Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 2345>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boston Marathon Bombing
    Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by lightning80

^ I think that he would have done a better job at killing himself than a neck wound if it was self-inflicted. Maybe he was just too chicken...

He ran over his brother??? Wow~  And he shot himself in the neck??? Double wowzers~ well if he did tried to kill himself with a gun then it's possible he missed his mark due to the recoil of the gun because I remember when I volunteered in the ER, there was an old man who tried to shoot his brains out on his birthday but the recoil of the gun caused him to miss his mark and ended up blasting off the back of his skull instead.  Needless to say, he finally died in the Trauma room and his brain matter was all over the floor.  
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 12:39pm
I didn't know the neck wound was self inflicted, I thought it was from the gun fight him and his brother had earlier. Driving over your own brother is crazy even if he was already dead. Shows what u would do when ur trying to survive. Fight or flight
haiv143 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote haiv143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 12:56pm
Good to know that all of the people who went to the hospital survived the blast. My prayers goes to the 4 who passed. I was reading earlier about some of the people getting limbs blown off and a few of them losing more than 1. That just makes my heart sunk. I hope they recover quickly.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

^ I think that he would have done a better job at killing himself than a neck wound if it was self-inflicted. Maybe he was just too chicken...

He ran over his brother??? Wow~  And he shot himself in the neck??? Double wowzers~ well if he did tried to kill himself with a gun then it's possible he missed his mark due to the recoil of the gun because I remember when I volunteered in the ER, there was an old man who tried to shoot his brains out on his birthday but the recoil of the gun caused him to miss his mark and ended up blasting off the back of his skull instead.  Needless to say, he finally died in the Trauma room and his brain matter was all over the floor.  

l heard the neck was from a shot, cuz l was also reading that he was replying through writing instead
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 4:51pm
I thought I heard his brother was wearing an IED vest. If that was the case, maybe he was trying to set it off somehow? If that makes sense.
I break balls.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2013 at 6:19pm
I really think the media needs to stop plastering the whole thing everywhere all day. its free propaganda and psychological operations. Attention is exactly what those type of people want and denying them that will hinder their plans.
LaNieve View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote LaNieve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by coolz

l heard the neck was from a shot, cuz l was also reading that he was replying through writing instead

I read that he shoved a gun down his throat and shot himself and thats how he got into critical condition and got the neck injury..
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 2:36am
Well he's up and conscious now. And he's communicating.  He has already been before a judge and lawyers (i guess they went to his hospital room).

He was able to say "no" and the rest of his communication is nodding and writing on paper.

He has basically confessed that he and his brother did it because of their Muslim faith.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIONS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-22-18-59-49
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 1:22pm
Who would of thought this whole bombing was over a religious faith,what a bunch of low life cowards always involving the public someway to get their muslim bull shit out, Boston does not have a death penalty but I hope the state might make a exception out of this case, and give this kid the lethal injection just wasting our tax dollars to keep him alive.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 1:42pm
there are so many people hiding behind religion. just because someone thinks one way does't mean you need to force others too. i dont know any religion that says concert others or die. although wait.. i think i remember the koran saying something like that in the text but i will have to look back at it. also they are already putting the older dude's wife on blast on the news. they are supposed to have a special on it sometime soon.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 1:42pm
bootleg: he's being charged under federal law, which does allow the death penalty. so, no exception from the massachusettes state law is needed.

my question: how does setting off bombs during a marathon help their extremist islamic cause? shouldn't they have targeted some political event/building or a capitalistic event/building? running a marathon is not against their beliefs, i don't think. so why target a marathon? the women were showing too much skin in their running outfits or something?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by cds4288

there are so many people hiding behind religion. just because someone thinks one way does't mean you need to force others too. i dont know any religion that says concert others or die. although wait.. i think i remember the koran saying something like that in the text but i will have to look back at it.

remember the crusades? christians were going around killing in the name of religion too. many of the america's (north, central, and south) natives were also killed in the name of religion. also during the salem witch trials in the late 1600's, many were killed in the name of religions. the bible did record that the israelites were to kill everybody in canaan because they were idol worshippers. this idea is not new, and has been practiced throughout history.

it's just now that in a world of religoius tolerance and acceptance that we feel that forcing religion on others is wrong. this wasn't the case 200 years go. these islamic extremist just haven't adopted the same tolerance and acceptance as the rest of the world. are they wrong? yes, because they fail to read the new testament. it's like reading half of a car manual. learning to accelerate, but didn't read how to brake. god wants these "unbelievers" to be saved, not killed.Confused
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 3:50pm
The guy who found him in his boat was getting donations for a new boat. He said to donate to the people who were injured or past away instead. What a nice guy...
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
cds4288 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote cds4288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 4:31pm
Haha yeah thst is nice. Im sure he will get a new one anyway. I heard he was making money through a new air freshener scent for boats and cars, blood of islam.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by bootleg

Who would of thought this whole bombing was over a religious faith,what a bunch of low life cowards always involving the public someway to get their muslim bull shit out, Boston does not have a death penalty but I hope the state might make a exception out of this case, and give this kid the lethal injection just wasting our tax dollars to keep him alive.

thats what alot of the times its all about...
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 3:30am
So apparently, the older brother Tamerlan was receiving welfare benefits for a while.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22061671/2013/04/24/herald-tamerlan-tsarnaev-received-mass-welfare-money#ixzz2RNRDlg2O

So the guy comes to hate America and Americans, but he gladly takes our tax dollars to help himself and his family.

Ha, that's a kick in the pants.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 4:04am
^ And apparently he hated Americans enough to marry one, have a child with her and allow her to work 70-80 hours/week while he made plans for his jihad.

His wife:  "Katherine Russell was a talented artist, a good student who grew up Christian, the daughter of a suburban doctor.  Then she went off to college in Boston.

So his wife dropped out of school and converted to Islam for this piece of shit.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by sideways99

^ And apparently he hated Americans enough to marry one, have a child with her and allow her to work 70-80 hours/week while he made plans for his jihad.

His wife:  "Katherine Russell was a talented artist, a good student who grew up Christian, the daughter of a suburban doctor.  Then she went off to college in Boston.

So his wife dropped out of school and converted to Islam for this piece of shit.
?? she didn't convert... it just means she marries an ISlam? or are you forgetting to put some information?
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JennyLi
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 8:54am
^ actually, i believe the reports are saying that she DID convert. and totally changed her life after meeting him. apparently he was abusive before and after meeting her. actually beat up a different gf while getting katherine russell pregnant...
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by rye

Originally posted by sideways99

?? she didn't convert... it just means she marries an ISlam? or are you forgetting to put some information?

I didn't forget any info, she converted.
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 11:34am

^ actually, i believe the reports are saying that she DID convert. and totally changed her life after meeting him. apparently he was abusive before and after meeting her. actually beat up a different gf while getting katherine russell pregnant...

He's just on his way to his 100 or 1000 virgins so he needs the practice.  LOL  
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:00pm
Either way, I think the bigger question now is why didn't US do enough when Russia brought them up and said they were a risk
elmasri90 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote elmasri90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:03pm
It's all a setup! Don't be so naive people
jmnoble27 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jmnoble27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:28pm
how was it a setup??
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by rye

Either way, I think the bigger question now is why didn't US do enough when Russia brought them up and said they were a risk

Because people would complain and say that's discrimination and the gov should butt out of people's business and blah blah.  LOL
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/24/2013 at 2:55pm
well it may be true but did you know they left to some 3rd world country with a wrongly spelt boarding doc and thats why nobody found out?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by elmasri90

Yep, it was all a drill. Care to take us through some more conspiracy theories for us naive ppl?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 8:01am
I"m surprised how quickly he confessed. Maybe the feds threatened cutting his balls off so he can't do anything with the 1000 virgins he wants to get...LOL
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 8:19am

Originally posted by rye

Because people would complain and say that's discrimination and the gov should butt out of people's business and blah blah.  LOL

How is this discrimination in anyway?  God you're ignorant!
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by elmasri90

If you're going to make a comment like that try backing it up and provide some insight.  Damn conspiracy theorists...

Tamerlan was put on a terror watchlist by the CIA after being contacted by the Russians in March 2011, the CIA communicated the info to other government agencies which put him in the TIDE database (Terrorists Identities Datamart Environment).  Early in 2012 he traveled to Russia for 6 months (should have raised a red flag for the U.S. govt).

So, the questions become was there enough investigation and monitoring of his activities?  Is it possible to investigate and monitor every single person identified by government agencies?
Board Member
Board Member
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 11:07am
Apparently they found the body of the student who was falsely accused of being a part of the bombing until they realized it was the two Russian brothers.  Now to find the cause of death.   LOL
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 11:36am
well now that everyone is open minded about the case,new theories are saying the 26 year old brother is actually not dead,reports of a naked man being handcuffed and put into a police cruiser was bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev but they're denying it was him and someone else.
360faceplant View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote 360faceplant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by bootleg

well now that everyone is open minded about the case,new theories are saying the 26 year old brother is actually not dead,reports of a naked man being handcuffed and put into a police cruiser was bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev but they're denying it was him and someone else.

The reason you get all these conspiracy theories, is because of stuff like this.  If it wasn't him, who was it?  Why hasn't anyone come forward to say I'm the one they stripped naked in the middle of the night.  I've never wished that someone had an identifiable tattoo more than I did when seeing that video.

They also claim they have video of the younger brother dropping his backpack and running, why haven't they released it?

Finally, today it's coming our that the kid wasn't even armed when he was in the boat.

I just think there's unanswered questions, and the longer they go unanswered the more they seem shady to people.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 12:09pm
The younger brother was shot several times and I herd he was also hit in the throat,that kind of shot is fatal I'm amazed how he is not dead yet from that as regarding the naked mystery suspect who was taken into custody his identity is unknown, feds and police probably have a gag order issued to keep their silence, so many details but evidence isn't supporting with the cops are saying and new witnesses are saying the older brother was run over by the Police and not by the younger brother.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 12:40pm
With most active investigations, the authorities are limited in what they can reveal to the general public. This prevents tainting of witness statements and evidence. In our age of instant gratification and desire for information, we feel that the cops are holding back and not telling us anything. The problem of getting all the information right away is that the cops will get a lot of info that may or may not be related or important or even correct. But, if we get a hold on that info, we write articles, post in forums, tweet, FB, and talk about it like it was the truth and tear it apart saying that the evidence doesn't support the stories. We are not detectives, and not trained to filter all the information, let along process them. Let the authorities gather all the info they can first before writing books about consipiracies based on clips of what someone said or 1 piece of evidence.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by 360faceplant

Originally posted by rye

How is this discrimination in anyway?  God you're ignorant!

because they will say that you are screening them because they are brown or w/e?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 3:29pm
That's more along the lines of profiling than discrimination.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 5:10pm
arguably racial profiling
anna.chan18 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/25/2013 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by coolz

arguably racial profiling

total racial profiling, its quite ridiculous how quickly our country will use brute force on certain races over others
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by anna.chan18

total racial profiling, its quite ridiculous how quickly our country will use brute force on certain races over others

ummm..please explain what you mean that our country will use brute force on certain races...are you talking about police brutality?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2013 at 9:29am
^ I didn't quite understand that myself. 

IMHO if you do not like the policies, laws and procedures this country uses... LEAVE!!!

So Anzor Tsarnaev (the father of the 2 pieces of shit) is planning on flying to the U.S. to bury his eldest son (please do not bury him here, take the bastard's body back to Dagestan and let it rot there) and "find out the truth".  Unfortunately for him he will not be accompanied by his lovely ex-wife who has an outstanding warrant for her arrest in MA for felony shoplifting and property damages.

Quote from Anzor:

“I am going to the United States,” Tsarnaev said, punctuating his words by banging on the table. “I want to say that I am going there to see my son, to bury the older one. I don't have any bad intentions. I don't plan to blow up anything."

Good to know he's not planning on blowing anything up, his sons already accomplished that.

Quote from Zubeidat (the mother):

"I thought America was going to, like, protect us, our kids, it's going to be safe," Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told reporters. "But it happened, opposite. My kids just — America took my kids away from me."

Last time I checked, Zube, America doesn't protect people who commit terrorist crimes on our soil.  Time for Zube to remove her head from her plump ass.

coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2013 at 7:46pm
well they american did protect "our kids" by killing his murderous intentionous kids 
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2013 at 11:29am
do you all think these two were highly intelligent and smart enough to plan out such an attack and build a sophisticated pressure cooker bomb with a remote detonation but fails so miserably from escaping authorities.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2013 at 12:08pm
wellt he main reason the escape failed was the dude that they hijacked the car didn't have enough gas so...
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2013 at 7:18pm
apparently, they learned how to build those bombs simply by googling it online. Seems crazy but l can't find the manual on wikipedia. lol
twolf123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote twolf123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/28/2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by rye

apparently, they learned how to build those bombs simply by googling it online. Seems crazy but l can't find the manual on wikipedia. lol

it's honestly not that difficult, the problem is that they would go and do such a thing in the first place. if not a bombing, they could easily have been another "dc sniper" and that could've resulted in MANY more deaths if anything.

on that note, i read they were reading terrorist magazines...?
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2013 at 2:13am
Originally posted by twolf123

Originally posted by rye

it's honestly not that difficult, the problem is that they would go and do such a thing in the first place. if not a bombing, they could easily have been another "dc sniper" and that could've resulted in MANY more deaths if anything.

on that note, i read they were reading terrorist magazines...?

yeah but just how easily assessible such information has been nowadays. Internet is the devil and the angel
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/29/2013 at 5:06pm
I read an article that its all a conspiracy and the gov actually did all this. He brothers' backpacks aren't even the same color that the backpack bomb was and all types of stuff. It was very convincing all the information this article had. Bottom line is tha even if it was all a conspiracy, the government will still point the blame on u and u can't do anything about it
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/30/2013 at 1:36pm
now, there's female DNA on the bombs...and the saga continues...
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2013 at 7:29am
NYtimes just reported that another 3 people have been taken into custody in connection with the bombings.

U.S. Detains 3 in Connection With Boston Bombings
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>