Apple Iphone 5

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 5>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MikeD13559 View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Online Status: Online
  Quote MikeD13559 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apple Iphone 5
    Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by RastaRider

Originally posted by giftedhands

I’ll be buying it, day one. Not because iOS is the most efficient software on a mobile or tablet device. Not because I find the Apple UI the most intuitive or fun to use. Certainly not because iOS is the most secure OS, while android malware has jumped up over 1,000%, since 2009. Not because iPhone has consistently benchmarked as the fastest phone on the market, twice as fast as the galaxy S II and Motorola Droid. Not because the iOS software is incredibly synchronized, while android remains the most fragmented OS I have ever seen on a mobile device. I won’t be buying one because Apple has the highest customer retention rate, and hands down best customer service. Certainly not because I know if there’s an issue with my phone, I can bring it into my local Apple store where they’ll fix or replace it on the spot, for free.  I won’t be buying it because of the massively large App store that dwarfs android. Or the best music integration into a device. Not for the syncing features, not for the retina screen, not for Siri, Wolfram Alpha and not for iCloud. Not because I love all things computers and am yet to find a device that works as well as the iPhone. And certainly not because you like x, and I like y.

No, I’ll be buying it because I’m a senseless fanboy who doesn’t know any better. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go purchase a capita snowboard, union bindings, and nike boots. 

Hahaha!! Yes. This is the greatest thing I have read on here in a long time.

I agree 100%!!!!!  I was cracking up the entire time reading it!!  Thanks for being witty and funny Gifted!! LOL LOL
I don't think I'm bad... I don't box, no karate... just here to make friends with everybody
Boardingon22s View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Boardingon22s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 12:42pm
It does look sweet, I want it.
kikko View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by 360faceplant

Originally posted by kikko

Originally posted by ChiTownRon

Originally posted by shwazy

[QUOTE=giftedhands]
<p ="msonormal"="">I’ll be buying it, day one. Not because iOS is the most
efficient software on a mobile or tablet device. Not because I find the Apple
UI the most intuitive or fun to use. Certainly not because iOS is the most
secure OS, while android malware has jumped up over 1,000%, since 2009. Not
because iPhone has consistently benchmarked as the fastest phone on the market,
twice as fast as the galaxy S II and Motorola Droid. Not because the iOS software

Lol, you're worried about malware on Android. Pretty stupid reason to consider Iphone over Android for that fact. And pretty positive that my Evo Lte benchmark is faster then the Iphone 4s. And I don't think the Iphone 5 will be much of an upgrade. I actually feel bad for the people getting duped into buying it just because it's another new apple phone and people need to have it even though better phones actually exist.

Giftedhands just listed like 10+ legit reasons why he's getting the new iPhone. doesn't seem to me like he's being duped?? keep drinking that haterade, smh

That's only if you believe everything he wrote is true, and if you believe everything you read on the internet, well then...

all i meant was that people who get the iPhone get it for their own reasons the same way people have their reasons for getting a droid phone. who the hell gets duped into getting a phone? people make choices and who is anyone to tell them it's a bad/wrong choice? 
Fear does not stop death, it stops life...
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 5:32pm

all i meant was that people who get the iPhone get it for their own reasons the same way people have their reasons for getting a droid phone. who the hell gets duped into getting a phone? people make choices and who is anyone to tell them it's a bad/wrong choice? 

Very good way to put it.
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 5:39pm
when i mean duped, i mean more people jump on the hype wagon when it really turns out the phone isn't all that and are already better phones out their. So people think they are getting top of the line yet they aren't . apple is playing catch up on this phone. sorry to say, but it's true
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 6:28pm

when i mean duped, i mean more people jump on the hype wagon when it really turns out the phone isn't all that and are already better phones out their. So people think they are getting top of the line yet they aren't . apple is playing catch up on this phone. sorry to say, but it's true

What are some better phones out there?
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 6:59pm
I really don't understand why someone would wake up at three in the morning to preorder the phone for an additional $100 charge. I just don't get it.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 7:20pm
"Although technology-wise, the iPhone 5 has caught up to most of the competition, there are other phones with larger screens and software benefits that people in the market for a new phone may want to check out. Both Android and Windows Phone still have a distinct advantage in home screen customization, for example, and Android still wins on notifications, data management and voice recognition."

Android also still wins on Gorilla Glass.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 8:02pm

twice as fast as the galaxy S II and Motorola Droid. Not because the iOS software

Lol, you're worried about malware on Android. Pretty stupid reason to consider Iphone over Android for that fact. And pretty positive that my Evo Lte benchmark is faster then the Iphone 4s. And I don't think the Iphone 5 will be much of an upgrade. I actually feel bad for the people getting duped into buying it just because it's another new apple phone and people need to have it even though better phones actually exist.

Giftedhands just listed like 10+ legit reasons why he's getting the new iPhone. doesn't seem to me like he's being duped?? keep drinking that haterade, smh

That's only if you believe everything he wrote is true, and if you believe everything you read on the internet, well then...

you honestly believe that no one gets duped into buying a specific phone? No one has ever bought into the hype machine apple is? 

[QUOTE=thisisjoebro]

Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, Galaxy note, HTC one-x and variants, Motoroal Razr, Nokia Lumia 900 and Nokia 920 (whish is coming)
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Blur510

you honestly believe that no one gets duped into buying a specific phone? No one has ever bought into the hype machine apple is? 
[QUOTE=thisisjoebro]

Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, Galaxy note, HTC one-x and variants, Motoroal Razr, Nokia Lumia 900 and Nokia 920 (whish is coming)

I've been reading some of the reviews for the new iPhone 5 and the new iPhone isn't the best. There are a lot of better, faster, and cheaper phones out there but Apple has become a sort of icon and everybody likes Apple products.
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by JoeRocket1212

i agree...  it is a bit disappointing, but the apple fan boys and girls will buy it regardless...

i'm still shocked about the court ruling about the samsung vs apple law suit
Samsung are suing Apple back for the LTE 4g, they claim they apple stole it off them. Hope they win back the 1.6 billions or whatever Apple got from the 'slider' law suit. 

In saying that my 24 month contract with my Samsung Galaxy1 just expired so i Preordered the iphone 5. If it disappoints, i have plenty of friends to sell to and get myself a S3. 
If only Queensland had snow...
thisisjoebro View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote thisisjoebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2012 at 5:32pm
I have and original EVO 4G and I really love it because the customization and optimization droids are able to have when rooted. But I do want to try the iPhone next.
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
First time ever snowboarding

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 4:56am
Reading about Google suing Apple with the aquisition of Motorola, and then Apple suing Samsung and vice versa... just crazy. What happened to when everyone just wanted a Motorola bag phone and everybody was happy Wink
MountainSlayer View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.
Diesel

Quote MountainSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 6:36am
i'll be picking one up when they become available.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 6:42am
@ koji3...I jumped from the Galaxy to the G3 and didn't hesitate. This phone is beautiful, fantastic, crazy fast, and handles very well. I'm trying to continue to stress the battery to see how long it takes to drain. I'm impressed so far...
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 7:38am
I'd love an iPhone, or any smart phone for that matter but for $650 without an upgrade it's robbery. Add the price of any app's I'd want and data overages and it'd be upwards of $700. That's one month's rent, a car payment, a loan payment, or a whole new snowboard setup including most softgoods. I think what they charge is absurd, and you know they're making at minimum $450 profit on it if it's "only" $200 with an upgrade.
CalmlyCoasting View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CalmlyCoasting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Skio25

I think what they charge is absurd, and you know they're making at minimum $450 profit on it if it's "only" $200 with an upgrade.

I actually think the phone company buys the phone for 650 and makes their money on the contract. so they initially take a loss on the 200 dollar sale. I read an article about it yesterday
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Viper713

Reading about Google suing Apple with the aquisition of Motorola, and then Apple suing Samsung and vice versa... just crazy. What happened to when everyone just wanted a Motorola bag phone and everybody was happy Wink

The only reason why Google jumped in was because Apple sued Samsung and there's noway Google will let Apple win this game.  Apple woke up the sleeping giant, Google, and in this lawsuit Google will win if they choose to pursue it which would rub in the wound because Apple wanted to acquire Motorola in the first place but failed to.  

I just find it funny how phones are just getting bigger and bigger and soon phones will be the size of a tablet.  SMH.  LOL  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 4:08pm
I choose an iPhone over an android because - EVERY cell phone company out there is trying to compete with apple. So why bother getting anything else. (coming from someone who doesn't like nor need to jailbreak and reformat a phone - more important things out there rather than spending a lot of time on a PHONE)
robsta View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote robsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by bagelzzz

I choose an iPhone over an android because - EVERY cell phone company out there is trying to compete with apple. So why bother getting anything else. (coming from someone who doesn't like nor need to jailbreak and reformat a phone - more important things out there rather than spending a lot of time on a PHONE)

That's cool and all but do you like having the same phone as everyone else?  Also I kind of think that the iphone was the original and the first good phone so everyone trusts it..  Now I personally believe that there are a few phones that are just as good.  For example the Samsung Galaxy III
yuhui View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote yuhui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 4:32pm
i wouldn't get an iphone ever. my galaxy nexus is great, android has so much more customization and iphone looks plain and boring. just look at this
i realize that is a 4s but 5's ui is no different
Boardingon22s View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Boardingon22s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 4:51pm
its expensive.
krisshono View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote krisshono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 6:00pm
Preordered the 64gig in black today. Its my work phone so i split the cost with my company
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 6:09pm
Same phone everyone else has - you mean people will look at me differently if I have a phone no one else has? Really- a cell phone?

One other HUGE POINT - HOLDS IT VALUE LIKE NO OTHER.
shing02 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote shing02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2012 at 10:18pm

everyone was paying motorola a fee upfront (lol clamshell)...apple is threatened by "everyone else" and is retroactively seeking payment from everyone else for "using" their "patent". one of the examples include rounded corners and "slide to unlock"...hmm, I WONDER WHERE ELSE WE "SLIDE TO UN/LOCK"...OH RIGHT, A DOOR LOCKER/JAMMER...anywho...

it's unfortunately stifling innovation :/
grapeape2669 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote grapeape2669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 3:12am
Originally posted by robsta

That's cool and all but do you like having the same phone as everyone else?  Also I kind of think that the iphone was the original and the first good phone so everyone trusts it..  Now I personally believe that there are a few phones that are just as good.  For example the Samsung Galaxy III 
Why does it matter if you have the same phone as everyone else?  And it's not like you will be a trailblazer if you get a Samsung Galaxy III.  I'm happy with my iPhone 4, and I'm probably gonna upgrade to an iPhone 5.  I'm not very informed on the other options, but the few times that I have used people's android phones, I felt like the controls weren't particularly intuitive.  I have never even seen the Galaxy III though.  It's probably just as user-friendly as the iPhone.
Viper713 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
First time ever snowboarding

Quote Viper713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 3:57am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

The only reason why Google jumped in was because Apple sued Samsung and there's noway Google will let Apple win this game.  Apple woke up the sleeping giant, Google, and in this lawsuit Google will win if they choose to pursue it which would rub in the wound because Apple wanted to acquire Motorola in the first place but failed to.  

I just find it funny how phones are just getting bigger and bigger and soon phones will be the size of a tablet.  SMH.  LOL  
I agree, Google will win if they follow through. The things these companies put a "patent" on are sometimes pretty silly. Rounded corners? C'mon, toy companies have been doing that for years, that's not ground-breaking quality at all.

Just wait, the iPad mini will probably be made some day, and we will be trying to figure out if it's a larger iPhone or a small iPad.... but heck, everyone will buy it!
hawkeyepnx View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote hawkeyepnx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 4:05am
I really am personally torn between the Galaxy S III and the iPhone5. I think apple does a great job breeding zombies for their products, and they have put forward a lot of quality and innovative pieces of equipment but this ones is less than impressive given the hype. That being said, makers of android based devices need to band together better and produce phones that work much more similarly. Even the OS display is done differently on phones that run the same OS, hate it. Apple has it set that they work seamlessly between their devices and sharing stuff is easy between a macbook, ipod, and ipad.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 8:42am

No offense, but that might be the stupidest reason to get an iphone over anything else.  you all capped the word PHONE.. maybe you just need regular phone, you know the ones where you can only make calls with.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 9:15am

If you don't want to jailbreak your iphone then why even bother with an iphone?  Everyone that I know buys an iphone to jailbreak so they can get free apps and what not if you don't end up bricking your iphone that is.  Whereas you can get free apps on droid without installing anything.  
andrethegiant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote andrethegiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 9:17am
it does look pretty cool, but i dont see the point in shelling out 6-700 for a cell phone that doesn't do much for than a 4 or 4s which is hundreds less. That being said i'm looking to upgrade my 3gs so if anyone has a 4 or 4s willing to trade for a deck or sell please pm me!
whitejawz1 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote whitejawz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 9:53am
I Dont Got Any Cell A Phones Becuase I Think They Are Too Much Money And Stuff
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by whitejawz1

What? English Please. Also who doesn't have a cell phone?
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by robsta

I'd say yeah I'd want the same as everyone else for compatibility purposes. All of the apps will work with each other. The voxxer app (voice "texting") looks awesome, one of the main reasons I want an iphone, I hate texting but I do it all the time. Though someone told me voxxer and similar apps work on androids? Is it compatible for android to iphone messaging?
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 1:51pm
I can afford apps. Plus most apps I use are free. I've got a 56" tv and a ps3 so why would I wanna play games on a tiny cell PHONE anyway. Yeah its a PHONE.
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 3:23pm

No offense, but that might be the stupidest reason to get an iphone over anything else.  you all capped the word PHONE.. maybe you just need regular phone, you know the ones where you can only make calls with.

Really? The stupidest reason? I thought it was my best reason. What validates that as being considered the stupidest? Enlighten me blur510
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by andrethegiant

it does look pretty cool, but i dont see the point in shelling out 6-700 for a cell phone that doesn't do much for than a 4 or 4s which is hundreds less. That being said i'm looking to upgrade my 3gs so if anyone has a 4 or 4s willing to trade for a deck or sell please pm me!

yeah but unfortunately the 4s only comes in 16g now and 4 in 8G...that wont cut it for my purposes considering my in rotation music library is bigger than that.  I will wait for the next release and hopefully they will make the baseline for the 5 32 gigs instead of selling phones with minimal storage.
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2012 at 11:36pm

Really? The stupidest reason? I thought it was my best reason. What validates that as being considered the stupidest? Enlighten me blur510

you think apple isn't trying to compete against other phone companies? just flip you reason and you would be getting the competition, also learn how to use the quote button. 
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 12:34am
Originally posted by mommehK

@ koji3...I jumped from the Galaxy to the G3 and didn't hesitate. This phone is beautiful, fantastic, crazy fast, and handles very well. I'm trying to continue to stress the battery to see how long it takes to drain. I'm impressed so far...
I'm hoping the iphone battery goes well with the 4g... If nots its going to be a waste really... At least with the SG3 you can swap batteries 
If only Queensland had snow...
grapeape2669 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote grapeape2669 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 3:25am
Originally posted by whitejawz1

I'm with whitejawz.  I'm just sticking with my pager.  People send me a page, and then I find the nearest payphone and call them back.  Payphones are everywhere.  It's much more convenient, and I look cooler.
scuddera View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
hitting my first 5

Quote scuddera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 3:49am
Galaxy 3 is just sick with it. I have a feeling thats why they dropped it on the market before the 5. personally I havee never been an apple fan every product of theirs I have owned has died a month after the warranty expiration. Apple backs their products for spit in my eyes
motoxninja80 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Vail

Quote motoxninja80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 6:26am
I'm pretty happy with the 4 I do not think I will be getting the 5. Maybe in like 5 years when the price has dropped dramtically
dvdngu View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dvdngu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 8:51am
Personally, once everyone gets the 5, i move on to the 4s. You can find some good deals on the older models (= im cheap like that.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by dvdngu

Personally, once everyone gets the 5, i move on to the 4s. You can find some good deals on the older models (= im cheap like that.

I have the 4s and love it. I don't think that there were any major upgrades to the 5 that would warrant paying the extra money anyways.
JoeRocket1212 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeRocket1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 9:19am
i heard on the radio this morning that the iphone 5 has more pre-orders than any other previous apple product...  i'm surprised...

the apple fans have amassed...  and now there is no stopping apple.
Shift4200 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just before descending into the Waipio Valley Hawai'i

Quote Shift4200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 9:31am
One of my users dropped his blackberry this morning.  He wants to upgrade but does NOT want the iPhone 5.  So, after brief discussion... he's getting my 4s, and I'm taking his 5.

Don't you love it when your sh*t smells like roses?
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by scuddera

Galaxy 3 is just sick with it. I have a feeling thats why they dropped it on the market before the 5. personally I havee never been an apple fan every product of theirs I have owned has died a month after the warranty expiration. Apple backs their products for spit in my eyes

All my ipods died as well although I'm sure it's the battery but oh wait, you can't change the battery out because that's just how Apple is, they want you to buy a whole new one.  Although you can find 3rd party businesses that would change your battery out for you but that's not cheap either.  

I heard the Galaxy S4 is coming out in February already although I'm not sure what it would add.  Although I wished my phone could double as a taser.  LOL
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 11:22am
skio -- for everything app-wise on the iJunk, there are plenty of android-based similar apps. I just checked & there is an app called Voxer, which lets you send instant audio/text/photo/location messages to one person or a group. FREE. Interfaces with android and iJunk users, and connects with FB apparently.

Oh, and as far as my GIII battery life....I've used the phone heavily all day (email / text / FB / Words with Friends / camera / 2 active live widgets / app store downloading) and I've used about 50% battery in about 8 hours. Not too shabby.
bagelzzz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bagelzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 1:09pm
Apple isn't competing with other companies, they're staying in the lead. Quite button doesn't seem to work on my iPod touch 4
reecesterful View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote reecesterful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/18/2012 at 2:02pm
I really want one but the positives of getting one over keeping my 4S are not enough to justify spending full price for one since i just got my upgrade. I think the lightning cable thing is ridicoulous, especially considering Apple was on a commitee just last year that was pushing for making Micro usb the industry standard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>