Extra 10-20% off select Purchases
More Info - Join Now
0 Staff | 12 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 403,757 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > Travel, Resorts & Regional Riders > East Coast Riders

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Ontario Canada Resorts

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1234 5>

Poll Question: Which resort(s) is(are) your favourite(s)-
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [1.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [0.39%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
501 [98.04%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ontario Canada Resorts
    Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by fj5

Dude, the board is $550 regular... down to $380 right now, plus a free $80 board bag, plus a free $25 t-shirt, plus free international shipping... and I didn't have to pay customs or brokerage across the border.  A 2013 all wood custom flying v... or a libtech trs without magnetraction... at a fraction of the cost!  You can't go wrong.

Sooo... I got a bill from FedEx today in the mail... turns out they're charging me $60.61 for customs and brokerage... OUCH.  Do they really expect me to pay this? Ugh... turns out other people had collections agencies contacting them when they didn't pay.  Sigh. Cry  Still a great deal overall though.
Check out my channel & SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/fj5
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:12pm
I wanna go but looking at the weather.. .doesn't look good, getting warmer again! and they have the wrong stuff falling, so I'm gonna guess that the local hills,(glen eden) isn't gonna be looking pretty

FJ5, that sucks man, you were so happy you were in the clear, I thought you were golden too! usually if you ship USPS there isn't any fees.  what other people are getting chases by collections agencies?
so your prices comes upto something like $440 pretty much the cost of shipping.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:23pm
hes fj5, if your in toronto, why dont you just ship to buffalo for pickup? thats how l do that 
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 10:33pm
^^ Yeah, about $445 after everything... still ain't bad for all the stuff I got.  I'm still happy.  Just sucks to get this afterwards.  Apparently FedEx charges you after whereas UPS before.  I had no choice as Thrive chooses the shipper and shipping method.  I think the price of shipping would have been more, that's really just the tax on the goods and the $10 brokerage fee.

rye, shipping to buffalo isn't really that convenient for me.  I'd rather have it come to my door. :)
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 7:07pm
Just wanted to send a shoutout to all my Ontario peeps, HELLO FROM JAY PEAK! WOOOOOO! Big smile  

Snow is... not ideal... lots of ice.  Super cold -20 deg C weather... hopefully not as cold tomorrow.  Happy shredding all!
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2013 at 8:50pm
you went on the bus tour?? l think its called dc events?
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 9:47pm
^ I did indeed.  Today was about -18 deg C again... so cold on the lifts.  Cold burn!!!
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 2:23pm
Hittin' up Blue this Saturday for some night riding... anyone else reachin'?
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 3:30pm
Bah! I'm reaching Sunday man. I work every Saturday. Going to be my first ride day after my back injury 2 weeks ago. Will butter the shit out of Blue like it was french toast.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 5:01pm
Thought you said you'd take it easy till Killington.  Well, glad you're all healed up man.  I'm going to work on buttering tomorrow too.  Hopefully I can get those switch 180 tail butters like you!

I might go Monday with my gf, not sure yet.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 12:33am
Wow, seriously, that was the best conditions I have ever ridden at Blue Mountain... seriously EVER!  Real POW in Ontario, it was insane!!!  Hope this keeps up!

Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 2:34am
just about to leave the house now to shred Blue. I hope the overnight snowfall continues through the day. :D
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 6:43am
Originally posted by fj5

Wow, seriously, that was the best conditions I have ever ridden at Blue Mountain... seriously EVER!  Real POW in Ontario, it was insane!!!  Hope this keeps up!

was this friday? l went on friday morning after the snowstorm, pretty sick weather
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 6:50am
please post some blue photo and video please =) heard its free day todya if you have a volkswagon vin #
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 9:25am
Those photos were from last night (Saturday night).  I didn't bother with videos, I just wanted to enjoy as much of it as I could! LOL  FWIW, I said "EVER" and that means within the last 3-4 years!  Seriously.

Have fun Lux, lemme know what you think.

I may go tomorrow... still deciding.
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 5:15pm
Just got back, riding was great. Not the big powder mash that fj5 got yesterday but conditions were overall pretty good. Snow remained soft since it fell periodically throughout the day. Overall a great day today. First time on the slopes after 2 weeks to heal up. Konichiwa, bitches.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 6:35pm
Yo, confirmed, I'm goin' up tomorrow (Monday).  Meetup?

Goin' Friday with my gf too.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 6:00pm
Another awesome day at Blue... kinda choppy but still VERY fluffy!  Looks like we have a real winter this season.  Great news, they're building the SUPER PIPE!!!!! WOOOOO!!!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 6:10pm
That sounds like some amazing conditions, Moonstone had some soft powder on top, a couple of inches but near the end of the day a lot of ice was exposed.
Board got a beating ) =
I should be posting and checking this thread more often! in addition to the Captains log.
so far 3 days out ( =
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 6:28pm
I'm hitting up Blue Mountain on Sunday. jhoang, you gotta reach man!
Ya fj, I saw the pipe too, they bought new machinery to cut out a world-class pipe, finally.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 6:44pm
It snowed all day and they made snow all day at -13degC so instant fluff.  Piles up fast.  I got stuck at some flats and had to unbind, my foot sunk down about a foot at some parts.  Really nice float sections, particularly the North side after the steeps.  Had a bad fall when my 360 landed short and I caught toe edge and flew forward... fluff saved me from pain.  My car looked like a frosted icicle by the time I left in the early evening.

I'm seriously looking forward to that pipe!
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 5:24pm
oh dear, Do I smell a TruSnow Toronto meet up this month?! Wink
coolz, rye, keljai, jhoang6, fj5, lux
So far only me and FJ hooked up this season. Where are the rest of you guys?
Let's do it! We need to represent Ontario on this community :)

How does Sunday 17 February sound to you lot?
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 10:09pm
I may be there all weekend, Lux... 15-17, group trip again with some peeps.  I was originally thinking Fri/Sat only but maybe we can stay till Sunday.

Correction:  I don't think we're going long weekend anymore... but I may still go myself on the 17th to join you, Lux.  I still prefer weekdays so I can ride in the morning with my pass.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2013 at 5:37pm
Would be great to join you guys for a sesh this season, trying to get someone join me to go, I don't wanna drive up there myself. I dread the long 2 hr trek...

I won't know if 17th will work for me until I get closer to the date, My schedule keeps on changing.
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2013 at 6:49pm
FJ comes in from the east end, I come in from the west end. I'd be more than happy to give you a ride if you want to drop by first, and I'm sure FJ is generous too (right, FJ??).
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2013 at 8:36pm
Yeah man, we can carpool up and split gas.  We could meet at the Colossus Theatre off Hwy 400, what my friends and I usually do.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2013 at 12:01am
Blue had tonnes of snow from the storm and it kept snowing all day and continued as we left in the evening.  Still not as nice as last week, in my opinion.  The pow was heavier and sticky.  Not the light fluffy stuff from last week.  A few runs after grooming and you already had quite a bit of chop to go through.  Still pretty good, but wasn't the best... visibility was a bother too.  I imagine it'll be beautiful this weekend with sunny skies in the forecast.  Man, I love bluebirds after a huge storm!  Too bad I can't go tomorrow (Saturday)... have lots of snow to shovel at home. Dead
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2013 at 2:34am
U went to blue last night? What a trooper. Took me 3hrs to drive from bay and queen to Scarborough Town Center 
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2013 at 8:51am
I went in the morning actually... took about an hour longer than usual with the treacherous drive!  Got there around noon, left around 7pm.  I'm paying for it now though... not only did I shovel my gf's driveway with her fam... but came home to a fully covered driveway and walkway of my own to do all by my wonderful self.  If it's a bluebird on Monday, I might just go again.

How's your recovery going, rye?

Edit:  

That feeling of unbelievable relief when you finish something you thought would never end. Took over 3 hours.

What happens when you choose to go snowboarding on a storm day and don't come back till the next day. I need a massage.

Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 4:37pm
Just got back from Blue Mountain. I've never seen Blue so busy before. Absolutely ridiculous... fifteen minutes to do a run because of the line-up and people unable to figure out how to load a chairlift. I swear to god, there's a swarm of asian people at the start of each trail like it's some refugee camp. Zerg rush.

On the other hand, snow started off as good, then deteriorated very quickly into junk. There are too many people. It's a fricking slalom just to avoid them during any run.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 4:43pm
Holy shit FJ! you need a snowblower! haha but this is just of those one offs
Ridiculous amounts of snow. and in the wrong places haha this stuff needs to be concentrated on the hills.

Lux, FJ that sounds like a plan. I can meet up with someone off the 400 but count me as out until I can confirm, Feels like i might be flaky
I'm down with splitting gas too. would there be room for a snowboard bag?

I just came back from Moonstone, the snow there was great. soft and light, but it kept on sticking to my topsheet and built up! great conditions though.. blue bird. weather got pretty warm as the day progressed... maybe a little too warm. but it didn't hail like it was forecasted too.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Lux

Just got back from Blue Mountain. I've never seen Blue so busy before. Absolutely ridiculous... fifteen minutes to do a run because of the line-up and people unable to figure out how to load a chairlift. I swear to god, there's a swarm of asian people at the start of each trail like it's some refugee camp. Zerg rush.

On the other hand, snow started off as good, then deteriorated very quickly into junk. There are too many people. It's a fricking slalom just to avoid them during any run.
Man I'm glad I was at Moonstone. because the crowds there weren't as bad as it sounds like at blue! lines got backed up when the afternoon rolled around but its typical wait. and no refugee camps other than those little kids classes that were going on
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 4:49pm
l actually went to kissing bridge over the weekend. so mad. so l dont do park, and it was my frist time there. So l was apparently on the north end. saw 2 runs, 3rd is a park. wanted to avoid it. I was like wtf, waste of money. Turns out park is in middle, on other side there was like 30 more runs. Great price 2night pass for $40. Brought back my snowboard iron too ;P
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 4:56pm
lol coolz, thats awsome. didn't you go check the map at least when you notice there was only 2 runs?
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/10/2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

Holy shit FJ! you need a snowblower! haha but this is just of those one offs
Ridiculous amounts of snow. and in the wrong places haha this stuff needs to be concentrated on the hills.

Lux, FJ that sounds like a plan. I can meet up with someone off the 400 but count me as out until I can confirm, Feels like i might be flaky
I'm down with splitting gas too. would there be room for a snowboard bag?

I just came back from Moonstone, the snow there was great. soft and light, but it kept on sticking to my topsheet and built up! great conditions though.. blue bird. weather got pretty warm as the day progressed... maybe a little too warm. but it didn't hail like it was forecasted too.

If 3 in my car, it's best to bring just gear... bags just take up more space than necessary.  When are you guys thinking of hitting up next?  I prefer the weekedays, exponentially less busy and day riding is awesome, especially if we get lucky with a blue bird!
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2013 at 6:27am
IF a weekday, currently MOnday's work for me
Today is NOT a very good day. its about 0C!
was hoping to hit up Glen eden this evening to get the night riding on for $20! lol and practice some switch

Guess that works.. I can temporarily carry things in my bag and take it out afterwards.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2013 at 9:09am
Alright, how about next Monday?  Feb 18?  Who's down for an East Coast meetup at Blue?  Lux, can you take it off?  Rye, coolz, keljai?
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/11/2013 at 3:01pm
Yeah dude, Monday 18 is family day isn't it? Should have the day off, I'm gonna check and get back to you by tomorrow. Massive TruSnow Toronto-region shred session! :D

jhoang, hit me up on my phone if/when you're reaching Glen Eden. I'd like to actually use my 5x7 pass for a change... My new bindings are also coming in tomorrow. Would be much more appropriate compared to the super stiff SF45 I currently use.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 7:39am
Oh man, never mind!  That would be a horrible day to go, will be so packed with people, wouldn't it?  

How about this Friday?
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 4:25pm
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-snowboard-small-airblaster-freedom-snow-pants-W0QQAdIdZ455903836

selling airblaster freedom snowpants, let me know if you guys are interested, can let it go a bit cheaper for us ts'ers
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by rye

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-snowboard-small-airblaster-freedom-snow-pants-W0QQAdIdZ455903836

selling airblaster freedom snowpants, let me know if you guys are interested, can let it go a bit cheaper for us ts'ers

great price actually, saw them at skiis and biike literally yesterday for 160+tax
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Lux

Yeah dude, Monday 18 is family day isn't it? Should have the day off, I'm gonna check and get back to you by tomorrow. Massive TruSnow Toronto-region shred session! :D

jhoang, hit me up on my phone if/when you're reaching Glen Eden. I'd like to actually use my 5x7 pass for a change... My new bindings are also coming in tomorrow. Would be much more appropriate compared to the super stiff SF45 I currently use.
5x7? I thought that was only for Blue, they have it for Glen Eden as well???

Rye that looks like a pretty good price esp if you're even willing to drop the price some more for TS'ers I'm tempted to but I'm  in more need of boots or bindings right now
I can't this Friday. gotta work.
If monday does get busy with Fam day.. it would suck )=
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 5:18pm
Meh, I'll still ride on Monday regardless. I'm going to be there at 8:30 am, park RIGHT at the front of the south lodge. Bitches aint gonna stop me from hitting up the slopes, no matter what Tongue Family day or not. Riding in a group will make you less mindful of the lines too, more sociable and enjoyable. Sorry FJ, I work Friday
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 5:20pm
yeah got it but doesn't fit me hence gotta sell it. PM me if you are interested, im in scarborough, work downtown
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Lux

Meh, I'll still ride on Monday regardless. I'm going to be there at 8:30 am, park RIGHT at the front of the south lodge. Bitches aint gonna stop me from hitting up the slopes, no matter what Tongue Family day or not. Riding in a group will make you less mindful of the lines too, more sociable and enjoyable. Sorry FJ, I work Friday
8:30am?!
are you talking about Glen? or BLue?
if you're saying blue, what time are you leaving. 6AM?
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 5:47pm
Monday is for Blue Mountain. I'm going to leave my house by 7:15am to get there early for good parking spot. You need a ride? I can give you one if you want. Better than talking to myself during the whole drive lol. I can fit 3 people and their boards in the Yaris.
fj5 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Fly DC!

Quote fj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/12/2013 at 8:35pm
I'm going Tuesday now as well, Lux, you gonna do Monday and Tuesday?  jhoang6, Tuesday good for you?

Nice pants rye, I'm unloading some myself but thanks anyway!

EDIT:  I'm still considering Monday.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2013 at 3:24am
how you manage to fit 3 people in your yaris with board? l can barely fit me and my friend with boards?
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Quote jhoang6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2013 at 3:52am
Originally posted by fj5

I'm going Tuesday now as well, Lux, you gonna do Monday and Tuesday?  jhoang6, Tuesday good for you?

Nice pants rye, I'm unloading some myself but thanks anyway!

EDIT:  I'm still considering Monday.
I don't think Tuesday is good for me FJ but I will find out when Thursday comes.. my new schedule will be out then.

LUX yes a ride would be great! 7:15am Confused will let  you know later in the week if it still works. pending scheduling

Lol i'm surprised the yaris can fit 3 and gear. my corolla barely does but if neatly stacked it works!
Lux View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by jhoang6

I don't think Tuesday is good for me FJ but I will find out when Thursday comes.. my new schedule will be out then.

LUX yes a ride would be great! 7:15am Confused will let  you know later in the week if it still works. pending scheduling

Lol i'm surprised the yaris can fit 3 and gear. my corolla barely does but if neatly stacked it works!
Yeah sure thing, I can adjust the departure time if it's easier for you. Mind you, I'm leaving from Brampton, but I can also do Mississauga as a rendez-vouz with you before going to Blue. And yea the Yaris is amazing dude! I fit 4 people and all their camping gear in the little hatchback last summer!

FJ can you text me, I lost your number again (again).LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>