2013/2014 Thread

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  12>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaNieve View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LaNieve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013/2014 Thread
    Posted: Mar/16/2013 at 4:10am
I believe some of these have not been seen here before

Capita

from the left (white board with parrot) B.O.A.F, indoor survival, outdoor (the one the guys holding) and jessica gimura pro model

Slash

(photos from Bugatti- Hungryboarder.com)

^ man the Arbor Cadence graphic is good, I think that must be the second take of the Mucha's art nouveau seasons art in the snowboard graphics industry EVER since Endeavor Roots a few seasons back
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/09/2013 at 6:58pm
Airblaster

Analog.  Jacket/Pants/Gloves

Anon  Goggles and Helmets

Arbor Coda Whiskey

Arbor Cadence

woodhomie1996 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/08/2013 at 3:54am
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 6:40am
Originally posted by TheRiehlDeal

Sick boards! Looking at getting a Rome Tour wide 155 soon

Nice looking board!
TheRiehlDeal View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote TheRiehlDeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 6:30am
Sick boards! Looking at getting a Rome Tour wide 155 soon
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2013 at 3:58am
Originally posted by zoheirt6

hi there :)
do u have the whole catalog from burton??
im really looking fro customx 2014
tnx dud :)
cheers

Burton Hardgoods
zoheirt6 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zoheirt6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 12:37pm

cheers
zoheirt6 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote zoheirt6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/05/2013 at 12:34pm
cheers
fostpaint View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote fostpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 6:05am
I already have the R2 one for him. I'm not sure how I can justify it to my wife other than IT'S MOTHAFOCKIN BOBA FETT!!

edit: they also totally missed the mark by having the whole goggle frame red. I know producing one that was just red down the center would be harder production wise, but if you're going to make Fett goggles to go with the Fett helmet, do it up right. 
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 5:56am
Originally posted by fostpaint

I think the kidlet needs a new helmet. 

I hate Burton for not making this in adult sizes.
fostpaint View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote fostpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 5:52am
I think the kidlet needs a new helmet. 

Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 3:39am
No worries chillwill!

UNION x DAYZE Japan Limited Custom House Binding

DWD

Bluebird Snowboards

More Union
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by chillwill

woodhomie and everyone else, Sorry about the pics being gone...They will all be back up soon. Confused

Keeping fingers crossed. You posted so many things! I hope we get to see them soon :)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/04/2013 at 2:29am
woodhomie and everyone else, Sorry about the pics being gone...They will all be back up soon. Confused

**Everything back to normal** 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 12:43pm
Drake also has 2 variations of something similar. Thier Vario Camber and Skate Camber
bubbagooch View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbagooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by vicente

man that k2 lifted baseline is weird, kinda curious as to how it will ride. seems like the center section would just press down to the snow and create a huge non-contact section out of the flat on the tips.

It looks kind of like Salomon's rock out camber.  

C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/03/2013 at 6:46am
The new Capita decks are looking pretty dope. Are there any better shots of the Union line?
I break balls.
elmers_cow View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote elmers_cow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2013 at 3:07pm
Heres the full catalog for Capita's 2014 lineup

http://issuu.com/thedocs/docs/capita_1314_catalog
let it snow
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2013 at 7:44am
The ultralight Union Gigi Rüf Contact Pro snowboard bindings

Union

Union Travis Rice pro model snowboard bindings

Vans Aura snowboard boots

The newly redesigned Vans Infuse snowboard boots

Some of the new Von Zipper snowboard goggles

Oversized lens on this Von Zipper frame

New snowboard brand based on Bataleon technology and created by Kevin Sansalone called White Gold

Yes DCP pro model and the Hel Yes (Helen Schettini's pro model)

The Yes Tadashi Fuse, TWD and Jackpot snowboards

Jake Blauvelt was inspired by old-school football boots for the design of his Adidas signature snowboard boots

The Samba is the second model in the Adidas snowboard boot line and a more freestyle oriented boot

Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 7:21am
Ride Catalog
Ride Machete GT

Ride Buckwild

Ride DH and Machete

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 7:13am
Originally posted by cds4288

I have been looking everywhere for Ride's new line up but i can't find anything. I am ecpecially looking for the Buckwild and Machete designs for 2014. Where would those be at? I didn't notice them on here yet.

Could only find a couple pics of Rides new lineup.

Ride top sheets, left to right..Ride Crook 152, Ride Machete 155, Ride Machete GT 154, Ride Baretta 145

Bases

Buckwild

cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 6:55am
I have been looking everywhere for Ride's new line up but i can't find anything. I am ecpecially looking for the Buckwild and Machete designs for 2014. Where would those be at? I didn't notice them on here yet.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 5:30am
KS Snowboards

Switchback Bindings

Burton
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2013 at 5:13am
Some Roxy for the ladies

Salomon Sabotage, Sick Stick split and Rancho snowboards

The new Villain snowboard by Salomon

An overview of the Smith goggles line up

Red/blue quick release snowboard goggles from Spy

More Spy snowboard goggles

Technine snowboard bindings with their distinctive winged highbacks

Technine snowboards

Thirty Two have teamed up with Crab Grab for this limited edition Lashed boot

Thirty Two Lashed snowboard boots/FT Lashed

Joe Sexton's low-cut Thirty Two Maven boot for added tweakability

The high end boot from Thirty Two, the Prime

Thirty Two STW Boa snowboard boots

Camo Thirty Two TM2 snowboard boots

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by woodhomie1996

Do you think that it will hurt or help Nitro with the change of Raiden bindings to Nitro?

I think it would probably be a little better for business for the bindings.  Just for the simple fact that more people are familiar with the Nitro brand. 

I would think that some people would be hesitant to buy Raiden bindings, thinking it is a smaller company,  because they don't know Raiden is Nitro.

And the people who are already a fan of Raiden aren't going to stop liking the bindings just because of the name change.

Maybe it will be easier and cheaper for Nitro as far as promoting and advertising their bindings.

Might be similar to Burton getting rid of Forum as a means to restructure the Burton brand.

| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Scorer099

Originally posted by robnezz23

re: the Kwicker K2 system, and hardboot splitboarding in general, after my recent backcountry trip I got talking with the buddy I went up with. (Disclaimer up front: he's a skier) Anyways he got to talking about how he sees splitboarding going the way of hardboots in the future. What are your thoughts?

He mentioned that a current top-of-the-line skiing backcountry setup is much lighter, versatile, quicker, and easier than the current best offering splitboarding setup. To which I replied that yes that's probably true because of the soft boot and heavy binding combination, because snowboard boots are way more comfortable than ski boots. His response was Well, yep that's what snowboarding has always been about: style and comfort. Meanwhile, a small plastic ski binding-type thing is efficient, light, durable and doesn't get snow jammed in it.

Essentially, his viewpoint boiled down to the fact that since snowboarders care so much about comfort and style, we sacrifice a lot in terms of weight, simplicity, and efficiency. (Sidebar: then he capped it off by saying if I wanted to partner with him and come up with a ski-binding type of snowboard setup, he'd be down to invest!) It seems to make sense to me, but just wanted to throw it out there to see what others thought, esp those who have been backcountry riding more than just once (me)

There are already hardboot set ups for splitboards, so that is not a new concept. I have not tried hardboot set-up so i can't comment too much, perhaps KillClimbz has...
The only real benefit i see from a hardboot set-up is while side-hilling. Being able to use that extra support to set your edge could be a nice thing. But hardboots... yuck! If you read over on splitboard.com, many of the guys who have converted from soft to hard have nothing but high praise to say in favor of hardboots.

I can't knock it too hard since I've never tried it, but can you imagine skate-pushing your board with Scarpas ???  Come on.  I see the progression going toward better and lighter binding set ups like the newer offerings from karakoram and spark, and I'm happy with that.  

-b

P.S.  I haven't seen Killclimbz in hardboots but if anyone has pics please share Wink
get bent
vicente View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote vicente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 7:51am
man that k2 lifted baseline is weird, kinda curious as to how it will ride. seems like the center section would just press down to the snow and create a huge non-contact section out of the flat on the tips.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 6:19am
Do you think that it will hurt or help Nitro with the change of Raiden bindings to Nitro?

K2's lifted baseline
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2013 at 5:40am
The new Ride Buckwild snowboard, RFL boot and Rodeo binding

Ride Rock Boa snowboard boot

Ride Buck up snowboard

Hawaii print inspired Rome 390 snowboard bindings

Rome Butterknife snowboard

Rome The Stomp snowboard boots

Rossignol snowboard bindings

Some of next seasons Rossignol snowboards

Rossignol Xavier de le Rue pro model snowboard and XV splitboard

Rossignol Taipan snowboard

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/19/2013 at 7:42am
Nitro Quiver Series

Nitro Slash Freeride boards

Ultra TLS snowboard boots from Nitro

Nitro Phantom Bindings

Nitro Uberspoon

Nitro Zero bindings

Now IPO bindings

Now Drive Jeremy Jones bindings

The oversized Oakley Canopy snowboard goggles

Some more Oakley snowboard goggles

robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Squaw Valley USA 02/05/2012

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 7:22am
Oh, sorry didn't mean to sound like it was a new concept because yes I know that there are hardboot splitboard setups out there. We were just looking to improve drastically on the current design. Anyways, if it's not a typo, it's interesting what you say: "If you read over on splitboard.com, many of the guys who have converted from soft to hard have nothing but high praise to say in favor of hardboots." That really interests me, enough to want to try it out one of these days.

(sorry I can only quote the last post still, so have to do the " " workaround)
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2013 at 6:25am
Lib Tech Brando by Lando

Lib Tech Hotknife

Lib Tech Travis Rice pro model

Never Summer Evo board

Never Summer SL and SL Split

Nidecker Curve

Nike Boa's

Nike Lunarendor

Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/16/2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by robnezz23

re: the Kwicker K2 system, and hardboot splitboarding in general, after my recent backcountry trip I got talking with the buddy I went up with. (Disclaimer up front: he's a skier) Anyways he got to talking about how he sees splitboarding going the way of hardboots in the future. What are your thoughts?

He mentioned that a current top-of-the-line skiing backcountry setup is much lighter, versatile, quicker, and easier than the current best offering splitboarding setup. To which I replied that yes that's probably true because of the soft boot and heavy binding combination, because snowboard boots are way more comfortable than ski boots. His response was Well, yep that's what snowboarding has always been about: style and comfort. Meanwhile, a small plastic ski binding-type thing is efficient, light, durable and doesn't get snow jammed in it.

Essentially, his viewpoint boiled down to the fact that since snowboarders care so much about comfort and style, we sacrifice a lot in terms of weight, simplicity, and efficiency. (Sidebar: then he capped it off by saying if I wanted to partner with him and come up with a ski-binding type of snowboard setup, he'd be down to invest!) It seems to make sense to me, but just wanted to throw it out there to see what others thought, esp those who have been backcountry riding more than just once (me)

There are already hardboot set ups for splitboards, so that is not a new concept. I have not tried hardboot set-up so i can't comment too much, perhaps KillClimbz has...
The only real benefit i see from a hardboot set-up is while side-hilling. Being able to use that extra support to set your edge could be a nice thing. But hardboots... yuck! If you read over on splitboard.com, many of the guys who have converted from soft to hard have nothing but high praise to say in favor of hardboots.

I'm just here to look cool...

www.angrysnowboarder.com
vicente View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote vicente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 6:52pm
ehh robnezz what we lose in binding weight they lose in boot weight and unless you go with the really really tiny back country ski bindings they still aren't that light, and my snowboard boots aren't that heavy, snowboards tend be be heavier then some of the backcountry skis and stuff but that's mostly the ones with a foam core which wouldn't be the most awesome thing ever in a snowboard. 
koji3 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote koji3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 12:52pm
Binder designs and colour ways looks sick this year.
That rome 390 is looking baws~~! 
If only Queensland had snow...
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 12:44pm

chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 11:52am
Flux Whitesnake

Some GNU boards

GNU Street

Holden Jackets

Jones Hovercraft

Jeremy Jones Splitboard Binding System

Kwiker step in boots/bindings from K2

World Wide Weapon, Raygun, Playback and Brigade snowboards from K2

steezycheezy734 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Lake Effect!!

Quote steezycheezy734 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 10:48am
That Drake Team is dope, might just need to scoop me one!!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote woodhomie1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/15/2013 at 3:46am
Dragon Nike coloab

Burton

Capita

Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:41pm
Hey I'm all for new tech progression for BC applications -- Magneto/tesla has potential for sure -- apparently I just can't get over my hatred for the old step-in systems.  I love strapping in

On another note, the best new gear I've seen is pretty simple: the three-piece whippett from BD.  Icy conditions in tahoe make me want something other than my fingernails in a slide-for-life situation.  On the other hand I've seen the instructions that say to "avoid eviscerating yourself" and that kind of scares me

-b

EDIT: and I just watched the spark video of the new system and I think I might like the new crampons the best, I sometimes have trouble with mr. chomps and the new "sabretooth" looks like it is going to be easier to install/remove in the field, and also eaiser to keep flat on the board when you're climbing.  I better start saving
get bent
Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by killclimbz

The Kwicker system is interesting.  You can't say that K2 did not put a lot of thought into it.  As far as skinning goes I don't really see that being a problem with what I saw.  The boot seems to be fairly neutral.  It doesn't have a big stiff high back shank in it either. 

The biggest problem is that you are stuck with the forward lean of the boot.  There are not any options to change it.  That and you are stuck with one boot.

As far as the interface itself goes.  The clicker platform has been modded and looks much more burly and better at snow clearing than before.  As far as the interface to the board itself goes, it's awfully damn simple.  Super quick and easy to to change out.  It should be the easiest and quickest system to use.  Once you are practiced with it.  You also can't step into the bindings until they are properly set.  Which I think is a great way to design it.

Not sold on the system, but you can't say K2 is not trying to up the game here.  A lot of how that interface works would work as a more traditional binding too.

Other interesting products they had.  A shovel that you can convert the shaft into a full strength Ice Axe.  That was pretty slick.  they also had three section poles that were slam collapse and collapsed to a very small length  Good for those of us rocking air bags.  Of course the slam feature worked great on the floor at the convention center.  Not so sure about deep powdery snow.  I like what they are trying to do, not entirely sure about in the field use on that one. 

I might get lucky and get a chance to demo the step in system.  We'll see.

Overall, I really liked what Spark is doing with their Magneto binding.  Uses the best features of the Edison, but works with the Voile pucks.  Simple.  The new heel risers and pinless setup is really nice.  Will is starting to really shine with his gear designs these days.

Good info Gary. I have not seen the system in person so i'm obviously just speculating based on a few small videos and what i've interpreted in reading about it.

Totally agree on the Sparks!!!!

www.angrysnowboarder.com
Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by | | | bryman | | |

If they want to make them hardboots, then make them hardboots and eliminate the plates!

I really don't think it has anything to do with trying to make them hardboots, it's just K2 trying to make a niche place in the splitboarding game by coming out with some "new" tech. I understand their concept of what their trying to do, i mean heck why even try to compete with Sparks, Karakoram, or even Voile, when it comes to bindings and interfaces. I think i remember seeing they claim that click ins will reduce transition time and stuff as well. I don't see how since you will have to knock snow and ice out of them everytime just to get them to engage. There is a reason click ins went the way of the dinosaurs.

What i'm really excited about is the Magento binding system from Sparks. There is a video online of Dave Downing transitioning the bindings and it is ridiculously fast, and best of all NO MORE CLUMSY PINS!! I see myself on a Landlord split or a Jones split and those Spark bindings next year for sure!

www.angrysnowboarder.com
killclimbz View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote killclimbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:17pm
The Kwicker system is interesting.  You can't say that K2 did not put a lot of thought into it.  As far as skinning goes I don't really see that being a problem with what I saw.  The boot seems to be fairly neutral.  It doesn't have a big stiff high back shank in it either. 

The biggest problem is that you are stuck with the forward lean of the boot.  There are not any options to change it.  That and you are stuck with one boot.

As far as the interface itself goes.  The clicker platform has been modded and looks much more burly and better at snow clearing than before.  As far as the interface to the board itself goes, it's awfully damn simple.  Super quick and easy to to change out.  It should be the easiest and quickest system to use.  Once you are practiced with it.  You also can't step into the bindings until they are properly set.  Which I think is a great way to design it.

Not sold on the system, but you can't say K2 is not trying to up the game here.  A lot of how that interface works would work as a more traditional binding too.

Other interesting products they had.  A shovel that you can convert the shaft into a full strength Ice Axe.  That was pretty slick.  they also had three section poles that were slam collapse and collapsed to a very small length  Good for those of us rocking air bags.  Of course the slam feature worked great on the floor at the convention center.  Not so sure about deep powdery snow.  I like what they are trying to do, not entirely sure about in the field use on that one. 

I might get lucky and get a chance to demo the step in system.  We'll see.

Overall, I really liked what Spark is doing with their Magneto binding.  Uses the best features of the Edison, but works with the Voile pucks.  Simple.  The new heel risers and pinless setup is really nice.  Will is starting to really shine with his gear designs these days.
Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:13pm

If they want to make them hardboots, then make them hardboots and eliminate the plates!  Did you do your baldface trip yet scorer?

-b

I fly into Spokane next Wednesday and then go to Nelson and heli to the lodge on Thursday.

www.angrysnowboarder.com
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:07pm
If they want to make them hardboots, then make them hardboots and eliminate the plates!  Did you do your baldface trip yet scorer?

-b
get bent
Scorer099 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Scorer099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 12:02pm

^^^ yeah I've been seeing that and thinking the only worse place for no-back click-in bindings than on a resort board would be the backcountry . . . .  But k2 has some good ideas (including signing up kyle miller) so we'll see.  If riders are really that concerned about clicking in then the dyna-fit/plate (hardboot) setup from phantom looks mucho better than this thing

-b

Still won't solve the issues of freezing and snow build up. As for no-backs on these, they claim the stiffened up that back stay of the boot enough where it won't be noticeable riding, but then i think of how that is going to affect your stride skinning since you won't be able to go negative forward lean like you can with a traditional split binding system.

www.angrysnowboarder.com
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 11:04am
Analog catalog is up! http://www.zuzupopo.com/xe/index.php?mid=catalog&category=50346
~2011 CAPiTA Indoor Survival FK~2011 Union Cyan Forces~2012 Burton Rulers~
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 9:55am
^^^ yeah I've been seeing that and thinking the only worse place for no-back click-in bindings than on a resort board would be the backcountry . . . .  But k2 has some good ideas (including signing up kyle miller) so we'll see.  If riders are really that concerned about clicking in then the dyna-fit/plate (hardboot) setup from phantom looks mucho better than this thing

-b
get bent
robnezz23 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote robnezz23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 9:48am
Click-in binding systems are back! Well, at least for 1 splitboard model. Here's what turned up when I searched for that K2 UltraSplit http://business.transworld.net/117611/features/meet-k2s-kwicker-the-step-in-split-board-binding-system/

Apparently the kit comes with boots, bindings, crampons, and the board and skins
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/14/2013 at 5:55am
The Bataleon Gulli Gudmundsson Disaster, Airobic and Distortia

Bataleon Omni and Camel Toe

A-Frame, Roundhouse and Element snowboards from Arbor

Burton Day Trader

Charlie Slasher, Defenders of Awesome and Jess Kimura snowboards by Capita

Capita Indoor Survival snowboard

Electric Goggles

Drake Bindings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>