Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 1112131415 33>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official 2012/2013 NBA Season
    Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 7:25pm
Ya, Luke Walton is a joke. I have no idea how he's in the MBA, let alone on the lakers for sooooo long getting paid millions to sit on the sideline and then come onto the court after a huge huge lead. I can literally do what he does
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by rurchan

Ya, Luke Walton is a joke. I have no idea how he's in the MBA, let alone on the lakers for sooooo long getting paid millions to sit on the sideline and then come onto the court after a huge huge lead. I can literally do what he does

haha Luke Walton was paid more than some of the starters when he was on the Lakers. It was kinda ridiculous! Best job ever.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 11:28am

I know the Sixers are a complete disaster this year.  I know, I have seen it first hand, but that loss last night to Denver was shameful: blew an 8-point lead with 2 mins left, shot clock violation, missed layup, two missed free throws ith 7 secs left, then fouling Corey Brewer on a 3-pointer with 1 second left... annnnnnd of course he hits all three free throws.  That type of loss takes real effort.

lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Online
  Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Geez

I know the Sixers are a complete disaster this year.  I know, I have seen it first hand, but that loss last night to Denver was shameful: blew an 8-point lead with 2 mins left, shot clock violation, missed layup, two missed free throws ith 7 secs left, then fouling Corey Brewer on a 3-pointer with 1 second left... annnnnnd of course he hits all three free throws.  That type of loss takes real effort.

sounds like the game was fixed...players betting against themselves?
Jaydoc08 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Jaydoc08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by lightning80

sounds like the game was fixed...players betting against themselves?

That was perfect for the sixers. While this draft is pretty weak, they need at least a quality player form it. So i'm hoping they tank the rest of the year. ET is a bum and hawes is actually playing well these last couple of weeks. Maybe they can trade him in the offseason for something before anyone realizes he's garbage.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 7:42pm
I picked up Hawes last wk and he's been a gold mine of the free agent list. I hope the Lakers pull out a win tonight. Very close game going down to the wire
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 12:47pm
^ha -- I don't think Spencer Hawes has ever been referred to as a "gold mine" for anything.

Jay - I agree it's better that they lose, but they won too much early in the year, so they will likely draft around 8th/9th, depending on what they do with Bynum, it will be dark times for the foreseeable future... as if the last few have not been dark.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/23/2013 at 1:44pm
If u saw his stats, he definitely would be considered one right now
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 1:16pm
No D-Wade tonight for the Heat... but they play the Bobcats, so I don' think the streak is in too much jeopardy.  Then again, stranger things have happened.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 1:36pm
yeah i really hope this is not the one they come undone on.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 4:34pm
I wonder if D Rose is coming back in these next 2 games. Bball is so much more interesting and fun to watch with more super stars playing
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 8:52pm

I wonder if D Rose is coming back in these next 2 games. Bball is so much more interesting and fun to watch with more super stars playing

Yeah, I can't wait until DRose comes back too! He's such an awesome player to watch. He's been cleared to play for a while now...I wonder what he's waiting for.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Jigkidd View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
TWISTER!

Quote Jigkidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by mluu003

Yeah, I can't wait until DRose comes back too! He's such an awesome player to watch. He's been cleared to play for a while now...I wonder what he's waiting for.

confidence in himself and his knee feeling better....
Just because a DR. clears you to play doesn't mean you should.
He said he isn't comfortable dunking on that leg.
Long hair don't care!
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 12:51am
Is it worth coming back this season? If he's not comfortable on it still and I'm not sure the Bulls could put together a deep run but if he was 100% they might shake things up
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:17am

I got the feeling a few weeks ago that Rose might not come back at all this year.  Remember, he got hurt in the playoffs and it has been less than a year since he tore his ACL.  As amazing as it was, Adrian Peterson gave people unrealistic expectations about how is "supposed" to recover from a massive injury.

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:46am

I got the feeling a few weeks ago that Rose might not come back at all this year.  Remember, he got hurt in the playoffs and it has been less than a year since he tore his ACL.  As amazing as it was, Adrian Peterson gave people unrealistic expectations about how is "supposed" to recover from a massive injury.

makes you wonder what AP might have taken for that speedy recovery. I'm sure D-rose is taking extra precaution.
MTpow View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote MTpow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:54am
AP is a freak-human and D-rose is not.. that simple.  Plus.. why come back and play when your team isn't going to win.. If I was D-rose I'd be sitting out... the longer I wait to come back the stronger its going to be.
MOAR powderz plz!
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 6:08am
Originally posted by MTpow

AP is a freak-human and D-rose is not.. that simple.  Plus.. why come back and play when your team isn't going to win.. If I was D-rose I'd be sitting out... the longer I wait to come back the stronger its going to be.

That is how everyone should think, unfortunately those guys thinks they are superheroes, just look at RGIII. On another note, I am glad D Wade took the day off, they need him, all of them healthy to make a run for the ring. I hope they don't ever extend themselves (Miami Heat) trying to chase that streak, that they run out of gas during the playoffs.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 6:16am
Originally posted by MTpow

well that goes without saying. I'm sure he wants the max time to fully recover but also sure the bulls organization is putting pressure on him to return after being cleared. At the end of the day, bulls pay the bills. But it is best for his career if he comes back on his own terms even if that means he and the club don't see eye to eye.
chenmt View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chenmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 7:59am
i wouldn't worry about the heat running out of gas. Lebron is playing a season low 37.6 min in March during their crazy streak. As is Bosh
2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 9:40am
Is commerical is hilarious with Kyrie Iriving.

rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by chenmt

i wouldn't worry about the heat running out of gas. Lebron is playing a season low 37.6 min in March during their crazy streak. As is Bosh

hahaha, I like how we're all talking about D Rose and this guy just randomly puts this comment in. Anyways, everyone has good points about D Rose. He's not confident in dunking off that leg yet, if Bulls don't have good chances then it's almost pointless to play. What ppl don't understand/know about injections that athletes use is that it blocks the pain receptors. So next time when it really hurts, you don't know until it's too late and you break something. The injections for your health, are actually really stupid to use.
return2heaven View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote return2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 3:02pm
rurchan you're the last person that should have anything to say about people's posts

Those uncle drew vids are awesome
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 4:56pm
i dont think we will see rose back this season.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/25/2013 at 5:09pm
Rose has been medically cleared but his ass stays on the bench.  At this point in the season why play him?  With injuries to other Bulls they won't last long in the playoffs, no need to rush (yeah, I know he's been out for almost a year so it really isn't rushing) him back.  Let him finish the season without playing and let his injury fully heal.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by return2heaven

rurchan you're the last person that should have anything to say about people's posts 
Those uncle drew vids are awesome

I think he was maybe referring to the randomness of the post, not the validity of it Smile

27 and counting for the Heat, another slowish start and then BAM they trounce their opponent again
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 5:11am
I didn't see the game last night, but I saw that Miami dismissed Orlando pretty easily... then I saw why: No Nik Vucevic.  He had been averaging 22pts and 25 boards against Miami this season.  Only makes the Bynum trade sting more.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 6:14am
Lebron is a beast just missing another triple double. Only another 6 wins to tie the 71/72 Lakers record of 33 wins. Its nice to know that the Raptors were the first team lose to the heat and get the ball rolling. lol
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 1:46pm
i was pretty stoked when i heard vucevic was out, the heat are the team he racked up that 28 rebound game or whatever it was, pretty sure he got 20+ the next time around as well. no wade though either so they were both short handed.

im thinking noah will tough it out and play the next game too so it could be a tight one.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/26/2013 at 3:51pm
I was talking about how random the post was to the current conversation, but w/e. Lebron is just killing it with the stats. So close to a triple double again and good shooting percentages. He's just destroying teams. I wish Kobe had stats like that. They're just so different from each other. I feel like Lebron makes great plays and Kobe makes crazy shots out of nothing. 
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 1:45am
that was a big win for the mavs. man, if griffins shot had of counted at the end of regulation that would of been something special.
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 5:03am

^That play at the end of regulation was ridiculous and would have been nuts had it counted.  It was pretty clearly a foul, though, and the foul is what sprung Griffin to get the separation to even put the shot up.  A great "almost" play.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 9:11am
Mavs only 1 game behind the last playoffs  spot now. Hoping for the Lakers to continue their tailspin and the Mavs to continue their winning Tongue
Backside10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Backside10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 11:26am

Mavs only 1 game behind the last playoffs  spot now. Hoping for the Lakers to continue their tailspin and the Mavs to continue their winning Tongue

Cheers to that! Looking forward to a Laker-less playoffs!
Nitro Rook 156, Burton Cartels
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Backside10

[QUOTE=lightning80]

Cheers to that! Looking forward to a Laker-less playoffs!

what haha nooooo!!

Catching a Denver vs Brooklyn game this friday! Super stoked. I'm still a little bummed their 15 game winning streak was broken by Hornets!
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 7:44pm
Heats lost to the Bulls can't believe it.. I guess it's good for them now focus on healing, resting up and the play offs.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Blur510

Heats lost to the Bulls can't believe it.. I guess it's good for them now focus on healing, resting up and the play offs.

I know, pretty awesome game! Can't believe they did it w/o DRose too.

Lakers record will never be broken. Smile
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 8:07pm

without noah as well! good win for the bulls, every team was playing damn hard to do it so it was going to happen sooner or later but i thought it would be the spurs....at least it wasnt the hornets!

2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 9:51pm
Sigh Warriors...WTF!
Looked so lazy and out-of-it.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/27/2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Blur510

No Rose and no Noah so just a run of the mill team. Another sluggish start but couldn't make it back this time even with Wade back in there
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 6:50am
Sick run by the heat but that Lakers record is looking untouchable now.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 9:39am
The Lakers record WILL be untouchable. Lebron got away with so many hard fouls, you can see it on all the replays during the game and during the top 10 plays. When a few of the Bulls' guys were dunking, Lebron fouls them, gets away with it, then complains about getting a technical when he clearly saw Boozer coming, lowered his shoulder, and put all his weight into it. Too bad Boozer barely moved and looked at Lebron like he was a lil kid. #hittheweightslebron. Bulls beating Heat w/o Rose and Noah is pretty crazy, that shows a lot of heart and determination by the Bulls
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 11:20am
The Heat (and Cavs, for that matter) had problems with the Celtics back when Thibidou was the asst. coach in Boston.  Lebron doesn't like the hard fouls, who does?  It comes with having the target on your back, people will try anything to knock you off your game.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 11:39am
Winning that many consecutive games in a professional environment, record or not is a hell of an achievement. But it only takes another group of guys showing up more ready to play than you are to put it to an end, with your all-stars or otherwise. Lovin that the streak ended, but they're certainly lookin like the team to beat come playoff time.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 1:23pm
Bulls beat the Heat w/o Noah and Rose. Now, Rose can't say that the Bulls don't have the players/pieces to compete for a championship. He should just come back and start playing now and make a run for the title.
tk177 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote tk177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 3:21pm

Bulls beat the Heat w/o Noah and Rose. Now, Rose can't say that the Bulls don't have the players/pieces to compete for a championship. He should just come back and start playing now and make a run for the title.

Bulls winning last night is fools gold and Rose knows it. Just 2 weeks ago the Bulls lost to the Kings by 42 points. If Rose want the Bulls to go deep in the playoffs he should've been playing by now but he obviously doesn't believe his team can compete for the title this year
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mluu003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 4:58pm
it was just one game. i wouldn't say the bulls have all the players necessary to come out of the east.
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/28/2013 at 5:20pm

yeah because we all know the that bulls team is the best team ever..   in all seriousness, I don't think anyone can beat the Heat in a 7 or 5 game series.  
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2013 at 8:24am
Predictions for the Lakers off season?

1. Howard stays or goes?
2. Pau Gasol gets traded and in typical Lakers fashion they get a nice haul for him?
3. Chris Paul decides to be a Laker?
4.  Meta gets amnesty tag smacked on his back?
5.  etc
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/29/2013 at 9:56am
All I know is that Kobe was walking around on crutches after last night's loss to the Bucks.  He better get well soon or the playoffs become less likely.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 33>