Things to do in California

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  12>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things to do in California
    Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 10:05am
In a couple of weeks I am going to be taking a trip to California. I was wondering if any of you who either live there or know the area could tell me some interesting things to do or places to see. I'm looking for some things that are less known about and that  fly under the radar. I'm flying into LA and we are renting a van from there and will drive around for 2 weeks so just about any area of Cali is a possibility. Any help would be greatly appreciated here.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 12:03pm
Well it all depends on what kinds of things you're interested in doing like sightseeing, adventurist stuff, shopping, relaxing stuff or what?  There's lots to do and places are usually not crowded on weekdays anyways.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Witty1 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Witty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 2:03pm
Go to Yosemite. 
Drive the PCH from SoCal to Oregon. 
Take Hwy 395 back down...

That should take a week... or 2 Big smile
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 4:58pm
I don't live in LA or know the Cali area well but when I went there 2 years ago I was around LA's chinatown and stumbled on to this guy!

shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:33pm
Hollywood Cemetery shows movies and sometimes has concerts...all the hipsters go there

California coastline is pretty special particularly the stretch between San Luis Obispo and Monterey. You could camp at Big Sur and then keep going until you get to Santa Cruz.  Spend the day there and then head up to San Francisco.  If you have been to SF then it is a must.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:37pm
There tons of things to do in LA, SD, some in Santa Barbara, Napa Valley, San Francisco. U have to narrow it down to a more specific question
solocreep View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 5:59pm
want some excitement? go to the ghetto. that'll get your heart racing. its really close to Disneyland.
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 6:02pm
Hollywood is the first thing that comes to mind if u are landing in LA. U have to go to Hollywood & Highland intersection in Hollywood. It's a different crowd/atmosphere that u should experience. Then check out Venice beach: lots of street vendors there
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 6:37pm
Thanks for all the ideas. To narrow it down more specifically I guess I'm looking for some things that are adventurous, and some places to set up camp for a night. Through research we've found the popular attractions and campgrounds so I'm more curious if anyone knows of any nice places to camp that are less known.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:10pm
Here is an article I came across in LA to eat. I didn't really read it though. http://travel.yahoo.com/blogs/refind/los-angeles-food-nancy-silverton-184352433.html?vp=1
twolf123 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote twolf123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Witty1

Go to Yosemite. 
Drive the PCH from SoCal to Oregon. 
Take Hwy 395 back down...

That should take a week... or 2 Big smile

agreeing with that guy. go to yosemite, it's beautiful year round. LUCKILY, as of 1 week ago, there is still water there though at not very high levels/ the waterfalls will still look amazing
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/15/2013 at 11:30pm
agree, Yosemite is definitely a site to see and there is tons of sections of Yosemite so u'll be busy all day or more trying to see different locations. Waterfalls no matter where u go are always beautiful and amazing to see.
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 12:05am
There is also Joshua Tree near Palm Springs, but Yosemite blows all of the national parks in LA out of the water. 
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 12:58am
Yup both Joshua Tree and Yosemite are very cool. Also liked Mono Lake a lot. Plus there are some nice natural hot springs up in the Mammoth area, which is good fun!
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:36am
Hollywood is so overrated and is a PoS place to go to.  The drive along the coast on PCH is crazy!  I drove from Seattle down to LA on PCH and the view was impeccable.  A little dangerous since you're riding on the cliff with twists and turns so don't doze off!  LOL  There were moments when you're riding above the clouds and you can park off the size and jump onto the beach.   For camping, I would check out Big Sur, Kings Canyon, Mammoth for the hot springs or even check out that glass beach north of SF I think, but I heard tourists are killing the place and stealing the glass rocks as souvenir.  
vicente View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote vicente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 10:41am
there's a lot of good camping up around tahoe, beautiful area, if you play disc golf bring some plastic,there are some beautiful, courses up there, if you don't play buy some plastic cause it's a great sport.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 11:11am
I'm liking all of these ideas guys it's a big help, thanks a lot!
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Muse25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 4:00pm
Paddleboard and mtb in Tahoe! 
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/16/2013 at 11:04pm
Tahoe, Mammoth, hot springs. These are all good suggestions. Las Vegas :-) Some good gambling there
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:35am
There's paddleboarding, roaring rapids, surfing, paragliding, cliff jumping, bungee jumping, etc.  LOL  
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:41am
There's also white water rafting just north of the bay area on the American River, with camp sites all around. The times I have gone, We'd set up camp, have a night to party, get up early, and start rafting after a safety briefing. Water guns are fun to shoot friends with, if they're on other boats, or your own.
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 9:34am
I would recommend start driving from San Diego along the coast. Take the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH, or just Highway 1) all the way up to Sausalito. Then head east to Tahoe.
Stopping by:
Venice Beach (muscle beach)
Santa Monica (3rd Strreet Promanade and Pier)
Ventura (grab a bite of fish and chips at Andria's at the pier)
Santa Barbara (go Clam Chowder tasting around all the restaurants at the Pier, grab some fresh rock crab for a meal)
San Simeon (tour Hearst Catle)
Big Sur (camp here!)
Pinnacles National Park (this just became a national park this year; hike up the High Peaks Trail)
Monterey (drive through Pebble Beach, yes, the golf course, called 17 mile drive or something)
Santa Cruz (do some rides at the boardwalk)
San Francisco (do the tourist thing and go to Fisherman's Wharf, eat clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl at Boudin's, eat some dungenous crab at the stands; Golden Gate Bridge)
Sausalito (drive accross Golden Gate Bridge and visit the floating houses
Heading east now...
Sonoma/Napa (wine tasting, great restaurants)
Coloma (white river rafting, there are camping/rafting combos available at several of the river outfitters)
Lake Tahoe (moutain biking, paddleboard on the lake)
Heading south...
Yosemite
Mammoth/June Lake
Kings Canyon/Sequioa National Parks (see giant sequoias)
Death Valley (it's too hot to go in the summer though)
Joshua Tree (see the weird looking joshua tree)
Back to LA, end of trip.

bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 11:32am
^you ain't no Tupac but you do get around,you pretty much mention all the good attractions except Venice beach,I would like to nominate lighting80 to be steezemisterr's personal tour guide and chauffeur when he arrives in the golden state.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by bootleg

^you ain't no Tupac but you do get around,you pretty much mention all the good attractions except Venice beach,I would like to nominate lighting80 to be steezemisterr's personal tour guide and chauffeur when he arrives in the golden state.

Haha agreed. That was the most helpful post yet. Pretty much just planned an entire trip right there. Strike that, not pretty much, he did.
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by lightning80

I would recommend start driving from San Diego along the coast. Take the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH, or just Highway 1) all the way up to Sausalito. Then head east to Tahoe.
Stopping by:
Venice Beach (muscle beach)  Mariscos Taco Stand on Lincoln just North of Rose (little blue stand up joint...get the shrimp tostadas)
Santa Monica (3rd Strreet Promanade and Pier) Bay Cities Italian Market on Lincoln (Godmother and Hot Pastrami sandwiches...incredible)
Ventura (grab a bite of fish and chips at Andria's at the pier) Spencer Makenzie's Fish Company, Seaward Sushi, Cuernavaca (el pastor tacos and suadero tacos) 
Santa Barbara (go Clam Chowder tasting around all the restaurants at the Pier, grab some fresh rock crab for a meal) La Super-Rica Taqueria ...seriously good
Cayucos**** Rudell's smoke house - great fish and smoke meat 
Paso Robles****Thomas Hill Organics
Big Sur (camp here!)
Pinnacles National Park (this just became a national park this year; hike up the High Peaks Trail)
Monterey (drive through Pebble Beach, yes, the golf course, called 17 mile drive or something)
Santa Cruz (do some rides at the boardwalk) Big Basin Redwoods State Park, The Penny Ice Creamery
San Francisco (do the tourist thing and go to Fisherman's Wharf, eat clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl at Boudin's, eat some dungenous crab at the stands; Golden Gate Bridge) Presidio, Alcatraz (Food...Emily's Spagetti Shack (good food and bar and cheap for SF, Tartine Bakery and/or Restaurant (simply some of the best food you will ever have imo )
Heading east now...
Coloma (white river rafting, there are camping/rafting combos available at several of the river outfitters)
Lake Tahoe (moutain biking, paddleboard on the lake) Soule Domain, Le Bistro
Heading south...
Yosemite
Mammoth/June Lake Tamarack Lodge (good restaurant and fun place to stay too)
Back to LA, end of trip.

So if you follow this path I am going to help you with some good eats along the way that I know about.  See recs in red above. **** mean I added the stop
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 12:52pm
I have to agree Venice Beach is not one of the better attractions. But it's special, from it's history of plans to build a community like Venice where people travel by boats to it's present day oppotrunities of watching people lift weights and play basketball by the beach and all the weird people that lurk there.

I love to take road trips. So, yeah, I do get around. The only place in my list that I haven't been to is Sequoia and Kings Canyon. But I'm pretty sure those are good places to visit.

By the way, if you do go to Coloma for whitewater rafting, stop by the 1st spot where gold was found that started the california gold rush. It'll be obvious that the gold never stayed in the area and all of it went to San Francisco.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 12:55pm
^Thanks a lot for all the help man, lots of killer ideas there.
chillwill View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote chillwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 1:23pm
I need to remember this thread next time i go to Cali.  I've been to California many many times, but these are great suggestions.
Alkasquawlik View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 1:33pm

I have to agree Venice Beach is not one of the better attractions. But it's special, from it's history of plans to build a community like Venice where people travel by boats to it's present day oppotrunities of watching people lift weights and play basketball by the beach and all the weird people that lurk there.

Agreed, Venice isn't that cool, especially if you've been more than once or live in CA.
However, if you've NEVER been, I would definitely recommend going there. The scene is cool, and it's a fun little place to waste some time people watching and checking out all the shops.
sdwc96 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote sdwc96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 4:27pm
camping in big sur can be difficult due to popularity. i would check now to see if there are any open spots. When you're driving up to Big Sur, i forget the city but its right before big sur, they charge a ridiculous amount for gas and they have to pump it for you. Try to fill up several cities before hand or after.

joshua tree is great but at this time of year it starts to get into the 90-100s. bring lots of water because only 2 camp sites offer water and there are no showers in the park. bring/rent climbing gear if you like to scale rocks.

with all the northern attractions you might be better off flying to SF if you can change your arrangements.

if you end up near the 5 fwy and broadway in LA, stop by michoacans for carne asada nachos. Theyre open 24hrs so you can get food any time. Some people like to go to Pinks hotdogs. The line gets long at night. I think its more of a novelty though.

The only thing i would add is if you venture to san diego/orange county area try surfing trestles. but if you dont surf, you can find something thats more along your path in LA or Santa Barbara and get an equivalent experience.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 7:01pm

Stopping by:
Venice Beach (muscle beach)
Santa Monica (3rd Strreet Promanade and Pier)
Ventura (grab a bite of fish and chips at Andria's at the pier)
Santa Barbara (go Clam Chowder tasting around all the restaurants at the Pier, grab some fresh rock crab for a meal)
Big Sur (camp here!)
Santa Cruz (do some rides at the boardwalk)
San Francisco (do the tourist thing and go to Fisherman's Wharf, eat clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl at Boudin's, eat some dungenous crab at the stands; Golden Gate Bridge)
Heading east now...
Lake Tahoe (moutain biking, paddleboard on the lake)
Heading south...
Yosemite
Mammoth/June Lake
Back to LA, end of trip.

This is a pretty extensive list. Did u get this online or put this together yourself?
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 7:32pm
Manresa beach in Santa Cruz is also a cool place to camp.  You can also camp on State Beaches which is the last exit in Ventura
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by Alkasquawlik

Agreed, Venice isn't that cool, especially if you've been more than once or live in CA.
However, if you've NEVER been, I would definitely recommend going there. The scene is cool, and it's a fun little place to waste some time people watching and checking out all the shops.

That's right, if u live in LA, then it probably won't be that interesting to u, but that goes for anything that u do all the time. U will get bored of it. For tourists, Hollywood and Venice beach are top places to visit
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 7:59am
magichc: i actually put that together myself. i usually plan all of my vacations/trips with details of where to stay, eat and play on a spreadsheet. so, i'm used to coming up with a list of stuff to do and places to go. the list i posted is actually too much for a 2-week trip. since i don't know what steezemister is more interested in, i just gave him a big list of stuff that he can pick and choose from.

personally, i would have started subscribing to groupon and living social and other deal sites for places all around california. might be useful to save a few bucks for some restaurants and some attractions.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 9:48am
L80 is the man with the plan, your wife probably sits back with a cold beer while you plan the family vacations.  LOL  I agree, jump on groupon deals because  you probably won't find better deals.
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 5:37pm
Thanks for that good tip there, I'll be sure to check out groupon.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

L80 is the man with the plan, your wife probably sits back with a cold beer while you plan the family vacations.  LOL  I agree, jump on groupon deals because  you probably won't find better deals.

yeah, then she complains about the restaurants i picked or having too much or too little to do or that she's not interested in some of the attractions. but, when i ask her to plan a 2 day trip, she comes up with nothing.

i think i saw a deal for whitwater rafting the past couple days on either groupon or livingsocial. it's probably still available. that would save 50% off the regular price.
Winner#1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Winner#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 7:56am
L80's list is good, though it would be a shame to miss San Diego, esp La Jolla. At least make it down to Dana Point/Laguna Beach/San Clemente. South Orange County is beautiful! There's bound to be some County Fairs going on while you're driving around CA, go and enjoy them!
Winner # 1: Winner#1
(still waiting for the day)
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 8:12am
"What should I do in CA"is a pretty broad question Steeze, that's like when people ask where they should visit in Europe.  It's big, and varied, and even in two weeks there's no way you could see everything here.  There's a lot of outdoor beauty, lots of cool historic and cultural stuff, big cities, weird people...

Lightning's list is very good.  I'm from England and have people come visit me here all the time.  It really depends what you're in to, but if I was to list the three can't-miss things it would be:

1. The drive up the 1, from Ventura to SF.  So much cool stuff and amazing views all the way up that road.  Whales, beaches with seals, Monterrey, Santa Cruz, HMB, Big Sur.  That's proper old coastal CA.
2.  Yosemite.  It's amazing.  Been a dozen times (climbed halfdome twice) and every time I go it amazes me all over again.
3.  In-N-Out

Enjoy your trip, this is the best state in the Union.

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 8:24am
I totally forgot about In-N-Out! Remember to order any burger you get "animal style". It's basically grilled onions and special sauce on your burger. You can also get your fries "animal style". It's not on the menu, but you can just say "give me a double double animal style, and fries animal style".

More of the "secret menu" can be found here:
Cooperla View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Cooperla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 8:26am
^Good advice here.

Also, Hollywood will not be what you're expecting.  Frankly it's a bit of a dump.  Unless you want free tickets to a taping of some lame show, go to Beverley Hills instead and gawk at all the 60 yr old broads with face-lifts and wanna be actors trying to get noticed.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 8:57am
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 9:30am
Check out Lassen Volcanic National Park at Bumpass Hell, it's a natural hot spring up north near Oregon.  I would totally check it out if it wasn't so far from SoCal...
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 7:03pm
Thanks a ton Lightning!! That groupon link was absolutely huge.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by steezemisterr

Thanks a ton Lightning!! That groupon link was absolutely huge.

Glad to help! The more you save now, the more you'll have to spend when the snow comes.

AMY: Lassen Volcanic National Park looks very interesting. It's only 3 hours from me, but I haven' been there yet. I might just add a weekend camping trip to the summer... Clap
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 10:06am

AMY: Lassen Volcanic National Park looks very interesting. It's only 3 hours from me, but I haven' been there yet. I might just add a weekend camping trip to the summer... Clap

Yeah, I saw it on a lesser known camping spots must see list and was all excited until I saw how far it was up north in Cali.  LOL  All the must see camping spots are always up north.  LOL
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 4:40pm

I totally forgot about In-N-Out! Remember to order any burger you get "animal style". It's basically grilled onions and special sauce on your burger. You can also get your fries "animal style". It's not on the menu, but you can just say "give me a double double animal style, and fries animal style".

More of the "secret menu" can be found here:

Well it is not really special sauce is it?  It is their normal spread with the burger prepped with mustard before it is cooked.

I like animal style with Ketchup and Mustard instead of the spread... and regular double double with raw onions, add pickles, substitute spread for ketchup and mustard.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2013 at 6:37am
Originally posted by shwazy

Well it is not really special sauce is it?  It is their normal spread with the burger prepped with mustard before it is cooked.

I like animal style with Ketchup and Mustard instead of the spread... and regular double double with raw onions, add pickles, substitute spread for ketchup and mustard.

There's mustard in the special sauce???  Totally fooled me because I hate mustard!  Shocked
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/22/2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Originally posted by shwazy

There's mustard in the special sauce???  Totally fooled me because I hate mustard!  Shocked

I've always thought it was some regular thousand island dressing with some sauce mix with but still taste no difference , ohh people ask to get the fries well done into animal style at in n out.
Steeze check out the queen mary/the pike in long beach,fishermans wharf in San Pedro,Tide pools in laguna beach, Catalina island by chartering a ferry,Magic mountain,Disneyland/Downtown,Kayaking in sunset beach,The LACMA museum in LA.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by bootleg

I've always thought it was some regular thousand island dressing with some sauce mix with but still taste no difference , ohh people ask to get the fries well done into animal style at in n out.
Steeze check out the queen mary/the pike in long beach,fishermans wharf in San Pedro,Tide pools in laguna beach, Catalina island by chartering a ferry,Magic mountain,Disneyland/Downtown,Kayaking in sunset beach,The LACMA museum in LA.

Yeah, I always thought it was thousand island mixed with ketchup.  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>