Jogger who leaves Poop

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  12>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jogger who leaves Poop
    Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 8:29am
So apparently this chick has some pretty damn regular bowel movements, or has to take a jog to take a shit. Regardless it's a pretty flawless execution, I would just hate to see her undies after a hot sweaty poopie jogDead

Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 8:46am
Haha that's funny! I'm willing to bet she's his ex and has a slight grudge against him cuz of a bad breakup.

"BAD HUMAN!!!"
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 8:54am
Dude, that is so gross. I can't believe she didn't wipe, either. WTF is wrong with people?
Shop smart... Shop S-Mart.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 9:13am
Holy crap, that is both hilarious and disgusting.  Running gets things moving, if you know what I mean.  Think about it, she spends the rest of her run with a poopy bunghole.  She must go through quite a few pairs of panties.
Angry Midget Yo View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 10:34am
Maybe she was a dog in her past life.  LOL  But seriously, eww she didn't even wipe!  She has gravy sauce running down her legs.  LOL
Sessions sucks hairy monkey balls, the end.
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 11:49am
Apparently, this is normal at a Walmart near you...

| | | bryman | | | View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 1:16pm
I'll admit that I did not watch this video.  That being said, this post gave me something that TS has not provided to me for quite some time -- the impetus to spend a few minutes on urbandictionary looking up hilarious fecal definitions.  Thank you OP.

Hey ctoma!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Detroit%20bakery

-b
get bent
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 1:27pm
LMAO at the Detroit Bakery, the Urban Dictionary never seizes to amaze me. 

The guy's property being shat on in the interview really says "This is malicious fecal distribution" Good stuff going down in Albuquerque

and this ones for you LightningWink

Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 1:37pm
haha..get a bucket, and do a image search for "crap in pants"..get ready to hurl Pinch
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by lightning80

haha..get a bucket, and do a image search for "crap in pants"..get ready to hurl Pinch

I will not do that.  I don't have much left after just seeing what is on this thread.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 3:47pm
thats odd that someone does it. l mean l'm in a routine too, but not on my neighbour or what not.
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 4:29pm
I love how they censor the photograph of the stain on the wall, as if it was so horrific. I thought it looked nice.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by diviesti

So apparently this chick has some pretty damn regular bowel movements, or has to take a jog to take a shit. Regardless it's a pretty flawless execution, I would just hate to see her undies after a hot sweaty poopie jogDead

I would find out her name first, then put all that video on the news along with her name. That will get her to stop because the whole town would know about her
irish-boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote irish-boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 3:57am
Put the video on facebook (and un-blurred)...she deserves to be humiliated for this. Stupid girl!
The 'GINGERS HAVE SOULS' kid is crazy..
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 4:56am
Originally posted by irish-boarder

Put the video on facebook (and un-blurred)...she deserves to be humiliated for this. Stupid girl!

Exactly, if she is willing to do that, then she deserves the consequences of humiliation. She asked for it. You don't even have to confront her
VermontRider View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote VermontRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2013 at 6:01am
I don't understand why people have security cameras that aren't good enough to see people's faces.
magichc View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote magichc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by VermontRider

I don't understand why people have security cameras that aren't good enough to see people's faces.

That is literally the truth. It is pointless to sit there and watch someone steal or do whatever to you when you can't even do anything because your resolution is so bad you can't use it in court
C4 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
aka cnr913

Quote C4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 8:03am
HA!! That is a pretty funny/gross story. I don't think there's anything worse than having to poop mid-run, though.
I break balls.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 10:38am
Haha, he should blast a big picture of her all along his fence so she can see it the next time she runs up to drop a deuce.  LOL
Lux View Drop Down
Local
Local
Two-hand tail block

Quote Lux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 10:41am
Oh god, just watching this again makes me want to pooh so badly right now, especially after such a heavy meal. 
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Lux

Oh god, just watching this again makes me want to pooh so badly right now, especially after such a heavy meal. 

Well, you know what to do, go jogging and leave a steamer outside someone's apartment.
diviesti View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote diviesti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by sideways99

Originally posted by Lux

Well, you know what to do, go jogging and leave a steamer outside someone's apartment.

hahahaha
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 2:22pm
get bent
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 2:32pm
I've never actually witnessed it but heard on many accounts that marathon runners will shit themselves during a run cuz they don't want to hurt their runtime. Just gross to cross the finish line while there's shit rolling down the leg.
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 2:43pm
well running during a marathon and crapping is different then routinely going to this guys place and doing it 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 3:48pm
this has to the weirdest yet funny about taking shits randomly in public, gross...soon this fecal shitting chick will soon be caught.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 4:29pm
The thing that doesn't seem to cross her mind is one day she will be caught, it will be brought out to the open and she will be extremely embarrassed.  Will she be able to run through that town ever again?  Can she be charged with a crime?  There's gotta be something in the books about dropping a deuce in public.

Think about this... what if she's in a professional position and this makes the evening news?  How do you return to the office after being outed as the jogging pooper?
keljai View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote keljai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 4:57pm
good thing the owner isn't pressing charges then. HE mentioned that he onyl brought it to light to make her stop 
for fantastic outdoor deals, checkout:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/KelvinChung
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 6:08pm
Putting pictures of her face all along the fence would be really funny. I wonder what her first reaction would be when she turns the corner and sees her face all the way down the fence, lol
anna.chan18 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote anna.chan18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by rurchan

Putting pictures of her face all along the fence would be really funny. I wonder what her first reaction would be when she turns the corner and sees her face all the way down the fence, lol

id probably never run in that neighborhood if that happened to me.. lol
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 9:08pm
I think I would try to take all the pictures down before someone saw them up or saw me taking them down. Then I would stay away from that neighborhood all together, running or driving by
mmogoingjian View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote mmogoingjian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/21/2013 at 9:15pm
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.

julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by sideways99

The thing that doesn't seem to cross her mind is one day she will be caught, it will be brought out to the open and she will be extremely embarrassed.  Will she be able to run through that town ever again?  Can she be charged with a crime?  There's gotta be something in the books about dropping a deuce in public.

Think about this... what if she's in a professional position and this makes the evening news?  How do you return to the office after being outed as the jogging pooper?
Would it be considered littering or public dumping? Definitely indecent exposure and maybe disturbing the peace. She should be arrested for disturbing my appetite with that video.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by keljai

well running during a marathon and crapping is different then routinely going to this guys place and doing it 

yes, it's VERY different...
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:29am
^ Elmore learned the hard way about avoiding Mexican food the day before a marathon.
irish-boarder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote irish-boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:39am
Put a sign saying "poop before you leave home" at eye level on the wall she poops against. Embarrass the tramp!
The 'GINGERS HAVE SOULS' kid is crazy..
Instructor
Instructor
panic lounge

Quote | | | bryman | | | Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:41am
^^^ Actually I think he visited the Detroit Bakery before this one.  

And that picture is priceless.  I love the looks on those peoples' faces, including the runner.

-b
get bent
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 8:55am
^ Clearly he is an Ohio State grad.
Redheaderr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:09am

This guy is pretty suave with his public pooping. Dunno how nobody even gives him a second look.

On another note, I once went into the fitting rooms in a Kohls, only to find a giant steaming pile of poop in one of the stalls.
Instructor
Instructor
Tailpress at Mammoth!

Quote Angry Midget Yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:39am
Haha, did they also use one of the clothes to wipe too?  I feel sorry for whoever tries on that piece of clothing afterwards.  LOL
Muse25 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Muse25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:42am
LMAO!!!! Damn! as Cheech said in the movie Up In Smoke "C'mon cheeks, stay together!" 
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:53am
This is the only thread I actively refrain from opening during my lunch.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by julius77

This is the only thread I actively refrain from opening during my lunch.

Weak stomach, eh j?  In that case you may not be cut out to work at the theatre or spend any time on Ohio State's campus.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 11:29am
This is why I refrain from eating a heavy meal the previous night before doing any marathon or any recreational sport that involved with the open public.take your laxatives or use the toilet as much as you can.. get that junk out of your system to saved yourself from shitting in public. I might say for the young lady jogger that is a different story to having to go ,looks like she can shit on command compare to people who can't control themselves.
Redheaderr View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Big Sky, Montana

Quote Redheaderr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

Haha, did they also use one of the clothes to wipe too?  I feel sorry for whoever tries on that piece of clothing afterwards.  LOL

lol not that I saw. There weren't any clothes in the room so they were probably thinking along the lines of these other public poopers and skipping the wipe stage.
coolz View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote coolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Angry Midget Yo

l would hope he didn't keep it
Grinch View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Grinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 5:22pm
Thats nasty!! The best part of the story is that a chick was doing it lol!
rurchan View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
Tail Press

Quote rurchan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Grinch

Thats nasty!! The best part of the story is that a chick was doing it lol!

That is true, it puts a different outlook on the story having a chick do it compared to a dirty old guy
julius77 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote julius77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2013 at 10:00pm
I don't think it matters. Gross either way.
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/24/2013 at 5:38am
The news is so pathetic.  The language used in it reads like an SNL skit.

Watch as the runner "strikes" (Is she taking a shit or raiding a village)

This is "malicious fecal distribution" huh?????

I stopped watching after that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>