With the Olympics in full swing, it’s about time we livened things up a bit. Everyone is a fan of the Winter Olympics and a lot of people are fans of drinking games. Why not combine the two and make the Olympics that much more enjoyable?
Get your friends together, tune in to the 2010 Winter Olympics, grab a bottle (or two, or three) of your favorite liquor, and try not to get too sloshed with this Winter Olympics Drinking Game.
1. Any time an announcer uses the term “big air” during a competition, take a drink.
2. Any time Shaun White shakes out his flowing red locks, take a drink.
3. Any time you see an Olympic athlete cry, take a drink.
4. Any time an athlete takes a bad spill (crashes), take a drink.
5. Every time the above mentioned crash is replayed, take a drink.
6. Any time a crash causes an athlete to bleed from any part of their body, take a drink.
7. Each time you see your nation’s flag, take a drink.
8. Each time you hear your nation’s National Anthem, take a drink.
And finally, for the many, many, annoying commercial breaks:
9. Every time you see an Olympics Visa commercial meant to inspire you to rise up and live your dreams, take 2 drinks.
With the Visa Commercials alone during the 2010 Winter Olympics, you are guaranteed to get completely plastered. After your drinking events, try to stay away from heavy machinery and have plenty of Bloody Mary Mix on hand to battle your Olympic sized hangover the next day.
This list isn’t all inclusive. If you have any ideas, or would like to add your own twist to this Winter Olympics Drinking Game, feel free to post it up in the comments section below. Enjoy the games, and drink responsibly.