Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gratitude Thread
    Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 9:27am
Being grateful creates positivity and raises your vibration. It's like saying "Yes, I want more of this!" Start your post with "I'm grateful for...." So what are you grateful for?
spenser View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 9:37am
family and friends, the ocean, the mountains, snow, alaska, and nature in general.  and weed, although I guess that falls under "nature."
AJD13 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Cannon. on the ground nothing new!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 11:00am
family, friends, my dog, snow, college, women (they are such beautiful things), oh and money.
It comes and it goes, get it while it lasts.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 2:53pm
I'm grateful for being alive and living comfortably.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
mluu003 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 3:29pm
I'm forever grateful for having awesome parents that are paying for my education. Amazing!Big smile
youtube.com/college4matt

^^good shizzle
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 3:47pm
I'm grateful for my eyes.. all the amazing wonders in this world and we get to see it! pretty amazing if you think about it and almost everyone take it for granted.
elvis437 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 4:08pm
I'm grateful for not having to be slinging POO for the man tomorrow. Instead I'll be rippin with the kids. My achin behind can't wait to see tomorrow with my eyes.
snowboardinrox357 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 5:35pm
I'm grateful for my family, friends, teachers, shelter, food, money, life, snowboarding, and other stuff I can't think of at the moment :)
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/26/2013 at 6:28pm
Definitely family and friends foremost. Then am grateful for living in the country I do which allows a great standard of life
Jaydoc08 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 1:56pm
I'm grateful for my family, friends, wheaten terriers, snow, tree, and life.
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 2:31pm
I am grateful for that awesome delicious brownie I had for break and the good company I was with.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 2:57pm
I am very grateful for great parents and all they do for their kids, especially my parents.
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 3:19pm
I'm grateful that I have access to a car to drive and not have to rely on the public transit!
Turns out I don't even know how to spell GREATFUL . I learn.Shocked

edit: also grateful for this thread that's created.. I was looking at the what are you tired of rant thread.. and thought... eh I don't have anything to rant about that's really bothering me.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 4:23pm
Greatful for slow days at work. It's boring but at least I'm employed.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/27/2013 at 4:30pm
I'm grateful for my family, friends, and good health.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 4:40am
I am thankful for veterans as well and anyone that really makes this country a better place for all of us.
loulou09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 4:44am
i am grateful to have a good job that i actually enjoy, family, and friends.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 6:26am
I'm grateful for Jesus and all my friends. We always seem to have the best times doing the weirdest things. Clean fun.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 7:26am
My family, friends, wife, bunny, and dogs. And for my epic local pass. It really is that sweet.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 3:11pm
Grateful for anti lock breaks. Some idiot in a BMW cut me off and almost caused an accident. Rush hour doesn't mean you drive like you're in a rush. A___hole.
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/28/2013 at 6:38pm
I'm grateful to have such an easy day with an easy going co-worker.
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by solocreep

Grateful for anti lock breaks. Some idiot in a BMW cut me off and almost caused an accident. Rush hour doesn't mean you drive like you're in a rush. A___hole.
Why is that guy always driving a BMW? I'm grateful for the snow we've received so far in Tahoe.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2013 at 7:10am
I'm grateful for such a wide spread trimet routes in Portland OR. I can't afford a car at the moment, but I get around just fine with all these buses.
Flying Penguin View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2013 at 4:48pm
My health, my friends and family, to have fresh clean water, being able to go and carry on my daily life and not worry about getting killed. I am grateful that I live in a country where I can go to a store and buy all the things I need. I am grateful for evolution, giving me my brain.
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2013 at 5:48pm
Serious Note:

The love of my life, the life experiences that have molded me into the person I am, my friends, my family (not always the blood-type), my bebbeh gurl, my pooper doog, and the opportunities that still lie ahead.

Not-so-serious Note: My DVR & Philly Cheesesteak Pizza...yum!
mike-de-tacoma View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/29/2013 at 9:20pm
I'm grateful for...
21 inches in 48 hours;
kids whose lives are changed when they find the love of shredding;
carpool buddies who don't flake out.
Opinions I express are my own, and have nothing to do with my employers.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2013 at 8:40am
I am grateful to God and his Son Jesus for everything.  The good, the bad and everything in between.  I am thankful for my family, my friends and my health.  I am thankful for nature and this beautiful planet we live on.  I am thankful for snowboarding and how enjoyable everything about it is.  I am grateful for every hobby or activity I derive enjoyment from.

I am thankful for nice, loving people who care for others.  I am thankful for laughter and things that make me laugh.

And I'm grateful for all the things necessary to live day to day.  Healthy food, clean water, clothing and shelter. Clap
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2013 at 12:57pm
The knowledge that I have right now and the family that has helped me
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2013 at 3:26pm
I'm grateful for my family and friends and the fun time we will have this coming holiday.
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2013 at 5:14pm
I am grateful for the wisdom my teacher has bestowed upon me.
mike-de-tacoma View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 12:36am
I'm grateful for...
co-workers who care about doing the job properly;
the high-wattage smiles of students who finally "get it;"
the wisdom of seasoned instructors.
Opinions I express are my own, and have nothing to do with my employers.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 5:55am
Grateful I didn't get a ticket. Forgot today was street cleaning. Whew.
Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 6:18am
I'm thankful to have served my time in the military and got out honorably and safely. I'm thankful to live in Colorado (even when it doesn't snow) and I'm thankful to be the maid-of-honor in my brother's wedding. I'm thankful for my family, and super thankful to have a job I enjoy < ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/inlinekeywords.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/pconfig.js"> var sndpID = '10603'; var sndgID = '{0C077C2F-D826-4774-9BEF-13678874477F}'; var CorrectedDomain; var OriginalDomain; function sendoriInline2(){function b(a,b,d){if((a==-1||!c(d.charAt(a)))&&(b>=d.length||!c(d.charAt(b)))){return true}return false}function c(a){var b=a.charCodeAt(0);if(b>47&&b<58||b>64&&b<91||b>96&&b<123){return true}return false}var a=window.location!=window.parent.location?true:false;if(a){return false}var d=jQuery.noConflict();d(document).ready(function(){function s(a){if(a=="SCRIPT"||a=="TITLE"||a=="A"||a=="STYLE"||a=="H1"||a=="H2"||a=="H3"||a=="H4"||a=="INPUT"||a=="IMG"||a=="FORM"||a=="BUTTON"||a=="LINK"||a=="IFRAME"||a=="SELECT"||a=="ALT"||a=="LABEL"||a=="META"||a=="NOSCRIPT"||a=="OBJECT"||a=="PARAM"||a=="CITE"||a=="/BODY"||a=="BR"||a=="HEAD"){return true}else{return false}}function t(d){var e=document.URL;var i=new Object;i.substituted=false;if(f==true){return i}var l=0;var m;textlower=d.toLowerCase();l=0;var p="";i.newText="";var q=0;for(o=0;o"||d[o]=="?"){if(g[d]!=null){l=0;o=d.length}if(h[textlower]!=undefined&&h[textlower]!=""){f=true;break}word=d.substring(l,o);wordlower=word.toLowerCase();if(g[word]!=null&&h[wordlower]==undefined&&(e.indexOf(g[word])<0||gword=="keyword"adbrandterm=word;ifword.indexOf"&">=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("&","")}if(word.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=word.replace("'","")}if(i.newText==""){preElement=d.substring(0,l)}else{preElement=i.newText.substring(0,l+q)}postElement=d.substring(o);if(g[word]=="keyword"){if(!n){highlightStartTag=""}else if(n&&k!=undefined&&k!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}else{if(!n){highlightStartTag=""}else if(n&&j!=undefined&&j!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}p="";i.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+word+p+postElement;i.substituted=true;q+=highlightStartTag.length+p.length;c[c.length]="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+encodeURIComponent(document.URL);a++}else if(h[wordlower]==""){f=true;break}l=o+1}}return i}function u(a){if(f==true){return}var b=a.nodeValue;var c=a.parentNode;var d=t(b);if(d.substituted==true){var e=document.createElement("text");e.innerHTML=d.newText;c.replaceChild(e,a)}}function v(a){if(s(a.nodeName)){return}if(a.nodeName=="#text"&&d.trim(a.nodeValue).length>0){u(a)}if(a.hasChildNodes()){for(var b=0;b)}}}var a=0;var b=3;var c=new Array;var e=document.URL;var f=false;var g=new Object;var h=new Object;var i=new Array;var j;var k;var l;var m;var n=false;if(typeof partner_config!=="undefined"){for(var o=0;o=0){e=true}});return e};if(d("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){f=true}var w=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var x=0;x=0){brand_category=slider_keywords.slidertext[e].CATEGORY;if(c!=undefined&&c!="")r(brand_category,"NX",c,"");else r(brand_category,"NX",1860,"");a=true;break}}}if(!a&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"){l(CorrectedDomain,"NX")}}if(b!=undefined&&b!=""){if(!m()&&!n()&&!o()&&!p())return false;if(o()){query=q("p")}else{query=q("q")}if(query==undefined||query==null||query==""){return false}for(var e=0;e
"+"
"}divToInsert+="
"+"
"+"
";var i=h.browser;if(i.msie&&i.version.slice(0,3)=="7.0"){divToInsert+="
"}else{h("#favicon").css("height","16px");divToInsert+="
"}divToInsert+="
"+"
"+"
"+"
"+""+"
";divToInsert+="
Quantcast
";var j=j||[];j.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var k=document.createElement("script");k.type="text/javascript";k.src="http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";k.async=true;var l=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];l.parentNode.insertBefore(k,l);divToInsert+="
";var m=1001837251;var n="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var o=window.google_tag_params;var p=true;var q=document.createElement("script");q.type="text/javascript";q.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";q.async=true;var l=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];l.parentNode.insertBefore(q,l);h(document.body).append(divToInsert);if(h("#slider_container").is(":visible")){}else{h("#slider_container").slideDown(1500)}h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#slider_container").slideUp(1500)});if(a=="NX"){h("#notification_message").html(s());h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#slider_container").slideUp(1500)})}h("#ad_title").html(b);h("#ad_body").html(c);h("#ad_url").html("Sponsored by: "+e);if(g=="G"){favicon_url="url(http://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain="+e+")"}else{favicon_url="url("+g+")"}h("#favicon").css("background-image",favicon_url);h("#slider_body").click(function(){window.open(f)});h("#ad_url").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#snd_logo").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#ad_url").click(function(){window.open(f)});h("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")})}function l(){var a="";a+="
Quantcast
";var b=b||[];b.push({qacct:"p-fbiS6Ydv_HyB-"});var c=document.createElement("script");c.type="text/javascript";c.src="http://edge.quantserve.com/quant.js";c.async=true;var d=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(c,d);a+="
";var e=1001837251;var f="FqiuCJWt7AMQw6Xb3QM";var g=window.google_tag_params;var i=true;var j=document.createElement("script");j.type="text/javascript";j.src="www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion.js";j.async=true;var d=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(j,d);h(document.body).append(a);if(h("#Nx_slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)}else if(!h("slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideDown(1500)}if(h("slider_container").is(":visible")){h("#Nx_slider_container").css("display","none")}h("#icon_close").click(function(){h("#Nx_slider_container").slideUp(1500)});h("#snd_logo").hover(function(){h(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){h(this).css("cursor","auto")});h("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")});h("#notification_message").html(s())}function m(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.google.com/url")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("google.com")==-1){return true}return false}function n(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.bing.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("bing.com/search")==-1){return true}return false}function o(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("search.yahoo.com/search")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("search.yahoo.com")==-1){return true}return false}function p(){if(document.referrer.indexOf("www.ask.com/web")!=-1&&document.URL.indexOf("ask.com/web")==-1){return true}return false}function q(a){var b;var c=document.referrer;var d=c.split("&");for(var e=0;e=0||a.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("https")>=0){displayURL=a.ads[0].displayURL.substring(a.ads[0].displayURL.indexOf("//")+2)}else displayURL=a.ads[0].displayURL;if(a.ads[0].url.indexOf("http")<0click="http://"+a.ads0.else click=a.ads0.;ifb=="NX"e="G";forvar c=0;c=0){e=slider_keywords.slidertext[c].FAVICONSRC}}}k(b,a.ads[0].title,a.ads[0].description,displayURL,clickURL,e)}else if(b=="NX"&&d!=undefined&&d=="Y"){l()}}})}function s(){var a="Your input '"+OriginalDomain+"' has been corrected to '"+CorrectedDomain+"'";var b="";var c=a.length>63?63:a.length;for(i=0;i #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue !important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute;} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative;} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left;} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px;} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none;} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151}
'07 Burton Feelgood with '07 Salomon Relay Elite Bindings, '08 B by Burton Alpha with '09 Salomon Relay Elites, '09 Arbor Push
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 6:20am
grateful for the weekend
woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 6:22am
Family, friends and snowboarding
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/01/2013 at 5:57pm
I'm thankful for getting an accounting internship while I'm in school.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/02/2013 at 6:18pm
Win or lose tomorrow , I'm grateful that the Niners hired Jim Harbaugh.
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/03/2013 at 10:35am
I am grateful for my sick days, it gave me the ability to call out today to watch the Super Bowl!
LaNieve View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 12:32am
Family, friends, all my extended family, life, my health, my appearance (LOL), my snowboards, the things Ive learnt, the country that i live in, the potential that my future has, all the opportunities available to me
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 5:32am
I appreciate that I was able to get some riding in this weekend! despite having cramps.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 5:35am
Originally posted by jhoang6

I appreciate that I was able to get some riding in this weekend! despite having cramps.

Midol will fix that.  Wink
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 5:44am
Originally posted by sideways99

Originally posted by jhoang6

Midol will fix that.  Wink
Grateful for Midol
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 5:48am
im grateful for incognito web browsing Wink
mommehK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 8:12am
Grateful for life, love, and health...even on days of being sick.
Oinker View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/04/2013 at 9:38am
I'm Grateful for having the most loving, caring & amazing girlfriend in the world(!) who helped me through a very rough year of health related 'issues'. She was at my side every inch of the way lending support, caring for me & always motivating me to feel & get better. Without her i would be absolutely lost.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 3:17pm
Grateful that work shows their appreciation to their employees that actually work.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by sdwc96

im grateful for incognito web browsing Wink
Folks, we have a winner! hahahaLOL
jhoang6 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Mt. Seymour, BC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/05/2013 at 3:48pm
grateful I'm working with some Fun trainees, makes the day not so bad (=
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2013 at 5:51pm
Grateful for friends that let me use their discount.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/06/2013 at 6:53pm
I sure am grateful for military education benefits.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>