Jamers99 - Lady or Tramp-

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  123>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jamers99 - Lady or Tramp-
    Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 7:46am
Received this from jamers99 today, she's such a delicate little flower:

====================================================
Sent by : jamers99
Sent : 05/Nov/2012 at 7:58am

Oh you have been on a forum longer than me. Your right, YOU ARE more badass. shtook off.. lol you all look like whiney little bitches. "name calling" whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa. I was simply making a post looking for others that might be interested in the same topic. 

To show up in someone's thread, instantly discredit because they are new to forum, and talk shit to a girl really does make you honorable. 

FAGGOT.

====================================================

Wow, she dropped f a g g o t (damn autocorrect) on me, wonder what else she does with that filthy mouth of hers... strong language from such a pristine young lady... I mean tramp.  Apparently she's butt-hurt about her crappy thread getting shut down.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:01am
Dang Jams, kinda harsh dontcha think?

-b

EDIT: P.S.  I agree Jamers should be shamed for throwing homosexual slurs, not okay.  OK?
get bent
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:03am
TRAMP, hands down. That name-calling comment was me. I didn't think saying "I like taco's" was grounds for being called a troll. And why even use the word f@g? Last I checked, ctoma doesn't do any 'favors' while mopping up the booths.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Local
Local
October shred

Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:05am
Really? Time to throw out a homosexual slur at someone?

Weak Sauce
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:07am
Originally posted by julius77

TRAMP, hands down. That name-calling comment was me. I didn't think saying "I like taco's" was grounds for being called a troll. And why even use the word f@g? Last I checked, ctoma doesn't do any 'favors' while mopping up the booths.

Dude, I just mop up the mess, nothing more, nothing less.  Oh, and eat some popcorn.  No favors from this mopper.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:08am
If you ever change your mind, I have 2 crisp George Washington's with your name on them. Think about it.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:11am
^ Appreciate the offer but as a professional mopper I cannot violate the Mopper's Code.  Although 2 crisp George's.... hmmm... nah, can't do it.
kikko View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:24am
well ctoma, you did say her reviews were shitty... DEMS IZ FIDING WERDZ DAWG
Fear does not stop death, it stops life...
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:29am
^ chill dawg.  WHY YOU MAD.

lmao, I had to quote her...

Apparently I am not the only one who thinks her "reviews" were a heaping pile of crap:

jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 8:31am
If she didn't sign off as homosexual i woulda said lady...
but that was uncalled for.
+1 Tramp.
Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 9:35am
lol @ her thread getting shut down and not this one. 

She looks hot, so I'll let it slide.

Then again, betty jackets can be deceiving.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 9:55am
Now I'm curious, where's the thread in question?  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Here is a link to the thread that got it all started

"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by letourneau41

Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Here is a link to the thread that got it all started

That thread gets better every time I read it.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Don Otto Chair - Nevados de Chillan, Chile

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:39am
I don't know why or how I do it, but as soon as I mention my love for Tacos, all hell breaks loose.  

I don't know if it speaks about my destructive nature, or to the power that tacos have over our lives.  

meditate on this, I will.  
-zakk

zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:42am
oh, and as far as this little girl using those words in a disgusting and dehumanizing way in a PM to a learned and trusted eFrend of mine, it really only shows the level (and I use that term in the loosest sense imaginable) of her thinking and the utter lack of creative insults and I have come to expect, love and cherish from all of you.  

that, was the mother of all run on sentences as well, BTW.  I'm KILLING it today!
-zakk

julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:43am
^Continue to eat taco's, you must.
dpboarder98 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote dpboarder98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:44am
This is hands down the funniest thing I've read on here in a while
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by julius77

^Continue to eat taco's, you must.

gotta be honest, I'm scared to mention tacos ever again.  any i have no idea why ctoma is always my partner in crime as soon as tacos are mentioned.  maybe he has a mutation that makes him post in internet forums whenever tacos are mentioned?  

if any of you kids need a science fair project that is sure to have you repeat the 5th grade, testing the above hypothesis would do it.  
-zakk

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:53am
I'm not even sure Jamers is even a she, the grammar and vocabulary sounds like they were taught from a 3rd grade level. an entire thread about snowboard quotes? LMAO really just a obvious troll failed attempt to rack in points with another registered account.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by zakk

I don't know why or how I do it, but as soon as I mention my love for Tacos, all hell breaks loose.  

Quit trolling the internet forums and pushing your views of tacos on us all.  There are many fine people out there who would much rather have a nice Quesadilla or Fajita.  You seem to think that there is only one use for a tortilla shell......
"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:01am

Quit trolling the internet forums and pushing your views of tacos on us all.  There are many fine people out there who would much rather have a nice Quesadilla or Fajita.  You seem to think that there is only one use for a tortilla shell......

No, I'm a big fan of burritos as well.  but if the internet can't handle my love for tacos, Ullr save us all if I start mentioning south american beers and burritos to go with it.  
-zakk

Skio25 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Just board at the cabin

Quote Skio25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:24am

No, I'm a big fan of burritos as well.  but if the internet can't handle my love for tacos, Ullr save us all if I start mentioning south american beers and burritos to go with it.  

I bought a beefy 5 layer burrito from taco bell a few months ago and it gave me food poisoning. It was ready 4 seconds after I ordered it when nobody else was in the store, I was up crapping and puking simultaneously all night.
Moral of the story: never get your taco's from taco bell.
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:24am

Until they make a Doritos Locos quesadilla or fajita, then it's all about the taco.

Oh yeah, did you guys hear that they're testing out a Cool Ranch flavored shell now?  Who says dreams don't come true.
| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:29am
^^^ didn't the entire taco survey start when I tried to raise your level of social consciousness by suggesting you should all be supporting the #ows 99% folks?  Well you should.  And I'm still upset by it.  So there.

-b
get bent
mrrorydigital View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote mrrorydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:41am
Did somebody say tacos?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:45am
Someone needs to tell the foul-mouthed young hussy:

zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

^^^ didn't the entire taco survey start when I tried to raise your level of social consciousness by suggesting you should all be supporting the #ows 99% folks?  Well you should.  And I'm still upset by it.  So there.

-b

i think you're right.  i need to go find that thread
-zakk

BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 12:18pm
gosh, if i could pick 3 guys to go into battle with on here, itd be: CT, Zakk and probably DTJ. nobody talks bad about tacos....no one.
zakk View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote zakk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by BoxStomper

gosh, if i could pick 3 guys to go into battle with on here, itd be: CT, Zakk and probably DTJ. nobody talks bad about tacos....no one.

with those three, the only battle you'd win is the war against undrank beer Cool
-zakk

Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 12:36pm
First off, I really hope nobody on here would judge anyone else based on sexuality. It's 2012 not 1950, and I think these forums are inclusive enough to welcome everyone. But there really was no need to start throwing bombs and its always going to go badly once that starts.

Cant we all just agree that America loves tacos, America freakin rules, and move forwards.
rideclaps802 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote rideclaps802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 1:51pm
i still dont like tacos. backwards step
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by rideclaps802

i still dont like tacos. backwards step

Communist.
BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 2:20pm
he must live in north korea, nobody in the free world dislikes tacos
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 2:32pm
This thread is so freaking full of win I can't stop laughing!

Oh, and now I want some dammit tacos...I've already had dinner...
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 2:41pm

That is exactly! what happened.. guess it was one of those food poisoning effects where sh!t was coming out the wrong end figuratively speaking, the spazzing that happened after.

So you think her scores are bad?
Beat her to it..
) = cant upload a damn picture. keeps saying wrong file type.

keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 2:56pm
lol too much reading.. but this came from calling you a troll and tacos... nice 
derbytownjoe View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote derbytownjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 3:17pm

with those three, the only battle you'd win is the war against undrank beer Cool

HAHAHAHA i could definately help win THAT war!

on a side note... im outta beer Cryand tomorrow theres no alcohol sales due to this thing theyre calling an election...Angry
Im Himmel gibt's kein Bier, drum trinken wir es hier.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mommehK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 4:19pm
Bad beer planning there joe.... :\
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by derbytownjoe

on a side note... im outta beer Cryand tomorrow theres no alcohol sales due to this thing theyre calling an election...Angry
WAT.
Is prohibition really observed on election day? wtf?!
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 4:50pm
Was it the homosexual comment or troll comment that did it? The things I miss for not longing in everyday... Got a bit out of hand .
If only Queensland had snow...
LittleShooey View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LittleShooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 5:01pm
Nobody ever flames me on the web.

I've come across this tasty little morsel of an account before. Pretty sure there is a secondary. It may even have been ± a couple of user ID's. Made one, then made the other. 
Senior TS dinosaur drawer-er.
rideclaps802 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote rideclaps802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 5:20pm

he must live in north korea, nobody in the free world dislikes tacos

you take that back, i dont wear jeans snowboarding
MathiasM View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MathiasM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/05/2012 at 5:41pm
Holy hell that shit was hilarious. I had to do some back work on what happen here but funniest thing ive seen all day. Tramp for sure. And a point ho.
JoeyGlazer View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote JoeyGlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 3:04am
jamers removed her cutie-pie photo. Too bad, I had some fwapping scheduled for today.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 3:11am
^ Wow, that's just wrong...

Originally posted by LittleShooey

Nobody ever flames me on the web.

Okay, here's your flame... you have a crap screen name, sounds like something I would put on my LittleFeety. 
richardvoyageur View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote richardvoyageur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 3:20am
Really hoping she appears in the thread and starts talking tacos.  Wink
snowj720 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Wish it was cold in my backyard all year long.....

Quote snowj720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Skio25

lol @ her thread getting shut down and not this one. 

She looks hot, so I'll let it slide.

Then again, betty jackets can be deceiving.
Life as a pretty white girl must be tough for her
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Lux

WAT.

Ya is that for real DTJ?  I've never heard of any sober-voting campaign before, that's just silly.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 8:36am
Originally posted by robnezz23

Originally posted by Lux

WAT.

Ya is that for real DTJ?  I've never heard of any sober-voting campaign before, that's just silly.
C'mon Robnezz23, you telling me you've never heard of the dangers of drinking and voting? It's more dangerous then sober voting, but also much more fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>