Protect your domes
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 8:17am
We hate you back!  Make sure you get down to C-Bus for a game sometime so you can let Buckeye nation know in person

-b
get bent
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 8:22am
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

We hate you back!  Make sure you get down to C-Bus for a game sometime so you can let Buckeye nation know in person

-b

And risk having those in-bred 4-toothed mongos wreck your car because it has out of state plates?  I think not.
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by ctoma

-b

And risk having those in-bred 4-toothed mongos wreck your car because it has out of state plates?  I think not.

^^Exactly. You couldn't pay me to go to an Ohio State game.
Protect your domes
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 8:46am

-b

and i thought those were only in oklahoma and arkansas...hook'em horns!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 10:51am
Can't stand UWashington, Bama or The OSU. I don't like LSU either, but I'll cheer for em any time theyre playing bama. I find it a bit ironic, as my loathing of UW goes to even the core of their colors... but i can tolerate LSU... who has the same colors. :P lol
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2012 at 7:35pm
Cool fact, of course I support Nebraska... but can't say I want high ticket prices!

Ten Most Expensive Teams By Average Listed Ticket Price

1. Nebraska, $262
2. Ohio State, $227
3. Oklahoma, $207
4. Notre Dame, $206
5. Alabama, $205
6. Iowa, $202
7. Texas A&M, $189
8. Michigan, $185
9. West Virginia, $172
10. LSU, $158

per ESPN
ty View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Jesus Freak!

Quote ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2012 at 5:03pm
Boomer Sooner! We're off to a good start so far. 0-0 

The Big12, which is should be renamed, will be tougher this year with the addition of WVU and TCU. Poor Baylor. They are inevitably falling to the bottom of the conference again. At least when they hit the bottom, they will have Texas to break their fall. Texas can't even get a QB to separate from the other and win the starting spot...
Bring it hard or don't bring it at all.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2012 at 7:19pm
[QUOTE=Viper713]Cool fact, of course I support Nebraska... but can't say I want high ticket prices!

1. Nebraska, $262
2. Ohio State, $227
3. Oklahoma, $207
4. Notre Dame, $206
5. Alabama, $205
6. Iowa, $202
7. Texas A&M, $189
8. Michigan, $185
9. West Virginia, $172
10. LSU, $158

per ESPN
[/QUOTE

That is frickin exorbitant! Yet the NCAA gets pissed if a star player somehow happens upon a "free" car or some spending money. Yikes.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote grapeape2669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 3:57am

Originally posted by Viper713

Cool fact, of course I support Nebraska... but can't say I want high ticket prices!

1. Nebraska, $262
2. Ohio State, $227
3. Oklahoma, $207
4. Notre Dame, $206
5. Alabama, $205
6. Iowa, $202
7. Texas A&M, $189
8. Michigan, $185
9. West Virginia, $172
10. LSU, $158

per ESPN

That is frickin exorbitant! Yet the NCAA gets pissed if a star player somehow happens upon a "free" car or some spending money. Yikes.
Yeah, big time college football is a huge money maker.  Did that whole situation ever get figured out with paying college players?  Or at least giving them money in addition to their scholarships for food and housing and clothing and stuff?  It makes sense.  They work well over 40 hours a week, and they bring in piles of cash for their school.  They should be getting paid.
mao mao View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote mao mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 5:28am
I'm glad college football makes so much money.  The NCAA puts a great product on the field, and its only going to get better with the new playoff system.  
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 6:29am
And it is virtually expense free because it doesn't pay anything for the players and coaches who generate the revenue
Protect your domes
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 7:52am
Originally posted by grapeape2669

Yeah, big time college football is a huge money maker.  Did that whole situation ever get figured out with paying college players?  Or at least giving them money in addition to their scholarships for food and housing and clothing and stuff?  It makes sense.  They work well over 40 hours a week, and they bring in piles of cash for their school.  They should be getting paid.

And huge piles for their city. At least in c-bus it does. Our city grows by over 100k on game day, home or away. Columbus wouldn't be near the city it is without OSU football, and the money it brings in.

Oh, and 12 days baby! Can't wait for the sweet, sweet sound of the horse shoe (I refuse to call it Ohio Stadium btw LOL) roaring over a mile away!
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 7:56am
^^^ That's what I'm talking about BMW.  We actually have tickets to the Sept. 1 game but can't make it back :(

-b
get bent
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:06am
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:10am
Sorry guys, but most college football programs actually lose money.  Just because they're charging a lot for tickets doesn't guarentee an overall profit.

As for it being expense free, scholarships and coaches salaries are definitely not expense free.

batmanwest is right though the revenue they generate for the towns/cities is off the chart.  They actually showed how much of a loss the surrounding community would take if Penn St football got the death penalty and it was in the tens of millions of dollars.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:11am

I have a feeling I am going to love this thread this season...LOL

And bryman, what the hell!? You should make it happen. I'll buy ya a beer.
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:15am
My wife always gets alumni tickets for one game, and it's a random draw so we never know what it's going to be until just before the season.  Usually not too great but we've gotten good early games like "the U" and USC and gone back.  Can't make it happen this year, I'm coming back the next weekend for my buddy's wedding.  But next time I'm in Columbus will definitely hit you up. 

When I come back in a couple weeks we're flying through DET.  Ctoma -- you think you can meet me there with an armed escort to keep us safe until we hit the border ???

-b
get bent
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by 360faceplant

Sorry guys, but most college football programs actually lose money.  Just because they're charging a lot for tickets doesn't guarentee an overall profit.

As for it being expense free, scholarships and coaches salaries are definitely not expense free.

batmanwest is right though the revenue they generate for the towns/cities is off the chart.  They actually showed how much of a loss the surrounding community would take if Penn St football got the death penalty and it was in the tens of millions of dollars.

Most college football programs definitely do not lose money...and the NCAA doesnt pay for the scholarships and salaries, the schools do. Yet the NCAA still profits off them.
Protect your domes
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:49am

Most college football programs definitely do not lose money...and the NCAA doesnt pay for the scholarships and salaries, the schools do. Yet the NCAA still profits off them.

Well are we talking about the NCAA making money or schools making money?

Here's a report showing that in 2009-2010 only 22 college football programs made money. 

Another report shows it could be as high as 60.  So even if it is 60 then technically no it's not a majority, but about 1/2 of the schools do lose money.

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 8:58am

My wife always gets alumni tickets for one game, and it's a random draw so we never know what it's going to be until just before the season.  Usually not too great but we've gotten good early games like "the U" and USC and gone back.  Can't make it happen this year, I'm coming back the next weekend for my buddy's wedding.  But next time I'm in Columbus will definitely hit you up. 

When I come back in a couple weeks we're flying through DET.  Ctoma -- you think you can meet me there with an armed escort to keep us safe until we hit the border ???

-b

You'll be fine as long as you are not wearing OSU garb in the airport.  Bunch of hoods in that danged airport and they do not take kindly to Buckeyes.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 9:01am
Bryman, when you get off the plane, you totally should yell out an OH! LOL

On a side note, just looked at our schedule for this year...SO many home games on the roster. Woop Woop!
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2012 at 12:53pm

Well are we talking about the NCAA making money or schools making money?

Here's a report showing that in 2009-2010 only 22 college football programs made money. 

Another report shows it could be as high as 60.  So even if it is 60 then technically no it's not a majority, but about 1/2 of the schools do lose money.

I suppose I should say most major* programs. I find it extremely hard to fathom that that many teams lose money on D1 football programs
Protect your domes
jon98gn View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jon98gn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/23/2012 at 2:49pm
You mean like when UConn lost $1.8 million to play in the Fiesta bowl in 2011. Sadly when you go to these bowls, you have to buy a set amount of tickets that you then turn around and offer to your alumni and fans as Bowl Packages. I assume they couldn't sell enough to break even because they don't "travel" well.

On a side note, I can't wait for this season to get rolling. Have my USC season tickets as usual.
Local
Local

Quote psubballfan12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/24/2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by jon98gn

You mean like when UConn lost $1.8 million to play in the Fiesta bowl in 2011. Sadly when you go to these bowls, you have to buy a set amount of tickets that you then turn around and offer to your alumni and fans as Bowl Packages. I assume they couldn't sell enough to break even because they don't "travel" well.

On a side note, I can't wait for this season to get rolling. Have my USC season tickets as usual.

Lucky you, looks like you'll have quite the season!
Protect your domes
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by grapeape2669

Originally posted by Viper713

1. Nebraska, $262
2. Ohio State, $227
3. Oklahoma, $207
4. Notre Dame, $206
5. Alabama, $205
6. Iowa, $202
7. Texas A&M, $189
8. Michigan, $185
9. West Virginia, $172
10. LSU, $158

per ESPN

I would agree that it is pretty much unheard of these days for committed football players to have another job for money. How do you expect them to pay for any little thing they want. I won't say I think football players should be getting paid, but even some free stuff or gift cards should not be such a BIG deal... now free cars, no way. That's too much.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 7:09pm
FOOOOOOOOTBALL TIME in the SEC!!!! Woo!!!!

DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/27/2012 at 11:33pm
how bout we talk about an actual game.  first top ten matchup and potential BCS buster on saturday night, #8 Michigan vs #2 Alabama.  who u got??
mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:04am

Bama sticks it to Michigan real good on Saturday night and never calls them back like the douche bag they are. Interesting matchup on thurs night S. Carolina vs. Vandy. There has been a lot of hype about Vandy in the off season. I'm not sold on Vandy but, they get the oppurtunity to show they finally got big boy football pants.

mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:06am

I refused to watch last year because I have some serious hatred for LSU haha. I don't mind Alabama all that much, mainly because I like Nick Saben. No one will ever match my hatred of Ohio State though, especially now that scumbag Urban Meyer is at the helm!
How dare you talk about the Pontiff Urbum Cryer that way! The man has heart problems for god sake!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote grapeape2669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:14am
No more "Sweet Caroline" at Penn State games.  Officials are claiming that it has nothing to do with the lyrics, but something tells me that they might be a little uncomfortable with the "touching me, touching you" line.  
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:51am
^^^ You know what grapeape, it's probably better that PSU just stay away from that one.  I think they've made the right decision to abandon that song (which is stupid anyway, Red Sox fans). 

Hey Michigan, how about a good showing against Bama this weekend?  One of only two games I'll be rooting for UM this year, go make the big ten proud

-b
get bent
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:57am

^^^ You know what grapeape, it's probably better that PSU just stay away from that one.  I think they've made the right decision to abandon that song (which is stupid anyway, Red Sox fans). 

Hey Michigan, how about a good showing against Bama this weekend?  One of only two games I'll be rooting for UM this year, go make the big ten proud

-b

Sweet, thanks for the support!  Unfortunately I do not have high hopes for this game, I think the #8 ranking is way too high.  U-M is still a year or two away from being a strong team.
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 5:42am
With a big match-up this early in the season all Michigan has to do is keep it close and the game can only help them. The only way Michigan can hurt themselves is to get blown out. With that being said I think Michigan will really struggle to stop the Alabama run as Michigan is still slightly undersized. 
timpiper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote timpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:09pm
I cant stand USC but at the same time, college football just isnt right when they're not relevant
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 8:01pm
I'd be shocked if Michigan keeps it within 3 TD's. But I'll be rooting for em all the same.
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 3:46am
I will be rooting for Michigan, but I have my doubts on the outcome.

Have any of you heard about the helium shortage?! As a Nebraska fan, we normally let go of thousands of red balloons after the first points at home games. With the helium shortage we are only doing this for the first game with limited balloons. And I guess some party stores don't have any to fill balloons right now, crazy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>