Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 34567 16>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012-13 TruSnow Snowball Fantasy Football League
    Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 12:15pm
if you end up with 4 TE's after round 5, I'll be sure to let you know, DCC
-zakk

CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:34pm
Draft loaded fine for me and Sintexo
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

Draft loaded fine for me.

Same.  We'll see if it stays that way haha
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 4:37pm
^ I'm in (for the time being...).
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/28/2012 at 7:43pm
Team should be legit. And to back up my talk, I drafted Tebow with the last pick of the draft. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 4:37am
Great drafting everyone( except for DCC who CONSTANTLY took the my pick right before me), there are some solid teams out there.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 5:55am
Yea... my rb's are going to be my downfall haha.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 6:06am
i pwn u 

my team is stacked.  absolutely unbeatable.  15-1 season (week 7 will suck)
-zakk

Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Sintexo

Yea... my rb's are going to be my downfall haha.

One or two teams are super RB heavy, then there is the rest of us.  Good thing we have other roster spots and a flex.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 6:07am
Originally posted by zakk

i pwn u 

my team is stacked.  absolutely unbeatable.  15-1 season (week 7 will suck)
You have a good team for sure Zakk.  One of the paper champions at this point.

Also don't forget all, this year it's thursday games all season.  Going to lead to some tough decisions.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 7:53am
Shit, I can't even remember who I drafted, mixing Xanax and beer is not a good combination.  I can't check my team while I'm at work, Yahoo FF is blocked.  I have the app on my phone but I work in a cave and do not get any reception.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 8:13am
Here you go ctoma.  Prob gonna beat me cause I don't even know the status of my starting RBs haha.

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 8:22am
Thanks Sintexo, I appreciate it.

Let's see... I'm okay at QB, concerned at WR (Boldin's numbers are on the decline), pretty good at RB (although I am concerned Bush is going to take away carries and TDs from Forte), TE is good, okay at DEF.  Kicker?  Had to go with Hanson in what could be his final season.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 8:36am
Originally posted by ctoma

Thanks Sintexo, I appreciate it.

Let's see... I'm okay at QB, concerned at WR (Boldin's numbers are on the decline), pretty good at RB (although I am concerned Bush is going to take away carries and TDs from Forte), TE is good, okay at DEF.  Kicker?  Had to go with Hanson in what could be his final season.
Pretty decent overall.  Didn't we have some pretty close games last season?
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 8:36am
Prob shouldn't be too concerned with Forte, considering he was always having his TD's poached, so it's really nothing new.
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:01am

Great drafting everyone( except for DCC who CONSTANTLY took the my pick right before me), there are some solid teams out there.

hahah, my bad.  i blame the autodraft
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by DCC

hahah, my bad.  i blame the autodraft
I was like "WOW I can't believe Jimmy Grahm fell to me"  then your stupid autodraft kicked in.  I'm just suprised you only missed a few rounds.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:09am

I was like "WOW I can't believe Jimmy Grahm fell to me"  then your stupid autodraft kicked in.  I'm just suprised you only missed a few rounds.

Can't wait to be getting Graham in the 5th round in my other league... and Cruz in the 12th haha.  Annoyed that my commish decided to make it a keeper league after the season was over, but I guess I still got some good choices.
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:42am
hoping to be able to start Luck sooner than later so i can bench Romo
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 9:54am
Who's B Deeper? He's got no D.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by lightning80

Who's B Deeper? He's got no D.

I believe its broys
broys View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote broys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 10:09am

Mocks are working, so it should be up tonight (fingers crossed).

Get those DEF and Kickers moved down Broys, we all saw how early the auto picks them.

B Deeper is me, apparently I did a little too good moving down my DEFs, as it didn't even draft one for me, oh well. And I guess I didn't get the Kickers moved off because it drafted SeaBass in the 8th.

Still, not a terrible auto-draft, got my RBs locked down nicely, but I have a feeling my team is going to be super boom or bust with Vick/McFadden/Charles.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 10:14am
broys, check your trade..i'm giving you a D for a RB

never mind...already got D-nied...
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 10:18am
Just threw RB for "Position Wanted"

Man RBs went quick last night.
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 10:26am
haha, trading RB for a D. you're funny.  
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by getkong

i wasn't asking for one of his starting RBs...just one that's sitting on his bench. I wouldn't do that to him...
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 12:49pm
Good draft overall but took way longer than with just me & DCC from Monday :P

I missed the first three rounds because I didnt notice we were redrafting until 7:10. I woulda taken Shady over Rice in the first round but that's alright. Good luck to all. I cant wait for the season to start.
No Sig... I'm just not that witty or creative
broys View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote broys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by lightning80

i wasn't asking for one of his starting RBs...just one that's sitting on his bench. I wouldn't do that to him...

He's not on my bench, that's my starting flex, Freddy Jackson.

Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2012 at 5:26am
I'm liking the chances of my other team a lot more haha:

QB - Romo, Flacco
WR - R. White, Cruz, Britt, Meachem
RB - Rice, A.P., Bush, Jaquizz, Tate, D. Wilson
TE - Graham
K - Bironas
DEF - Seattle

This was a keeper league, so Graham was my 5th round, Cruz was my 11th, and Tate 12th. 
My week 11 is out the window with the number of bye players I got, but I should be good every other week.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 5:16am

QB - Romo, Flacco
TE - Graham
K - Bironas
DEF - Seattle

This was a keeper league, so Graham was my 5th round, Cruz was my 11th, and Tate 12th. 
My week 11 is out the window with the number of bye players I got, but I should be good every other week.
Pretty solid squad.  Your team will live or die by Romo's hand.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 6:00am

QB - Romo, Flacco
TE - Graham
K - Bironas
DEF - Seattle

Pretty solid squad.  Your team will live or die by Romo's hand.

I really wanted to stay away from Romo and Vick, but with the way the draft went, there weren't many options left haha.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 6:28am

[Pretty solid squad.  Your team will live or die by Romo's hand.

I really wanted to stay away from Romo and Vick, but with the way the draft went, there weren't many options left haha.
You waiting for AP to show you something before you start him?
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 6:56am

Yea, unfortunately I'd try and have Britt in my flex spot with AP on the bench, but he also has to sit out the first week... haha.  Dunno who to really play in the flex this week.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 7:18am

Yea, unfortunately I'd try and have Britt in my flex spot with AP on the bench, but he also has to sit out the first week... haha.  Dunno who to really play in the flex this week.
Wilson dude, at least he is a starter and is guaranteed to get some work. 
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 7:24am
first pick in first league drafted, then 9th for 2nd league, now 12th for 3rd.  efffff.  and the money put into the pot went up for each league, too.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 7:57am

first pick in first league drafted, then 9th for 2nd league, now 12th for 3rd.  efffff.  and the money put into the pot went up for each league, too.
I won my big money league a couple years ago with the 12th/12 pick.  It can be done.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 9:03am

Bradshaw should be starting against the cowboys though, not Wilson.  Although it wouldn't surprise me if he gets a decent amount of work.  Would also like to see if the Giants run game is gonna be as bad as last year, but I could totally see Wilson being starter later in the season if/when Bradshaw is out for a game or two.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 9:30am

Bradshaw should be starting against the cowboys though, not Wilson.  Although it wouldn't surprise me if he gets a decent amount of work.  Would also like to see if the Giants run game is gonna be as bad as last year, but I could totally see Wilson being starter later in the season if/when Bradshaw is out for a game or two.
My bad, I was thinking Doug Martin for TB.LOL
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 9:33am
12th pick isn't the worst thing in the world, since it comes with the 13th pick too.  however, rb is thin this year, so i might take two right there.
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 9:34am
in fact, this year, i'd probably prefer 3rd pick to first pick.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 9:36am

in fact, this year, i'd probably prefer 3rd pick to first pick.

That's what I had in my league and I really liked it.  Get your choice of top RBs or QBs depending only on the two picks before, so if you were like me and really wanted a top RB, you were guaranteed at least one of them.  Luckily Rice was my #1 overall, and the guys in front of me took Rodgers and Foster.
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2012 at 3:33pm
damn, havent been on in a while.
so is everyone ready for the season?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!
its FINALLY here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope i start off with a win....haha
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 9:35am
jjfreak, you definitely won't, you're playing me first week.  better hope for a good week 2. :)
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 10:02am
lets go dez, don't get in trouble before kickoff
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by DCC

as a cowboys fan..i also hope for the same thing..don't go slapping your momma...
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by DCC

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/06/2012 at 3:28am
Glad I put M. Floyd in for Wilson as my flex haha... that's exactly what I was worried about, an early fumble then getting benched for the rest of the game.

At least Romo scored a lot for me in my other league... still would rather see a Giants W though.  Picked up Ogletree for the TruSnow league... we'll see if he becomes as valuable as Robinson was last year.

P.S. so glad I bought a David Wilson (VT grad so I had to) jersey two days ago... and guess what, he comes out wearing 22 NOT the 34 he wore all preseason.  Hopefully I can contact the guys before they ship it.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/06/2012 at 4:05am

Glad I put M. Floyd in for Wilson as my flex haha... that's exactly what I was worried about, an early fumble then getting benched for the rest of the game.

At least Romo scored a lot for me in my other league... still would rather see a Giants W though.  Picked up Ogletree for the TruSnow league... we'll see if he becomes as valuable as Robinson was last year.

P.S. so glad I bought a David Wilson (VT grad so I had to) jersey two days ago... and guess what, he comes out wearing 22 NOT the 34 he wore all preseason.  Hopefully I can contact the guys before they ship it.
Strange, I would have thought pickups would have been locked once the game started and everything moved to waivers..  You lucked out on that one, he is going to be one of the top pickups this week.  I'm just glad he helped keep Dez out of the endzone Big smile
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/06/2012 at 4:12am

Strange, I would have thought pickups would have been locked once the game started and everything moved to waivers..  You lucked out on that one, he is going to be one of the top pickups this week.  I'm just glad he helped keep Dez out of the endzone Big smile

I thought that too, but then saw he wasn't haha so I snagged him.  I liked that he kept Austin out of the endzone... but unfortunately Romo found him at the end of the game.  At least having the WRs QB helps lessen the blow.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/06/2012 at 4:46am
As CoMtn said I thought Yahoo! locked the FA players once the game started... my mind may be foggy, it's been a while since I've had to think about FF.

No worries, Ogie Ogilthorpe is a one and out.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>