46 [58.97%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Superbowl Poll
    Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 4:18pm
Let's hear what you guys think, if you vote please say why you think the team you voted for will win.  My vote is for San Fran.  They have a better more versatile offense. I think they both have good defense but slight nod to SF offense
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 4:44pm
^Same. I'm taking the 49ers to win it. They just seem more well rounded in all areas as opposed to the Ravens. Even though Ravens are playing on a high and with a lot of motivation for ray ray's chance at another ring, I think they come up short. But should be a close and intense game!
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 7:10pm
i have a hunch the Ravens take it.
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Muse25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 7:40pm
Question is, who's gonna make me some money??
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/21/2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Muse25

Question is, who's gonna make me some money??

49's are favored 4.5 points..  Haha those odds makers sure know how to make a decision difficult.

julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 6:26am

Niners will pull it out in the end and be champs

Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
bdanross View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bdanross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 6:37am
give me the 4.5 on a neutral field and the hotter team with the ravens. also if the falcons cant win a game with an opponent that misses field goals and fumbles on the 1 yard line they cant be that tough. 
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 6:37am
I think the 9ers will be on top....
They have a defense that is as good/better than the ravens and their offense is a bit better (in my opinion)...
good game regardless. I'm excited to see how it ends up.
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 7:17am
Ravens are winning the games they shouldn't, so the 49ers should win the Superbowl.  I picked the Ravens.
Commissar View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Commissar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 7:26am

If I were to put money on it I would go with the 9ers.  It would be good to see Lewis go out on a high note, but I do not see the ravens taking down SF.

LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 7:31am
I agree 100% with diviesti.  Hard to pick, because they are out matched, but they've been outmatched the past two weeks as well.  

I want the Niners to win.  I think the Niners should win.  But I fully expect the Ravens to win.  If you are betting that spread, you should be betting the Raven's side.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 2:45pm
I'm going with the 9ers. But the Ravens have had their doubters all year long and are in the big one now so it's hard to write them off
Jaydoc08 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Online
  Quote Jaydoc08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 3:25pm
I'm hoping the ravens win. San Fran already got an unexpected championship with the Giants.
twolf123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote twolf123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 6:27pm
i think the 49ers HOWEVER...very slightly...

it is true that the 49ers have INCREDIBLE TROUBLE against a team that has the same play style. CK is definitely better than flacco but up against a defensive team? hard to say what's gonna happen on 49er offense vs raven defense...
Blur510 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Blur510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by diviesti

Ravens are winning the games they shouldn't, so the 49ers should win the Superbowl.  I picked the Ravens.

This is my thought exactly, as much I as think the 9er's are better it is just hard to bet against the Ravens, They were 9 point underdogs against the supposed superbowl favorite this year. 
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 9:19pm
I think 49ers, but want the Ravens to win cuz i think Ray Lewis deserves a ring
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/22/2013 at 11:07pm
Ray Lewis already has a ring. It would be awesome to see CK win a ring and see if they can start a span where they're competing every year for the title
mao mao View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote mao mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 5:33am
I live in the Bay Area and hate the 9ers, so go Ravens!
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 5:54am
There is a diehard Raven's fan I go to school with. If the Raven's win we'll never hear the end of it, so go 49ers!
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by mao mao

I live in the Bay Area and hate the 9ers, so go Ravens!
So, you're one of those bay area people. Your attitude has been noted.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
soxfan47104 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote soxfan47104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 10:29am
Im thinking the 49ers are going to win but I would be fine with seeing the Ravens win also. I just want to see a good game
dvdngu View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote dvdngu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 10:34am
I want the ravens to win, but i havve a feeling the niners are going to take it. They have been scoring much better and i feel as if theyre playing more aggressively as well.
forumfreak53 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote forumfreak53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 11:00am
Even though I'm a Patriots fan, and very disappointed I thing the Ravens. They kicked NE butt!Cry 
Never say last run!
Kyboe
"Never let a fat guy snowboard!" Cody Adomat
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 11:56am
i am definately going for the east side! i really wished it was the ravens for the south east but the east in general will do just fine.
yaya34 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Evil Monkeys Not So Evil After All

Quote yaya34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 12:33pm
LETS GO RAVENS.

Ray Rice, Ed Reed, Suggs.

John may not of made the NFL but he will be the first Harbaugh to win the big one.
YaYa
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by rurchan

Uh, he has one, doesn't he?  He also got a get out of jail free card before that.  I don't think anyone deserves one more than anyone else, but I am looking forward to a good game.

limk43 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote limk43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:13pm
Ravens, more weapons on offense and Ray Lewis is gonna play out of his mind, errr even more out of his mind.
2zz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote 2zz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 1:33pm
I'm from da Bay Area. I've waiting for tis my whole life. Lets Go 9ers.
I have a feeling someone is gonna get hurt...maybe more than one.
Watch out Flacco, 99 is coming for you.
And Ray Lewis...how's that arm feeling?
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 2:01pm

Holy shit, you still think Ray Lewis deserves a ring?  You just don't get it, do you?  He has a shtooking ring already!!!  And a Super Bowl MVP!!!  And (as someone above this post noted) a shtooking Get Out Of Jail Card!!!!  Now it's time for you to get your head outta your ass and realize Ray Ray already has a shtooking Super Bowl ring and doesn't deserve another one!!!!

Jeebus, some people are just shtooking stupid.

Edit:  Damned autocorrect, this post needs all of the f-bombs to emphasize how mentally challenged rurchan is.  3 f'ing posts saying Ray Lewis deserves a Super Bowl ring... sheezus...
jjfreak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote jjfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ctoma

Holy shit, you still think Ray Lewis deserves a ring?  You just don't get it, do you?  He has a shtooking ring already!!!  And a Super Bowl MVP!!!  And (as someone above this post noted) a shtooking Get Out Of Jail Card!!!!  Now it's time for you to get your head outta your ass and realize Ray Ray already has a shtooking Super Bowl ring and doesn't deserve another one!!!!

Jeebus, some people are just shtooking stupid.

Edit:  Damned autocorrect, this post needs all of the f-bombs to emphasize how mentally challenged rurchan is.  3 f'ing posts saying Ray Lewis deserves a Super Bowl ring... sheezus...
Werd....too much stories revolving around Ray Lewis just cause he said hes retiring....
He already got one so that's that.
Think Ed Reed really deserves one though. Hes up there with Polamalu for safeties and Reed doesnt have one. Don't really like Ray Lewis cause of his murder incident, but I still like the Ravens. Flacco got super hot just at the right time.
Gonna be a good superbowl with 2 great defenses and super hot offenses.
Think the Ravens are gonna end up winning and I put all my money on the Ravens especially since they are the underdogs. Better payout....hahaha
GAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROCRASTINATION - Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now
snowboardjunkie View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote snowboardjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:40pm
I think that the 49ers will win but i would like to see the ravens win because most people want the 49ers to win. that would be hilarious to see everyone get upset when the ravens win
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 4:41pm
Let's go 49ers. Im so tired of hearing about Ray Lewis everywhere just cause he is retiring. COME ON! Lets focus on the people that are still going to play.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote snowboardinrox357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 5:35pm
Go 49ers! I think they're going to win because they've been working hard and have a good defense and offense. Representing California :)
CassinoNorth View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote CassinoNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 7:12pm
Pretty even match.

Mediocre QB matchup.
Very good RB's.
Decent WR's.
Good D's.
Good Coaches.

Probably slight edge to SF in the QB, WR, D and Coach matchups though. 9ers by 9.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 7:30pm
As a native of california, my winning team is for 49ers,though you never know whats Lewis got up his sleeve and plus baltimore fans will likely riot win or loss.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 9:27pm
I would say Ravens but I'm from Cali so I guess I should say 49ers.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Quote AJD13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/23/2013 at 10:06pm
Gotta go with the ravens... That defense may be old, and not as fast anymore, but what they lack with speed they make up with brains. dont expect them to make a mistake. That read option the niners play is gonna get shut down... only takes one man staying home and staying discipline and you limit everything kaepernick can do. Plus the fact that flacco is on FIRE right now, and noone can catch Tori Smith downfield...
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 1:14am
I want the Ravens to win, but my pick is the 49ers. Kaepernick is just too much for teams to handle on top of an already top notch defense. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
loulou09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote loulou09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 5:50am
i am going for the ravens as well. i never cared about the 49ers. i want two championships for the east coast.
rosati777 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 6:33am
Whoa I guess we have more 49ers fans on TruSnow
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:05am
well yeah since most all of the people on here are from the western part of the US. thats what i figured too when i noticed how many are going for the 49ers.
letourneau41 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Good Day In The Backcountry

Quote letourneau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:11am
Originally posted by rosati777

I don't think there are necessarily more 49ers fans but it appears that the 49ers are the better team.  Also they are favored in Vegas.
"Sign up for the Daily give away at Thrive. http://www.thrivesnowboards.com/rp/66964"
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by letourneau41

I don't think there are necessarily more 49ers fans but it appears that the 49ers are the better team.  Also they are favored in Vegas.

And I think there might be more niners fans.  I think there is a west coast bias in here.  Who from Baltimore is going to frequent a snowboarding site?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 8:09am
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

Originally posted by letourneau41

And I think there might be more niners fans.  I think there is a west coast bias in here.  Who from Baltimore is going to frequent a snowboarding site?
Really? I haven't noticed from all the 9ers, Giants, and Warriors talk going on over the several months. lol

Still think the 9ers are gonna win but wouldn't mind putting some money down on the Ravens if the odds are good. It'd be a close game that they can pull off an upset.
adeodadus View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Undaunted

Quote adeodadus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by CassinoNorth

Pretty even match.

Mediocre QB matchup.
Very good RB's.
Decent WR's.
Good D's.
Good Coaches.

Probably slight edge to SF in the QB, WR, D and Coach matchups though. 9ers by 9.

I'll take your 9 ptns and lets say a lift ticket?Clap
Fear is the Mind Killer
dcole7 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote dcole7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 12:48pm
Yeah its gonna be a close game for sure though. I am taking the 49ers but i would say by 3
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 1:21pm
Although I want ravens, I think the 49ers will win
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 2:26pm
Overall I'd give the 9ers a slight edge in every facet of the game except kicking, returning, and running backs. Should be a great game with some big hits to keep the fans happy
bucknasty View Drop Down
Local
Local
Rip.

Quote bucknasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/24/2013 at 3:44pm
Definitely going with the Niners but the Ravens are a tough physical team, which could give the Niners some problems.
Flying Penguin View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Flying Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 9:10am
I think it is going to be too close to call. Ravens seem to have their plays down. So I would put my vote to them. 
 Post Reply Post Reply