Xbox 360 - come and play with me

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4748495051>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crispy5 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote crispy5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox 360 - come and play with me
    Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by jason.huenefeld

anyone like the new deux ex? dont know if i wanna pick it up or not... gears comes out next week woot!!

I haven't played it, but I've heard it's good. True Deus Ex fans should probably pick it up. And at $34.99 (right now at TRU - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11146842), it's a steal.

No matter where you go, there you are.
seacow234 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote seacow234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by crispy5

Originally posted by jason.huenefeld

anyone like the new deux ex? dont know if i wanna pick it up or not... gears comes out next week woot!!

I haven't played it, but I've heard it's good. True Deus Ex fans should probably pick it up. And at $34.99 (right now at TRU - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11146842), it's a steal.

depends on what you like, in this case it's a RPG FPS type game
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2011 at 12:47am
Its so far pretty true to the feel of the original deus ex, but having looked at walkthroughs, im having this really gnarly feeling that its waaaaaaaaaaay shorter than it maybe wants to be, but i hope im wrong. What made the original awesome (aside the er graphics 'glitching' in all the right places),  was just how epic the scope of it was. 

PS. Just finished mass effect 2 and that game was KICKASS. Deus ex so far feels a lot deeper but not as 'fun' :)  
m00m
laxbro21 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote laxbro21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2011 at 1:31pm
i like crisis
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2011 at 1:42pm
SnatchAttack35, I havent played in forever, my internet hasnt been up to par lately
coolbob523 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote coolbob523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2011 at 2:43pm
jc93
kirkalicious View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote kirkalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/13/2011 at 3:45pm
CPTKirkalicious
usually on black ops
ippollite View Drop Down
Expert Members
Expert Members

Quote ippollite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/15/2011 at 4:47am
right, wtf is with the dick move boss fight? 

There i am happil coasting my way through, patiently watching the patrol lines and timing my moves so i can get to the terminals and start using my leet skills when from out of nowhere im met with this massive boss. 

Naturally this being deus ex im using cover and losing him and planning my next move when some grenade goes off. Apparently he throws them arbitrarily to flush you out. And has an infinite number by the looks of it... and a homing device on them. 

Okay, thsi time ill keep moving. 

Reload. 

Skip cutscene. quick! jump in cover. 

So there i am hiding away, i get some distance and start loading into him with my tranq rifle. 

Whys he still up?

Tranqs dont work apparently. 

So i pull out my revolver and start blasting him. Only now he knows exactly where i am and im borked. 

Reload.
Skip cutscene. 
Take cover.  

ill try getting a few shots in at the start then...

Dead in to hits. 

Reload.
Skip cutscene. 
Take cover. 

This time ill try...

Reload.

And so it goes. I spend an age running away from him and looking around for some ninja perch where i can take him out without worrying about grenades or him locking onto me. 

None exists.

Hang on, thsi is deus ex, There has to be another way around this.

After about the fifth reload im off to the walkthrough.

Take cover, get in a nice place then start throwing shit at him? 

WTF is this? so my strategy is to lose cover (when youre easy two shot, not a great choice) and start using that ridiculous throwing mechanism and then running around trying to avoid the fact hes now locked on you long enough to find the next canister before doing it all again... What a bloody ordeal. So either i spend hours practicing this, or spend hours redoing the game with different augments?

Im off to play dragon age. :) 
m00m
snowbowlmt View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
big freakin slot canyon

Quote snowbowlmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2011 at 10:45am
Modern Warfare 3... anyone else about to blow their load in anticipation?
RastaRider View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote RastaRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2011 at 6:38pm
Nope not too excited for mw3, cant wait for rage, prey 2 and the new bioshock though

I wanna get Dead Island from gamefly, but fat chance of that happening 
chuckels123321 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote chuckels123321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2011 at 3:41pm
Dead island is Amazing. you have to get it
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/19/2011 at 3:52pm
Oh yeah! Just got my shipping notice for GoW3!
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/04/2011 at 2:38am
i cant wait for skyrim
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/10/2011 at 3:57am
i just bought rage and preordered skyrim rage is a lot of fun
Darkangel10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Darkangel10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/17/2011 at 11:14am
anyone kept up with any good games coming out for 360?
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/17/2011 at 12:09pm
well theres battlefield 3 and modern warfare 3 coming out my above post rage just came out like it alot, skyrim is gonna be dope mass effect 3 is gonna be dope and there is a new ssx coming out at some point
rosati777 View Drop Down
Local
Local
Calvin and Hobbes Extreme Sports

Quote rosati777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/17/2011 at 4:13pm
I just totally raged at this guy for complaining about playing sniper in BFBC2

besides, you were the stupid one to not understand what I was referring to. I even put a comment linking to the original. How mentally challenged are you that you didn't see that and think "Hmm i don't get it, ooh look relevant What could that possibly mean?" DUHHHHHHHHHH

You really piss me off. First you call me stupid, then you give excuses for your lame ass ipad, and do you expect me to shtooking cry for you or edit this video for you? Its not even my shtooking video.

ALSO I aaam fornicating with mother going to kill every person who makes a comment about playing recon. shtook YOU ALL!! I buy videogames to do whatever the shtook I want. If i wanted to buy games to go to work and PTFO like you suggest I would actually go to work and get payed. I am going to call you a nerd because you aren't a gamer. A gamer is someone who plays videogames for enjoyment, not a job. If I feel like putting C4 on everything and blowing it up instead of playing the shtook YOU objective then shtooking shtook YOU. I BOUGHT THIS GAME TO HAVE FUN!!! african american african american african american FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! COCKSUCKER!!!!!

ALSO shtook YOU

And another thing shtook YOU

And finally you are a nerd because you feel like you have to fit in follow directions like its your job homosexual just have fun like a real man) homosexual because someone else gets mad because they lost the game (its not even real its pretend) and they yelled at you at some point for not PTFO so now you in your nerdiness must set out and correct everyone in the world to PTFO and you also must make sure to never piss anyone off in enjoying yourself for fear of pissing them off.

FUCK YOU!!!

to everyone else who plays videogames for fun: please excuse my rant and enjoy yourselves. yes that includes you. yes you. the one putting C4 on the building in the far corner of the map and yes you trying to find glitches and you too for trolling people AND LAUGHING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN.

Grow some balls, and the next time you see teammates all sniping join 'em and have fun. It's not about your gamerscore in then end. It's all about having a good time. So shtook your gamerscore, shtook your KD, and shtook the people complaining about campers. Grow a pair, suck it up and beat them the next time. You can't win 'em all. You have to understand that. And you have to understand that they are having fun murdering the hell out of you. So suck it up and do something else. After all, anything goes in war, that's why I don't understand this camping nonsense. its not camping, it's strategy.

Disclaimer: I do whatever the shtook I feel like

DAE Feel this way?

Darkangel10 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Darkangel10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/18/2011 at 6:17am
I hope to find a new 360 soon or find an internet adaptor for mine cuz its the first version of xbox 360
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/23/2011 at 12:59pm
does anyone on here play magic?
icecoast21 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote icecoast21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 3:47pm
gears of war 3 best game ever. bossredneck21 is my gamer tag
icecoast21 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote icecoast21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 3:48pm
gears of war 3 best game ever. bossredneck21 is my gamer tag
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 6:24pm
I finished the Gears 3 campaign on hardcore with some friends, and really suck at the multiplayer.  Sold it to a friend at work, and am playing a ton of Forza 4 until MW3 comes out.
tomek77pl View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote tomek77pl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 7:22pm
i need advice here. Should i get BF3 for xbox or pc? i cant decide :(
iamjason10 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote iamjason10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2011 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by tomek77pl

i need advice here. Should i get BF3 for xbox or pc? i cant decide :(

xbox all the way
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2011 at 4:27pm
I got tired of needing to upgrade gear to keep up with PC gaming.  That, and the fact that i can play xbox online with my friends on my 60" tv helps, too.  
pcdokken View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Opera House. NBD.

Quote pcdokken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/31/2011 at 9:24pm
Does anyone else think Halo 4 is gonna stink? No Bungie, no go.
Keeters View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Keeters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 9:26am
Hmmm Halo 4? sounds pretty good to me.
chillman View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote chillman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/08/2011 at 10:27am
Dude the company that took over bungie sounds better. I really like what they did with the blah drawing a blank that last reach map pack.

Wanna get MW3 today however i have no money so I thinks I will haz to wait till christmas. Dead
Chrischilla View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Chrischilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/09/2011 at 11:59am
Got BF3 and brother got MW3. Both on xbox. I still think BF3 is way more amazing than MW, the graphics are insane and the gameplay is awesome! Im so sad though how they barely changed a thing from MW2 to MW3. Does anyone else think this?! Everyone and their brother is playing it though. I guess I will too, if the multiplayer isnt too infuriating.

Gamertag- A SovietPenguin

Hit me up if you need someone to play BF3 with!! I need more people to go HAM withhh.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2011 at 1:20pm
^ what's HAM?
Steve_Pirate View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Steve_Pirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2011 at 3:54pm
its not bologna that's for sure.
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Steve_Pirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2011 at 3:55pm
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote Steve_Pirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2011 at 3:56pm
batmanwest View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote batmanwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/10/2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by namsapalooza

^ what's HAM?

HAM-Hard as A Motherfvcker

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my GT is bigspinwesta Hit me up if you want to play MW3 with a kid that kinda suuuucks. LOL
jason.huenefeld View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/17/2011 at 5:02am
i tell ya the new SSX is lookin pretty sweet!! JAN 2012 can't come soon enough!!
jalleng1 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote jalleng1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 10:28am
GEARS IS A BEAST
Kighted View Drop Down
Local
Local
Riden'

Quote Kighted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 10:45am
My friends and I are putting together a MW3 Elite team. If you have a KDR above 2 PM me ill add you on xbox live :) looking forward to Pub stomps!
carebear View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote carebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Kighted

My friends and I are putting together a MW3 Elite team. If you have a KDR above 2 PM me ill add you on xbox live :) looking forward to Pub stomps!

Elite Team, eh?  Don't we think highly of ourselves? Wink
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/18/2011 at 1:23pm
can't wait to have more time to play games again. too much work of late...
Harolddd View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote Harolddd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2011 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by namsapalooza

can't wait to have more time to play games again. too much work of late...

I don't approve of bestiality.... and also don't approve of GEARS. The only emotion I feel when I play GEARS is absolute rage
Kighted View Drop Down
Local
Local
Riden'

Quote Kighted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 11:20am
anyone want to play some MW3 tonight? hit me up! Gamertag = Kighted

KDR 2.6
forever11forum View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote forever11forum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2011 at 11:46am
Gamertag= DirkBananaFurd  hmu if you play mw3
gutes64 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote gutes64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/11/2011 at 5:37pm
Anyone have a 360 for sale? PM Me. I just got the red rings
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/11/2011 at 5:41pm
wanna know a little trick to get rid of the red ring?
BoxStomper View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote BoxStomper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/11/2011 at 5:57pm
how much should i pay for a new 360? and what model to get?
chips2853 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote chips2853 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/11/2011 at 6:10pm
fine ill just tell you how to do it. seriously try this.  start it up, it goes red. let it run for a few seconds, then unplug it, wrap it in a blanket for like 10-15 mins, then plug it back in.  if it still does the ring, do the wrapping 1-2 more times.  it works, my old room mates did this all the time and it worked everytime.  and i told my other friends and it works for them as well.
datsyuk09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote datsyuk09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/15/2011 at 2:44pm
chips2853 solution is only temporary however. I've heard that doing that causes more damage down the road. The only way to fix it for good is to open the whole thing up and put some new and better thermal paste under the GPU and CPU. There are countless youtube videos which will take you through step by step (it's actually pretty easy)
datsyuk09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote datsyuk09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/16/2011 at 2:51pm
To add to what I had said. If you are scared or unwilling to crack open your xbox (I was shaking at the thought), there are countless shops in malls or somebody on kijiji who will do the repairs for you for like $10-15. They can do it fairly quickly too, in about 30 mins or so
bubbaducky View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote bubbaducky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2011 at 2:22pm
I had two of my consoles RROD on me. And I fixed both of them using the x-clamp trick. You can get the kit for about $3 on ebay. Super easy and cheap fix to get you back into that gaming scene! haha

And it honestly is SUPER easy opening your console. Don't be afraid, and if you doubt yourself. Do what others have said, look on youtube.

Even nubs can do it! haha off to play skyrim on my fixed RROD console! :) :)
datsyuk09 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote datsyuk09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/18/2011 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by bubbaducky

I had two of my consoles RROD on me. And I fixed both of them using the x-clamp trick. You can get the kit for about $3 on ebay. Super easy and cheap fix to get you back into that gaming scene! hahaAnd it honestly is SUPER easy opening your console. Don't be afraid, and if you doubt yourself. Do what others have said, look on youtube.Even nubs can do it! haha off to play skyrim on my fixed RROD console! :) :)

haha how long does your system last before it red rings again? That's always an issue I've had. The fix doesn't last too long before I have to crack the thing open again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051>