"ALL MT killa!!!"
- Name: 2010 Burton Custom V-Rocker
- Skill: Advanced
- Use: Groomed,High Speeds,Off Trail,Powder,Ungroomed
- Pros: Fun board, super easy to ride.,
- Cons: NONE!,
I just finished putting 2 days of riding on the 2010 Burton Custom V-Rocker 159.(NW POW, semi-heavy) This board ABSOLUTELY RIPS, in EVERY catagory!!! I've been ridin' since 88 and I've owned just about every type/brand of board there is and last year I rode the 09 Lib Tech Skate Nana for 40 days in every condition. (from early season, icy, sick pow, mash potato, etc... I ride EVERYTHING from park to grooms to backcountry to steeps. I don't discriminate! lol!) I LOVED the Naner but it was just missing something...
Here are some of my opinions about the 2010 Custom Vrocker.
- SUPER easy to ride, from beginner to Expert. no adjustment needed.
- it floats well in pow (about a foot deep), remember this is no fish or malolo but it rode fine.
- it handles great on groomers, I let it go a few time down the hill and this thing just holds like it's on rails, I never felt sketchy at all.
- V-rocker was noticeable but nothing like the Naner. Super easy to butter and turn on the flats.
- take the Burton flex rating with a grain of salt, I was a bit worried in the beginning but NEVER once did I feel like the board was too soft.
Bottomline, this thing is a do-it-all/All Mt killer. The Custom rips in EVERY and ANY condition, you won't be disappointed!!!