Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 7891011 16>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Online Status: Offline
  Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012-13 TruSnow Snowball Fantasy Football League
    Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:38am
i really need Matty Ice to step up today.  Roddy White and Torrey Smith did their part, need my QB to kick some ass.
-zakk

Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 9:56am
Originally posted by dking

And when Rice did break off a big run, frickin' bogus holding call away from the play. Don't get me started. Ermm

I'm with you dude, I was yelling at the TV on that one.

Originally posted by zakk

i really need Matty Ice to step up today.  Roddy White and Torrey Smith did their part, need my QB to kick some ass.

I'm playing Ryan in my other league, luckily he's thrown all his TDs to my WR Roddy haha... unfortunately as I was writing this, Ryan just threw a damn 60 yard TD to turner, also on my opponents team.  How the hell did turner stay on his feet for 60 yards?

In terms of this league, wish I had known Matthews got benched, cause I probably woulda started Battle over Barden.  We'll see if Barden can come up big for me two weeks in a row.
Edit: lols @ hartlines 38 points on my bench
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 10:14am

Not to worry, Matty Ice is taking care of business much to my chagrin.
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 12:31pm
How about Chris Johnson finally doing something, and yea Roddy White had a monster game.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 8:02pm
my team is looking good this week LOL
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2012 at 8:13pm

Originally posted by Sintexo

Originally posted by DCC

battle of 1 vs 2 this week.  off to a good start with flacco yesterday.

damn you Flacco... taking all Ray Rice's points Angry

Rice did have his opportunity in the red zone though.  Got two carries for one yard from the 2 yard line, then Flacco ran it in.  I started both of them in my other league figuring I'd get the points one way or another, was just hoping there'd be a few Flacco checkdowns to rice that went for TDs haha.

I know, I know... don't remind me. I was yelling at the TV. Cleveland was really stacking it up against the run whenever Rice was in there. That's partially why Flacco had such a big day. And when Rice did break off a big run, frickin' bogus holding call away from the play. Don't get me started. Ermm

First place still up for grabs going into Monday night. Just about tied with Murray vs. Marshall left to go. I like my chances, but which Chicago offense is going to show up?
No Sig... I'm just not that witty or creative
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 3:34am
Damn you LeSean McCoy.  Bo-Bears other Sunday night players didn't do much but McCoy got enough yards to earn a 4 point victory.  Which, of course, wouldn't be an issue if I didn't encourage my son to switch the WRs this week... as a result many points were sitting on the bench.
CoMtnRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 4:39am
Man thought I was in good shape for my first win of the season with a 50 point lead and only 3 of kongs players to go, then Cruz goes off and cuts that lead to 25.  I am just not meant to win this season lol.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:11am
my team is just snow starting to play to its potential.  the Matty Ice connecton with Roddy White is what I've been waiting for
-zakk

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:17am
^ zakk, it's as if I don't even know you anymore since you changed your profile pic.  Who is that mysterious masked man?  Doesn't look like the same guy from the old shit-eating grin photo...
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:29am
I will say at least Rodgers finally showed why he is worth a first rounder.  When he is on the dude is just amazing.
I mock your value system and you look foolish in the eyes of others. - Homer Simpson
scuddera View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
hitting my first 5

Quote scuddera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 5:41am
The saints are the best 0-4 team in the league by far
bdanross View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bdanross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:01am
ekked out a win today. im pretty pumped. got to say decker is really turning it on. and no slides this week
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:12am
Originally posted by ctoma

^ zakk, it's as if I don't even know you anymore since you changed your profile pic.  Who is that mysterious masked man?  Doesn't look like the same guy from the old shit-eating grin photo...

yeah, moving away from that one.  it was my profile pic for everyhing, doing a slow change over Thumbs Up
-zakk

Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:20am
Unfortunately Barden and Maclin basically got shut out and couldn't find enough points for the win... 60 points on my bench from just two players lol
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 6:24am

Unfortunately Barden and Maclin basically got shut out and couldn't find enough points for the win... 60 points on my bench from just two players lol
I only left 1.5 points on my bench, so at least if I lose I know I played the right guys, and fate just doesn't want this to be my year.

So glad I sat Buffalo D even though they were rated above Cin on every site I looked at.
broys View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote broys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:38am
The murderer's row of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Alfred Morris and a DEF wrecked me this week.

McFadden is supposed to at least be good when he's not hurt damnit.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:38am
SF D got me 30 pts...wow! Finally showing up after weeks at 5, 5, and 4 pts.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by broys

The murderer's row of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Alfred Morris and a DEF wrecked me this week.

McFadden is supposed to at least be good when he's not hurt damnit.
Den D totally shut him down.  It seemed he was too scared to run inside and always tried to take it outside where he was caught after a few years.  Dude has lost some explosiveness for sure.
Jigkidd View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
TWISTER!

Quote Jigkidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 7:44am
Dear Matt Forte, can you quit being a bitch and just play and report that to the media please?
same to you Garcon.
I realize you recovered a fumble to count as a td which was nice of good guy Griffin RGIII because I benched him for Rodgers.
Long hair don't care!
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2012 at 1:03pm
i hope dez doesn't bit me in the ass tonite.  COME ON MARSHALLLL!!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:26am
The fantasy gods finally smiled on me thanks to Romo's 5 INT night.

Current league standings:

1. DCC 4-0-0   1.000 504.05   456.35  W-4 3 5
2. D'Kings 3-1-0 .  750 499.90   419.75  L-1 10 7
3. B Deeper 3-1-0   .750 440.40   436.35  L-1 2 3
4. lightning80 2-2-0  .500 521.40   436.15  W-1 9 5
5. Cherry PoppinDaddies 2-2-0   .500 502.40   538.60  W-1 6 2
6. Get the Kong 2-2-0   .500 490.10   442.95  L-2 4 6
7. Luke's Lions 2-2-0   .500 462.90   439.45  L-1 7 4
8. Boreal Bears 2-2-0   .500 440.90   449.15  W-2 12 6
9. Sintexo 1-3-0   .250 455.95   489.65  L-1 5 7
10. Duffmans Destroyers 1-3-0   .250 453.80   477.70  W-1 11 5
11. Sea Shepherds 1-3-0  .250 430.10   451.45  L-2 1 2
12. jjfreak 1-3-0  .250 381.25   545.60  W-1 8 3
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:33am
Uhg that is miserable lol
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 4:49am

Uhg that is miserable lol
Hey at least you have a 2.15 lead on me LOL

Honestly it really is still close considering how many teams are 2-2 at this point.  No one is really out of it yet.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:00am
the Boreal Bears have vanquished the infidel invaders and won again!  ULLR AKBAR!!!!
-zakk

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 5:02am

the Boreal Bears have vanquished the infidel invaders and won again!  ULLR AKBAR!!!!

"Infidel invaders"?  Careful, that's my son you are referring to...

Have a taco, Ishmael, and relax.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:28am

Once your son beat me last week he stopped being a boy and started being a man.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:32am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

Once your son beat me last week he stopped being a boy and started being a man.

^^^ this.  Rule #1 There is no crying in FFL.  
-zakk

ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:38am
^ And I thought becoming a man meant losing your virginity...
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 6:39am

^ And I thought becoming a man meant losing your virginity...

don't worry, it's a common misconception.  glad we can help.  you're welcome.  
-zakk

getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:09am
shtooking romo.  gonna be starting andrew luck from here on out, it seems.
Sintexo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Sintexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:16am
Originally posted by getkong

Yup after last week I started Flacco over Romo... not sure how long Flacco can keep up his decent numbers though.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:18am

Yup after last week I started Flacco over Romo... not sure how long Flacco can keep up his decent numbers though.

i think Flacco is a 8-12 ranked QB.  but i think with Ray Rice and that defense, his numbers might not be gaudy, but he'll get the job done fairly consistently.  JMNSHO. 
-zakk

Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:20am
So just realized we only have 2 weeks of playoffs and only 4 teams make it. 

Going to need a lot more luck than I originally was thinking to make the playoffs this year.

Kong, I was watching your score all night, it was crazy seeing Romo's points go up and down up and down up and down.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:26am
Romo is a tool.  he's on par with that PoS Phillipina Rivers.  i hates them both
-zakk

andrethegiant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote andrethegiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:30am
feel bad for whoever was counting on romo, but hell yeah marshall gave me that W!!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 8:38am
how am i 2-2 with the highest pt total in the league...Ouch
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by lightning80

The question is, how are you going to be 2-3 with ALMOST the highest point total in the league after this week Big smile
DCC View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
East Coast Rider

Quote DCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 9:44am
thank you mr. brandon marshall
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by CoMtnRider

Originally posted by lightning80

The question is, how are you going to be 2-3 with ALMOST the highest point total in the league after this week Big smile

you may be right...i'll be playing against aaron rodgers @ indy...he's going to get like 50pts all by himself...
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 10:42am
Got my first win in this league!!! I'm still last place.....sigh.....
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by andrethegiant

feel bad for whoever was counting on romo, but hell yeah marshall gave me that W!!!

that was me.  i only needed like 25 from him and dan bailey combined.  his 5 picks ruined that pretty quickly.
Backside10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Backside10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:29pm
You're killin me Greg Jennings! AGH!
Nitro Rook 156, Burton Cartels
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by DCC

thank you mr. brandon marshall
 You should be thanking Murray and Dallas' miserable O line. Angry

Good showing tho... the battle for first place lived up to the hype. LOL
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Backside10

You might want to get used to it, every reciever on GB will have a good game followed by 2-3 weeks of ineptitude. Its maddening, one week its Jennings, then Jones, next its Nelson, and of course the week you bench him he goes off for 20 pts.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by diviesti

You might want to get used to it, every reciever on GB will have a good game followed by 2-3 weeks of ineptitude. Its maddening, one week its Jennings, then Jones, next its Nelson, and of course the week you bench him he goes off for 20 pts.
Isn't is that way with most WRs? I mean look at Atlanta this week (Roddy vs Julio) and even Megatron!! It is maddening tho... Confused
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/02/2012 at 1:46pm
jennings hasn't had a good week yet.  lingering groin injury.  he was my 3rd pick in my money league.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote CoMtnRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 4:41am

Originally posted by diviesti

Isn't is that way with most WRs? I mean look at Atlanta this week (Roddy vs Julio) and even Megatron!! It is maddening tho... Confused
Julio almost cost me last week when everyone else on my team way outplayed their projections.  They said his hand injury is pretty bad and it's surprising he even played Sunday.
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 5:11am

jennings hasn't had a good week yet.  lingering groin injury.  he was my 3rd pick in my money league.
Yea, same here.....he was my third pick in my money league as well....
I shoulda took Percy Harvin....damn......
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/03/2012 at 8:34am
yeah. i was hoping to get harvin in the 4th.  someone swooped him :/

on a side note, andrew luck has more fantasy points than romo, and luck just had his bye week. hahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 16>