2012/13 NCAA Basketball Thread.

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <12345>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012/13 NCAA Basketball Thread.
    Posted: Feb/25/2013 at 6:06pm
Not going to be home this weekend to see Dookies/Miami....I'm not sure I want to see it anyway. LOL
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2013 at 6:25am
I think that game could tell us a lot or nothing at all.  IF one of those teams can really take over a game because of their matchups, rather than unforced turnovers, that would tell us something.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 1:22pm
The 7th time the No.1 seed has been beaten with Minnesota taking down Indiana. This March is going to be crazy
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local
1st Trip of Winter 2012; Anthony Lakes

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/27/2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by j_lucky84

WOO! go Zags! #2 if only for a little bit! The upcoming Duke/Miami game is startin to look like a killer match! Hate the DUkies, so i'll be pullin for the Canes all the way! It is kinda cool to see someone OTHER than JUST UNC and Duke playing out for the top of the ACC.

Woah! I was kinda wondering if Minnesota would pull out a win against Indiana last night.. Really wish i could've seen some of that game! Minnesota's not a great team, but they've had some good home wins (and add another here). Better yet, the Zags have a (small) chance of bein #1 at the release of the new polls next week! That would be awesome!
Of course, if the Dukies take care of Miami, they'll certainly jump the Bulldogs. All the more reason I'll be cheerin loud for Miami on Saturday!!!!
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 6:37am
Yeah, I think that duke needs to first take care of virginia tonight, which I think they will.  But if they lose, that opens up the door for the Zags.  I could see Miami jumping them or Indiana staying in first (which would be the second time they have lost and remained 1st).

However, I think Gonzaga will get a number 1 seed in the tournament if they win out.  I think BYU tonight and the tournament can be tricky though.  I would have never thought that they would get a 1 seed, seeing how weak the WCC is this year.  But, when it is all said and done, every other team is going to have 4-5 losses when they pick the bracket, so if Zags are sitting with two reasonable losses, they are going to be a 1 seed.

Jaydoc08 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Jaydoc08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 6:54am
Have to love PSU beating Michigan, that's their first division win.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 7:08am
Unbelievable reallyy.  The talent gap between those teams is amazing.  And it isn't like Penn State is all about hustle and teamwork either.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/28/2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

Yeah, I think that duke needs to first take care of virginia tonight, which I think they will.  But if they lose, that opens up the door for the Zags.  I could see Miami jumping them or Indiana staying in first (which would be the second time they have lost and remained 1st).
However, I think Gonzaga will get a number 1 seed in the tournament if they win out.  I think BYU tonight and the tournament can be tricky though.  I would have never thought that they would get a 1 seed, seeing how weak the WCC is this year.  But, when it is all said and done, every other team is going to have 4-5 losses when they pick the bracket, so if Zags are sitting with two reasonable losses, they are going to be a 1 seed.

I would be torn choosing between Duke and Virginia. I have nothing against UVA as a program, but i ABSOLUTELY DESPISE their head coach, Tony Bennett. Perhaps the MIR space station will fall out of the sky and land on John Paul Jones arena. That'd be a win in my book lol.

Gonzaga's loss at home against Illinois is glaring argument against a #1 seed this year. The only upside was that the Illini were ranked at the time. If the Zags win out, I believe it hard to really say a 2-loss team shouldn't be in the mix, as all the other contenders have some duping losses of their own.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 12:11am
Michigan vs Michigan State certainly lived up to its billing, a steal and finish from Trey Burke sealed the win 58-57
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:48am
Great steal by Trey Burke.  I HATED it.  But he really is a great player
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 7:49am
Gonzaga did it.  Number 1 in the nation.  Though I think they would lose to everyone in the top 10 in a 2 out of 3 series.
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 1:19pm
No.1 in the nation and still possibly not the no.1 seed in their bracket?
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

Michigan vs Michigan State certainly lived up to its billing, a steal and finish from Trey Burke sealed the win 58-57

I didn't catch the entire game, but caught the end of it on Sportscenter. Hell of a play on that steal!

And WOOOOO! As a born-and-bred Spokanite, I couldnt be prouder that Gonzaga reached such accolades as a #1 ranking, as short-lived as it may be. I feel Mark Few's squad has a tendency to play down to their competition at times. Indiana and Duke have a better SOS for the remainder of the season, and either could likely take the reigns. I think the Zags will play better if they lose that #1 ranking before tourney selection begins. Not rooting for them to lose by any means, just would rather see em in a role as the hunter rather than hunted.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 10:00am

Originally posted by mj2delmenico

I didn't catch the entire game, but caught the end of it on Sportscenter. Hell of a play on that steal!

And WOOOOO! As a born-and-bred Spokanite, I couldnt be prouder that Gonzaga reached such accolades as a #1 ranking, as short-lived as it may be. I feel Mark Few's squad has a tendency to play down to their competition at times. Indiana and Duke have a better SOS for the remainder of the season, and either could likely take the reigns. I think the Zags will play better if they lose that #1 ranking before tourney selection begins. Not rooting for them to lose by any means, just would rather see em in a role as the hunter rather than hunted.

The problem is, I don't think they will lose.  just the WCC tournament ahead for team, and only 1 team has a shot at them.    However, I do think they may take offense to not being the overall number 1, and perhaps the committee could still give them a 2 seed if they nearly lose in the WCC tournament (unlikely), and that could make them feel they have a chip on their shoulder.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 10:55am
Anybody catch the end of alabama last night.  Comebacks don't count when you are just beating the spread, but 5 needed three pointers in 2 minutes was amazing.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 2:21pm

The problem is, I don't think they will lose.  just the WCC tournament ahead for team, and only 1 team has a shot at them.    However, I do think they may take offense to not being the overall number 1, and perhaps the committee could still give them a 2 seed if they nearly lose in the WCC tournament (unlikely), and that could make them feel they have a chip on their shoulder.

No no, I wasn't meaning that Gonzaga would have to lose a game to lose the number one spot. With strong conferences comes strong schedules, comes strong conference tournies. Certainly anyone in the top 3, and likely top 4, could upturn the Zags' #1 rating if they go undefeated. Zags with a #1 seed in the tourney would be a SICK bid though :D
HAVEN2135 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote HAVEN2135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 3:29pm
Michigan better learn how to play defense against all opponents or it is going to be a short dance.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 10:40am

No no, I wasn't meaning that Gonzaga would have to lose a game to lose the number one spot. With strong conferences comes strong schedules, comes strong conference tournies. Certainly anyone in the top 3, and likely top 4, could upturn the Zags' #1 rating if they go undefeated. Zags with a #1 seed in the tourney would be a SICK bid though :D

Well with Miami, Georgetown, Indiana losing, Michigan looking weak, the number #1 is safe for now.  I think duke winning out and sweeping ACC tourney might be the only threat to the number 1 ranking.  
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by HAVEN2135

Michigan better learn how to play defense against all opponents or it is going to be a short dance.

They are definitely vulnerable.  I think the dance is going to be a lot about matchups.  I am curious as to how much regional placement will play a role.  A lot of great teams have locked it down at home and then been vulnerable on the road.  So how will a "neutral" court play out.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/07/2013 at 11:26am

Well with Miami, Georgetown, Indiana losing, Michigan looking weak, the number #1 is safe for now.  I think duke winning out and sweeping ACC tourney might be the only threat to the number 1 ranking.  

That certainly helped! GTown was lookin hot over the last month, too! I'm always inclined to pick those teams that started a bit slow but got on a hot streak in jan/feb. Duke sweeping the rest of their games pretty much would guarantee them the #1 ranking and outright #1 seed.
The #1 poll ranking is just bragging rights. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter where you rank if you can't win in March.
I'm gonna be boarding for Selection Sunday (Mar. 17), so I'll have to check out the brackets when i get home that evening. No team has shown they're an unstoppable force yet, so we should be lookin at some really good games (and some REALLY ugly brackets) haha.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 6:57am
And not for a number 1 seed, but Michigan state made a statement last night when they needed to, so they'll still be considered a top team going into the conference tourneys despite losing 3 of their last 4.  I am amazed at how tough the big ten is, and think that tournament could be better than ever.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 9:21am
^ Michigan State is always a force when the tournament starts, regardless of their record.  Izzo has a way to getting his team to perform at the highest level in March.  Lots of respect for that program.

The Big 10 is a killer conference for basketball.  Look at the losses for Indiana, Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State - with a few exceptions all of their losses are within the conference.

Outside of the Big 10 I'm picking Duke and Syracuse to go far in the tourney.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 9:24am
Not just losses within their own conference, but mostly losses to each other.  I think those 4 should be in different regions, just so there is a chance of a conference monopoly at the final four.

Duke is a strong pick.  I am also looking at louisville and florida.

I was thinking of riding Georgetown until Villanova controlled them last game.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/11/2013 at 10:06am
I'm not so sure about Florida. They've done well, but in a crappy bball conference. They're 4-1 against top 25 teams, but all 4 wins have been at home (the one loss was at Zona). They haven't proven they can win against tough teams on the road/neutral sites, which is really where the elite show their clout.
I wouldn't pick UNM to go terribly far into the tourney, but they could easily be a sweet 16 bid, and possibly an 8. Even in their losses, (with the exception of SDSU, 34 points, wth!), they kept the games competitive. Put em against a team who can control tempo and really slow down the game, and I believe they'd be in trouble.

There doesn't appear to be that outright "obvious" pick this year. Lots of good teams with lot of different looks to the game.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/11/2013 at 1:14pm
I am definitely less sure about Florida after this last weekend.  I think Duke is moving it's way into the "obvious pick" position. If they win the ACC, I think everybody is picking them because they have all the momentum and a ton of talent.  Where everybody else who has comparable talent have lost 1 or 2 in their last 5 games.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/13/2013 at 3:56pm
I caught a bit of the Valpo conf. championship game yesterday. I didn't realize it had been so long since they had been in the Tourney! I wish em well, though I doubt to see em out of the first round.

My Cougs (who are playing for nothing but what one could barely call bragging rights) face their arch-rival Huskies tonight. UW took both regular season games (winning by 5 in Pullman, and 4 when at home). Very close games, but I'm hoping WSU can avoid the sweep tonight. <3

Does anyone here watch the Selection Sunday shows? I generally like watchin em and having them talk about the teams. But the 6 hours of drudgery where 42 people make their predictions like they're the oracle.
I'll be snowboarding this weekend, so I'll miss it and have to do a lil bit of reading come Monday :).
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2013 at 12:09pm
Wow... The Michigan/Wisconsin game was totally a tale of 2 halves. 17-20 halftime score to 59-68. Crazy!
Wisconsin is always a tough team to figure out in the tourney. It's felt in recent years he's had a buncha big guys who could play excellent D, but would shoot 3 bombs at will. They were a hell of a team when they got hot, but they could just as easily go 4/22 and lose a game of which they determined the pace. Bo Ryan's team looks to be a bit different this year. Only one starter who's over 6'6. But they shot nearly twice as many 3's as UM did today, which leads me to believe the offensive STRUCTURE hasn't changed. While i enjoy watching the Badgers win, I'd give em 1, maybe 2 wins in the tourney before their dependency on the 3 buries em.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2013 at 2:05pm
Yeah, and Michigan was up 18-10 before Wisc ended the last 4 minutes of regulation strong.  When they shoot, they are dangerous.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2013 at 2:06pm
^^ but man did Florida look strong today!
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/15/2013 at 5:24pm
...and the Terps put the DERP on the Dookies!!! OMG insane!
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by mommehK

...and the Terps put the DERP on the Dookies!!! OMG insane!

There was cable at the cabin, but no ESPN (WTF?!), so I missed keeping track of the mid stages of the ACC tourney. Watched a bit of the second half of the Miami/UNC game. UNC has had much more tourney success than Miami, and while I normally cheer for the underdog, I felt myself rooting for Roy Williams' team to pull it out. NC was kinda the ACC underdog this season, so I was either cheering for that, or for Roy's kick-ass checkered jacket.

Go Zags!
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/17/2013 at 8:12pm
Honestly from a full-season glance, UNC was the underdog in this game...early season they were less than stellar, and when Roy implemented a line change they really started to pick things up. Miami slaughtered them earlier this year, but today was an amazing game (until the last 3:30).

I can't decide whether I love or hate Roy's super-plaid jacket. He's worn it for a couple seasons now...like today, I couldn't stand it, but a previous time before I was all about him rockin' it. LOL

I looked at the bracket briefly this afternoon, and was quite disgusted to see UNC only at an 8 seed. Get to face Kansas in the 2nd round...WTG NCAA. Glad to see Duke dropped to a 2 seed at least. I was getting seriously pissed to hear them still in the 1-seed discussions AFTER they got beat by Maryland.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my bracket.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 9:19am

Honestly from a full-season glance, UNC was the underdog in this game...early season they were less than stellar, and when Roy implemented a line change they really started to pick things up. Miami slaughtered them earlier this year, but today was an amazing game (until the last 3:30).

I can't decide whether I love or hate Roy's super-plaid jacket. He's worn it for a couple seasons now...like today, I couldn't stand it, but a previous time before I was all about him rockin' it. LOL

I looked at the bracket briefly this afternoon, and was quite disgusted to see UNC only at an 8 seed. Get to face Kansas in the 2nd round...WTG NCAA. Glad to see Duke dropped to a 2 seed at least. I was getting seriously pissed to hear them still in the 1-seed discussions AFTER they got beat by Maryland.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my bracket.

I do recall seeing Roy's jacket in seasons past. It's no longer a "new" story, I just like the colors, I guess haha. "Off" year or not, It's hard for me to ever say UNC as an underdog, ESPECIALLY when tourney time is looming haha. Yes Miami did sweep em for the season, convincingly, but UNC is seldom ill-prepared when March rolls around. I wouldn't argue their 8 seed is too far off what I would've expected. They simply lacked the paramount wins they generally accumulate over the course of a season, and had only one more conference win than NC State did (who also received an 8-seed bid).

Some of the seedings do seem misrepresented, but it looks like it could create some really good matchups early on in the tourney. Oregon as a 12 seed is a certain sleeper, and their matchup with OkSt (in an undeserved 5-spot) should be good, regardless of seeding. Saint Louis has had a great season. It'd be cool for the little school to make a run of it. I could see them surprising anyone in the upper half of that region.

As for your bracket, perhaps you could buy a small turtle, and place lettuce bits on teams equidistant from it. Then whichever he chooses to eat becomes your pick. You'll be a shoe-in to take home the bacon! Are you doing any of the espn/yahoo bracket challenges for $$?
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 12:18pm
^What do you mean you don't know what you are doing...it's easy.  Louisville, Florida, Ohio State and Miami in the Final four with Louisville beating Miami in the final.
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 2:59pm

^What do you mean you don't know what you are doing...it's easy.  Louisville, Florida, Ohio State and Miami in the Final four with Louisville beating Miami in the final.

Are you talking about the same Florida team who 7-6 on the road (none against teams in the tourney), and 0-6 in games decided by less than 10 points? Solid.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 3:03pm
^^LOLOL

lucky I'd love to have a little turtle heehee but then I'd be distracted playing with a turtle instead of doing my brackets. I will probably do either/both ESPN or Yahoo...going to look at them tonight.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 5:14pm
I'm on the road for a couple of days which means I have my nights free to over-analyze the brackets for our office pool.  I'm going to have to scan and email my picks to get my sheets in on time. 
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/18/2013 at 5:43pm
Just did my Yahoo bracket...named it This Brack is Whack. LOL
Backside10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Backside10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 6:28am
Any thoughts on the PAC12? Even with the highest ranked teams UA and Ucla only receiving 6 seeds, I still think the PAC will flop this year....and this is coming from a west coaster. One expert thinks the PAC will get a big donut in the win column in the first round!
Nitro Rook 156, Burton Cartels
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 6:32am

Are you talking about the same Florida team who 7-6 on the road (none against teams in the tourney), and 0-6 in games decided by less than 10 points? Solid.

Yep, that one.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Backside10

Any thoughts on the PAC12? Even with the highest ranked teams UA and Ucla only receiving 6 seeds, I still think the PAC will flop this year....and this is coming from a west coaster. One expert thinks the PAC will get a big donut in the win column in the first round!

I think there is a big possibility that they won't win a game.  But more realistically, I don't think anyone is getting past the round of 32.  They would all be playing WAY up if they advance.  
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/19/2013 at 3:54pm
How's everyone think the Gaels will go? Only lost 3 of their last 22 but all to the Zags. I always take an interest in them as there's so many Australians at the school
j_lucky84 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote j_lucky84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 7:25am

Just did my Yahoo bracket...named it This Brack is Whack. LOL

Nice! I have a feeling that, although I didn't use that name, it will end up being a good descriptor lol.

Originally posted by Backside10

I think there is a big possibility that they won't win a game.  But more realistically, I don't think anyone is getting past the round of 32.  They would all be playing WAY up if they advance.  

The second round is not unattainable for a number of teams. UCLA's matchup against the Golden Gophers looks to be pretty balanced (though the loss of Jordan Adams doesn't help). Oregon's match against OkSt will be difficult, but Oregon has shown spurts of brilliance this season (that's been coupled with spurts of crapping their pants). If they can cut down on the turnovers (they averaged 13 per game in the pac12 tourney, despite winning it), that could turn out to be competitive.

In any case it's a big step forward from last year when the Buffs were the only Pac team to get in the mix.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 7:55pm
Did anyone create a TruSnow Yahoo group for tourney bracket picks?
No Sig... I'm just not that witty or creative
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/20/2013 at 8:46pm
All the cool kids are doing an ESPN bracket with Thrive...I haven't heard anyone say anything about a TROUTdoors Yahoo bracket this year.
dking View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
06KW01

Quote dking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 12:54pm
Wow!! St. Mary's and Davidson almost pull off the upsets. Southern doing a job on the Zags so far. Gotta love the tourney.
No Sig... I'm just not that witty or creative
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 3:30pm
Why oh why did I put my faith in Pitt?  I had no reason to, and darn if it didn't ruin my bracket.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/21/2013 at 4:58pm
Apparently my brack was whack...because Yahoo doesn't even know I created it. Bastards!
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 12:28am
Would've been nice to see the Gaels win it but shooting 33% isn't gonna cut it. Memphis had 12 blocks on the back of their big dude with 8
Geez View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Geez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/22/2013 at 5:25am

I know Harvard was the underdog, but I was still pulling for New Mexico.  When their college careers end, the Harvard players still graduate with a Harvard degree.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>