Xbox 360 - come and play with me

Share/Save/Bookmark Page  <1 4647484950 51>

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
befferdy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Online
  Quote befferdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox 360 - come and play with me
    Posted: Aug/08/2011 at 5:03pm
when is modern warfare 3 coming out for xbox?
stevo05 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stevo05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2011 at 5:49pm
November 8, 2011 for both Xbox and the PS3.
befferdy View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Online Status: Online
  Quote befferdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2011 at 7:40am
Originally posted by stevo05

think its worth pre-ordering?
RedLego View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote RedLego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2011 at 11:58am
Originally posted by befferdy

Originally posted by stevo05

think its worth pre-ordering?

If you want it than go for it, they will probably give you some type of bonus. I"m going to wait for reviews first than i'll make up my mind on mw3

snowboardjunkie View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote snowboardjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2011 at 6:30am
I never liked mw2 I thought it was boring so im not even going to get mw3. Black ops is way more fun
screwyvarmint View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote screwyvarmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/11/2011 at 8:43pm
My gamertag is the same as my handle here, but I'm not renewing my Xbox gold until I find a new game I really wanna play.  Over my L4D2 addiction, I think.
RedLego View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote RedLego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/12/2011 at 10:29am

Originally posted by snowboardjunkie

I never liked mw2 I thought it was boring so im not even going to get mw3. Black ops is way more fun

Different taste for different people, black ops was only successful because of mw2, black ops basically ride the hype of mw2 imo.

jason.huenefeld View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2011 at 6:13am
how bout deus ex? that game looks awesome! 
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2011 at 6:35am
i loved the first deus ex good story and gamplay
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/16/2011 at 9:12am
in deus ex is it always first person?? the trailers i have seen have it first person but when they take cover it isn't.. can u toggle views?? i am not familiar with the game but will prolly be picking it up!
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2011 at 6:23am
from what i remember it was all first person
wpiass View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote wpiass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/17/2011 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Daveongo

from what i remember it was all first person

same here...1st person experience as long as i can remember
be talkin to ya
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/18/2011 at 1:27pm
fair enough im not a huge 1st person shooter guy but i'll prolly give this a shot looks awesome! im tell'n ya i hope the new ssx will be up for goty!
aussnow View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote aussnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 2:13am
im waiting on the wii HD, cant wait for pokemon on HD lol
winn View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor
my collection

Quote winn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 2:21am
wii is practically dead. l owned it for like 1yr. played it at most 3x. what a waste of money. l sold everythign for $75 cuz l didn't want it that badly
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 3:41am
yeah the new ssx looks dope it should be coming out somewhat soon
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 4:53am
ssx is gunna come out right after i get back from 2 weeks at copper... it'll help that post pow depression.
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 6:28am
I think I'm actually going to skip Battlefield 3.  With MW3, GoW3, and Forza 4, I'm going to have my hands full.
namsapalooza View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote namsapalooza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 6:34am
^ really? it seems like BF3 looks better than MW3? what do you like better about the MW series to make you choose that over BF?
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 7:30am
i was actually thinking the opposite skip mw3 and get bf3 ive never played any of the battlefields allways played cod i only need one fps to fill my needs and i think i'm just tired of the cods
determined View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote determined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 7:31am
I recommend trying before buying if you can. Battlefiled franchise is a little bit different gameplay wise than modern warfare series.

Also bf3 definitely looks better but doesn't mean it will be a fun game to play. Some people may love the gameplay style some won't.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 7:34am
^^dam straight it is, no auto aim LOL
broys View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote broys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 7:36am
Originally posted by determined

I recommend trying before buying if you can. Battlefiled franchise is a little bit different gameplay wise than modern warfare series.

I've heard it's a lot more team-oriented, which could be fun and a nice change from idiots charging around spamming noob tubes. I like to do my own thing if I'm playing alone online in MW3, can you still have fun going solo in Battlefield?
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 7:46am
i dunno i feel like everytime a new cod comes out its the same game and i'm jut tired of giving them my money
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 8:27am
I'm skipping BF3 since I didn't like BF:BC2.  Frankly, it requires too much teamwork to be fun in public games, and it's pretty infrequent that I have more than 2 or 3 friends online at the same time.  
RedLego View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote RedLego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 5:03pm
Yes total different gaming style, if you like to go lone wolf, stick with mw3. BF is way more team oriented, not saying you can't do your own thing but if you want to win stick with your team.
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Quote Evilives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 5:15pm
You can still have fun and do well without having a squad of friends, granted it won't be as easy but if you can play sortof objectively you can win against another group of randoms who are just after kills. Although, I heard they were adding Team Deathmatch to BF3 so you wouldn't even need to play objectively in that gametype.
"Don't think, just do."
Porter707 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
POW DAY '09!

Quote Porter707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2011 at 5:26pm
I played the BF3 Alpha, and let me tell you its gonna be awesome.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2011 at 7:20am
save ya'lls money and get gears 3!
broys View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote broys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2011 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Evilives

You can still have fun and do well without having a squad of friends, granted it won't be as easy but if you can play sortof objectively you can win against another group of randoms who are just after kills. Although, I heard they were adding Team Deathmatch to BF3 so you wouldn't even need to play objectively in that gametype.

I have no problem playing objectively, I used to play competitive CTF in FPS years ago, it's just usually more fun for me to go around shooting people in MW, unless I get in a game that happens to have a good team. It sounds like BF has more of those people.
RedLego View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote RedLego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2011 at 7:56am
Originally posted by broys

Originally posted by Evilives

I have no problem playing objectively, I used to play competitive CTF in FPS years ago, it's just usually more fun for me to go around shooting people in MW, unless I get in a game that happens to have a good team. It sounds like BF has more of those people.

Randomly getting a hard team depends on luck lol. but if they have normal team deathmatch than i guess it doesn't really matter.

getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2011 at 8:16am
I got fed up playing on teams where people clearly had mics, but wouldn't speak into them.  I'm guessing it's changed for BF3, but in BC2, you couldn't even have team chat, only squad chat, which sucked.
rye View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote rye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2011 at 9:10am
^just mute them T_T simple solutions 
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2011 at 3:26am
has anyone played the new deus ex game yet?
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2011 at 6:38am
Originally posted by rye

^just mute them T_T simple solutions 

It's not that they're loud and annoying, it's that they DON'T say anything, and I can tell that they have mics.  It makes the game really hard to play without cooperating teammates, and I only ever ran across a couple people in that game where we worked well together, and kept playing together.  I met some good players in MW2 that were cool, and friended them and kept playing together for a while.
coolbob523 View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum

Quote coolbob523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2011 at 8:40am
just make some friends with the game and play with them in your party
Evilives View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Nuclear

Quote Evilives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/25/2011 at 10:41am
Yea if I don't have any friends online who play, I'll normally just try to get a conversation started with random people in the game and try to work cooperatively with them, made a few xbl friends that way.
"Don't think, just do."
Daveongo View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote Daveongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2011 at 4:10am
^some of the coolest people ive met that way
getkong View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote getkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/26/2011 at 6:44am
That's never been an issue in MW2 or Blops, but I think I've only ever met one other person in BC2.  It's likely because of how much less frequently I played it, but you still always have a smaller total audience (your squad instead of your whole team.)
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 10:58am
i can't wait to hit up gears 3 online! gunna be epic!
Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ejekted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 11:15am
My roommate's gamertag got hacked last week. The random kid who did it, changed the gamertag and purchased over 10,000 microsoft points before xbox caught on. Xbox is fixing it, but my roommate's original gamertag is currently invalid and it's annoying. What's the point in hacking other people's tags? The kid only got to play on it for 2 days before we caught on.
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 11:20am
^ prob took him like 10 min. If you can get something for free why not? Not justifying what he did though. Think if you had not checked then he could play for months and buy all kinds of games and media at your expense.
Worst I had was wonderful.
Ejekted View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote Ejekted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by andyc5315

^ prob took him like 10 min. If you can get something for free why not? Not justifying what he did though. Think if you had not checked then he could play for months and buy all kinds of games and media at your expense.
Fortunately xbox actually caught it before we did! Otherwise it would've been 5 days of spending instead of just 2! Thankfully also, xbox is refunding the points purchases.
rade View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
Ballin!!!

Quote rade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 4:38pm
My gamertag on live is (ll 12ade ll) I play everything
Holding Pounds (LB$)
seacow234 View Drop Down
Instructor
Instructor

Quote seacow234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/09/2011 at 10:40pm
my xbox360 is now RROD'd forever...even the fan won't start, lawl *tear.
lettuce View Drop Down
Ski Bum
Ski Bum
lol

Quote lettuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2011 at 12:51am
I love to play fifa and all COD games!
Hit me up: xXxsxcbabigurlxXx
andyc5315 View Drop Down
Local
Local

Quote andyc5315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2011 at 3:02am
Gamer tag is Krayon15. Mostly play cod.
Worst I had was wonderful.
Instructor
Instructor

Quote jason.huenefeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 7:29am
anyone like the new deux ex? dont know if i wanna pick it up or not... gears comes out next week woot!!
laxbro21 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote laxbro21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 1:20pm
i heard it was good
laxbro21 View Drop Down
Lift Op.
Lift Op.

Quote laxbro21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/12/2011 at 1:21pm
black ops is the worst game ever made
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 51>