2013 Captain's Log (AKA Rider's Log)

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 89101112 13>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Captain's Log (AKA Rider's Log)
    Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 9:22pm
Phil, back 3.  gopro doesn't shoot enough frames in a row, hah

koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 9:43pm
Love these shots. Never ceases to entertain.
You still got the Gopro 1 spenser? Gopro 2 can do 10fps right and the black doing 30fps. 
If only Queensland had snow...
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/24/2013 at 9:49pm
I have the hero 2.  phil's back 3 is from frame 1 to frame 10, just too much air time.  I think that feature is more so meant to allow you to pick the best single frame, rather than make sequences, although for certain things you are able to capture full start to finish

here's another angle of the hip from the gopro.  kind of a weird picture, but oh well

gunda pickle View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote gunda pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 3:24am
Thanks for sharing these.
You guys are killing it!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 12:46pm
LoL yes the arrow helps a lot I thought he was jumpin into the frame from the right.

Pretty cool on the day i went ridin Blue Mtn. with lux and fj5 saw someone else riding a stunt and I was like a kid pointing look look, hahah
also saw another stunt when I was riding on Moonstone.. I wonder if its anyone from here.. I had his gear all marked to put up a description but now I totally forget.. just remembered that it was a stunt and it was at moonstone/st. louis think he had Union forces on as well.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 6:10am
Day: 7!
wow. pushed and pushed now at day 7, Went to Glen Eden for the first time. conditions were alright, some icy spots at the top but it was okay, the runs were short.  For those who were saying that they have the best park in Ontario.. I think I would have to agree, they have so many different features from small to big.. at least they have a lot of small beginner ones by the looks of it. but $10 to get a park pass for the year? just a way for a cash grab...boo to that.
Rode switch whenever I could here and it was feeling pretty good, I think because I was in some mellow sections and decided to setup my bindings Regular on my directional twin. so that probably aided some. I want to go out some more but  man... didn't wanna say it but it can't be ignored! wallets really taking a toll, but Until next time!
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 6:05pm
Day 9: got an unexpected snowday today! so after my 5:30 lift i went back to bed woke up to a phone call around 10:30, it was my buddy goating me in to go boarding. it didnt take much effort for him to get me to go, since it was puking snow. So we packed up got on the road by 11:45 had to take it easy on the way bec the roads were sketchy. got there about an hour later. rode til 4. 

well, the conditions were not what i expected for the weather we've gotten and were getting. it was mainly hard pack. turns out the wind blew all the snow off the mountain, oh well it happens. So we just decided to carve it up, and take some side hits like we normally do. I didnt land one jump all day... something was wrong... i think it was because i lifted this morning, i just couldnt get enough pop to clear the knuckles. overall id give the day a 6. i was not to happy at the end because im getting sick and i just couldnt breathe. im gonna try again for friday, hopefully im feeling better.

It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
matic View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote matic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 4:31am
Originally posted by spenser

I have the hero 2.  phil's back 3 is from frame 1 to frame 10, just too much air time.  I think that feature is more so meant to allow you to pick the best single frame, rather than make sequences, although for certain things you are able to capture full start to finish

here's another angle of the hip from the gopro.  kind of a weird picture, but oh well

dope!!!
matic View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote matic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 4:33am

HOKKAIDO is THE SHIT.

come with us next year fellas!!
mgrider2 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote mgrider2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by matic

HOKKAIDO is THE SHIT.

come with us next year fellas!!

That looks freaking amazing. 

I'll be hitting up the speed bumps in Wisconsin this weekend.  Cry   I'll try and take some pics after the midwest storms we've had the last two weeks.
nautika96 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote nautika96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 3:23pm
Matic - sent you a pm about that japan snow trip. I think its time I drop the cash on one for 2014.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 3:35pm
day 62, charlie again. 6" new snow, on the heavy side, so it rode like it was deeper. pretty fun day. got there for first chairs and had some pretty smooth pow runs in the morning, and got one of the runs through a gate when it was still fresh and ripped through there.. felt really good.

wore the gopro, but I'm always reminded of how underwhelming they are, outside of gnar lines.  oh well.

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 6:54pm
LOL that's an amazing pic of Hokkaido, that is definitely the shit! those lifts are definitely carry the weight of three people. HUGE smile on my face just looking at that.
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 1:36pm
Day 10: Wow was it gross.... the mountain was engulfed in a fogball all day long. it got to the point where you couldnt see but 15 feet in front of you. wound up tattooing my buddy bec of it, were all good though. Goggles froze up every few hundred yards so i was constantly scraping the ice off with my fingernail... 

Snow quality wasnt that great mostly hardpack and ice. got some fun turns in though. They say a bad day on the mountain beats a good day at work. so yeah ill agree to that. Got pulled over on the way home doing 81 in a 65... luckily the cop was nice and gave me a warning. 
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 3:19pm
day 63, charlie again + 6" more snow.  not the best visibility up top but it was fine.  found a couple totally fresh runs through the woods.

Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/01/2013 at 5:31pm
^good shot.  I hope we get some snow like that soon
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 6:07pm
64.  bluebird pow out the ridge on my fish.... today was fun.

rode with my friend jesse.  first chair, thinking of where we wanted to go.  second run, we went all the way out to the right, dropped from the saddle with the big shadow below it, into the sun field.

at the top, facing the back side

max and brian

screenshots

brian and I about to drop in to a steep tree line with no tracks... I wish I could do it over and over and over

slash to turn with the sun lighting it up from behind

brian after the run

after our second run

spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/02/2013 at 10:28pm
Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 7:23am
^great bluebird pow.  Huge backside 3 for Max - I'm impressed
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 8:35am
Love that last picture there, so much untouched snow!
is there a crust top layer?
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 9:04am
in the exposed stuff that was wind affected and in the sun a bit, there wasn't an actual crust, it was... I don't know how to explain it.  it was more dense like wet snow, but without the moisture, and had a "taught" surface probably from wind blowing over it. either way, didn't feel like a crust
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 3:11pm
65, slash.  sunny laps with haden.

new style, goggles under the clava

spring activities

I had heard about a smoke shack from a friend the other day in the steep woods.  we tried to find it yesterday to no avail, but with the help of another friend found it today.  it's buried and just looks like a roll-over drop in the woods.  dug it out a bit to see inside.. not in the best shape, haha.

RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 4:30pm
Man Spenser, you truly live the dream! Always awesome pics. I must say though I would be pretty scared going into that shack haha, a lot of weight on it and doesn't look to be the most structurally sound shack I've seen.

Good stuff though, thanks for sharing!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 6:57pm

in the exposed stuff that was wind affected and in the sun a bit, there wasn't an actual crust, it was... I don't know how to explain it.  it was more dense like wet snow, but without the moisture, and had a "taught" surface probably from wind blowing over it. either way, didn't feel like a crust
Interesting... don't think I've experienced such snow conditions before.
I can't imagine it without the moisture.

Keep the stoke going!
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:39am
^^^ I think the eskimo term is "wind buff" -- I can't wait to ride pow again someday . . . .  Had a ton of friends (12+) out this past week and bookend weekends to ride Tahoe.  No fresh snow, but plenty of bluebird and too much fun to hang with the crew again.  Got days 25, 26 and 27.  Thought I'd be riding more but I twisted my knee again the first day (two saturdays ago) and honestly could barely walk the next three days.  (I don't think standing at the harvey's craps table all day on Sunday helped, but it was fun and profitable).  I iced it, took it easy and ate a bunch of vitamin "i", and made a miraculous recovery to ride Kirkwood this past Thursday and Heavenly on Friday.  Those were two of the nicest spring days I can remember in a long time.  Didn't ride very hard but we did a great job of hanging out all day and I got a great goggle/sunnie tan.  We stayed at another friend's ridiculous rental by the beach in zephyr/elks cove, here's the action shot of my wife to sum up the week

Ski vacay

In Elko later this week looks like I might get a chance to tick off a line or two in the Rubies with a friend (fingers crossed), and it could have some actual powder.  Will report back

-b
get bent
adeodadus View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Undaunted

Quote adeodadus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 10:58am
Love that peak shot - so all these runs & shots are around Eaglecrest?  
Fear is the Mind Killer
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 4:33pm
in and around unless otherwise noted, yessir
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 6:08pm
day 67, split up wedding bowl again, with jeremy and noe. bluebird, perfect temp for skinning, and there was some decent snow.  a lot of it was wind affected and crusty, but sections of it were great.

jeremy and noe dwarfed by a cornice

Ashley Call, Lucas, and their skier friend, cutting a cornice

At the top, looking back over the mendenhall valley where the shop is.  Mendenhall glacier and the ice field tucked in the mountains toward the right

Jeremy, with the ocean behind him

Jerms and Noe

batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 6:52pm
I know it's cliche to say around here, but damn Spenser. Damn.
I think out of all the stuff you post, the Wedding Bowl stuff always amazes me. Maybe it's the view...I dunno, but rad man. Glad you (and everyone else here that is 30+ for the year) seem to be having a great season. 

100% sure the wife and I's season is done. That's how it goes when you are broke and stuck in Ohio. Funny too, getting about half a foot in the city over night tonight. Real pretty snow, that super high moisture, sticks to everything kind of snow. One of these years we shall move out of this flat land..

Oh, and Spenser...the shots where you have the ocean and all those ranges in the same frame always remind me of this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCD7fbhylM0
New life goal. Listen to that while standing on a mtn, looking at the ocean, with mtns behind that. Word.
Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 4:48am
Originally posted by batmanwest

...100% sure the wife and I's season is done. That's how it goes when you are broke and stuck in Ohio. Funny too, getting about half a foot in the city over night tonight. Real pretty snow, that super high moisture, sticks to everything kind of snow. One of these years we shall move out of this flat land.
mad river just got 8 inches.  are you not gonna get any of that?
Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Oinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 7:18am
Been snowing, snowing & snowing in Summit County (A-Basin, Keystone, Breck, Copper,etc.) for the past couple of weeks. Can not wait to go riding this weekend!!! Although it's getting late in the season the snow totals are finally coming around to where they should be.
adeodadus View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Undaunted

Quote adeodadus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:37am
Hey Spencer, maybe you should host a SpencerPalloza_snowboard meet in your area Smile Just got to figure cost.
Fear is the Mind Killer
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by adeodadus

Hey Spencer, maybe you should host a SpencerPalloza_snowboard meet in your area Smile Just got to figure cost.

Now there's an idea I can support.  Airfare might be pricey but we can all crash at spenser's place to save a few bucks.
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:51am
I would have to be picky about who came.  I'm gonna sound like a dick here no matter what, but to be honest, I don't want to "take care" of people who can't ride very well, which is most people (not singling out anyone at all, just speaking very generally).  I would want it to be fun, but for the group dynamic to work, we all need to be on a similar level of riding. I'm not claiming to be extreme at all or anything, but.. let's be real... most people who would want to come would not fall into that general level.  it's also a cost to me to take time off work, and I already work as minimally as possible to cover my expenses in order to be able to ride a lot, so again, I have to be picky about stuff like that.  plus, housing a big group in its self is stressful, and I'm usually teetering on the edge of stress as it is.

people would have to be totally honest about their abilities before deciding whether or not to come.  it's rad to visit here regardless, but as far as snowboarding goes, you would want to be able to take advantage of the terrain, not that all of it is gnarly, but still.  why spend over $1000 on a trip if you can't make much out of the riding where you're going?  I guess the scenery and experience makes up for it though.
adeodadus View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Undaunted

Quote adeodadus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:50am
Very good points _ I for one do not have enough backcountry experience.  I have paid for Heli and Cat trips and even hiked some bowls but still do not consider them enough based on the amount most ppl who live in areas with this terrain.  Trips with large groups are stressful when you are concierge.

Fear is the Mind Killer
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 11:55am

I would have to be picky about who came.  I'm gonna sound like a dick here no matter what, but to be honest, I don't want to "take care" of people who can't ride very well, which is most people (not singling out anyone at all, just speaking very generally).  I would want it to be fun, but for the group dynamic to work, we all need to be on a similar level of riding. I'm not claiming to be extreme at all or anything, but.. let's be real... most people who would want to come would not fall into that general level.  it's also a cost to me to take time off work, and I already work as minimally as possible to cover my expenses in order to be able to ride a lot, so again, I have to be picky about stuff like that.  plus, housing a big group in its self is stressful, and I'm usually teetering on the edge of stress as it is.

people would have to be totally honest about their abilities before deciding whether or not to come.  it's rad to visit here regardless, but as far as snowboarding goes, you would want to be able to take advantage of the terrain, not that all of it is gnarly, but still.  why spend over $1000 on a trip if you can't make much out of the riding where you're going?  I guess the scenery and experience makes up for it though.

Okay, cancel that idea, spenser is a dick.

Hahahaha, just kidding.  I don't think anyone would expect you to babysit them and I was being facetious about staying at your place - no one would expect you to put up a bunch of people for an extended stay.  Well, I guess there are some people who are always looking for handouts.  Besides, I have an open invitation to stay with crazy Uncle Jimmy in Haines...
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 12:52pm
When you coming to CA ctoma? I'd love to make some fresh tracks with you and your clan in Tahoe sometime.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Piranha

mad river just got 8 inches.  are you not gonna get any of that?

Nope. Had to work today, broke as hell trying to save up for a new mtn. bike, and it was some of the wettest, slimy snows I have seen in my life. It also warmed up to the upper 30's today just making everything wetter. I bet the groomed out stuff holds and edge well...
But really, to go spend 45 bucks for 300 feet isn't what I would call a good time right now.
I doubt they got a full 8 though. 6 I would totally believe but 8 might be pushing it...
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by julius77

When you coming to CA ctoma? I'd love to make some fresh tracks with you and your clan in Tahoe sometime.

Hell's bells, j, I have no idea.  I was just telling my wife this morning that I want to go to Tahoe next year (we're going to Keystone, CO this year) as they were showing scenes from Squaw on a Warren Miller movie that one of my crappy movie channels was showing.  
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 8:06pm
video from tuesday, random stuff.  riding starts a little after 1:30.  my gopro died before we made the run down through the woods, but it had enough juice to stay on for about 10 seconds at a time, so I got a few clips from when I ended up not making the right turns and had to cross a little stream on a fallen tree and then hike out.. that was fun

I'm on the woodgrain hovercraft as usual, Jeremy on charlie, Noe on her black/pink rome split
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 8:41pm
hooo-meh-god that dog is cute.
Looks fun as shit dude. Keep gettin out there. Shootin for a hundo this year? Think it's possible/something you want to do?
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote spenser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 8:50pm
I'll probably hit 80-85 at Eaglecrest, so I would just need to keep up with splitting after they close.  certainly enough time as far as snow melt, that's not a worry, but I tend to get lazy haha.  but yeah, since it's reasonably possible, I think I might go for it just to have done it.
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 5:30am
Got an off day in Elko yesterday and my friend came out to hit up Terminal Cancer Couloir in the Ruby Mountains just a little south of here.  Bitchinist thing I've ever done.  Here's a screenshot I pulled from my notebook, I plan to throw together a video when I get back home:

terminal cancer couloir

Just above this spot it was so tight I could barely make any turns: falling leave style is something you always want to keep you in your repertoire. 

Sign me up for spenserpalooza. 

-b

get bent
sideways99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 5:46am
^ That looks like a seriously narrow passage ahead of you.

Looking forward to seeing the video.

spenserpalooza - let's get it booked!!!
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by ctoma

Originally posted by julius77

Hell's bells, j, I have no idea.  I was just telling my wife this morning that I want to go to Tahoe next year (we're going to Keystone, CO this year) as they were showing scenes from Squaw on a Warren Miller movie that one of my crappy movie channels was showing.  
I hope you make it one of these days, because I'm probably not going to ride in MI anytime soon- sorry. We left Detroit in '81, when I was just a child, and haven't gone back. Squaw is really nice with tons of different terrain. It's just a fun mountain to spend time on. I'll be at Northstar on Sat (hopefully all day on the backside steeps) and either Kirkwood or Heavently on Sun. So excited. Loving my epic pass.
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 7:07am
gasp... i can't believe spenser doesn't want to watch over a bunch of kooks running loose at Eaglecrest!?  
MOAR powderz plz!
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 7:18am
Bryman- that chute looks intense. You get 5 cojones points for that sheet.
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 8:50am
Terminal Cancer is no joke dude that is some serious sh!t. Congrats on bagging that -b!! + points for riding with a pole-mounted cam too, you must be very comfortable riding with your pole close to rocks. hehehe
Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/09/2013 at 9:41am
thurs, march 7.  Don't know why we didn't get as much as the rest of the sierra nevada, but, for all practical purposes, it was still a powder day.  Reports were 6", but it felt more like a foot to me.  Maybe it was because no one bothered to go up for all those little 2-3" days, prior, and it never got packed down...and even this day was basically deserted.  Looked like about 50 people on the entire mtn, mid-day.

whatever - I got shin to knee fresh tracks all day.  Glades were doable, too.  This year, our snow base sucks so, near the bottom, it was sorta sketchy with some ice and rocks felt underneath (glad I took my old board), but the peak was super fluffy with soft landings.  Damn good snow and unbelievably fast.

Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/09/2013 at 3:01pm
Today was a nice soft bluebird morning at Mt. Rose for my Day 29.  It's amazing how good of a ripper my wife has become in the last couple years, she is really fun to ride with.  It was her and our friends Carrie and Cody, great morning.  Hopefully there is some fresh left in the backcountry for tomorrow a.m.

And last night I put together this video from Terminal Cancer couloir, I hope it meets everyone's approval:

HD link if you're interested:

https://vimeo.com/61399325

-b
get bent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>