New company to Check out

Share/Save/Bookmark

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
realmshades View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New company to Check out
    Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 6:04am
Realm Shades, Inc.was established in 2013 to address the lack of personalized and creative options available in the eyewear market. Every one tries so hard to be their own person and stand out with their style, but how can you when you buy from big name corporations that mass produce their product for stores around the world? Realm Shades, Inc. gives you, the customer, the power and creativity to make your own realm, your steez, your swag, or whatever you call it. Realm Shades are, and always will be truly unique and one of a kind.
Realm Shades provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are comfortable enough for every day wear, yet durable enough to withstand any activity you throw at them. Each pair of Realm Shades can be custom ordered to your desired frame color and finish, lens color, and logo color. Your style is
what you make it, so why not make it your own? The best part is, Realm Shades are surprisingly affordable, so it won't cost you a fortune to be an original. You can look like a baller without spending money like one.
realmshades.com

realmshades.com

realmshades@gmail.com
Follow us:

facebook.com/realmshades
twitter.com/realmshades
instagram.com/realmshades
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:02am
Get your summer steez on with Shades starting at just $20!!!!!
Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:06am
Can you get the logo any bigger?  ooh, and they're waterproof...but they sink.  FAIL

Alkasquawlik View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:09am
No idea what differentiates you guys from the myriad of other "cheap" sunglasses, other than a different name..
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:20am
the logo is as big as it can get..fail? almost all sunglasses sink brother, I wanted them to skink to get some good pics of them near the reef...and everyone has to start of some where right?
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by realmshades

the logo is as big as it can get..fail? almost all sunglasses sink brother, I wanted them to skink to get some good pics of them near the reef...and everyone has to start of some where right?

Agreed. 

Not knocking you, just trying to figure out why someone (ie. myself) would decide to purchase these over another "generic" sunglass company, other than needing a pair of cheap sunglasses for some reason, and these were at a shop right in front of me.

What differentiates you, and your company, from the rest of the market? Like I said, not knocking you down, just some constructive criticism from a potential consumer.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 7:44am
I’m not going to say don’t buy from another companies because we all need the love and support. When it comes down to it everyone that works or rides for Realm shades well always be true to their roots, and not only have a company market to snowboarding skateboarding etc.. but have it truly owned and run by people that are out there doing it every day.

when I started the company That's what i wanted there are too few companies out there own by people that actually do the sport. All just sell out because they chased the buck. In the end it’s your choice all I can do is promot where and when I can in hopes of finding new consumers.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Online
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Piranha

Can you get the logo any bigger?  ooh, and they're waterproof...but they sink.  FAIL

Isn't all glasses waterproof?  Shocked  I mean they're made out of plastic and glass...LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 8:18am
Yes they Are
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 11:16am
Follow us on instagram and with your order get free stickers!!!

Instagram.com/Realmshades
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 12:56pm
You still haven't said a defining factor.. . 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Piranha View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Piranha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by Piranha

I was being facetious. 

Your cheap looking sunglasses look like just a means for company advertisement...a billboard.  Even worse, there is no creativity...looks like you chose the very first typestyle you saw (Arial?).

The underwater pic reinforces the lack of creativity. The glasses are at the bottom of a dead reef.  What does that subliminally tell the potential customer?..."these glasses will fall off your face into the ocean, but they're so cheesy, you won't even care enough to jump in and get them".  If you had any creativity, you would have already made them float...there's your angle.

coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/17/2013 at 3:29pm
well good thing is they did say it can be customized, l'm assuming still 20$?
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 5:01am
if you dont like a pic its okay, need to learn how to chill brother lol..if you new any thing, that reef is not dead, just because you probably seen the reef in finding nemo doesnt mean thats how the reef looks every where. but you are entitled to your opinion and thanks in a new company there are always areas to make improvements.

To every one else that have stoped by our page and found us on instagram thanks for the love and support.. and a special thanks goes out to you that have ordered, shades where sent out today!!!

cheers.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Online Status: Online
  Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 10:54am
No offense but is English your first language?  You should proofread your sentences before you post since you are the representative of your company, just saying.  

Cheap or not, people would always buy glasses. 
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 11:18am
I'm with the others who are trying to understand how these glasses are different from others. And since you are putting emphasis on these sunglasses being created by/for skateboarders/snowboarders, how are the glasses special for riders? Better fit so they don't fall off? Made to block sun better while doing these activities? Better durability? Are they to be worn while doing these activities? You also mentioned individualism..I just don't see that anywhere...if all of my friends wear realm sunglasses..them I'm just like everyone else around me..
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 11:22am
What makes your glasses different from the rest from oakleys , electric,etc no significant story behind why it's different from the rest of market than being stated custom fitted to the consumer,is it made from eco friendly material,are some of the proceeds donated to a worthy organization,are they really efficient as the site says.Sorry I'm not sold yet,I'll be sticking with my expensive ray bans from china.
good luck with your business
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 2:28pm
comon guys, stop being on him. Let us just conclude, he is just like every other sunglass distributer, just think of it as one additional option 
Local
Local

Quote Alkasquawlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by bootleg

What makes your glasses different from the rest from oakleys , electric,etc no significant story behind why it's different from the rest of market than being stated custom fitted to the consumer,is it made from eco friendly material,are some of the proceeds donated to a worthy organization,are they really efficient as the site says.Sorry I'm not sold yet,I'll be sticking with my expensive ray bans from china.
good luck with your business

lol at comparing him to electric and oakley. Apples and oranges ConfusedLOL
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/18/2013 at 5:40pm
It's a damn tough crowd here.

People need to take this for what it is, a guy selling inexpensive sunglasses that you can customize.  Are the optics going to be similar to Oakley?  Doubtful, but the price tag isn't similar to Oakley, too.

If you don't like what he's doing just move along, nothing to see here.

Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by sideways99

People need to take this for what it is, a guy selling inexpensive sunglasses that you can customize.  Are the optics going to be similar to Oakley?  Doubtful, but the price tag isn't similar to Oakley, too.

yes sorry, thanks for pointing that out, and none taken. Dang ios on this ipad is the worst!

realmshades.com
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/19/2013 at 5:20pm

yes sorry, thanks for pointing that out, and none taken. Dang ios on this ipad is the worst!

realmshades.com

Looks like someone needs to enable their WYSIWYG post editor......

Try to quote someone and you keep ending up just quoting the last post on the thread?....

*Click on any thread, look at the upper-ish right hand corner of the page. See that "control panel" button up there? Click on it. Go to edit profile. Scroll to the bottom where it says "Enable the WYSIWYG post editor"....and Enable the WYSIWYG post editor. Don't feel bad, it took us ALL a long ass time to figure that one out. The code and how this site layout is kinda isn't the easiest to navigate. Everyone gets one.

People need to take this for what it is, a guy selling inexpensive sunglasses that you can customize.

See, that's MY problem...

IMO it's SPAM. Some weak sauce glasses that everyone and their mother is putting out there, to buy, use up some plastic and throw/break/lose them shits a month or two later..

I mean...great if they make some money, and it allows them to just chill for the next few years till the next redundant money making idea.
That's the idea, right? They can't seriously think they are going to make a ton of money doing this, but probably enough to make more than I do as a bicycle mechanic. Enough to scrape by but have loads of free time to play. So right on to them if it allows them to go out and have some fun.

At the same time, it's just over whelming for me. This site already has enough advertising on it, the forums isn't where I want to see shit like that.  Just makes everything feel stale. The lack of input, myself included I guess, just makes it all feel like a ghost town. Sucks too, there were,are still and was some rad-motherfuckers 'round here. I'll keep limping along posting up about bikes, don't worry.

Lastly, how the shtook did the wayfarer style come back so got-dayum hard? Is that all people can make these days? Don't get me wrong, I look like a sexy bitch in em, I get it, but there is no style anymore these days....fuckin kids.

EDIT:It's also kinda rude to me. Just jump onto a forum, don't even say hi, and ass rape me with your average glasses. Don't even bother to check out what's going on here. Establish yourself...NOOOPE. Just Plug Plug Plug...

Alright, I'm done now. Sorry.

Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 4:28am
Tomorrow is go skate day!!! yes its that time already, time to get back to your roots and skate. Stop by your local shops and see what they have planned.

This Is My Realm
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/20/2013 at 3:30pm

Tomorrow is go skate day!!! yes its that time already, time to get back to your roots and skate. Stop by your local shops and see what they have planned.

This Is My Realm

you do realize, your hyperlink is typed in correctly... lol
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 3:40am
I know its typed in correctly, if you ment incorrectly, the link works fine for me.

Its all about the grind and hustle today...get out and skate!!!

REALM SHADES INC.
steezemisterr View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote steezemisterr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 5:34am
Nah, I think its typed incorrectly. Didn't work for me either. Strike that, the second link worked. That's my bad.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/21/2013 at 5:38am
No worries dude..thanks for checking us out.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote realmshades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2013 at 9:34am
Here is another way to stay tune to whats going at Realm Shades.twitter.com/realmshades

Thanks for the love
csluyuan View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote csluyuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/07/2013 at 1:22am
In the end it’s your choice all I can do is promot where and when I can in hopes of finding new consumers.