0 Staff | 13 Members
Live Chat
trusnow
Powered by 386,809 Members
Shopping Forum Out of Stock
username or email password
 Forum Home > SNOWBOARDS > The Board Room

Quick Login: Forgot password?

Who's Ready For Some FOOTBALL 2013/2014 Season!

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 363738

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Ready For Some FOOTBALL 2013/2014 Season!
    Posted: Apr/02/2014 at 5:52am
Djax to the skins. I was thinking he was on his way to Oakland.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
bjvinson View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote bjvinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2014 at 3:48pm
pretty sure he just wanted the skins so he could take on the Eagles twice a year!
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2014 at 5:58am
So Clowney impressed on his pro day. Not surprised. No doubt he's talented. It was his production that was the biggest question.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2014 at 5:38am
It's RG3s team. Sorry Djax, not gonna give up his #10. You wear #11.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2014 at 10:10am
Chris Johnson has just been released by the Titans. I wonder if he's got any game left in him...
sideways99 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by lightning80

Chris Johnson has just been released by the Titans. I wonder if he's got any game left in him...

I think he can be a good #2 RB, someone to come in and give the #1 RB a breather.  He definitely isn't what he used to be and many athletes cannot face the truth about their declining skills. 
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/04/2014 at 10:17am

Damn double post thingy...

Okay, moving along... Buffalo gets WR Mike Williams in exchange for a 6th round draft pick.  Williams is better known for being charged with trespassing and criminal mischief after having several parties at his house; and getting stabbed in the leg while fighting with his brother.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/05/2014 at 5:16pm
Im thinking Johnson ends up as a jet.
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/07/2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by sideways99

I think he can be a good #2 RB, someone to come in and give the #1 RB a breather.  He definitely isn't what he used to be and many athletes cannot face the truth about their declining skills. 

I think his performance matches up nicely with other middle of the road starting RBs.  He just isn't magical like at the start of his career.  He has had over 1000 rushing yards every season, even the last two years, and has averaged over 1650 total yards over his 6 years.  He is only 28.  I think being on a better team, maybe with a good #2 and a good quarterback, he could still impress.  

I think the Panthers should be interested or maybe even New England, though they have more RBs than they need already.  All the talk is about the Jets, but there have got to be better matches for what he brings than that.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2014 at 11:17am
2015 pro bowl in AZ? Why????
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by solocreep

Didn't they also do the same thing a few years ago in Miami? I think it's dumb...it should ALWAYS be in Hawaii...and played AFTER the Super Bowl..so the REAL pro-bowlers get to play...
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2014 at 5:08pm

Didn't they also do the same thing a few years ago in Miami? I think it's dumb...it should ALWAYS be in Hawaii...and played AFTER the Super Bowl..so the REAL pro-bowlers get to play...

You're a pro bowler. Have fun in the desert.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2014 at 12:41pm
Niners talking to Brandon Lloyd. Im okay with that.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2014 at 6:24pm

Are you ok with CK being investigated for an alleged sexual assault by Miami Police?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/10/2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Von44

Are you ok with CK being investigated for an alleged sexual assault by Miami Police?

Im ok with that. He or the other niners involved haven't been arrested, charged or convicted of anything. For all we know, it's just some chick trying to get paid.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2014 at 7:59am

Im ok with that. He or the other niners involved haven't been arrested, charged or convicted of anything. For all we know, it's just some chick trying to get paid.

How dismissive of you.

After reading the woman's story, what she is alleging is pretty minor compared to other sexual assault allegations.  Seems liked they backed off when they realized she wasn't consenting, but there was some unwanted voyeurism and pressure.  I'm glad the police are doing due diligence by investigating.  I don't think there will be charges, nor do I think she will get paid.

It does make them look sleazy.  Not Big Ben sleazy, but maybe common fratboy sleazy.  

Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by LeerroooyJenkins

How dismissive of you.

After reading the woman's story, what she is alleging is pretty minor compared to other sexual assault allegations.  Seems liked they backed off when they realized she wasn't consenting, but there was some unwanted voyeurism and pressure.  I'm glad the police are doing due diligence by investigating.  I don't think there will be charges, nor do I think she will get paid.

It does make them look sleazy.  Not Big Ben sleazy, but maybe common fratboy sleazy.  

I don't think she's just some chick who wants to get paid, I heard report that she was involved in a relationship with CK a few years ago.  If she wanted to get paid, she would of lied and said she was drugged and raped.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/11/2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

How dismissive of you.

I don't think she's just some chick who wants to get paid, I heard report that she was involved in a relationship with CK a few years ago.  If she wanted to get paid, she would of lied and said she was drugged and raped.  

It's only news cuz the people involved have somewhat of a celebrity status.
yanwongrx View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote yanwongrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/13/2014 at 4:29pm
Giants signed a bunch of free agents. Wonder how that will affect team chemistry.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2014 at 8:07am
Niners bad publicity all day. Aldon Smith. WTF are you thinking?
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2014 at 11:29am
Getting selected for additional security check is frustrating.  But you have to know to not utter the word "bomb"
Local
Local

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2014 at 11:39am

That young fella needs to stay off the weed and any other drugs he may be doing.  He is involved in 3 pending criminal matters... seriously, what the hell is he thinking?  My guess is he is not utilizing his brain at all.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by sideways99

That young fella needs to stay off the weed and any other drugs he may be doing.  He is involved in 3 pending criminal matters... seriously, what the hell is he thinking?  My guess is he is not utilizing his brain at all.

When you're young and rich, you think you're invincible.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/14/2014 at 3:31pm
^yep.  That gets proven over and over again.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2014 at 6:27pm
Brandon Lloyd back to the Niners. Not a speed guy but can get open and has good hands. I'd still like someone to stretch the field.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2014 at 7:32pm
Niners shopping lamichael james according to a league source. Why bother reporting anything on the Niners. They deny everything. A "league source" means nothing. Report it when something actually happens.
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/16/2014 at 7:58pm
As a Ram fan you have to like all the news coming out of Niner camp these days....with that being said I wish Aldon Smith the best and hope he gets his act together.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2014 at 10:01am

Brandon Lloyd back to the Niners. Not a speed guy but can get open and has good hands. I'd still like someone to stretch the field.

I think just increasing the number on competent hands on the Niners is going to do wonders.  Also, nobody who has to be "the guy."  
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2014 at 10:04am

Niners shopping lamichael james according to a league source. Why bother reporting anything on the Niners. They deny everything. A "league source" means nothing. Report it when something actually happens.

I think clearing him from the roster is a good idea.  He is a police report waiting to happen, and they have enough of those already.  They might need a solid backup running back though...hopefully someone who can return as well.  I am still hoping they draft Brandon Cooks to make their receiving core awesome, and that would add a return man.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2014 at 11:01am

I think clearing him from the roster is a good idea.  He is a police report waiting to happen, and they have enough of those already.  They might need a solid backup running back though...hopefully someone who can return as well.  I am still hoping they draft Brandon Cooks to make their receiving core awesome, and that would add a return man.

Any niner is a police report waiting to happen. I think they have the most arrests in 2014 (so far).

I wouldn't mind having cooks a a returner.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2014 at 3:54pm
Looks like the 49ers are the new Bengals Tongue
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/18/2014 at 4:09pm

Looks like the 49ers are the new Bengals Tongue

Only during the off season. niners actually win during the regular season.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2014 at 5:56pm
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2014 at 4:21am
http://www.nfl.com/bernard

This is a great read and insight into what type of person Bernard is.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2014 at 6:14am
Can't wait for the draft. All this pre draft over analysis is driving me nuts.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2014 at 7:30am

I am just burying my head in the sand and trying not to watch any of it.  I can't think of a bigger waste of time than Mock drafts.  I hate it when they come up on the ticker at the bottom of the TV during games, because it makes me think I missed breaking news, and turns out they are just reporting on something that had nothing to do with the actual draft and doesn't count.
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2014 at 7:33am
Originally posted by mj2delmenico

http://www.nfl.com/bernard

This is a great read and insight into what type of person Bernard is.

Glad to See Yvenson is still repping his Beaver gear too.
mj2delmenico View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote mj2delmenico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:10am

I am just burying my head in the sand and trying not to watch any of it.  I can't think of a bigger waste of time than Mock drafts.  I hate it when they come up on the ticker at the bottom of the TV during games, because it makes me think I missed breaking news, and turns out they are just reporting on something that had nothing to do with the actual draft and doesn't count.

Haha too true, mock drafts are the biggest sham. They're just something to fill up the sports pages during the boring months of the year
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 1:51pm
The schedule was released for next year.  Nothing too revolutionary.  I think the chiefs might have a harder time this year making the playoffs.  But I thought that last year.  Their schedule is kind of tough, depending on which Charger team shows up for those two games.
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 6:29pm

The schedule was released for next year.  Nothing too revolutionary.  I think the chiefs might have a harder time this year making the playoffs.  But I thought that last year.  Their schedule is kind of tough, depending on which Charger team shows up for those two games.

Broncos got that division. Raiders might surprise and win 6.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738