Official 2014/2014 NBA Season

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <12345 21>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official 2014/2014 NBA Season
    Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 2:05pm
rose goes in for surgery on monday. i have a feeling he wont be back again this season.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:29pm
Crazy to see all these young players go down with knee injuries. Rose, Westbrook, Rondo. Hope it isn't a career ender for Rose. It'd be a shame.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2013 at 6:47pm
yeah brutal for him to spend all that time getting himself healthy and then to have this happen.
JDiggidy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
October shred

Online Status: Online
  Quote JDiggidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 10:27am
Rose out for another season? dang man, crazy!  can he come back to be the all time great he was supposed to be?

Also, WTF Kobe?  really?  Clown  gobble up all of your "team's" salary cap and then claim to be all about the team?  Whatev's dude. 

/good day to be a laker hater
2010-11 Gnu Danny Kass C2BTX, 2011-12 Union Atlas, 2012-13 Salomon Synapse & a 12-13 Thrive Renegade for kicks
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by JDiggidy

Also, WTF Kobe?  really?  Clown  gobble up all of your "team's" salary cap and then claim to be all about the team?  Whatev's dude. 

He's Kobe and that's all that matters.  Dude is only concerned about himself.

Just looked at the standings, Utah is 1-14?  Wow... I guess it will pay off when they have the #1 pick in the draft, a lot of good talent will be available.

sheeshgosh View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 12:43pm
at kobe won't take a paycut to help out with the team's salary expenses. But he is kobe and he did help put 5 banners up so there's your case right there.

DRose will never come back the same, dude has tofu knees.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by sideways99

Originally posted by JDiggidy

He's Kobe and that's all that matters.  Dude is only concerned about himself.

Just looked at the standings, Utah is 1-14?  Wow... I guess it will pay off when they have the #1 pick in the draft, a lot of good talent will be available.

I still think they're sandbagging for Wiggins. No team is this bad. And it's a huge coincidence when it's a team like Utah.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
beliason View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote beliason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 2:51pm
I claim to be a Jazz fan and trust me, even if they end up with the #1 pick they will still screw it up by taking some big dumb foreigner.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2013 at 8:14pm
the nba will fix the lottery so utah wont get the first pick...they don't want any of these young, potential stars in a tiny market.
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 9:18am
well Kobe just signed a 2 year 48 million contract with the lakers so it looks like they have one more hurrah before he hangs up his jersey. This season will be about getting his groove back, and then the summer should bring in some interesting talent. That will give the lakers a year to gel if at all and try to win it all the last year of kobe's contract. One can only hope lol. Tired of seeing the heat winning it
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 9:40am
What a facking guy taking 24 mil a year. Give them a break so you could go after a few more players. Unbelievable.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 2:49pm
Guess it doesn't matter where Wiggins plays cuz eventually he'll come home to play for his childhood team, Raps. It'll happen one day.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
LeerroooyJenkins View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 3:00pm
Blazers are still hot, let's see if they can keep it going through these next 4 tougher games.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/26/2013 at 10:21pm
i dont know who kobe thinks they have a chance to pick up after he takes that contract. youd think hes earned enough over the last 20 seasons to be preapred to take a pay cut and have a legitimate shot at getting another ring. 
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2013 at 5:13am
warriors snap their losing streak, barely, vs the pelicans. still not used to the"pelicans"
is it just me? or is common sense not that common.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2013 at 11:44am
Bulls need to break this team up...get rid of everyone and start from scratch except jimmy butler and Noah if possible.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/27/2013 at 10:40pm
warriors lose again. nice rally in the fourth but came up short.
Local
Local

Quote sheeshgosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2013 at 5:42am
because kobe still thinks that he doesn't need any other talent trying to outshine him for the 6th ring. Kobe has that kanye west mentality "give me 50 million or i'ma quit"
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/28/2013 at 5:43pm
I hear ya with the Kobe talk but this dude has made the organization a boat load of money and he will make them a crap more as he moves up the career scoring ranks.  The Lakers can always sign players and take a hit in luxury tax which Kobe will make up for by being on the team.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 11:39am
Heat should have an easy win tonight. Just another practice for them.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 2:32pm
hopefully, theyve been looking a lot more like a championship team lately.
bootleg View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote bootleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 6:01pm
What was Jason kidd thinking when he decided to have one of his players intentionally bump him spilling his drink all over the court just to make some time against the lakers then gets fined 50K by the NBA ..way to start your new coach career after his DUI.
sideways99 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote sideways99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 7:19pm
^ Impaired coaching.

The Atlantic division is strong /* sarcasm

No one has a winning record.

Toronto 6 - 9
Boston  7 - 11
Philly  6 -10
Brooklyn  4 - 11
NY  3 - 11
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2013 at 9:38pm
another close game between the warriors and thunder. this time okc wins.
milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 9:05am
that would be a great western conference championship series if it happened...

anybody hear anything on cp3's muscle injury
shwazy View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote shwazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 12:24pm
Lakers finding a way to stay around 500 without Kobe...be interesting to see how they perform when he comes back.
Heshmuffins View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Heshmuffins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 12:31pm
Just wondering what you guys think on the 2014 NBA Draft?
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by sideways99

^ Impaired coaching.

The Atlantic division is strong /* sarcasm

No one has a winning record.

Toronto 6 - 9
Boston  7 - 11
Philly  6 -10
Brooklyn  4 - 11
NY  3 - 11
What a joke of a div! The fact that my raps are sitting in first pretty much says it all.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by madsnake

hopefully, theyve been looking a lot more like a championship team lately.
I was right even though raps made a huge come back.just wasn't enough against a team like Miami. Raps need to trade homosexual Never passes and takes way too many bad hots.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2013 at 3:04pm

Originally posted by milutinho

anybody hear anything on cp3's muscle injury

i think he rested because he wants to play against the pacers but he's not a lock yet.

MrStak View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote MrStak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2013 at 12:06pm
my brooklyn boys are sucking it up big time. 

i expected warriors to be doing better then where they're at now. any word on when iggy is coming back?
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2013 at 1:20pm
Blazers bested the Pacers last night. Unbelievable.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/03/2013 at 9:03pm
blazers are playing how i expected them to last year. seems like everything is clicking for them at the moment, aldridge is beasting.
solocreep View Drop Down
Board Member
Board Member

Quote solocreep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 5:20am
huge comeback by the warriors last night. down by almost 30 in the 2nd half only to catch fire and win by almost double digits.
ctoma View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote ctoma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 7:17am
How about those Detroit Pistons, snapping the Heat's 10 game winning streak?  Pistons still suck but it was nice to see them beat Miami in Miami, offers a glimmer of hope.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 8:00am
Originally posted by ctoma

How about those Detroit Pistons, snapping the Heat's 10 game winning streak?  Pistons still suck but it was nice to see them beat Miami in Miami, offers a glimmer of hope.
Def didnt see that coming. Well earned victory by Detroit.

And another raps game where I hang my head in shame. How do ya give up a 27 point lead?
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Von44

And another raps game where I hang my head in shame. How do ya give up a 27 point lead?

And the Thunder only beat the Kings by 2pts. Sometimes, these elite teams just don't show up when they play the bottom dwellers.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by lightning80

And the Thunder only beat the Kings by 2pts. Sometimes, these elite teams just don't show up when they play the bottom dwellers.

You think it's because they don't take them seriously and don't bring their A game. It makes it way more exciting for the fans to see a close game.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote LeerroooyJenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 4:59pm
Blazers are 2 points favorites at home against Thunder tonight. I hope they'll be able to protect at home and jump further ahead in the West.
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/04/2013 at 10:25pm

a cousinsless kings too.

still cant believe warriors bought that back last night. talk about raining 3s, that 4th quarter was crazy.

milutinho View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote milutinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2013 at 2:50pm
Rose needs a new PR representative because he makes himself sound so dumb and just asks for fans to turn on him...
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 7:01am
Just heard kobe might be back playing on Sunday and of course it's against none other than my raps.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2013 at 1:52pm
lakers have been playing a lot better than i expected so far. keen to see how much their play changes with him back in the line up.
ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 1:46am
Nice to see Kobe is going to play. Could really use him for my fantasy team haha. On another note, I don't know what to think of my Bulls. We own the Heat and then lose badly to the Pistons. Confused  We have what it takes to make playoffs again without Rose, but man it's not going to be easy. 
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/08/2013 at 11:17pm

kobe played a lot more minutes than i thought he would. i guess you cant blame the guy for being rusty but he just looked flat tonight.

big trade went down today.

The Raptors have agreed to trade Rudy Gaay to the Kings for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Chuck Hayes and Patrick Patterson, according to Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski.

i think this is a terrible move for the kings. its good they were able to offload vasquez but surely they couldve gone after someone better than gaay, hes been terrible this season.

fucking word filters Angry

ChiTownRon View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote ChiTownRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 3:42am
works out for the raptors, they rebuild and don't have to pay homosexual whatever the contract was. 

but yeah, back to kobe. definitely rusty. 8 turnovers! i'm sure he'll shake the rust off soon. 

edit: 

hahaha, i just realized that it auto corrected G a y's name to homosexual. too funny
       ChiTown = CHICAGO
lightning80 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote lightning80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 12:27pm
The ppl in Sacramento seem to be excited about the trade. Isiah Thomas has been outplaying Vasquez and this will allow him to start. The Kings' weakest position was the SF and they despeartely wanted to upgrade that position. I think Rudy Ga y is an upgrade to Salmons, so it works for them. But, I think that was too expensive of a small upgrade. Vasquez was 3rd in assists/gm last season and should be improving as he recovers from injury and get used to his new teamates. Patterson is a solid PF that the Kings will miss. What they get in return is a volume shooter that hogs the ball. I expect Cousins to start complaining about touches in a couple weeks unless Ga y start sharing the ball. He should take a page from Monta Ellis' transition to the Mavericks.
Von44 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Von44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 7:45pm
I couldn't believe raps managed to unload Rudy. Thought they were stuck with him for good.

And kobe played a good chunk of mins. But it was his first gm back so can't blame him for being rusty.
Byyyyaaaaaahh!!!
madsnake View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote madsnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 9:14pm

What they get in return is a volume shooter that hogs the ball. I expect Cousins to start complaining about touches in a couple weeks unless Ga y start sharing the ball.

exactly why i think this is a bad move, i just cant see it working with the amount of shots ga y puts up. cousins is finally getting his game together this season. they now have a coach who realises his potential and wants him on the floor as much as possible and they have the staff to guide him and improve his game. i really hope ga y doesnt impact his production.
humblerooster View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote humblerooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/09/2013 at 9:22pm
I expected Kobe to take it easy on his first game back but he does the classic Kobe thing and goes all out. Injuries are no joke, don't want to see him out again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>